1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Default Re: 911 rooftop footage of the twin towers collapse

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Help

I spent over an hour writing a response to Karma Ninja's post #25 and accidently hit "Go Advanced" rather than "Post Quick Reply" Now I cannot find my post anywhere. Is it gone? Can it be retrieved?

Geez.
    Your draft response should have still been available to continue editing it, when you clicked "Go Advanced"

Indeed, I just test this myself, on this post. I wrote the previous paragraph "Your draft response ..." in the reply box right below your post, and then clicked "Go Advanced" to continue editing this post, adding this present paragraph.

In any event, I looked in the forum logfiles, and nothing more than what we can see you successfully posted ever made it to the forum server. So ... sorry ... it's gone.

Some more "modern" forum platforms, not the vBulletin that we use, upload drafts in progress, but our software doesn't. That's unfortunate, but there is no easy remedy that I know of.

So the usual recommendation is to prepare long replies in a text or note editor, and then copy and paste them into the forum reply box. I prefer to use Lazarus Firefox add-on, but that add-on is currently not maintained, and no longer working for some users. Perhaps some other software developers will step forward to maintain Lazarus.
    Thanks for your efforts Paul! It bummed me for awhile, but at least it was not a legal brief or something that I had to do all over. (But on my office computer I can and do hit "save" a lot.) I would have had a cow then.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

mojo (29th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (29th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,045 times in 264 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Thank you everyone for the pictures. Each time I see it my heart sinks. Two things I wish to remark on. I saw a video/youtube? some years back, I do not know if anyone here was able to see it of a team of firefighters talking. They each spoke of a different view of the towers. They saw/witnessed the towers coming down, hearing a charge go off with each floor they could hear from ground level. They said it was definitely a planted demolition, they knew it with certainty.

My other remark, was I actually met a woman who survived the towers. She was from the Caribbean, visiting California years after serious PTSD, and was a guest of one of our patients at her Church. I spoke with the woman and she told me her story. She prefaced it with I could not tell this story years ago, but I have had therapy and now the ability to speak out. Evidently, she was speaking to a ministry of women, which was the reason for the visit on the West Coast.
    She said some time before the towers went down, her mother was visiting her and they were at ground level looking up. Her mother said, do you know where the emergency exits are? The woman was puzzled but told her she would make an effort to find out for sure, since the employees always took the elevator. Here is where it gets spooky. The woman I spoke to said she always wore high heels to work every day. But for some reason, the day of 9-11, she decided to put on tennis shoes. She called it a God thing. When the towers were struck, she saw the white beam of light, took off down the emergency stairs and grabbed who ever was along the way until she made it down and the entire journey was a nightmare. She never thought she would live. But she did.

I carry that emotional story with me, and believe me, if anything motivates my mo jo when thing look dim, that does.
    Thank you for sharing this story bettye. I too have watched (as I'm sure we all have), interviews from men and women who were working as emergency services that day, and when they talk about demolition, well, thats good enough for me. I take their testimony at face value.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

bettye198 (31st March 2017), ceetee9 (30th March 2017), Dennis Leahy (30th March 2017), Justplain (30th March 2017), mojo (29th March 2017), raregem (11th December 2018), Shannon (31st March 2017), ThePythonicCow (29th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I calmly watched the towers collapse on television that morning, could see clearly it was a controlled demolition and instinctively knew who the bastards were that did it.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

bettye198 (31st March 2017), DaveToo (12th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (30th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (30th March 2017), Frenchy (13th December 2018), Justplain (30th March 2017), mojo (30th March 2017), raregem (11th December 2018), Satori (30th March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

For those who want a conventional, current knowledge based understanding, description of the anomalies not properly explained by the 9/11 commission or NIST, should go to this site:

http://www.ae911truth.org

Which i believe has already been mentioned in documentation references within this thread.

It is hard for most of the american public to stomach the horrific implications that all the mass murder on that day and the followup wars was caused by an inside job, perpetrated by those in supposed positions of 'trust'.
    Last edited by Justplain; 30th March 2017 at 13:13.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

East Sun (11th December 2018), mojo (30th March 2017), raregem (11th December 2018), Satori (30th March 2017), Shannon (31st March 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I didn't know about the siesmec explosions below the basements of the towers just minutes BEFORE the planes hit. I find that fascinating.

Dave - Toronto

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Billy (12th December 2018), Chip (12th December 2018), onawah (11th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), RunningDeer (12th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th December 2018), Tintin (12th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Did you feel a shift in the Force?
    Last edited by onawah; 11th December 2018 at 20:37.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (11th December 2018), Billy (11th December 2018), Chip (12th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), RunningDeer (12th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th December 2018), what is a name? (12th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,347 times in 21,473 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    I didn't know about the seismic explosions below the basements of the towers just minutes BEFORE the planes hit. I find that fascinating.

Dave - Toronto
    Good point - I too found that to be a new and interesting detail, that apparently (from what the video said) is well documented by reliable sources, and that seems to "blow" the public narrative out of the water.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (12th December 2018), Chip (12th December 2018), onawah (12th December 2018), RunningDeer (12th December 2018), Spellbound (12th December 2018), Tintin (12th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,970 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    I didn't know about the seismic explosions below the basements of the towers just minutes BEFORE the planes hit. I find that fascinating.

Dave - Toronto
    Good point - I too found that to be a new and interesting detail, that apparently (from what the video said) is well documented by reliable sources, and that seems to "blow" the public narrative out of the water.
    Well I did know about the seismic explosions below the basements of the towers just SECONDS before the planes hit.

What is even more fascinating are the seismic explosions that occurred more than 10 seconds before WTC1/2 came down and what caused those seismic explosions.
    Last edited by DaveToo; 12th December 2018 at 23:47.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Billy (13th December 2018), onawah (13th December 2018), Spellbound (13th December 2018), ThePythonicCow (13th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 times in 285 posts

edit ;
    Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I calmly watched the towers collapse on television that morning, could see clearly it was a controlled demolition...
    I'm sure millions shared your immediate views, if not 8:30 in the morning, then certainly when WTC 7 was demoilshed, around 5 pm...

And, also love Dr Judy Woods' reaction, laughing-out at the ' Road-Runner ' scenario, knowing immediately, it was NOT an aeroplane

Bless her, despite the Human Tragedy, I do not think her reaction disrespectful... { rather, intelligent... }

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Billy (13th December 2018), onawah (13th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3