+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breaking free

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Default Breaking free

Breaking Free
    To break free we must first understand how we are bound. I will attempt to impart to all the sum of my observation and wild imaginings in regards. Although I must admit I feel that my understanding is incomplete and perhaps by writing it I can understand it thoroughly, more than that there is a good chance that someone can fill in the blanks.

Man in its original/primal state uses the 3D sensory system to navigate safely and pleasantly in the 3D plane. Now the controllers knew that they cannot hijack this sensory system. Until the present time they are still struggling to do the least occasional hacking. Which means, that the avenue of sensory hijacking is not the way it is done at present. A future option? Yes. Now to be able to control sentient being which is man. They have to imprint certain program on its mind and by way of this program they can control him. We all knew that the societal control system is done via a pyramidal scheme. In order for it to exist, there should be hierarchy. And in order for hierarchy to exist man should recognize and approve of authority. The worst and most important teaching of religion is for man to recognize higher authority. Without authority there wouldn’t be hierarchy and thereby pyramidal control system . Could the truth be that “as part of the same god all sentient beings are equal”. Could this be the most important awareness man should have. I must admit I despise the word “higher self”
    Treating every sentient being as equal means to treat him as you would treat yourself which we can equate to “love”. With this there wouldn’t be usury and no human pyramids. No more wars and chaos…
    Due to differences in opinion no amount of planning can unite and no directional movement towards freedom can occur no matter how good intentioned man is. A united thrust is what we need. This can only be done through something that is innate and common to every sentient being. Even the grumpy lady who does not care about me cares for her children. There is love in every sentient being. This could be the best if not the only way.
    Seems over simplistic but I realize now that I have come back full circle in what I believe. Loving the universe as I love myself can kick start the awakening of others.
    awareness of equality will destroy the pyramid.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Akeron (4th April 2017), amandapoet (9th April 2017), Bruno (29th March 2017), eaglespirit (28th March 2017), Ernie Nemeth (29th March 2017), i/o (28th March 2017), Michelle Marie (29th March 2017), Nasu (28th March 2017), Noelle (28th March 2017), Rich (7th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Breaking free

3D offers choice. Choice derives from relative polarity. In other words, the observer notices that they are disassociated in some way from other states, beings, etc. This disassociation of "I" from that which is outside and trying to understand how "I" relates to "that", is what occupies all of our time.

Wanting to perceive that we are ONE with everyone/thing is a concept that we can conceive of, or even feel we believe in with certainty. But what is the net power of this belief beyond its concept with our mind?

Within 3D polarity there might just be infinite choices, which include extremes of good and bad, etc. With choice it would seem inevitable that there must be all variations of choice and this infers that there will be times of peace as well as hardship. Therefore, navigating with love, safety and pleasantly are only certain aspects of 3D and totally relative.

To exist exclusively in a loving, safe and pleasant reality/dimension while in a realm of choice probably isn't possible. Which beckons the possibility of a realm beyond choice. Ironically though such a realm might only be accessed through utter stillness where there is no motion and therefore no possibility of polarity. Which leads to the net result of not being capable of relative emotion and pleasantries.

Last edited by OMG; 28th March 2017 at 13:30.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

choosing love does not prevent you from having choices in all of the other sensory expectrum within or without the 3D plane. or if you are talking of the choices within the love vibration you can choose one between love,nothing and hatred and then have a choices in each of the sensory expectrum you can come up with. coincidentally joy and pleasantries seems to always come with the love vibe. Make you chpoice

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bruno (29th March 2017), eaglespirit (28th March 2017)

6. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    choosing love does not prevent you from having choices in all of the other sensory expectrum within or without the 3D plane. or if you are talking of the choices within the love vibration you can choose one between love,nothing and hatred and then have a choices in each of the sensory expectrum you can come up with. coincidentally joy and pleasantries seems to always come with the love vibe. Make you chpoice
    What you're describing is the logical deduction of how you see the development and evolution of love and other emotional (sensory) states here in 3D. It's an assumption that this type of development takes place in other planes. Unless you have direct conscious experience in other planes...do you?

This evolution (and perception) of relative states is how the "infinite" fluxuation of polarity (3D, hypothetical 4D, 5D and higher) works.

While it's possible that choices seem to progress and exist in dimensional hierarchies, this path is potentially infinitely and never concludes. That is why I speculate that the ONLY relief from infinite choices and polarity is in stillness without movement. Of course it's difficult to conceive of "value" in a plane without movement (or time/space).

p.s. I have had conscious out-of-body and lucid dreaming expericnes and KNOW about planes beyond normal 3D.
    Last edited by OMG; 28th March 2017 at 17:17.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

Thanks Bubu : )
    Breaking Free
    To break free we must first understand how we are bound. I will attempt to impart to all the sum of my observation and wild imaginings in regards. Although I must admit I feel that my understanding is incomplete and perhaps by writing it I can understand it thoroughly, more than that there is a good chance that someone can fill in the blanks.

There is love in every sentient being. This could be the best if not the only way.
    Seems over simplistic but I realize now that I have come back full circle in what I believe. Loving the universe as I love myself can kick start the awakening of others.
    awareness of equality will destroy the pyramid
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1142847
    Now is the time...to love ourselves and let it go 'round and 'round...abound

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Bruno (29th March 2017), Bubu (29th March 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"Love" is like an unending tolerance with affection towards a person, place, thing, etc. It's probably one of the most powerful attributes that keeps the infinite mechanism running.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

[QUOTE=eaglespirit;1143055]Thanks Bubu : )

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1142847
    Now is the time...to love ourselves and let it go 'round and 'round...abound
    I was away from Avalon when you posted this. Thanks for pointing me to it, you have cast out all the residual doubts that this is something doable.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bruno (29th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Free will and the seven deadly sins gives one plenty of personal defects to over come. The greatest struggle is in one's self but to see the need to do so requires a higher authority especially for a two year old. Therefore control or conformity for safety and peace while maintaining independence and free will is surely going to be a struggle for quite some time....
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

Bruno (29th March 2017), Bubu (30th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

we are lost
    looking for signposts to our identity
    in amongst the innuendo and rumor
    slow going through the lies
    rapid acceleration in revelation
    all while the silent truth
    glows brightly everywhere

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Blacklight43 (29th March 2017), Bruno (30th March 2017), Bubu (30th March 2017), Rich (7th March 2019), zen deik (30th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by zen deik (here)
    Free will and the seven deadly sins gives one plenty of personal defects to over come. The greatest struggle is in one's self but to see the need to do so requires a higher authority especially for a two year old. Therefore control or conformity for safety and peace while maintaining independence and free will is surely going to be a struggle for quite some time....
    well said. this conflicting concepts leaves many feeling lost and incomplete thus it is that many people are seeking for purpose or mission. I believe awakening should start at home. children treated with equality. But I must admit dont know how to do it yet. will work it out though
    Last edited by Bubu; 30th March 2017 at 02:39.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bruno (30th March 2017), zen deik (30th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Nice poem Ernie, I presume truth glows brightly because it can be perceive by our basic senses without the need for further seeking or debate. "truth is self explanatory".

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (30th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I think that in the end and certainly all along, truth is merely personal.

+ Reply to Thread