+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hoax killer brings own baggage

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,550 times in 5,657 posts

Default hoax killer brings own baggage

Judging other people's motives as in this case of calling out hoaxes is always difficult. Personally learned this lesson myself when going after other hoaxes that we all carry baggage, some more than others.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2017), Blacklight43 (3rd April 2017), Chester (3rd April 2017), Fanna (3rd April 2017), Hervé (3rd April 2017), Ivanhoe (3rd April 2017), Michelle Marie (3rd April 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017), raregem (3rd April 2017), Shannon (3rd April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Fanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 329 posts

Default Re: hoax killer brings own baggage

In converse, the motives of hoax birthers are equally important to observe.

I'm surprised I haven't found this here yet, but the Tengri 137 puzzle is a cicada level rabbit hole where the motives of the creators and the motives of the readers are both to be read to understand what is probably going on here.

TLDR; it claims the message is not from our world society. The Tengri riddle is almost two years old and still going as of literally this afternoon. It was all beautiful mathematics until the Hebrew name of God yh/wh is written like a number and proclaimed that it always was. This got me really thinking. The solutions yield the universal Fine Structure Constant and inversely, this 137 prime so often discussed. Oh and then some of the responses required skilled dark web browsing!

The prospect of this kind of contact is awesome. The words and synchronicities are mind blowingly elaborate. But the motives, Mojo... the motives. While some scream Mossad for some pretty obvious reasons, I could equally scream a varied number of others for equally varied reasons.

Regardless, if you like puzzles, give it a go. If it isn't a hoax, Mods gotta do what Mods gotta do. I enjoy puzzles. I'm gonna go have some fun.
    ♪ ~Blessed are the Cracked~ ♪
    ♪ ~For they let in the Light~ ♪

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fanna For This Post:

gaiagirl (8th April 2017), mojo (3rd April 2017), Nasu (4th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread