+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How To Reverse Root Canals, Cavities, Gum Disease

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default How To Reverse Root Canals, Cavities, Gum Disease

How To Reverse Root Canals, Cavities, Gum Disease

http://www.curetoothdecay.com/

Ramiel Nagel On How To Reverse Root Canals, Cavities, Gum Disease & Tooth Decay Naturally

Last edited by aronia; 26th March 2017 at 09:40.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to aronia For This Post:

Axman (26th March 2017), BMJ (5th April 2017), Chris411 (25th March 2017), conk (28th March 2017), fourty-two (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), KiwiElf (25th March 2017), LifeAngel (26th March 2017), Noelle (25th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: How To Reverse Root Canals, Cavities, Gum Disease

Very naughty of me, you can download the PDF Book here:

https://depositfiles.com/files/ynb43k0g8

4. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Never read the book in question, but tooth health has always fascinated me.

I grew up drinking very hard well water and eating a lot of garden food. My teeth are still pretty good to this day (43) and I only have a couple fillings. I have often wondered, why as a child, I rarely kept my mouth clean and rarely brushed my teeth and spent my lunch money on sugar candies, I had better teeth than most people I knew. I think the hard well water and rural eating habits had a lot to do with it. Heck who knows, maybe by not using fluoridated toothpaste, or drinking fluoridated water was the differing factor - as a child I got no fluoride ...

What helped me more recently has been understanding that each tooth is alive and has a blood flow feeding into and out of it. A tooth CAN repair itself. It can remineralize from both this blood supply (if the body is not acidic and the blood contains decent supply of the minerals in question), and directly from dissolved minerals from within your saliva - again not having an acidic body or low calcium / weak bones is key. Chances if you have weak teeth - you also have weak bones - a systemic issue caused by lack of minerals / too much acidity.

I trick I do when I feel my teeth need some extra attention is to take the contents of one capsule of a very high quality multi-mineral supplement (just minerals - but a good range of them) and dissolve it best I can in a few tablespoons of water. Then I swish that in my mouth for ten minutes - ensuring to get the mixture in every crevice of every tooth, spit the excess, then go to sleep without rinsing. I can usually start to notice the difference after a just a couple days of doing this -- not medical advice but this super simple trick seems to work for me!
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 24th April 2017 at 22:42.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Baby Steps (24th April 2017), Curious77 (12th June 2017), fourty-two (25th April 2017), guayabal (25th April 2017), KiwiElf (24th April 2017), leavesoftrees (26th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread