+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Linda Moulton Howe Presentation in Manchester, England, 4 March 2017

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,153 times in 8,310 posts

Default Linda Moulton Howe Presentation in Manchester, England, 4 March 2017

Published on Mar 15, 2017

Another amazing new Linda Moulton Howe Video, Linda explains there have been reports of highly strange phenomena around the world that involve heiroglyphic symbols on unidentified aerial craft. Some of those high strangeness cases have also included binary code that has been translated. Linda will compare symbols and binary code translations in cases that have ranged over time from the 1800s to current day.

Howe presents a few seemingly unrelated UFO cases in her portfolio to illustrate and suggest that Extraterrestrial life is definitively incorporating specific and advanced software programming into their human contact; with things like crop circles, suppressed technology, and even case studies involving binary code transmitted to contactees in a recordable, documentable format. While the possible explanations to this theory are widely varied, there is also empirical speculation that natural algorithms like Pi could be inherent to some of this alien software, which could have some profound implications if correct.

http://awakeningufo.com/

and...

Linda Moulton Howe Earth is an Ancient Alien Laboratory

An interview also at the ufoawakening in Manchester

Published on Mar 15, 2017
    In this stunning new Linda Moulton Howe video, she talks about of how planet Earth has been the laboratory playground of Ancient Aliens for over 270 million years. Linda explains Ancient gods and myths are all real - ancient gods were beings with advanced intelligence who visited planet Earth and affected human history, for better and for worse. In fact, ancient hieroglyphics do appear on modern-day UFOs: "Some people that have worked in these facilities have all talked about ancient hieroglyphics on these crafts."

Linda Moulton Howe explains UFOs and ET life is a complex, mysterious and difficult topic to investigate and has been kept top secret for purposes of national security. They take enormous measures to keep it secret, because they really feel that is what is needed to deal with the UFO phenomenon for all of us. There are good and bad ET species, referred to as "friendlies" and "unfriendlies," and they are at war in space and on our planet.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (28th March 2017), BMJ (28th March 2017), boja (28th March 2017), ceetee9 (27th June 2017), Circe (25th June 2017), Ewan (28th March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (4th April 2017), fourty-two (6th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th March 2017), genevieve (10th April 2017), Inversion (5th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th April 2017), Michelle Marie (27th March 2017), Mike (24th June 2017), mountain_jim (25th June 2017), onawah (27th March 2017), PathWalker (28th March 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (29th March 2017), Sena (29th March 2017), Spellbound (27th March 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017), SpookyMulder (28th March 2017), sunwings (28th March 2017), varuna (28th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Linda Moulton Howe Presentation in Manchester, England, 4 March 2017

Great stuff! Thank you very much Norman.

I simply adore what this amazing woman has been doing for decades, working endlessly trying to bring the truth out of the darkness and into the light of minds, hearts and souls of whomever want to pay attention. The world of Ufology would be so dull without her!

There I said it.
    Last edited by SpookyMulder; 28th March 2017 at 16:44.
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

Atlas (28th March 2017), BMJ (28th March 2017), fourty-two (24th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th March 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: Linda Moulton Howe Presentation in Manchester, England, 4 March 2017

Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe “Revelations From Alien Encounters”

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Circe (26th June 2017), fourty-two (24th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (5th April 2017), genevieve (10th April 2017), Mike (24th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,153 times in 8,310 posts

Linda Moulton Howe - Is Our Universe a Computer Simulation?

Higher Journeys with Alexis Brooks

Published on 9 Jun 2017
    *** RECORDED MAY 2017 ***

Alexis sits down once again with investigative reporter and ET/UFO researcher Linda Moulton Howe to discuss the possibility that reality is virtually based.

"Is Our Universe a Computer Simulation" was the name of a powerful lecture Linda delivered at the 2017 Contact In the Desert.

With stunning evidence presented by some of the leading science researchers of our time, Linda synthesizes several theories that lead to the plausibility that our universe is indeed virtual rather than "actual" as we believe it to be.

In this provocative episode we discuss the work of Michael Talbot and his holographic model of reality, David Bohm and his "implicate order," the stunning testimony of Jerry Wills, physicist Tom Campbell and his ideas about a computer generated reality, as well as thoughts on how the afterlife and of course the role that UFOs may play in all of this.

Filmed on-location at the 2017 Contact in the Desert, Joshua Tree, California.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2017), BMJ (1st July 2017), ceetee9 (27th June 2017), Circe (26th June 2017), Debra (24th June 2017), fourty-two (24th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th June 2017), Mike (24th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

WHOA!! Talk about dot connecting!!! Thanks norman...most informative!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2017), Mike (24th June 2017), norman (24th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,472 times in 5,706 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)

Yeah! That second interview in Norman's post.....that is easily one the best I've ever heard on these topics! Linda was in great form and it was an absolute joy to listen to.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Spellbound (25th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Yeah! That second interview in Norman's post.....that is easily one the best I've ever heard on these topics! Linda was in great form and it was an absolute joy to listen to.
    Agreed!! I watched that video yesterday and then passed it around to some friends to watch as well. Linda really lays it out here about earth being an ancient alien lab experiment but then goes much deeper addressing the moon, Antarctica, mutilations, hybrids, etc. One of the best LMH videos I've seen in a long time.

** bump **

Many thx to norman for the original post. I always enjoy a good LMH interview/presentation.

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote but then goes much deeper addressing the moon, Antarctica, mutilations, hybrids, etc.
    Spellbound, human mutilation or her usual stock, animal?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Spellbound (25th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)

Agreed!! I watched that video yesterday and then passed it around to some friends to watch as well. Linda really lays it out here about earth being an ancient alien lab experiment but then goes much deeper addressing the moon, Antarctica, mutilations, hybrids, etc. One of the best LMH videos I've seen in a long time.

** bump **

Many thx to norman for the original post. I always enjoy a good LMH interview/presentation.

Dave - Toronto

This was a really good show, very interesting stuff indeed, but....I do wonder if she is an "asset" ?

LMH does seem to have a hell of a LOT of insider info, insider info that paints a very clear picture that these are absolutely flesh & blood beings, so much so it seemed a bit like she was over emphasizing the point, as in a hard sell.

As for the cattle abduction/ mutilations moving south, is that because cattle in the USA are now too full of drugs & gmos, or is because the program has moved on to effecting a whole new bunch of ranchers...ie the psychological effects on the population ?

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    Quote but then goes much deeper addressing the moon, Antarctica, mutilations, hybrids, etc.

Just animal, maybe the human angle is too hot ?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th June 2017), Spellbound (25th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Spiral....waiting patiently to hear your "conclusions"!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Spellbound (25th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,256 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)

** bump **

Dave - Toronto

This was a really good show, very interesting stuff indeed, but....I do wonder if she is an "asset" ?

LMH does seem to have a hell of a LOT of insider info, insider info that paints a very clear picture that these are absolutely flesh & blood beings, so much so it seemed a bit like she was over emphasizing the point, as in a hard sell.

As for the cattle abduction/ mutilations moving south, is that because cattle in the USA are now too full of drugs & gmos, or is because the program has moved on to effecting a whole new bunch of ranchers...ie the psychological effects on the population ?

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)

Just animal, maybe the human angle is too hot ?
    I think she's been spoken to and warned not to go into human mutilations as she is so high profile (she attributes human mutilations to agent orange...which is a farce imo). Although, in some of her earlier presentations from the 90's she does mention downed UFO's that were found containing human body parts (I don't think she's mentioned that recently though). I can respect where she's coming from....I'd bow to pressure of such if I was warned by the powers that be as well.

Dave - Toronto

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th June 2017), Spiral (25th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks, Dave, for posting this Richard Hall video! Talk about going to the Dark Side! We have to assume there ARE certain persons in high positions who actually know about & have to deal with this sordid type of thing....at a global level, since these Special Ops groups have had to be formed & operate all over the world. Not a "fun" thing to talk about is it? Makes one wonder if it dovetails with the David P. stories of people just disappearing? One can appreciate how LMH has been warned off, so to speak. She is very High Profile now. Thanks for adding to our knowledge base.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Spellbound (26th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread