+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: What is Avalon's overall opinion on David Icke??

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,577 times in 5,713 posts

Default Re: What is Avalon's overall opinion on David Icke??

He's a hero and a pioneer and so so much more.

He's one of the maybe 2 or 3 alt figures im "all in" on. Meaning, I dont worship at the altar of Icke or agree with every last detail...but let me put it this way: if it turns out somehow that he's on the CIA payroll or something, id pack it all in and move on from this stuff. Never look back. I would have been totally and completely fooled and would never trust my instincts again. It would be the same if it were rich dolan or bill or george knapp.

There are very few people in this game that im certain on. Icke is one of them
    Last edited by Mike; 4th April 2017 at 06:49.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

7alon (4th April 2017), BMJ (4th April 2017), Bruno (4th April 2017), Chester (4th April 2017), David Trd1 (5th April 2017), DebJoy (13th April 2017), Ewan (5th April 2017), Jake (30th May 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Pam (10th April 2017), seko (8th April 2017), Sérénité (4th April 2017), Spellbound (8th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I believe he is a good guy who is trying to embrace the spiritual experience given to him. He feels he has been selected, like many others, to reach out to those who are willing to listen to the truth and reach a higher state of mind/being/consciousness. He is somebody I respect for throwing away materialistic opportunity to embrace his spiritual path.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

BMJ (4th April 2017), Bruno (4th April 2017), CelineK (10th April 2017), Chester (4th April 2017), David Trd1 (5th April 2017), Mike (5th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Spellbound (8th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I know some extremely close relatives of both the Queen and her husband who are absolutely not reptilians in any way, shape or form. From things seen on the internet, I believe that there is an holographic instrument small enough to be carried on a mobile person, for instance when the Queen frightened Putin with an image of a reptile. Perhaps she has a wicked sense of humor. However, what worries me is the eye witness statement of the mind controlled person who wrote, "The Tranceformation of America." She purportedly witnessed the Queen and Prince Charles turn into reptiles and tear a young man to pieces, eating his parts. This is supposed to have happened in Belgium before a select audience. This is so horrific, that my mind goes to the Computerized Graphic Imagery of a whale splashing in a pool before an audience, all entirely computer generated. I think Diana saw a hollogram while she was drugged before having a procedure done on her. This is all so wild that if true, the Royal Family would have to have been taken over during adulthood either with or without their consent.

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

A good man, a great human, and the real deal....

Picked up ''tales from the time loop'' back in 2004 and haven`t looked back, he will be remembered long after he has passed on, and for good reason too. He walks his talk.
    Last edited by David Trd1; 5th April 2017 at 05:12.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

BMJ (5th April 2017), CelineK (10th April 2017), DebJoy (13th April 2017), Mike (5th April 2017), seko (8th April 2017), Spellbound (8th April 2017)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Quote Posted by Dreamer148 (here)
    He has 2 very admirable qualities, courage and honesty. How many of us with radical opinions could come out publicly and say what you really think?

I like his style.
    Gotta wonder about the Queen being a reptilian. Although her name is Liz - LOL!
    If you recall, Diana hated her and called the bunch of them "lizzies".
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

BMJ (10th April 2017), DebJoy (13th April 2017)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

I can follow him way down the rabbit hole, but too much reptilian shapeshifting is not my cup of tea.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (8th April 2017)

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

People who generally bash him do not want to be associated to his reptilian theory, which needs more time to be fully confirmed, I regard it as very likely. By the same token many spiritual systems warn us about the archons, annunaki, nephilim, djins, etc, so his theory isn't far fetched at all. It is also ludicrous to think that earth is the only inhabited planet in the entire universe. This alien reality disturbs many.

Meanwhile, he has been 95 percent correct so far (according to my own perspective). He doesnt live in luxury but has a comfortable existence, he deserves it for going against the grain for so many years, and being ridiculed by the mainstream, the strength of his will power. I also do not think that paying 120 dollars for a 10hr presentation is not much. I wished I could have attended one of them.

as much as I think we need to change our attitude toward money, the money he earns is helping spread the word... (and forums like Project Avalon have to be supported too).

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    I think that he ties in the various hidden and open control systems and ongoing agendas in an easy to understand way. He puts a lot of the jigsaw pieces together and can save people a lot of time researching some topics etc. You still have to keep an open mind and come to your own conclusions and do your own research work. I think that the reptilian info whilst possibly true can act as a gate to some people and as a sort of protection to him from the mainstream as they often ridicule him for it. He probably has the broadest knowledge of fringe info of anyone out there imho.

cheers
    Last edited by CelineK; 10th April 2017 at 13:24.
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

DebJoy (13th April 2017), ponda (11th April 2017)

14. Link to Post #48
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 times in 4,343 posts

I'm 99% on board with David Icke's theories, outlook, and general material. He has been pretty much the most important figure in the alternative media for at least the last 20 years, simply for the number of people that he's reached world-wide.

The 1% caveat that I have is reserved chiefly for his reptilian hypothesis, which I believe he was set up to promote in order to discredit him (in the minds of the average Joe who upon hearing one highly bizarre and 'out there' thing, would automatically discredit all the other completely real things he says) - for which there is significant evidence largely ignored. I made a detailed post on this here.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bob (10th April 2017), DebJoy (13th April 2017), Mike (10th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,577 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I'm 99% on board with David Icke's theories, outlook, and general material. He has been pretty much the most important figure in the alternative media for at least the last 20 years, simply for the number of people that he's reached world-wide.

The 1% caveat that I have is reserved chiefly for his reptilian hypothesis, which I believe he was set up to promote in order to discredit him (in the minds of the average Joe who upon hearing one highly bizarre and 'out there' thing, would automatically discredit all the other completely real things he says) - for which there is significant evidence largely ignored. I made a detailed post on this here.

Ive just read your referenced post regarding reptilians....and I desperately want to believe youre right!

...and you may be. But the testimony of cathy o'brien, james bartley, and all those milabs that have seen reptilian beings in underground bases and so forth gives me pause.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (10th April 2017), DebJoy (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th April 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), ponda (11th April 2017), sheme (11th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #50
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 times in 4,343 posts

I of course don't know Mike, who can tell for sure? However I quite expect there are some sort of reptilians about, and/or a negative possibly alien possibly extra-dimensional presence influencing things somewhere behind scenes. The experiencers of this may well be right. But the critical point here regarding David Icke, which I put in a later post, and copy here, is: This is more about those [Icke's] claims, ie the Queen being an actual blood-drinking, baby-eating reptilian, whose human facade is just a mask.

I personally have severe doubts about that. I do not like the Royals at all, but I really don't think they are actual cannibalistic alien monsters. And it really is that part of Icke's stuff that turn a lot of potential listeners away. Which *maybe* why Icke was fed this information in the first place. To restrict his followers. If so it worked well. There could still be reptilians, but not exactly in this form, nor to this degree.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

DebJoy (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), Mike (10th April 2017), ponda (11th April 2017), sheme (11th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

A mild chiming in here because I was bored ...

I think David Icke has a unique gift to be able to interpret the things going on somewhat symbolically - or perhaps in regards to the background energy behind certain things, but sometimes in this realm it is really hard to define that point where something should be seen as a "literal" symbol or as the background energy behind it. This realm is just "results" - what we experience are mere results, mere reflections of symbols projected back to us from that energy; so in that regard I get David Icke - I can see where he is coming from. Our reality is a bit like seeing each moment as waiting for a painting to be finished, then reacting to that in some way, ad infinitum,rather than being the painting itself. David is doing his best at trying to be that painting.

I do recall reading somewhere once, that as a universal awareness with humans start to reach a tipping point where it spills into our conscious minds, many will believe they are God, or have become enlightened. This describes some of the kookiness of David in his early years - claiming to be the son of God and all that. So Again, I can get it.

I think David has a good heart, and has often turned out to be correct in the face of the harshest doubt and criticism. Perhaps sometimes his delivery could use work ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th April 2017 at 01:22.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (11th April 2017), DebJoy (13th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2017), Mike (11th April 2017)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

‘The Queen is a reptilian’ equation is in contradiction with David Icke’s favourite analogy of two interfering TV channels, which would be more like what is traditionally called possession. Possession involves an ordinary human affected in some way by a non-human entity, let’s put it like that. Devils are cast out and the human remains. The interfering alternative TV channel in this case would be a royal soap that needs to be switched off. Democracy is about making no one person any more important than any other. The fact that these reptilian devils latch on principally to people of power or influence shows how by cutting off our reliance on such people, the reptilian problem can also be tackled. David Icke turns folk off at this point, because the popular perception is more connected to Elizabeth Windsor as a pleasant enough old lady, although it is not so obvious that she is weighed down by this crown and other family paraphernalia that she and the rest of them were born into. This would be a major reason for abolishing the monarchy, and for abolishing the monarchical aspects of presidential regimes, financial empires and a whole lot more besides – which means that everyone has to pull their weight more, to make a more democratic system function properly. This of course it what is happening, it just takes time.

While the old fifties slogan ‘I like I(c)ke’ still holds, my pet dislike is something else: the problem-reaction-solution mantra. I am on the record as saying ‘If I hear David Icke’s problem-reaction-solution one more time I think I’ll scream’. Funnily enough, here again there seem to be two channels interfering, the other being Hegelian dialectics, which I feel is being badly misunderstood and caricatured – although not necessarily by David Icke himself. See these posts.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1028992
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post907002
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post852507

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bruno (11th April 2017), DebJoy (13th April 2017), Eram (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th April 2017)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Posted by CelineK (here)
    People who generally bash him do not want to be associated to his reptilian theory, which needs more time to be fully confirmed, I regard it as very likely. By the same token many spiritual systems warn us about the archons, annunaki, nephilim, djins, etc, so his theory isn't far fetched at all. It is also ludicrous to think that earth is the only inhabited planet in the entire universe. This alien reality disturbs many.

Meanwhile, he has been 95 percent correct so far (according to my own perspective). He doesnt live in luxury but has a comfortable existence, he deserves it for going against the grain for so many years, and being ridiculed by the mainstream, the strength of his will power. I also do not think that paying 120 dollars for a 10hr presentation is not much. I wished I could have attended one of them.

as much as I think we need to change our attitude toward money, the money he earns is helping spread the word... (and forums like Project Avalon have to be supported too).

Quote Posted by ponda (here)
    I think that he ties in the various hidden and open control systems and ongoing agendas in an easy to understand way. He puts a lot of the jigsaw pieces together and can save people a lot of time researching some topics etc. You still have to keep an open mind and come to your own conclusions and do your own research work. I think that the reptilian info whilst possibly true can act as a gate to some people and as a sort of protection to him from the mainstream as they often ridicule him for it. He probably has the broadest knowledge of fringe info of anyone out there imho.

cheers

Yeah i agree with the higher dimensional reptilian possibilities etc. I think that other entities can take control/influence key elite people and anyone else for periods of time through frequencies or other as yet unknown ways. We know virtually nothing about the bigger higher dimensional picture and how it influences the 3d. I suspect that Mr Icke knows a lot more than he lets on.

cheers
    When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Bruno (11th April 2017), CelineK (14th April 2017), DebJoy (13th April 2017), Spellbound (2nd June 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I like his books, his videos. I respect the man hugely. Great researcher, gifted speaker, comes across as very sincere and speaking his truth regardless of backlash. He's very instrumental in laying out the truth in many areas and is one of the top people, in my opinion, in waking people up. If you listen to him carefully, he's presenting very intense even negative information, but ALSO inspiring people to wake up to who they really are - infinite consciousness able to create beautifully!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th April 2017), ponda (14th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I find it all very interesting to see how so many different people who were on their own journeys, like Bill & Kerry, that have fed into this Sea of Awakening that is happening!! Totally Awesome!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th April 2017), ponda (14th April 2017), pyrangello (13th April 2017)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

Much respect to the man for his mission.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th April 2017), ponda (14th April 2017)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

'The Biggest Secret' woke me up! In 2007 having never owned a computer or really used the internet, I read 'The Biggest Secret' by David Icke. Now I'd always known there was a lot wrong with the world,it didn't make sense the way society worked, but that book suddenly made me see the Big Picture. Wow!!! I can never thank David enough for the courage he showed in spreading his message in the face of ridicule and outright animosity(remember the Wogan show?).Through it all he always carried himself with immense dignity and I for one have nothing but respect and admiration for him. The Reptilian aspect of his revelation seems too unbelievable to be true in our limited worldview concept, but look at the evidence...BOOM!

33. Link to Post #58
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,919 times in 540 posts

Nah... real deal. Passionate, relentless, and he never waivers
    My discerning vibe is he is all about bettering and waking us up.
    Keep up the work mr Icke

34. The Following User Says Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Shannon (1st June 2017)

35. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Knowingly, or as I suspect, unknowingly, a very useful tool of MI5.

I was/am a fan of David's work, his historical research is second-to-none, but you must remember the litmus test.

Those with truly shocking and damaging information, never make it to the stage.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 30th May 2017 at 05:52.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2017), Jake (30th May 2017), Shannon (1st June 2017)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I'd trust him more if he wore a cool Indiana Jones hat like Bill... ☺☺☺

David is a pioneer.. Maybe even the godfather of the awakening. My reasons for having a great respect may be different than what has been mentioned so far.

In my world, I've had the embarrassing Christ Complex moment with regards my own amazing experiences... Of course I rejected those moments.. I would definitely embrace my experiences,, but I couldn't accept that I was special.. David was called out on it on a National stage... The ambiguity of the moment sends chills up my spine... He realized in that moment some important things... I can assure you.

On my journey,, I have kept a keen eye out for like minds... maybe I could find folks who had some of the same types of philosophy that would match mine. I have OBEs.. (manymany)

David covers a range of subjects.. he's effing smart. I try to keep up with most of it. Reptilians: I get it.. Exposing pedophilia,, I'm on board. Nobody has done more on that front! For sure... illuminate bloodlines: I get that too.. He connects dots that no-one else has...

For me, David shines when he talks about the non physical nature of our world. When he talks about energetic information being decoded,, or,, frequencies of harmonic light,, or,, a 'holographic' framework,, and,, physical reality being an illusion,, and the human/body computer being a Template that we receive and send information,, and physical reality being non-existent,, only a secondary reflection of the 'primary reality'...

When he talks about these things,, I AM OVERJOYED... I am not alone with mee philosophy.. We have come to the same conclusions,, but from different vantage points.

So I know, for myself,, that he is genuine... (and not cuz a little birdie told me..)

Jake...
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th May 2017), Bruno (30th May 2017), Mike (30th May 2017), norman (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (12th June 2017), Shannon (1st June 2017), Spellbound (2nd June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3