+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cosmic Weather Report - The Scribe and the Witness

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Cosmic Weather Report - The Scribe and the Witness

Between March and June the deepest planet, Pluto, remains in Degree Frequency 20, which our College of Visionaries & Wizards calls The Scribe and The Witness. The story of the scribe is witnessing is your ultimate relationship to yourself. Coming from Pluto's dark realm, this frequency is stirring up issues of who you think you are, who you feel yourself to be, who you used to be, and who you're going to be.

As this karmic gumbo gets stirred you can witness obsolete versions of yourself loosening their hold and dissolving into the past. You also get to see recalcitrant parts of yourself bluster up their ego in a stubborn last stand against the coming of the new -- just as much of the human race is doing right now all over the planet.

The main reason people get duped by false power is their lack of knowing who they are. When a person fails to inhabit their innermost truth they leave unoccupied channels within them that invite parasitic energies. The grand mythopoetic story of the soul gets cashed in for fool's gold. The search for love and truth diminishes into the gaining of false security. Recovering from this uninhabited state requires a commitment to awakening the power of your soul. It requires your willingness to believe that the innermost dream in your heart is the reason you came here in the first place, and that if you owe anything at all to this world, it's your right to become radiantly, genuinely true to yourself.

Mystics refer to this discovery process as the pearl of great price: the treasure beyond measure that you gain when you grant the unique seed of creativity within you its full right to flourish. Until you gain this treasure you'll be yanked wily-nilly by forces of coercion and conditioning. You'll be talked out of your deeper truth by well meaning people, cads and conditioning agents.

But when you see through the semblance of who you thought you were and who everybody wanted you to be, you'll get to witness more of who you are. You get to scribe a new story of love and hope and regeneration, which is the power that Pluto is granting to us throughout April, May and June.

Mark Borax
    Soul Level Astrologer

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Ewan (1st April 2017), fourty-two (2nd April 2017), Hervé (1st April 2017), Lifebringer (1st April 2017), meat suit (1st April 2017), Nasu (31st March 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: Cosmic Weather Report - The Scribe and the Witness

Wondering why this thread never showed on the "Latest Threads" page.

It didn't show when I first posted it yesterday afternoon. It wasn't on the page last night. And it's not on the page today.

How and why does this happen?

[Mod-edit: It's a software glitch which we haven't been able to fix, yet. Some new threads are not displayed on that "Latest Threads" list of the forum "Home" page whereas they are listed and displayed when clicking on the "New Threads" button at the upper right corner of the Forum page:

, Hervé]
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st April 2017 at 18:08. Reason: Reply to question.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

Hervé (1st April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,845 times in 2,378 posts

Default Re: Cosmic Weather Report - The Scribe and the Witness

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    The story of the scribe is witnessing is your ultimate relationship to yourself. Coming from Pluto's dark realm, this frequency is stirring up issues of who you think you are, who you feel yourself to be, who you used to be, and who you're going to be.
    Interesting, I'm going through a bit of a phase of late. Questioning what I hold to be true and holding it up against others beliefs. I'd like to drop everything but am stubbornly holding on to certain tenets and debating 'myself' in circles.

Karma Ninja may have been experiencing similar, though to a much more turbulent level judging by his recent exit from the forum.

It can be a strain to hold on to an opinion when 5,000 to 1 think you're nuts. But I remind myself, allegorically, when Jesus spoke to 5,000 souls only a few could 'see' and 'hear' - the rest were a mixture of stony, sandy and fertile ground.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Daughter of Time (1st April 2017), fourty-two (2nd April 2017), meat suit (1st April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread