+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 1 8 18 25 LastLast

Thread: Robert David Steele

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default Re: Robert David Steele

I agree with most of what he says, BUT, can you imagine the howl of the American people if Trump reiterated what Steele says about our bases around the world: That they are mostly used for smuggling drugs, etc and child trafficking? The MSN would ramp up on their claims that Trump's deranged, incompetent, etc.

While most of us here know the truth, I'm not convinced the US public at large are ready to handle it.

IMO Trump would have to go much slower. If at first he can get some BiG arrests on pediphelia charges here at home and the covering in the MSN about the Clinton Foundation's true purposes, then he might be able to close bases abroad.

BTW whatever happened to Eric Braverman (clinton foundation's CFO that was missing as reported by George Webb) and can we see any movement on the Anthony Weiner case?
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

7alon (22nd March 2017), Alan (22nd March 2017), Bruno (21st March 2017), Cardillac (21st March 2017), Cidersomerset (21st March 2017), drneglector (22nd March 2017), Eram (21st March 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2017), Franny (22nd March 2017), Helene West (21st March 2017), justntime2learn (24th March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

1st RDS interview I've liked. None of the usual dire predictions for Donald Trump. In fact told the old dudes that maybe in 4 years trump can be nominated for the nobel prize...

He actually comes out and says the over 1,000 U.S. overseas bases are used to run "gold, cash, guns, drugs and small children", Wow... (but the old norwegian didn't bat an eyelash)
    Last edited by Helene West; 22nd March 2017 at 02:58. Reason: didn't mean to put a smiley face!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd March 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    So I haven't seen anything from Mr. RDS lately. I've looked forward with curiosity for his take regarding the Vault 7 leaks and it may be just coincidence but it seemed around the time of that huge leak he seems to have gone back into the shadows... I believe Vault 7 helped trump albeit indirectly. RDS has been putting out defeatist messages for trump so maybe he's not happy with Vault 7 leaks? I don't know, just surmising...

Anyhow my latest intrigue in our world of Alt Personalities is George Webb. And at least for me, just like I suddenly heard of RDS, I just as suddenly hear about George Webb. I've started listening to some of his vids. I can't find the very beginnings on YouTube. I think they start around day 79 or thereabouts. But the few times I listen to a vid - bam the person gets in the news (granted Alt news mainly) sometimes the next day. Now the Awan bros whom I never heard of before George Webb is starting to be mentioned in mainstream which I think is a big blessing for all. But he is my new Mystery Man...
    All George Webb videos were taken down at one time... he started up again with I think Day 55. Lots of people are making backup copies of his stuff.
    I've got a John B. Wells interview w/ George Webb that I will attempt to post, at least in parts... probably post it up on the Rense Downloads thread... when I get the time...

6. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Some of us have known this truth for too many decades. The deadline for secrecy has passed. To continue dis-ingenuous lives, military bases ( the big bad secret) and wars strung throughout history with mean spirited dictators pounding their tables really has got to stop. Military bases have always been watchtowers and launching pads but the bad stuff? Most Vets not blinded by patriotism know. My husband could spin stories when he was in the bush in Vietnam.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

7. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I had mentioned above that this was the first RDS interview I liked. There was however one instance where he mentioned that Erdogan of Turkey and some other arab leader (don't remember which) didn't get enough respect. I thought for a fleeting second, hmmm, maybe I just don't know enough about this erdogan guy.

Then today, in surfing about I read Erdogan says publicly that europeans will not be safe to walk the streets if some groups in the netherlands and germany who support him don't get their way (don't remember regarding what issue).

He also said publicly that muslims in europe should not have 3 children, they should have 5 children and that europe belongs to them now, not europeans. Soooo, once again with Mr. Steele I take one step forward and two steps back.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (23rd March 2017)

9. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

He also said publicly that muslims in europe should not have 3 children, they should have 5 children and that europe belongs to them now, not europeans. Soooo, once again with Mr. Steele I take one step forward and two steps back.
    I'd would like to hear or read that comment, do you have a source for this comment?

10. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    I'd would like to hear or read that comment, do you have a source for this comment?
    According to the subtitles on this video, Erdogan, speaking to mostly women, says to not do any birth control but to just have more children as a way to increase Muslim numbers...

Normally, Muslim families generally consist of alot of children.

Last edited by turiya; 24th March 2017 at 12:51.

11. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello PA,
    I know that you've all heard Robert David Steele talk before, and there isn't much new here, but he did ask me to post this, so I will. I know some of you are also frustrated that he hasn't been on PA to answer your questions, but not everyone has the time to spend on PA as some of us do. It also takes some time to learn how to navigate this site. I know it did for me, and I'm still a novice. Maybe if we started a post just for questions for him, then I'm sure he would take the time to answer, but when they are scattered around then it's not so easy. Of course an interview would be best, but who could we find from PA to do this?

http://phibetaiota.net/2017/04/rober...l-peace-prize/

Thank you!
    Last edited by barneythez; 2nd April 2017 at 01:49.

12. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), Baby Steps (3rd April 2017), Billy (1st April 2017), Blacklight43 (2nd April 2017), BMJ (6th April 2017), Cardillac (2nd April 2017), Deega (2nd April 2017), DNA (3rd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd April 2017), genevieve (2nd April 2017), Happyjak (2nd April 2017), justntime2learn (2nd April 2017), Lefty Dave (2nd April 2017), littleOne (2nd April 2017), Lost N Found (3rd April 2017), Matt P (1st April 2017), Michi (2nd April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), norski (2nd April 2017), pixiestix (2nd April 2017), ponda (2nd April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017), sdv (2nd April 2017), Shannon (2nd April 2017), sheme (1st April 2017), Sophocles (2nd April 2017), vano915 (3rd April 2017), Woody (2nd April 2017)

13. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

I am not sure if this is the proper place to post this but I really have questions for YOU Mr. Steel. I will post this and then ask My one question or two.

Robert David Steele in Oslo (YouTube, 23:12): Deep State, Electoral Reform, Secret Intelligence, Open Source Everything, and the Nobel Peace Prize

https://youtu.be/nghUx-uTiwg

Tip of the Hat to Norwegian citizens Trond Stenersen and Geir Olsen.

All other audio-visual interviews with Robert David Steele

Home Page for Robert David Steele

Read the rest of this entry »

Okay then
    Mr. Steel, I have watched all your videos and listened to what you are trying to tell the people and especially Mr. Trump. The video above is your latest I believe and you are telling your story to the Norwegians. Please do not get me wrong because I do think you are putting common sense into what you are saying, however I have to question the fact that you are still alive by whistle blowing the stuff you say. It appears that the Clinton regime has managed to murder all of the people that knew of their dirty deeds. The CIA has killed all the whistleblowers that threatened their dirty deeds. The NSA and The Nazi organization called the DHS have managed to destroy any one that threatens their clandestine operations. If you are still alive in this totally corrupt world, how is that possible with what you are talking about? You have admitted that you were part of the Intelligence world and in fact a CIA agent. Do you expect us to believe that you might be immune to those agencies that kill and destroy for a living? I am just asking how you continue to use a website and talk about this when others are being taken down. Please do not take me wrong, I am just trying to understand. Again I think you have the right stuff and are trying to wake up this world but I see too much crap happening and the corrupt Bast$##@ getting away with bloody murder daily. We all are searching for some piece of truth but in this world it is very hard to believe anything anymore.

I really do thank you for what you do and actually hope that you are putting out a piece of truth and please know that I do know that we all have to do our part if we want to retain our freedom on this rotten rock as it is today. I would really appreciate an honest answer. Thank you

Steven

14. Link to Post #150
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Robert passed on 29 August, 2021.
    Thanks

Looking for questions but not seeing any. It is hard for me to visit any site but I do want to be helpful. The Norway tapes (there are four of them, the above is one of the most concise) are important because they are laying the groundword for a "Reykjevik moment" between Trump and Putin when they meet in Hamburg. These two guys have the power to bury the Deep State and declare peace and prosperity. The UN is worthless -- a massive bureaucracy that spends less than 20% of the donations (that materialize at generally 20% of what is promised) on salaries and travel for bureaucrats.. If you are all not aware I was recommended for the Nobel Peace Prize, the recommendation and the related documents are on the landing page at http://robertdavidsteele.com.

The message continues to be refined. The most important bit that seems to be catching on with open-minded progressives is "if the enemy of my enemy is my friend; and the Deep State is our common enemy; then could Donald Trump, the enemy of the Deep State, be our common friend?"

Of course there are many, including myself, who wonder if Trump has what it takes to take on the Deep State -- the last President to do so, JFK, was assassinated. I think Trump has the brains and the balls to take on the Deep State, but Trump lacks the staff and the strategy to do so. That's where I come in. Getting closer to a personal meeting with him, but it is tough, everyone around him is inherently selfish and blocking all others from sharing Presidential attention span.

15. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to RobertDavidSteele For This Post:

Akeron (2nd April 2017), Atlas (3rd April 2017), Baby Steps (3rd April 2017), barneythez (2nd April 2017), bettye198 (2nd April 2017), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2017), Billy (2nd April 2017), Blacklight43 (2nd April 2017), BMJ (6th April 2017), Bubu (3rd April 2017), Cardillac (2nd April 2017), Chester (3rd April 2017), Daughter of Time (3rd April 2017), Deega (2nd April 2017), DNA (3rd April 2017), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd April 2017), genevieve (2nd April 2017), Happyjak (2nd April 2017), Helene West (3rd April 2017), Houman (21st September 2019), Innocent Warrior (3rd April 2017), JRS (3rd April 2017), justntime2learn (2nd April 2017), Lefty Dave (2nd April 2017), Lost N Found (3rd April 2017), Michi (2nd April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), norman (2nd April 2017), Ol' Roy (2nd April 2017), Omni (3rd April 2017), ponda (2nd April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017), Sophocles (2nd April 2017), thunder24 (3rd April 2017), vano915 (3rd April 2017), Watching from Cyprus (3rd April 2017), Woody (2nd April 2017)

16. Link to Post #151
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

Yes, exactly! Active open source inteligence IS the proper approach!
    As Mr. Steele explains in the above link:
    http://phibetaiota.net/2017/04/rober...l-peace-prize/
    Last edited by Michi; 2nd April 2017 at 20:16.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), barneythez (2nd April 2017), Bubu (3rd April 2017), Chester (3rd April 2017), DNA (3rd April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Robert is open for questions, but they need to be in a single post if possible. He recently said hello on my post dated April 1st. He needs us to be organized.

19. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Hi barneythez, Thank you for playing the role you have played in bringing Robert to the forum. I was able to get my own question answered under the old format requested by Robert a month or so ago by e-mailing him. I appreciated his prompt response. Based on his response, I have committed to the assumption that Robert David Steele is good hearted and well intended. In observing Robert in many videos and in reading some of his written pieces which include book excerpts, I have formed the opinion that Robert is a dynamo... in that he is very energetic, very intelligent, very experienced and very motivated.

I, personally, like very much what I have experienced with regard to Robert David Steele. Unfortunately, for me to attempt to jump in with a question here or there would barely touch 1% of all the thoughts that have been stimulated by watching just one video (like the one in post #74) above. I, personally, do not know where to even start. I do note that a question was asked in that same post #74 which is a question that, to me, may have an implication behind it that I imagine is a concern shared by many (though not myself).

The question was (paraphrased) - "How are you still alive?"

The implication may be - "That you are still alive suggests you are just another "info/disinfo" agent that must be in the pocket(s) of shadow characters behind the scenes."

I, personally, do not believe this, but I am aware of others who have decided that this may be true and/or that it is true.

So the reason for my post is to point out that this is just one example of what Robert is up against on a forum. I do believe that of all forums Robert might wish to be an interactive member, this is by far the very best one... but he will be faced with questions like this and I am sad that he would even get a question like that.

Here is why I am sad about that... perhaps the answer, if Robert was able to state the one or more answers that can explain why he is still alive, might not be wise to state publicly because that might also reveal something that could then make his life even more at risk. I mean, how is George Webb still alive? For example...

So anyways, barneythez, my question to Robert would now would be this... how can we help? How can any member or reader of this forum help? I ask this seriously, sincerely.

How can someone like me... a nobody, actually help? Help in ways that can actually produce real change towards an open source society? Note, that it is my own opinion that only if folks in the world (all folks) decide they are going to be honest with themselves and then honest with each other can this world actually change. In fact, I am extremely confident in my opinion that this is the key to true, 'better for all' change.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd April 2017 at 02:04.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

barneythez (3rd April 2017)

21. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another thing Robert is up against is his firm stance with regard to what has become known as "Truth and Reconciliation." This is another stance Robert takes that I completely agree with.

"You do not back Jackals into a corner."

I completely agree. Some of my friends here disagree. Some of my friends here have even become less involved with me because that is my stance.

Some of my friends here also did not appreciate my recommendation they back off the "Comet Pizza" thing. My recommendation was based on the fact that there are members here who have been connected to others who have been implicated in the "trial by internet" of those associated with Comet Pizza and/or the owners. It is my opinion and I will probably lose more points here if I even have any points left that to try and go after any single instance of what some might believe is "real" in relation to the larger issue - "pedogate" via trail by internet will likely result in far more harm to others than to stop what to me is a terrible addiction... an addiction that is one of many terrible addictions found to exist within those who make up much of the deep state and its various structural levels and perhaps a powerful elite's elite behind it all.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

barneythez (3rd April 2017), NancyV (3rd April 2017)

23. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Well Sam I guess you missed the fact that I said that I have watched all of Roberts videos and for that matter I have read everything I can that he puts forth. My question(s) are not based on just one video. Now I did say that I did not want Mr. Steel to get me wrong in my fumble butt way of asking those questions. As a matter of fact I sincerely am 100% behind what Robert says and talks about. I just had to ask that question that you used in your post while leaving out the other ones. I do believe that most folks on this forum know or at least read about all the whistle blowers or any one that has common sense to try and correct this major satanic mess we are living in have wound up dead from the very people called the Intelligence community.

If asking that question and getting a straight forward answer is going to put Mr. Steel in more danger than he seems to perhaps be in, I am remiss and would rather withdraw the entire question. Please understand that I am just searching for truth as well as any other one on this forum. We all know that the elite will do anything to keep us in line with their plans and that definitely and surely includes Provocateurs that can keep us guessing. As I say I am holy for what Mr. Steel is saying but I am also and have been doing my own research, to vet the kind of unadulterated crap that our Gov or any other gov and their minions feed us daily. We all know that we really do not have the Government that we started with but rather a corrupt corporation and it seems that the corporations control. but wait, their are the Rothschild and Rockefeller groups and lets not forget the Federal Reserve bank and all its franchises.

Do we believe Snowden without a doubt? Do we believe the MSM without a doubt? Do be take Trump as the truth without seeing how he has backtracked and stabbed the electoral idiots in the back just like all the criminals that came before him? I could go on and on about these criminals that lie and create treason against us. I could talk about the chemtrails I see daily above us. I could talk about the Monsanto monsters that poison our air, our food and our water, but you know all of that don't you and we are called conspiracy theorists constantly. So all of this is pushed into our faces everyday and it seems that no one really cares. Is that the truth?

Okay back to Mr. Steel. He is doing something and I can see that. He did try to tell The trump about a lot of things and gave him a course of action. He has gone to Norway and given his speeches there. God I hope someone will listen because I do hear what he says. So as he has said, He was in the CIA and Intelligence community and he is telling some very damaging stuff about these NAZI organizations. So I just asked, "How is he still alive?" and what about all those others that are dead now because they were at the crux of talking about and exposing the criminals. Don't forget now that most of the traitors in DC want Snowden and Asange dead because they are putting out the same stuff. Oh! I would say how in the hell are they still alive?

You got to know that this world is totally upside down and it is the criminals that run the entire thing.

Thank you for your comments, and once again I do not want to endanger any one.
    May you be safe and keep on searching for the truth.

Steven

24. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Steven, I should have stated "paraphrased" (as that is what I did) your question in post #74. I will fix that now. I read the post three times and see no other question. I just see you rewording the same question.

Do you have the right to ask that? Of course. I also read your last post too and my personal opinion is that you are sincere and that you are honestly astonished. Also... if you are unaware of George Webb... check out his videos and ask the same question.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

26. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Thank you for the link to George Webb. I will check that site out and do the research of what you are suggesting. Now you told me that I seemed to ask only one question in my post #74. Yes I probable did reiterate the question of how Robert is still alive from telling all the stuff he has. But I have to say that I did ask one other question and here it is just in case you missed it. I am just asking how you continue to use a website and talk about this when others are being taken down. So at any rate I was just asking Mr. Steel If he could at least give some truth to the matters and in all fairness some sort of explanation. But here again if Mr. Steele cannot do something of that nature because of danger, I can totally understand. I did not realize that you are in some way a spokesman for Robert David Steele. So perhaps in the future I should direct all of my questions and conversation directly to you so you can forward it all to Mr. Steele. Is that amenable to you?

Be at Peace Brother

Steven

27. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Steven,
    This is a forum. I made a comment that was stimulated by reading your post and by reading barneythez's post. You might note that there is another thread where Robert (here) states he is looking for questions. Why not go ask him there?

As for your other "question" I happened to have read it as "taken out" which was a mistake.

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    I did not realize that you are in some way a spokesman for Robert David Steele. So perhaps in the future I should direct all of my questions and conversation directly to you so you can forward it all to Mr. Steele. Is that amenable to you?
    The reason you didn't realize it is because I am not.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

29. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Robert is up for questions, I'll redirect him here if there are. If not, he's a very busy man. Try to keep it short and sweet.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2017), DNA (3rd April 2017), Helene West (3rd April 2017), Lost N Found (3rd April 2017), raregem (4th April 2017), turiya (4th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Hello Sam and Steven,
    Just as a note, I often wondered how Bill and Kerry were still alive. Is divine intervention at play here behind the scene? Who knows, but I'm sure being a marine, and a retired CIA helps. He ain't stupid, I can bet he's on his guard at all times, maybe he's got an ace in the hole.
    I am not a spokesman for RDS either, I made a donation to his website, and he promptly asked if I had a question. I was very impressed. So, like you I asked....how can I help, and he replied to get his video's out there, and I told him about PA, and that I would post a video for him there. He joined, without me asking him to, and here he is. So each of us can help in some way or another. I'm glad I was able to do my part, even though it's not much. I wish I could be a BIG help, but I'm just small potatoes.
    Please ask questions on my post dated April 1st, I will let him know that there are some there. I told him to give it a couple of days for word to spread.
    Hope this helps,
    barney

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

Chester (3rd April 2017), Omni (3rd April 2017), raregem (3rd April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 1 8 18 25 LastLast