+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mossad Expert Accidentally Tells Truth in 'Freudian Slip'?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,219 times in 21,086 posts

Exclamation Mossad Expert Accidentally Tells Truth in 'Freudian Slip'?

WTF? Mossad Expert Accidentally Tells Truth in 'Freudian Slip'? [Unslave Humanity]

Security (Mossad?) Expert on National TV (MSM) says it is "easy" to use TruckBombs "like we did in London" and Irak & Israel on a weekly bases!

Juval Aviv (Hebrew: יובל אביב‎‎; born Yuval Aviof;[1] February 24, 1947), also known as Yuval Aviv, is an Israeli-American security consultant and writer. He may be best known for his work with Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service, and for having conducted the counter-terrorist operation as detailed by George Jonas in his book, Vengeance (1984). Since 2003, Aviv has published four books related to security, two of which address notable mysteries. He writes under the nom-de-plume of Sam Green.

Vengeance was adapted twice as films, which attracted considerable attention to Aviv and his role with Mossad. It was adapted in 1986 as the TV movie Sword of Gideon, directed by Michael Anderson and starring Steven Bauer and Michael York, and featuring Colleen Dewhurst as Prime Minister Golda Meir. The second adaptation was the 2005 feature film Munich, directed by Steven Spielberg, starring Eric Bana, Daniel Craig and Geoffrey Rush.[1]

Juval Aviv is currently the president of Interfor, a corporate investigations firm in New York City.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juval_Aviv

A "Freudian Slip", also called Parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought. The concept is part of classical psychoanalysis.

Classical examples of parapraxes involve slips of the tongue and of the pen, but psychoanalytic theory also embraces misreadings, mishearings, temporary forgettings, and the mislaying and losing of objects.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th March 2017 at 17:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

7alon (26th March 2017), Akasha (26th March 2017), Atlas (26th March 2017), Aurvandil (26th March 2017), Bruno (27th March 2017), Buzzie (26th March 2017), ChristianSky (26th March 2017), DeDukshyn (26th March 2017), East Sun (26th March 2017), Eric J (Viking) (27th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2017), genevieve (26th March 2017), Heavy Duty (26th March 2017), Johnny (27th March 2017), justntime2learn (26th March 2017), Krist (26th March 2017), Lefty Dave (26th March 2017), loc333 (26th March 2017), marique3652 (27th March 2017), Nasu (28th March 2017), norman (26th March 2017), norski (26th March 2017), Richard S. (26th March 2017), seko (27th March 2017), sheme (26th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (26th March 2017), yobear1932 (26th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Mossad Expert Accidentally Tells Truth in 'Freudian Slip'?

Interesting that YOUTUBE would not allow me to forward the video from their site.

Mod note from Bill: please say more about what you tried to do (what does 'forward the video' mean? It's just a link)... and what happened. (Edit this post as you choose! )

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th March 2017 at 14:37.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th March 2017), Nasu (28th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,380 times in 8,335 posts

Quote Posted by Buzzie (here)
    Interesting that YOUTUBE would not allow me to forward the video from their site.
    It's more usually the case, these days, that it's the nobbled devices and operating systems that reduce such functionality. As far as I know, and I've asked people several times, it's impossible to do a simple copy and paste action with an ipad.

"Forward" sounds to me like a nobbled concept from the get go.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

justntime2learn (26th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Buzzie's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill, up until this morning, I was able to click on "share", then "email". A box would appear to fill in with the email of the recipient. Below that was a box for a short note. Then you could send the link. Now, I guess the format has changed and I see that it has apparently been changed for all videos. This was my first experience with this new format. I was finally able to forward the video with copy and paste.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Buzzie For This Post:

Nasu (28th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    It's more usually the case, these days, that it's the nobbled devices and operating systems that reduce such functionality. As far as I know, and I've asked people several times, it's impossible to do a simple copy and paste action with an ipad.
    Thank you for bringing this up. I've found it impossible to copy text from Avalon on my iPad (ios6 & 10). Also cannot paste links into the YouTube hashtags, so I have not been able to share YouTube vids. This only seems to happen when I'm viewing this forum, can copy & paste everywhere else with my iPad. Good to know that this is a known issue cause it was driving me nuts lol
    ISness is my business..

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Mod note from Bill: please say more about what you tried to do (what does 'forward the video' mean? It's just a link)... and what happened. (Edit this post as you choose! )

just added some extra info
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnny (27th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

~I have studied the London bombings extensively and this was clear to me from the first second on . So much bs they tried to sell thousands off CCTV cameras not one working one ? lmao. Then there was a drill /exercise going on at the same moment with the same scenario wen it all became reality . The chance of that happening was according to professor that did chance calculation that was his job was one in a duodecillion . 1:000000000000000000000000000000000000000 At least with the lottery you have some chance of winning lmao. Implemented the Kratos technique what does this mean > you aim for the head because the terrorist might be wearing a bomb-vest . very convenient when you want to shut someone up for good that is why the guy in front of the supermarket got eleven bullets in his watermelon. Oh and there were only stills no cctv footage the stills showed the guy with the eleven bullets in his watermelon only one problem . He was wearing different clothes then the ones shown in the still's after he was shot which means they had to be surveilling him days if not weeks before. The poor ****er prob thought he was taking part in an anti terrorist drill and then they sacrificed him on the altar of propaganda.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Akasha (26th March 2017), Johnny (27th March 2017), Nasu (28th March 2017), norman (27th March 2017), Verdilac (27th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

For those who've still yet to read ex-Mossad Officer Victor Ostrovsky's tell-all account of the machinations of "The Institute", click the following link, download and digest thoroughly. The subject material in the book may already be 30 or so years old but once read, it's easy to envisage how the transition from fax machines to iPhones will only have streamlined their m.o.

By Way of Deception - Victor Ostrovsky
    Last edited by Akasha; 26th March 2017 at 18:11.
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th March 2017), Johnny (27th March 2017), Nasu (28th March 2017), ThePythonicCow (26th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

If the above link leads to nowhere (like it did for me), try this one: https://ia800502.us.archive.org/15/i...990-mossad.pdf
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Akasha (26th March 2017), ExomatrixTV (26th March 2017), Johnny (27th March 2017), Nasu (28th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,270 times in 241 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    ~I have studied the London bombings extensively and this was clear to me from the first second on . So much bs they tried to sell thousands off CCTV cameras not one working one ? lmao. Then there was a drill /exercise going on at the same moment with the same scenario wen it all became reality . The chance of that happening was according to professor that did chance calculation that was his job was one in a duodecillion . 1:000000000000000000000000000000000000000 At least with the lottery you have some chance of winning lmao. Implemented the Kratos technique what does this mean > you aim for the head because the terrorist might be wearing a bomb-vest . very convenient when you want to shut someone up for good that is why the guy in front of the supermarket got eleven bullets in his watermelon. Oh and there were only stills no cctv footage the stills showed the guy with the eleven bullets in his watermelon only one problem . He was wearing different clothes then the ones shown in the still's after he was shot which means they had to be surveilling him days if not weeks before. The poor ****er prob thought he was taking part in an anti terrorist drill and then they sacrificed him on the altar of propaganda.
    I actually also came to conclusion that they had piggybacked a drill/ exercise as events unfolded. I then saw a post on another thread by Norman, this post showed a video and in this video there seems be a gentleman that bears some remarkable similarities to the alleged assailant.

This gentleman appears from 1.38 onwards and is then taken into a hotel for treatment?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th March 2017), Nasu (28th March 2017), seko (27th March 2017)

+ Reply to Thread