Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

Exclamation Not meant for the weak minded

NOT MEANT FOR THE WEAK MINDED

Click image for larger version

Name:	soonrevived4.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	527.1 KB
ID:	35127

~for years long before #TheMandelaEffect became a hype ... I discussed my visions on multiple Paltalk & other conspiracy chat rooms, forums & big youtube channels ... (Visions that came shortly after my UFO encounter in 1990) ... That soon we gonna experience more and more "overlapping of dimensions" due to Solar activity having a huge effect on the quantum level ... Our Sun is traveling in space going in to a cyclic zone ... that 'event' also happened ages ago to allow us to leave this "Earth Quarantine" ... This so called "leaving" is not necessarily leaving physically but it is more like allowing yourself to experiment to connect with your "future self" bring it to 'now' assisting you to create an "Alternative Time Line" much closer to the original intent of (y)our existence.

Having better chance to exit this insane maze we all co-created together! ...

This CAN be dangerous because you not only draw "knowledge & living wisdoms" into the now ... you also draw heavy (some traumatic) emotions FUSING with your present now. "Merging of dimensions"? (think about that...)

As if you are given a full "encyclopedia" with all the joy & pain 3D even 4D but for most not easy to access like a normal "A to Z encyclopedia". Parts of it will come to light the moment you are triggered approaching KEY-moments in your life! ... They are like "time-loop portals" for the multidimensional Soul, unique for you alone... if the Soul is not connected to the "Future-Self" it has almost no chance of leaving the loop or leaving the "Earth Quarantine".

The moment you CAN access your "future self" you not only leave the loop or the "quarantine" you spiritually graduated to have contact with your "ancient alien family & loved ones" if you feel you are ready for that. Meeting your "Soul parents" are most likely golden light-emitting beings who are interdimensional.

We all are "alien souls" much older than Earth is. There is very good reason you have a 'temporary amnesia' about your Soul's journey origins.

There is something you can only learn/experience HERE, right now, that is so unique (and important) that the "risk" is 100% worth taking.

One of the risks is, that we getting trapped by your own choices and we do not perceive it like that ... like a double trap ... identity thinking it is the mind alone is "you".

If you can remember that you always bigger than any thought your mind can come up with ... you will not only know you are more than that ... you will be able to feel it too ... The instant that happens, I felt terrible "homesick" ... I felt I do not belong here ... at the same time I realize I CHOOSE to be here for a (temporary) "forgotten" reason.

What if nobody ever are able to tell you that reason because you have to figure out that for yourself. If some one could, that kind of power can be and will be abused for so many reasons. That (for one) is why we have so many mind controlled based religions! ... type YES if you want me to continue writing about this topic ... type NO of you feel this is way too much for your brain ... (the mind identifying itself with thoughts alone) ...

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV' 4-4-2017
    CE-5 UFO & Near Death Experiencer
    http://whynotnews.eu - #UnslaveHumanity

~see also comments on this link https://www.facebook.com/JohnKuhles/...55160885173996

~there are many similarities I have with this lady ...
    Most insights she shares I did too before I saw her video:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th March 2022 at 03:50.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amandapoet (16th April 2017), avid (6th April 2017), betoobig (10th April 2017), Bill Ryan (5th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), conk (5th April 2017), cursichella1 (6th April 2017), Daughter of Time (5th April 2017), Desire (10th April 2017), Flash (8th April 2017), Joe (5th April 2017), justntime2learn (7th April 2017), Mercedes (5th April 2017), Miaspri (9th April 2017), Noelle (4th April 2017), norski (6th April 2017), Ol' Roy (5th April 2017), raregem (5th April 2017), Reinhard (14th April 2017), Sena (10th April 2017), Sequoia (9th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017), Sierra (5th April 2017), Sophocles (5th April 2017), Spellbound (28th April 2018), toppy (5th April 2017), Tyy1907 (5th April 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2018), Violet3 (5th April 2017), Watching from Cyprus (14th April 2017), william r sanford72 (25th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Not meant for the weak minded

Wayne Wirs, who calls himself a 'rational mystic', directed me to a technique that emphasizes the illusion of our selfhood: whenever you have a thought or feeling, it is not you. Whatever you observe of yourself is not you. In your mind, when these observations arise, one says 'neti, neti, neti' (pronounced netee). Then, when experiencing living, one should identify with their immortal soul, seeing temporal emotions as an illusion. This should get one to the state you refer to that 'we are something more'.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

BMJ (7th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), conk (5th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (4th April 2017), Joe (5th April 2017), joeecho (5th April 2017), justntime2learn (7th April 2017), kirolak (5th April 2017), Mercedes (5th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

YES. I would love more insight from you and others on this topic.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

BMJ (7th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Desire (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (4th April 2017), Joe (5th April 2017), Mercedes (5th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th August 2021 at 14:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (7th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Joe (5th April 2017), Mercedes (5th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (7th April 2017), conk (5th April 2017), Joe (5th April 2017), Mercedes (5th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Resonates hugely with me
    Strangely, latell I've felt a strong knowing that I need to fix a few things in my life. This is confirming that.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 5th April 2017 at 01:46.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

amandapoet (16th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (5th April 2017), Joe (5th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Wayne Wirs, who calls himself a 'rational mystic', directed me to a technique that emphasizes the illusion of our selfhood: whenever you have a thought or feeling, it is not you. Whatever you observe of yourself is not you. In your mind, when these observations arise, one says 'neti, neti, neti' (pronounced netee). Then, when experiencing living, one should identify with their immortal soul, seeing temporal emotions as an illusion. This should get one to the state you refer to that 'we are something more'.
    ... and yet the ironic paradox is that we cannot serve this "something more" without the self determination of the individual. Who said God doesn't have a sense of humor. The rational arises from the irrational, finding our way through balancing on the knife's edge.
    If God had a sense of humor.....

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Thanks

~the only way out is ... in ...

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Blacklight43 (5th April 2017), BMJ (7th April 2017), conk (5th April 2017), Joe (5th April 2017), Mercedes (5th April 2017), sandy (6th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017), thunder24 (6th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,716 posts

Hi John,
    Just some comments and this question is this theory you initially posted a result of research or going within and communing with your soul or both?

The reason I ask is because Lisa M Harrison has been discussing something very similiar for the last several months on her One People Round Table Report.

Interesting.

Kind regards Boris

Side note: I agree with your above sentiment the only true way to enlightment is to go within, the heart and soul is the only currently incorruptible aspect of our existence. (I may have answered my own question but I would still like to her from you John, thank you.)
    Last edited by BMJ; 7th April 2017 at 15:13.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

I'm listening to the Dolores cannon video up in the first post and have a question for anyone to answer who understands what Dolores is saying.... at around the 15:00 min mark she talks about time being now and decisions we make in life and how there are alternate time lines. So, say when I made the choice to marry my husband, another shannon was choosing to be single at that time.

My question...well questions, and you can laugh at me. It's okay I'm laughing at myself too

Is my soul here with me? Or is my soul with the other shannons who have taken the roads I didn't.? Or do they have other souls? Or ... am I thinking about this in the wrong way and focusing on this in a 3D mind set?

I haven't finished the video, so ms. Cannon may answer this but I'm interested in what anyone who knows some stuff about has to say.
    Thanks

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (7th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2018), Yetti (10th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Shannon, I can try to find the quote. I forget who said it, perhaps a theoretical physicist. Someone posed the question of how the soul fragments, existing as the many Shannon's, (for example,) related to each other.
    He theorized that when dreaming we are sometimes partaking in the lives of the other souls. You know when you have a dream, you are Shannon, but not quite Shannon? Someone who is your best friend, in waking life, turns up in the dream but they have a different role altogether. It's like you, your soul, but not quite you, as circumstances are different.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (9th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Shannon (7th April 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    I'm listening to the Dolores cannon video up in the first post and have a question for anyone to answer who understands what Dolores is saying.... at around the 15:00 min mark she talks about time being now and decisions we make in life and how there are alternate time lines. So, say when I made the choice to marry my husband, another shannon was choosing to be single at that time.

My question...well questions, and you can laugh at me. It's okay I'm laughing at myself too

Is my soul here with me? Or is my soul with the other shannons who have taken the roads I didn't.? Or do they have other souls? Or ... am I thinking about this in the wrong way and focusing on this in a 3D mind set?

I haven't finished the video, so ms. Cannon may answer this but I'm interested in what anyone who knows some stuff about has to say.
    Thanks
    From what I understood, from Cannon and other sources, we have a soul pretty much linked to ourselves, and an oversoul pretty much linked to our group soul. However, the me soul is itself multidimensional and lives many lives, as an eternal being and all those lives are simultaneous, there is no time up there so to say. So yes, it may be you all around in all simultaneous lives. That could explain the partaking in others lives as explain by AutumnW below, when in fact partaking in our own lives.

But there is also an oversoul which is a family of souls that makes it one once we get there, developed enough. And this encompasses many more situations. However whom Am I so say, since I am still rather fully here, as a simple unique soul. That also could explain the partaking in other lives as AutumnW says.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (9th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Shannon (8th April 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Hi John,

My answer is a resounding yes to your first post.<

I have however noticed that many times, some beings (members) came here on this forum, posted truly high spiritual knowledge and mostly real wisdom, only to be trolled, challenged to an impossible to handle way, and they are all mainly gone by now. Or they shut up.

I remember being told by an actual member i his own thread once that I should stop reporting others' experiences and some readings when I was affirming that in fact i was reporting my own experiences. And some members teaming up with him. I totally stopped writing in that thread. (the funny part is that the thread is full of reports of many authors and experiencers thar not his own).

I just truly wish that this thread won't be killed as well.

Now, as for me, I love Cannon, but I have some problems with Teal Swan, she seems off a bit - Some people said in the past that her beauty attracts envy and it is why we feel her as off, but I am at times surrounded by beautiful women and I do not feel them as off. And once someone is off a little, the content of his/her talk/energy may lead in the wrong directions. And the "off" does not have to be much. The devil is truly in the details. I literally saw hundreds of gurus and advisers and... name it, that were a little off like this.

You may seem to be saying almost the same thing John, but in fact have few details different, which then would not make you feel off to me.. you see?

but we are not here to discuss Teal Swan, we are her for the concepts and life experiences (ours) aren't we?
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (9th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Shannon (8th April 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2018)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

Thanks
    Thank you Shannon, you have just fractured my mind into 100 spinning mirrors..

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

BMJ (9th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Flash (9th April 2017), Shannon (8th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Thanks
    I've always described it as like when you hold up two mirrors and see a seemly infinite number of mirrors with an image of an infinite number of you's, but just ever so slightly different. Another example is taking a candle and lighting a hundred other exactly the same candles - still the same flame is on the original candle.... nothing changed but many were added.

To throw a huge wrench into this particular topic - I remember coming back from a 'time line' in which I knew I had just died. Go figure that one....
    Last edited by Chakra; 8th April 2017 at 09:43.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

BMJ (9th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Ewan (12th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Shannon (8th April 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2018)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

To funny - never understood why this was such a 'thing'. Why is everything here either 'this' or 'that' and not both?

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

BMJ (9th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    [B]NOT MEANT FOR THE WEAK MINDED

[B]~there are many similarities I have with this lady ...
    Don't get what you mean about the 'weak minded' I'd say most that come to this forum would not fit into this category at all. Considering the entire nature of the varied conversations here.

Tried watching her (Teal Swan) years ago. It feels like she's got some 'jinn' like energy around her. She kinda mesmerizes people I think in an almost kinda creepy sorta way, seems to have lots of deep seated anger about things too. Guess this is her form of doing therapy....

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

BMJ (9th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Ewan (12th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Flash (9th April 2017), Shannon (8th April 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Shannon, I can try to find the quote. I forget who said it, perhaps a theoretical physicist. Someone posed the question of how the soul fragments, existing as the many Shannon's, (for example,) related to each other.
    He theorized that when dreaming we are sometimes partaking in the lives of the other souls. You know when you have a dream, you are Shannon, but not quite Shannon? Someone who is your best friend, in waking life, turns up in the dream but they have a different role altogether. It's like you, your soul, but not quite you, as circumstances are different.
    Try finding a mirror or looking at yourself (while in another timeline) that is really wild. In one of them - I had really short hair.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

BMJ (9th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Shannon (8th April 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Hi John,
    Just some comments and this question is this theory you initially posted a result of research or going within and communing with your soul or both?

The reason I ask is because Lisa M Harrison has been discussing something very similiar for the last several months on her One People Round Table Report.

Interesting.

Kind regards Boris

Side note: I agree with your above sentiment the only true way to Enlightenment is to go within, the heart and soul is the only currently incorruptible aspect of our existence. (I may have answered my own question but I would still like to her from you John, thank you.)
    ... what if ALL Alternative Timelines combined is your "Higher Self" filled with LIVING wisdom (not book knowledge) that you always can tune in to any time any place but for some reason most don't do that ... because we are stubborn or being distracted with other "priorities' or being shielded through multiple attacks on our (spiritual, emotional & physical) immune system?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th April 2017 at 14:10.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (9th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Flash (9th April 2017), Shannon (9th April 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    [B]NOT MEANT FOR THE WEAK MINDED

[B]~there are many similarities I have with this lady ...
    Don't get what you mean about the 'weak minded' I'd say most that come to this forum would not fit into this category at all. Considering the entire nature of the varied conversations here.

~maybe this can help you: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=weak-minded

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bruno (10th April 2017), Flash (9th April 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017), Valerie Villars (24th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast