Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Super-soldiers

1. Link to Post #1
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Super-soldiers

super soldier questions

Why the need for supersoldiers?
    can a supersoldier train a noraml human to be one?
    could you time shift into another dimension?
    if you can time shift does that mean that there is no destiny /fate, seeing as your changing you fate over and over again/seeing it?
    why do they focus on training you in strange ways i.e ESP over brute strength?

if you h ave any info you would like to add etc please do

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gone002 For This Post:

noxon medem (24th December 2010), shadowstalker (21st December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

Default Re: Super-soldiers

Quote Posted by celt (here)
    super soldier questions

Why the need for supersoldiers?

"They" have shown us natural disasters and war but we are not certain exactly why we are needed. In one instance "they" even had us on a mission to eliminate 3 ladies that were posing as false gods. Numerous scenarios....
    Can a supersoldier train a normal human to be one?

I have no idea how they control us (other than the two chips) or what upgrades were required. Several weeks back I had a refresher training session where you would take multicolor rectangles and place them in a machine. The required energy patterns would immediately be in place, you could then remove the rectangle and practice holding the energy patterns for the desired skill.

Could you time shift into another dimension?

Our fights are not limited to only the training matrix/astral plan. I was sent into one battle where my energy was like a blanket of charcoal and the enemy had to encompassed to be stopped. In that particular fight it seemed as if your soul/spirit could be damaged if you lost.

If you can time shift does that mean that there is no destiny /fate, seeing as your changing you fate over and over again/seeing it?

In one particular scenario they showed me two men living their lives. As their karma was performed it was written on a tapestry. They showed me mine and it was not to be written on in this life due to the work I am to perform.

Why do they focus on training you in strange ways i.e ESP over brute strength?

We are trained to be fearless through conventional means, though I still have a controlled fright at times. In one instance they had me fight something like the Hulk but I was only my normal size and strength. That was to make me muster the courage to stand toe-to-toe with something that could easily kill me.

In another instance they had me go against a giant crab that was enormous (best guess is 150' to 300' across) without looking at my notes). I killed it by levitating a bag of BB's into a loosely formed band saw and cut into it until it broke in half under its own weight.

In another scenario they had my team go against an invasion of much larger creatures that seemed to be 1/4 mile plus long. Everyone else but our team was pulled from the city and even with our abilities we were in full defense mode, just trying to stay alive.

If you have any info you would like to add etc please do

I wish to talk directly with others like me, it is almost like a therapy and helps keep us going. There are many of us out there, not all necessarily soldiers. I was found by a group that had seen my daughter and I in dreams before we met. They are what I call my secondary group. They are the ones that have been trained to attend those that we liberate and help keep us going as well. This is a team effort and everyone is needed.

I wish to talk directly with others like me, it is almost like a therapy and helps keep us going. There are many of us out there, not all necessarily soldiers. I was found by a group that had seen my daughter and I in dreams before we met. They are what I call my secondary group. They are the ones that have been trained to attend those that we liberate and help keep us going as well. This is a team effort and everyone is needed.

Rich

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

3optic (21st December 2010), Hiram (22nd December 2010), noxon medem (22nd December 2010)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member Champion the Wonderhorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember someone speaking at a conference (sorry to be vague, I can't remember wich conference) that the new super soldiers are designed to combat the Sirians? that are coming to this planet.
    Also there has been a sugestion that this is the reason for the body scanners.
    Does anyone else have more details about this?

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote We are trained to be fearless through conventional means, though I still have a controlled fright at times. In one instance they had me fight something like the Hulk but I was only my normal size and strength. That was to make me muster the courage to stand toe-to-toe with something that could easily kill me.

In another instance they had me go against a giant crab that was enormous (best guess is 150' to 300' across) without looking at my notes). I killed it by levitating a bag of BB's into a loosely formed band saw and cut into it until it broke in half under its own weight.

In another scenario they had my team go against an invasion of much larger creatures that seemed to be 1/4 mile plus long. Everyone else but our team was pulled from the city and even with our abilities we were in full defense mode, just trying to stay alive.
    Can you expand a bit on one or all of these scenarios? They sound like training matrix scenarios. Or are we speaking of literal giant crabs here?

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Giant crabs? I want to tag along for the crab feast that followed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd December 2010)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

- Thanks for starting this thread.

Want to enter a few words about the relevance of supersoldiers to
    the subject of a possible (false flag) alien invation here on earth.
    Many perspectives to this. Will choose one ..
    The basic logic behind the reasoning and imagination here,
    is that supersoldiers do exist here and now, according to the
    personal experience and knowledge of Rich ( Oouthere )
    ( supported by other known sources )

What scenario would fit the scope of this, to introduce these
    super-soldiers, a new level of military enforcement, to the world ?
    A very special climate, over some time, would be needed, for
    that to happen without it looking like a violent takeover.
    A violent alien invation is a perfect scenario for them to enter the
    human, earthly, stage. After the first wave of aliens have destroyed
    the things their controllers want them to destroy, and they are fought back
    at much cost, we await the next wave. Huge resources are spendt making
    advanced defenses, and after some time, voila, the super-soldier is born
    to protect us, and watch over us to prevent covert subversion from alien
    cells and sleepers, that of course would be there in that story.
    Bottom line of this story :
    - You need a super human cop to fight a super alien villain.
    And in periods of silence from space, the new grid is there, and ...

Of course they can be an asset for all, depending on what reality
    really look like, and is there any group or force in control, realy ?

Part of the story is that the super-soldier is a puppet, and of course
    a valid question is who pull the strings, and who influence them ?

The link between super-soldiers and a fake alian invation have been mentioned
    by several people over the years I have been following this kind of subject.

Will follow this with interest. And all well for you, Rich, in your special situation.
    nm

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noxon medem For This Post:

Bluewool (27th December 2010), Gone002 (22nd December 2010)

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

if there's truth in the fiction of hollywood , try "universal soldier" with jean claude van damme and "soldier" with kurt russell for ideas

Soldier with kurt russell
    http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi663945497/
    Last edited by bluestflame; 22nd December 2010 at 06:48. Reason: cos i can

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

Universal Soldier (1992)
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105698/
    Quote Luc and Scott were killed in Vietnam, but the army has a secret project for reanimating dead people as near-perfect soldiers.
    Can be seen here:
    http://stagevu.com/video/urstrfaqttlo
    ( Another film by the same name was produced in 1971. Looks interesting too.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0183948/ )
    Also found a link for the film Soldier, for direct stream.
    View these on your own discerned discretion:
    http://stagevu.com/video/gmaxhugmwoad
    Soldier (1998)

Quote In a futuristic society, some people are selected at birth to become soldiers, and trained in such a manner that they become inhuman killing machines. One of the most succesfull and older of these soldiers (Russell) is pitted against a new breed of soldiers, and after the confrontation is believed to be dead. His body is left behind in a semi-abandoned colonial planet, where everything is peaceful, and he is taught about the other aspects of life. But eventually he has to fight the new breed of soldiers again, this time to defend his new home...
    To the topic of Soldiers, humans, and possible false flag cosmic invation/war.
    The list of movies depicting encounters with ETs or aliens are long, and a lot of
    them have a very primitive and aggressive basic dramaturgy. It is amazing how
    even in the most advanced hi-tech sci-fi scenarios, it usually ends up with a fistfight.

If anybody want to view a violent fictional meeting with extraterrestrial lifeforms,
    this clip from the human slaughterhouse called "starship troopers" should do it.
    - the obligatory warning.
    Not realy a christmas morning thing (more messy), viewer discretion advised.
    Absolutely not for kids and children.
    - this is graphically, extremely violent, and noisy:

- not exactly pure intergalactic peace and common understanding in that basic logic.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120201/
    Imdb Storyline :
    Quote In the distant future high school kids are encouraged to become citizens by joining the military. What they don't know is that they'll soon be engaged in a full scale war against a planet of alien insects. The fight is on to ensure the safety of humanity.
    - so where is the (inner) superman when you need it !?!

I do not recommend seeing Starship Troopers because it is not well made.
    But here it can be found, if anyone wanna watch, for educational purposes :
    http://www.hulu.com/watch/37498/starship-troopers
    or
    http://www.vidxden.com/lelgz32zms75/...-AsCo.mkv.html

This is another case where going to the source of the moviescript is more rewarding than the film itself.
    Some wiki-info:
    Quote Starship Troopers is a military science fiction novel by Robert A. Heinlein, first published (in abridged form) as a serial in The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction ( October, November 1959, as "Starship Soldier")
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starship_Troopers

And not to forget,
    the impact of the electrodigital gameworld :

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kmpqq...eature=related
    - enough allready.

all b well, all d way

Last edited by noxon medem; 24th December 2010 at 22:42.

13. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Has ANYONE ever seen any proof of these so called super soldiers ? This is typical fantasy land stories from over imaginative people, i have yet to see anyone demonstrate special abilities such as described above. I know the so called super soldiers will say they can only use their powers when activated or some other mumbo jumbo, it is also incredible how many people take this stuff in without one shred of evidence. It is time people with common sense and a little inteligence call these people out, in my opinion it is distracting from the real dangers we face at a time we should be united and wide eyed. Being open minded does not mean we should let the grey matter fall out.

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hiya champion,

I remember someone speaking at a conference (sorry to be vague, I can't remember which conference) that the new super soldiers are designed to combat the Sirians?

That would probably be Cynthia Crawford. We met at the 2009 UFO Congress and she received a telepathic message indicating I was a soldier from the Sirian system and here to protect others during an upcoming event. Her story is fascinating!

At the same conference I also met Michael Elligion. Anyone that says he is not the real deal is simply closed minded. When we met it was as if I was talking to a long lost brother. He received telepathic messages also confirming my being a soldier plus told me of my training that I did not understand. When I had gone through the time-shift training I reacted correctly but when you see a large laser being fired at you but your speed is so fast that you can easily out pace the beam.....it is confusing. What was most convincing was I had not told him of the scenarios.....he confirmed to me what I had experienced.

Another person I met was Miriam Delicado . The first time I saw her interview on Project Camelot I knew my daughter needed to meet her. She is probably the primary reason we attended the conference. Another abductee introduced us at her table. I remember her looking around and stating something had just changed after we met. She then asked the other abductee to leave so we could talk alone. Not many words were spoken but she grabbed my daughters hands and then mine while looking into our eyes. My daughter and I left her table shortly thereafter and started crying, her for about 30 minute and me for about 90. My daughter said it felt as if Miriam had opened her up. People would ask me what was wrong and I could not talk but would burst into tears again. Other things were said that will not be stated here, but there is a connection between the three of us that I do not understand.

I have no idea about the body scanners.
    Last edited by Oouthere; 22nd December 2010 at 10:54.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Bluewool (27th December 2010), Champion the Wonderhorse (22nd December 2010), Holly Lindin (23rd December 2010), noxon medem (22nd December 2010)

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,539 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Oouthere (here)
    Rich: I'm calling you on this delusional nonsense.

If there's any truth to your claimed experiences, you are now discrediting yourself as fast as you can type.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd December 2010 at 11:27.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd December 2010), Gone002 (22nd December 2010), SPIRIT WOLF (22nd December 2010), winnasboy (22nd December 2010)

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 3optic (here)
    Can you expand a bit on one or all of these scenarios? They sound like training matrix scenarios. Or are we speaking of literal giant crabs here?
    Everything feels real while in the training, sometimes more than here as your senses feel heightened. This is an extract concerning the crab from wanna-be book that has yet to be published....

g. I find myself in a country setting amongst older wooden homes that I thought were abandon with one having a large piece of equipment like an old harvester of some sort, broken down in the front yard. I had decided to use this as target practice for my levitations. Since at this time I could not levitate much weight the intention was to get enough altitude of the levitated object and accelerate it down onto the target. Hoping my weak levitation skills could be made into an effective weapon.

It is dusk and a man in a pick-up truck across the field stops, leaving his truck running, headlights on high beam, pointing at me and screaming “there he is!” A woman and her son of perhaps 8 to 10 years old run across the field and into the house looking for me. I wish on the invisibility and it works, though I can still see myself, they cannot. I walk outside but the woman is very close so I levitate up but one of my feet brushes against her and I think she feels it, which causes her to jog toward her son but not telling anyone what she felt. I become visible then asking her if it is ok if I come by occasionally and she likes that idea. Then it gets really strange and intimidation sets in…..a giant red crab is seen approaching toward the truck, like a scene from a bad horror movie but this time it is real. This crab is a good 300’ to 400’ wide, 50’ to 75’ tall and is coming at us. I see a bag of BB’s weighing 5 to 10 pounds and throw it in the direction of the crab. I levitate them into a cloud above the creature and start diving them into it, making thousands of perforations, circling them back up again in an oblong path like a circular jig saw blade made of loosely clung BB’s. The creature is getting very angry and it seems I’m at the edge of my abilities in endurance and strength, screaming out trying to maintain the revolving cloud in order to save the others. Large chunks of flesh and shell can be seen flying off as the cloud of BB’s continues to cut deep toward the center of the body. A chunk of flesh about half the size of a washing machine is seen flying in our direction but it is not close enough to justify changing its path as practically all of my focus is needed to maintain the cloud’s progress. Finally the creature breaks in half and dies. I’m startled into consciousness and notice the clock shows 3:15 a.m…..a typical scenario time.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

Gone002 (22nd December 2010), noxon medem (24th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Ok, except there are corroborations.

Rich

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Everything feels real while in the training, sometimes more than here as your senses feel heightened.
    If this is a scene from an interactive holodeck video game played with a full-sensory helmet, then anything goes - as you're effectively in a manipulated dream.

But this simply isn't hard reality. Please be responsible and clear about what you're describing. And if your training was partly virtual, therefore blurring the distinctions between reality and created fantasy, beware the possibility that blurred lines may remain both in your memory and present-time perception.

Maintaining that everything was 'real' will only result in those who might listen to your experiences with sympathy and interest rapidly moving towards the door.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gone002 (22nd December 2010)

23. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks

well put bill and thank you to others (rich etc) for adding to the thread

24. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 15th January 2011 at 21:38.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd December 2010), Gone002 (22nd December 2010)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    .... there are giant crabs, squid and other massive life forms in the ocean.
    Can't believe we're having this conversation!

Giant squid exist and MAY be up to 100' long (including tentacles).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_squid

The world's largest crab grows up to 6 feet across:

http://environmentalgraffiti.com/fea...on-earth/19650

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

28. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Bill. I actually believe that Wikireport. And thanks for a reality check. Sometimes when I'm reading here,I too get caught up in the moment.
    Thanks for clarification on the Crab Fight! I was wondering how he lifted the bag of BB's.

29. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Can't believe we're having this conversation!
    Nor can I!!! That was a rhetorical question!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

Gone002 (22nd December 2010)

31. Link to Post #20
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Posted by redeyeblue (here)
    Has ANYONE ever seen any proof of these so called super soldiers ? This is typical fantasy land stories from over imaginative people, i have yet to see anyone demonstrate special abilities such as described above. I know the so called super soldiers will say they can only use their powers when activated or some other mumbo jumbo, it is also incredible how many people take this stuff in without one shred of evidence. It is time people with common sense and a little inteligence call these people out, in my opinion it is distracting from the real dangers we face at a time we should be united and wide eyed. Being open minded does not mean we should let the grey matter fall out.
    James Casbolt would be frothing at the mouth right about now lol (sorry guys couldn't resist)
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast