+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Intravenous Vitamin C Cancer Therapy: quite effective

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Intravenous Vitamin C Cancer Therapy: quite effective

Vitamin – C Cancer Therapy

The following is taken from the link at the bottom of this OP.

As the United States media becomes concentrated into ownership of the very few, we lose access to complete information about what is really happening in every field of human endeavor. Specifically, in the case of medicine, the problem of media blackouts on natural medicine is further compounded by the immense power of the pharmaceutical industry. That industry’s massive advertising budgets have had obvious influence over the editorial slant of many publications and other media.

As a result, there are extraordinarily effective natural treatments for cancer that never make the airwaves, and that cancer patients may only hear about from their oncologists, and then in the form of dire warnings to the patient not to distract himself or herself from chemotherapy.

An excellent review of natural cancer treatments, written by a top-notch cancer researcher, is The Cancer Industry, by Ralph Moss, PhD.

Fortunately, there are still some institutions on this earth that have not been entirely bought and paid for by special interests, such as the Nobel Prize Committee. The chemist Linus Pauling was one of those extremely rare individuals to have actually won two Nobel prizes. Of Pauling’s prodigious life work, his research with high-dose Vitamin-C and cancer therapy has probably had the most far-reaching effect in the lives of an increasing number of people.

Vitamin C Kills Cancer Cells

Dr. Pauling showed that for all the various kinds of cancer that one can acquire, Vitamin C induces apoptosis. In other words, it kills cancer cells. It does this without inducing more pain or side effects, within weeks to months, and for a small fraction of the cost of chemotherapy. He showed that some go into remission completely on Vitamin C alone (which I have verified in my own medical practice), and that for other more severe and late-stage cases, either outright cure or lengthening of life and easing of pain are the rule rather than the exception.

As a result of Pauling’s work and my own previous healing of cancer patients, I offer this therapy to cancer patients at any stage of their diagnosis. I inject high-dose intravenous Vitamin C (with other anti-cancer nutrients) to these patients, and have had them respond well. I have worked with Stage One through Stage Four cancers, from fairly benign to as life-threatening as pancreatic cancer. I have had cancer patients go into remission in as little as seven weeks on my intravenous Vitamin-C cancer therapy and other nutrient therapy alone. And I have had others with more intractable tumors, for whom the tumors never really went away, but rather encapsulated in scar tissue, which rendered them neither growing nor shrinking, but more like tough shells of what they were, reduced from the high-dose blood supply that enabled their previous growth. These patients are now stable and holding their own.

https://natureworksbest.com/vitamin-...Fci4wAodzWgHMg

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Art (5th May 2017), avid (30th March 2017), Baby Steps (30th March 2017), Bassplayer1 (29th March 2017), BMJ (30th March 2017), Bruno (30th March 2017), Ewan (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), GrnEggsNHam (30th March 2017), Heavy Duty (30th March 2017), Hervé (29th March 2017), Loren (1st April 2017), Marie (4th May 2017), Michelle Marie (29th March 2017), Mike (29th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), Ol' Roy (30th March 2017), sdv (30th March 2017), starlight (5th May 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2017), suwesi (1st April 2017), toppy (30th March 2017), Tyy1907 (30th March 2017), vano915 (3rd April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Intravenous Vitamin C Cancer Therapy: quite effective

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (4th May 2017), Baby Steps (30th March 2017), BMJ (30th March 2017), Ewan (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Heavy Duty (30th March 2017), Justplain (29th March 2017), Mike (29th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), sheme (29th March 2017), suwesi (1st April 2017), toppy (30th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQh7YA9aY5k I met this lady some years ago a power house of humanity she wrote a book about her cancer and the choices she made, inspiring human being. Her book called "The Topic of Cancer" by Jessica Richards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSJT65SafMo this lady did IV vit C and vegetarian raw food diet.
    Last edited by sheme; 29th March 2017 at 23:36.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote and then in the form of dire warnings to the patient not to distract himself or herself from chemotherapy.
    Do they tell the patients that chemotherapy is like having a revolver that takes 10 bullets, filling it with 9 bullets, snapping it shut, spinning the chamber, and then putting the gun to your head and pulling that trigger?

As chemotherapy and cancer, is a 10% cure rate. Same odds as that gun.

To top it off, a 'cure' rate is if the people live 5 years.

Which some of those 10% whom survive get cancer again, after the 5 years are up. So the actual survival rate is closer to being less than 5%, with chemotherapy.

So, chemotherapy is the LAST resort, not the first.
    Last edited by Carmody; 29th March 2017 at 23:25.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

avid (30th March 2017), Baby Steps (30th March 2017), BMJ (30th March 2017), conk (28th April 2017), Ewan (30th March 2017), fourty-two (28th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Heavy Duty (30th March 2017), Justplain (30th March 2017), Lettherebelight (30th March 2017), Mike (29th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), Ol' Roy (30th March 2017), PurpleLama (30th March 2017), sheme (29th March 2017), starlight (5th May 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2017), toppy (30th March 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

IV vitamin C seems to be the fad lately (in the media) prompting to raise some red flag. It will help a lot if actual experience can be heard particularly from trustworthy Avalonians. thanks in advance

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2017), Ewan (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Heavy Duty (30th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), toppy (30th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

The USA has almost completely banned compounding pharmacies from providing the necessary IV Vit C powders and solutions....something to think about.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-02-0...vitamin-c.html

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

avid (4th May 2017), BMJ (30th March 2017), Ewan (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Heavy Duty (30th March 2017), Justplain (30th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), starlight (5th May 2017), toppy (30th March 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Sodium ascorbate is one of a number of mineral salts of ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

Both are sold as vitamin C.
    In the Netherlands the ascorbate is sold close to everywhere, the ascorbic acid is only available in pharmacies!
    Ive studied the works of Linus Pauling decades ago... Back then and today all the ppl who pretend to know keep on telling that the salt (ascorbate) is exactly the same as the acid.
    I wondered and wondered why are they teaching us that salt is the same as acid...??!!
    What is benifitial is the ascorbic ACID.

A Kilo of it costs 30 Euros and itll last more then a lifetime.
    Its harmless... you can consume the kilo at ones... all that happens that youll be peeing pure vitamin c.
    If you use it do tell your doctor!

The molecular formula of this chemical compound is C6H7NaO6. As the sodium salt of ascorbic acid, it is known as a mineral ascorbate. It has not been demonstrated to be more bioavailable than any other form of vitamin C supplement.[2] (wiki)

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Samson For This Post:

BMJ (30th March 2017), Bruno (30th March 2017), Bubu (30th March 2017), fourty-two (28th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), GrnEggsNHam (30th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), suwesi (1st April 2017), toppy (30th March 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    IV vitamin C seems to be the fad lately (in the media) prompting to raise some red flag. It will help a lot if actual experience can be heard particularly from trustworthy Avalonians. thanks in advance
    If you want to test the benefits of vitamin C, then the next time you have the flu take several vitamin c tablets over three days and within that time you will be cured. I usually take about 3,500mg a day (7 x 500mg tablets), the only side effect above that limit for me is diarrhea.
    Last edited by BMJ; 31st March 2017 at 11:22.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

avid (4th May 2017), Bruno (30th March 2017), Bubu (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Justplain (30th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), toppy (30th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Samson (here)
    Sodium ascorbate is one of a number of mineral salts of ascorbic acid (vitamin C).

In the Netherlands the ascorbate is sold close to everywhere, the ascorbic acid is only available in pharmacies!
    Ive studied the works of Linus Pauling decades ago... Back then and today all the ppl who pretend to know keep on telling that the salt (ascorbate) is exactly the same as the acid.
    I wondered and wondered why are they teaching us that salt is the same as acid...??!!

Its harmless... you can consume the kilo at ones... all that happens that youll be peeing pure vitamin c.

The molecular formula of this chemical compound is C6H7NaO6. As the sodium salt of ascorbic acid, it is known as a mineral ascorbate. It has not been demonstrated to be more bioavailable than any other form of vitamin C supplement.[2] (wiki)
    I was having some red flag with this too. Now comes the IV version. The foolproof way for me is to consume lots of fruits. The only downside is that whenever I am away from home, and diet of fruits, say two or three weeks, I catch cold. This seems to always be the case. So the next time I am away I will remember to take big dose of ascorbic acid as a test.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2017), Bruno (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Now I remember. During the times that we were not yet living in this fruit paradise, we used to have ascorbic acid at home most of the time. I remember one of my daughter confirming that it helps with her colds. Same with me. although we didnt have a detailed monitoring. But the general consensus is that it helps. Ascorbic acid is very well known to benefit health. Could it be that this ascorbate version is an attempt to demonize it. Just like demonizing most of the substance that is good for us. just a thoutgh

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Justplain (30th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), starlight (5th May 2017), suwesi (1st April 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Surprised that liposomal vitamin C has not been mentioned on this thread. Double or more the absorption rate of IV vit C. I've been making my own for years, cheap & easy.

Lots of info via google & YouTube search. I would provide links but I'm on my iPad & am not able to cut & paste to & from Avalon forum.
    ISness is my business..

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2017), Bubu (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Justplain (30th March 2017), Olam (9th May 2017), Reinhard (31st March 2017), suwesi (1st April 2017), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I had lymphanopathy(forgot where paper work is, forgive the misspelling to any endocrinologist here) throughout my gland in my neck, shoulders, groin/pelvic region and under arm after quitting smoking 3 years ago. It came on suddenly (3 months) non painful tumors started enlarging rapidly. The closest Dr. appt 3 weeks or go to ER if they get painful or bleeding occurs. Scared the ungaga out of me, so I went to youtube for testimony an visual proof of what worked. Used them all, but the main was the 2tablespoons of baking soda w/3 TBSN of either honey, molasses, or maple syrup(shrinks tumors 70% in 3 days in some people in the video, but mine took 7 days as I didn't have enough funds to stock up and meet set times for dosage. So I garlic cloved on those days I didn't have frozen concentrated OJ.(168% vit C)
    I alternated days a 3 day dose for both OJ& bak/soda/honey/8ozH2O, and the concentrated OJ on other day leaving my Sabbath for the day of rest n faith. Next day back to same regimine. Dr was called through a stand in doctor to my doctor, and the appt was pushed to 3 days before I started treating it myself. Doc discovered several tumors and hardness in the areas mentioned, said he would set appt with endocrinologist and that doctor would be in touch. He said he suspected lymphoma throughout my body and in the 17 yrs of seeing him, I never saw him look so worried. I told him I suspected it also, but was about to try natural cure,, before chemo. He said I can't recommend that, but he saw no harm by ingredients I was to use before seeing the chemo doc for tissue sample. Possibly, to which to be on safe side, they would administer chemo or the chemo pills? Sounded like I wasn't gonna be offered a choice, if I saw this doctor, when I read his office paperwork with appointment and release of info and a non-disclaimer for outcome of chemo medication damage. 3 weeks away, my doc set appt for day before appointment, follow-up at his office(patient pep talk)
    Really, this took me for a loop and husband began to realize how serious this old work horse illness was.
    Well long story short, tumor was size of pinky tip when I first discovered it, half a pinky in 96 hours to get emergency walk-in w/my doc, then at the follow-up before the chemo doctor appt, dissolved, shrunk to a thin flat small disc size of watch battery. My doctor cancelled that chemo appointment for me, and I've been great ever since. TRUTH. Reference that cure by searching youtube keywords, natural cures for cancer live testimony.
    This one was a nurse in Florida from Jamaica where they have a high vitamin C fruit, than lime or lemon, but high vitamin C n baking soda video was more accessible/affordable for me. I and my doc call it: "poor's cancer cure."
    Anyone can do this and I've passed it on to others with excellent results. Last person was 4 days ago that had "shunt" in her neck and scheduled chemo appointments, my eldest was 90 and she felt better/well enough to travel from Arkansas to FL to visit her grandchildren. Her doctor said she had liver and uterine cancer. Haven't heard from my son-in-law, who I testified my results to, when he told me about "his Mom."
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 31st March 2017 at 15:36.

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th April 2017), BMJ (1st April 2017), Bubu (31st March 2017), conk (28th April 2017), Ewan (31st March 2017), fourty-two (28th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Justplain (1st April 2017), Libico (2nd April 2017), Samson (31st March 2017), Watching from Cyprus (9th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yes, but the ascorbic acid must come from natural fruit, not lab pill synthetic or treatment is slower.
    Who would want to drag cancer about, seems you'd want it "none&done?"
    Brazilian cherry powder is great fruit for this. Health food stores or the internet puts cures at our fingertips, if America wants to stay in stone age on medicinal cures.
    Same with cannibis
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 31st March 2017 at 15:43.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

BMJ (1st April 2017), Bubu (31st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,453 times in 1,583 posts

Thanks a lot guys. Including fruits in the diet seems to be the way forward.
    Experience reality beyond the senses
    https://www.facebook.com/geerishhealer/

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guish For This Post:

BMJ (1st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Yes, but the ascorbic acid must come from natural fruit, not lab pill synthetic or treatment is slower.
    Says who?

Check out http://www.vitamincfoundation.org/ - 60 years of vitamin c research there! For therapy (and all their research) they use strictly synthetic ascorbic acid.
    That is what the immune system needs to act on in case of an emergency (sickness, accident...).

Of course in everyday life it makes sense to eat as many natural vitamins as possible. Vegetables and fruit have a lot of flavonoids that are very beneficial to stay healthy. But for high dose therapy it's useless.

For a mild infection the body needs 50g+ ascorbic acid a day (depending on the person -weight, smoker, general health conditions... it could be much more.)
    To get that amount naturally you would have to eat 1.400 kiwis or 100kg oranges... I think you get the point...
    For a heavy infection you need 100-200g a day...

I have no experience with ascorbic acid and cancer. But we have been using it for many years whenever something pops up.
    I started using it, when antibiotics failed me big time. Ascorbic acid (100g+/day for a couple weeks) did the job.
    Even my 3 year old takes 10-25g/day (so far 25g was the max needed) in case of emergency.

Your body tells you clearly, when you have enough (look for "bowel tolerance" on vitamincfoundation.org). It is not enough to feel your bowles grumbling (that could happen when your bowles are inflamed/have a problem at a very low dose). You alwas look for an "health bloost" (I describe it below with liposomal c).

Meanwhile we switched to liposomal vit c (DYI).
    Basho writes about it in post #11.
    With liposomal c you don't look for bowel tolerance, you look for a sudden subsiding of symptoms/energy boost etc. - you feel much better/healhier within minutes of finding your personal right dosage for the day.
    (And it is so much easier to take and cheaper than IV)

It is such a shame, that this cheap, well researched and tremendously useful vitamin does not find its way into the mainstream medical system!

Greetings
    Suwesi

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

BMJ (1st April 2017), Bubu (31st March 2017), fourty-two (28th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Justplain (1st April 2017), Samson (2nd April 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

whenever I feel the need for more vit C I dissolve store bought C on pineapple or pomelo juice or simply take it with water melon. in the hopes that C will be more bio available. Maybe just maybe the whole fruit has all the necessary ingredients to make vit C easily assimilated.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

BMJ (1st April 2017), fourty-two (28th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Samson (here)

Interesting ... in Canada, ascorbate is rarely used as a sole vitamin C source, and more or less only used when the mineral side of the salt is desired as well (for example in a multivitamin - magnesium ascorbate could provide both magnesium and C). Almost all individual "C" supplements are ascorbic acid. I guess you guys can thank codex alimentarius for the difference and inaccessibility to ascorbic acid???

The company I work for does sell bulk ascorbic acid to one practitioner I have had the pleasure of conversing with, who uses it for intravenous therapy and has had pretty good success, and even desirable results with cancer patients.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 1st April 2017 at 03:26.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (1st April 2017), Bubu (1st April 2017), Ewan (1st April 2017), fourty-two (28th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Justplain (1st April 2017), Samson (2nd April 2017), suwesi (1st April 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    I had lymphanopathy(forgot where paper work is, forgive the misspelling to any endocrinologist here) throughout my gland in my neck, shoulders, groin/pelvic region and under arm after quitting smoking 3 years ago. It came on suddenly (3 months) non painful tumors started enlarging rapidly. ... Scared the ungaga out of me, so I went to youtube for testimony an visual proof of what worked. Used them all, but the main was the 2tablespoons of baking soda w/3 TBSN of either honey, molasses, or maple syrup(shrinks tumors 70% in 3 days in some people in the video, but mine took 7 days as I didn't have enough funds to stock up and meet set times for dosage. So I garlic cloved on those days I didn't have frozen concentrated OJ.(168% vit C)
    I alternated days a 3 day dose for both OJ& bak/soda/honey/8ozH2O, and the concentrated OJ on other day leaving my Sabbath for the day of rest n faith. Next day back to same regimine. .... Doc discovered several tumors and hardness in the areas mentioned, said he would set appt with endocrinologist and that doctor would be in touch. He said he suspected lymphoma throughout my body and in the 17 yrs of seeing him, I never saw him look so worried. ... he saw no harm by ingredients I was to use before seeing the chemo doc for tissue sample. ...Well long story short, tumor was size of pinky tip when I first discovered it, half a pinky in 96 hours to get emergency walk-in w/my doc, then at the follow-up before the chemo doctor appt, dissolved, shrunk to a thin flat small disc size of watch battery. My doctor cancelled that chemo appointment for me....
    Hi Lifebringer, can you please clarify the frequency of taking the 2tbspns bkg soda + 3 tblspns honey/molasses/syrop, and how these were combined with OJ/water, etc.? Thx.
    Last edited by Justplain; 1st April 2017 at 18:01.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Dear Justplain-thanks for detailing your success with ascorbic acid.

Have you any experience with he liposomal form?

Do you know the Canadian Docs who are getting results with DCA?

What are the nutrients you use with the Vit C?

many thanks
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Ascorbic acid is not vitamin C. Ascorbic acid is the antioxidant that protects the complete C vitamin. Vitamin C is made up of a variety of elements, ascorbic acid being only one of the constituent parts. Not saying it is not of benefit, but whole C provides the most benefit. Whole C is measured in doses much smaller than the measurements of ascorbic acid, as the whole C is all assimilated and used. Only a portion of ascorbic acid is used by the body.

Our naturopath did not provide IV C services for some months. As stated above the FDA removed the product used in the IV from the market. He has just now resumed the service. Not sure what changed and if the new variety of C is as beneficial.

Yes, liposomal C is a great option.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Justplain (29th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast