+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Never Ending Circle

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

Default The Never Ending Circle

Time and again the same old questions are coming up, the same old use of language such as "I believe this or believe that", or question of proof comes up. These things transcends all sorts of subjects and more so into so name "paranormal" subjects, even though I question the term paranormal, what is normal to one isn't to another.

It is a constant revolving circle as the systems we have created which continue to rotate and the same mistakes made time and again, which is sometimes the inherit flaw of the system itself. The question of proof is a dubious one, it is excepted that scientific proof or methods are sound, yet this maybe in fact a flawed perception, the method of obtaining proof maybe limited or seriously flawed itself.

Yet we still argue amongst ourselves which also includes egos and personalities and belief systems itself.

We create theories which are in many cases geocentric in their creation, some present the evidence from a theory as factual if repeated experiments indicate that the theory is valid and some advocates one theory over another.

Do we really want the reality of our existences and lives here, or just to choose to ignore those portions which are not apart of the mass norm or individual or mass experiences....with the way the world is it is like a paper boat in the wind, blown all over the place by the prevailing winds.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Bill Ryan (30th March 2017), Bubu (30th March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: The Never Ending Circle

Quote "paranormal" subjects, even though I question the term paranormal, what is normal to one isn't to another.
    You said it, there is one big problem with our reality.
    Like I believe in UFO's or Observed-Aerial-Phenomena.
    That is due to 3 main reasons:

1) I have that inner knowledge feeling that they are real phenomena (I trust my true inner-knowledge feelings).

2) In my 58 years (OMG 58 0.0) I have seen many different types now. Some I could easily say could be made here on Earth by us some I could say where not made here by us. Some I don't know where totally physical and or maybe even life forms themselves?

3) So much evidence from around this world now, yes so much is fake as well.

4) I don't see how there couldn't be visitors here, personally I do believe they have had a full hand with our evolution/development even to the point of us being artificial.

So just on that subject alone I go round and around and car't prove any of it even to my self.

It has been my norm to see craft/UFO's from time to time, even with friends, but others even today still say i'm cracked (But then maybe that is what is needed, to be cracked)

I know one thing for sure, we have not been given the true picture.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

For half a century I have explored the spiritual "" presentations'' from all manners of people, ethnic groups, spiritual guides ect...
    At some point I realized it was all part of a system of control to keep me forever chasing after information and knowledge.

BUT I found out an odd thing...

The practice of sincere seekers included something about the breath. Breathing, such a simple thing. It was/is also the most difficult to accept as the most fundamental spiritual behavior because the organic robot feeds on the elctricity of the cells in the human physical body, the human-biome. This AI that orthodox science abusers call the egomind wants to complete its programming at all costs. The slavery system holds everyone by the global religion of money. No money is death because the secret elite is still controlling every resources on the planet as it always did.

NOW, I KNOW the global control agenda is real. It is still an agenda because everyone is equal, in the sense that every human lives in this organic robot and has this AI ego-mind with pre-programmed stuff and also the upgrades, updates from human cultural ethnic backgrounds. Even the most powerful, richest, smartest human beings, all of us without exception, we share this slavery to the - (milleniums) - globalist plan of clones for the top elitists and cyborgs for the downside mass of humans.

My free will choice is to BREATHE in full AWARENESS, feeling every heartbeat, in every moment and letting the ideas, inspirations, insights, intuitions and precognitions, all overflow the streams of DATA of this organic robot AI that then becomes my intellectual TOOL, letting my inner heart space provide the joyful, graceful and truthful solutions to my own every day life problems with deprogramming myself.

Here at project Avalon, over the years people have been watching the global control agenda. Everyone has his/her own understanding of what it is, where its going, what to do about it, ect...

Each tries to unravel the programming of oneself, of one's own ethnic group and of the collective human hive-mind.

When we share our findings, we may be right or wrong or in between, but each has a quanta, a kernel, a holon of truth even amid a vast sea of programmed beliefs.

The never ending circle is waiting for others to bring to oneself the truth. To wait for solutions to one's every day living problems from outside oneself. To expect a definitive absolute answer for everything.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Frances2014 For This Post:

Atlas (31st March 2017), Fellow Aspirant (30th March 2017), fourty-two (15th April 2017), ginnyk (30th March 2017), JChombre (31st March 2017), Nasu (30th March 2017), shijo (30th March 2017), Sunny-side-up (30th March 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Frances2014 (here)
    For half a century I have explored the spiritual "" presentations'' from all manners of people, ethnic groups, spiritual guides ect...
    At some point I realized it was all part of a system of control to keep me forever chasing after information and knowledge.

BUT I found out an odd thing...

The practice of sincere seekers included something about the breath. Breathing, such a simple thing. It was/is also the most difficult to accept as the most fundamental spiritual behavior .
    I have my share of never ending search. But now I simply watch my vibe, "breath" if you may. I was a fool searching for the meaning of life and the answer to so many things that does not pay well. From time to time I do some searching, like; whats the best water filter. dont have to go on circles with this and pays handsomely. there is a healthy middle. The trick is to know what to ignore and what not to.

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Well said, Frances.

Aummmmm!

Namaste
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (31st March 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

at the end of the day, only our connection with the Universe matters. It is a circle between one and the cosmos

I firmly believe that it is the only message of all life journeys
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

+ Reply to Thread