Thread: Not meant for the weak minded

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,389 times in 1,715 posts

Default Re: Not meant for the weak minded

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Hi John,
    Just some comments and this question is this theory you initially posted a result of research or going within and communing with your soul or both?

The reason I ask is because Lisa M Harrison has been discussing something very similiar for the last several months on her One People Round Table Report.

Interesting.

Kind regards Boris

Side note: I agree with your above sentiment the only true way to Enlightenment is to go within, the heart and soul is the only currently incorruptible aspect of our existence. (I may have answered my own question but I would still like to her from you John, thank you.)
    ... what if ALL Alternative Timelines combined is your "Higher Self" filled with LIVING wisdom (not book knowledge) that you always can tune in to any time any place but for some reason most don't do that ... because we are stubborn or being distracted with other "priorities' or being shielded through multiple attacks on our (spiritual, emotional & physical) immune system?
    Hi John,
    Thank you for your reply. We must be reading from the same book I agree with your comments.
    Further to your comments some thoughts:
    All news, sports, financial issues etc and even gangstalking I believe serve to distract us from going in and awakening ourselves.

Some people will be activated at the right time to take on there mission or attain a higher state of being. Others maybe need to do some soul searching via the heart/soul to attain a higher state of being.

Everything you seek is within you, (via the heart/soul), you have all the knowledge and wisdom listen to that little voice or gut feeling.

Furthermore there is possibly infinite time lines running in parallel which are currently merger into a greater soul aspect of ourselves. Personally in my household my best friend and I since 2012 or so have been seeing duplicates of each other and the puppy in house on a daily basis.
    For example my BF would see me walking down stairs then several seconds later I would actually walk down stairs. It seems these duplicates of us are us in a alternate time line slighlty out of faze with our reality. This went on until I think December 2016, currently we are only seeing these duplicates sporadically.

I also think the mandela effect is a by product of these merging time lines, maybe it is a result of the most dominant result for a situation which creates these oddities and changes in events etc. I think also the mandela effect serves to awaken the sheeple.

CERN claims they are cause of the mandela effect, but in fact we are.

Your natural abilities will begin to develop. For example telepathy, in my houshold on christmas 2016 the running joke was "get out of my head" it seems myself and the people closest to me have an every increasing telepathic ability, it becoming more of a normal daily thing.

Also you can influence your environment but this can take up to about three days to be achieved and it seems that some type of consensus needs to be reached before it is allowed.
    For example I was look at the back yard thinking it would be great if rained the grass could with it, suddenly directly above on this cloudless day a cloud formed a few droplets fell then the sun pierced the centre of the cloud and it dissipated. Several days later we had a good weeks worth of rain.

When we sleep we do astral travel to other existences. My BF has woken up and still half asleep and spoken a language which seems very foreign to anything I have heard, and relayed stories of being in a foreign place with people she does not know but whom are very familiar.
    I mean since when is "scratch my back" said as "frucus baca" for example.

As usual I took a bit of a detour. Back to topic.

Thanks John again, great thread.

Edit: Another point Synchronicity or "meaningful coincidences" alot more this in the last 6 months or so. I think we knowingly or unwittingly seem to be grabbing the right information at the right time about a topic of interest.
    Last edited by BMJ; 10th April 2017 at 19:14.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bruno (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Flash (9th April 2017), Shannon (9th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

I do not believe that people do not exist just because I can't see them at a particular time. And I can't
    believe that Dolores Cannon believes what she said. Fritz Perles (sp), the Psychologist said the same
    thing. There are many ways you can prove to yourself that this is not true. Talk to them on the phone etc.

I know that some people come up with different ways of "looking" at something but logic prevails.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

BMJ (10th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), ExomatrixTV (9th April 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,215 times in 21,086 posts

Talking Re: Not meant for the weak minded

hehe

seems that an uploaded picture from my computer to projectavalon server wont show the preview anymore ... no idea why

From Bill: here it is

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 20th August 2021 at 14:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

amandapoet (16th April 2017), BMJ (10th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Shannon: Autumn W is right. If Cannon is correct, our various lives must behave like a quantum computer where many similar but different lives are experienced simultaneously and return to enrich the over soul. I had a rather dark dream not too long ago and I connected it with my present existence which I hope will have a happier ending. Autumn: You are a chip off the old block.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (10th April 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Shannon, This concepts are bizarre to say the least, but real. I've been study all this for long time, and with the series of books Dolores deliver , I have a lot of AHA! moments, and : of course! moments, about tings I was chewing up for long time. About your question, We are decision makers at a conscious level. An example of how important is to understand this concepts, this morning you just get out of your bed , brush teeth, and went to the kitchen to have a cup of coffe as usual, at the same time every morning like must of us. "BUT" today you decide to have chocolate instead of coffe. Using the power of your free will you get a hot chocolate, and after that the rest of the day develops as usual routine. So , the history of humanity , or the planet including you" will be different because this little change, and in other parallel universe you decide keep with the coffe but not going to work this day and so ans so, . The possibility are endless and people make little decisions and big decisions all the time so for every tough or possibility there is a potencial or real parallel universe with you jumping in and out thousands of times a day. I cant explain it better but I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say. Many times I get the ideas and understand it but can't find words to put it together.... sorry.
    Let me tell you the whole concept is fascinnating to me, the problem I face must commonly is "overthinking the possibilities"...
    I have almost all her books, and are amazing and deffinitly not for the weak hearth.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

BMJ (10th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,751 times in 4,341 posts

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    I'm listening to the Dolores cannon video up in the first post and have a question for anyone to answer who understands what Dolores is saying.... at around the 15:00 min mark she talks about time being now and decisions we make in life and how there are alternate time lines. So, say when I made the choice to marry my husband, another shannon was choosing to be single at that time.

My question...well questions, and you can laugh at me. It's okay I'm laughing at myself too

Is my soul here with me? Or is my soul with the other shannons who have taken the roads I didn't.? Or do they have other souls? Or ... am I thinking about this in the wrong way and focusing on this in a 3D mind set?

I haven't finished the video, so ms. Cannon may answer this but I'm interested in what anyone who knows some stuff about has to say.
    Thanks
    Hi Shannon, I've struggled with the very same question a number of times. It really is a difficult one to understand when we are limited to this physical construct, confined within a single consciousness, and isolated from all other aspects of higher reality. We are far, far more than that on every level.

I put out the same sort of question myself here, and Bill came in with a great response here, and I think he is correct insofar as this 'multidimensional' concept can be put into human language.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (10th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Mike (10th April 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,563 times in 5,713 posts

Hi Shannon, I think our souls are more enormous and magnificent than we could ever imagine!

In other words, im quite certain that all the Shannon's out there are surrounded by your unique and omnipresent soul

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th April 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Is my soul here with me? Or is my soul with the other shannons who have taken the roads I didn't.? Or do they have other souls? Or ... am I thinking about this in the wrong way and focusing on this in a 3D mind set?
    Hi Shannon, I've struggled with the very same question a number of times. It really is a difficult one to understand when we are limited to this physical construct, confined within a single consciousness, and isolated from all other aspects of higher reality. We are far, far more than that on every level.

I put out the same sort of question myself here, and Bill came in with a great response here, and I think he is correct insofar as this 'multidimensional' concept can be put into human language.
    Each Shannon has a soul, it would splinter of into that new experience. The higher Shannon soul would be providing enough soul energy to ensure that.

And as you move away from you, the point of reference on that wave front, the person that is you is experiencing a very different life.

Then we have multiple lives and yet again all the experiences of us in other lives running in parallel.

So if you took away time which seems to confine each splinter of our large soul to a reality and a manageable experience for our body.
    We would be floating around in a soap of infinite experiences and lives, and so in fact we be existing at all points in our experiences concurrently.

Now I need a coffee and to take deep breath.

Side Note:
    Then since this mandela effect people are noting friends coming back from death, loved ones being very different and so on.
    Please stay calm being "forewarned is forearmed", as I stated early I think we are reintergrating all soul aspect of this life and there is a higher level of strangeness being experienced now.
    Last edited by BMJ; 10th April 2017 at 19:49.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bruno (11th April 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Wow. Such great responses...thanks so much guys. Really appreciate all of the answers and I have a lot of reading to do. Lol

It's interesting to me just how each soul is unique but at the same time splintered into so many timelines...I can't help but wonder if every choice is worthy of a new timeline. Example, is me ordering a pastrami on rye on the same level of me choosing a new career? It's def a complex issue.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Hi Shannon,
    If you die in one timeline would that soul merge with the other souls or go back to
    source?
    Do atheists believe that we don't have a soul. Maybe some believe in reincarnation.

ES
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (11th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th April 2017), Shannon (11th April 2017), Yetti (18th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,751 times in 4,341 posts

Example, is me ordering a pastrami on rye on the same level of me choosing a new career? It's def a complex issue.
    Technically any decision at all creates a new reality. It's terrifying!

Here's a mind-bending thought experiment.

Imagine I went into a cafe and was presented with a choice of ordering, for argument's sake, either tea or coffee. For me, usually it's always tea, but on this occasion I'm torn and I decide to have coffee for a change. Boom, I create a new universe where I have coffee instead of tea.

Now, let's say, you, or Mike or whoever was with me in this cafe, and instead of coffee you choose tea. Boom, another universe, and we sit down to have our coffees and teas. But here's the kicker. Is the new universe you created for tea, the same as the new universe I created for coffee? Or are we in separate universes?

Basically what I mean is, when we make an individual decision for something, do other soul fragments come with us because of our decision, or do they stay behind, or go yet another way into another universe? In other words, in this instance when you/me slipped into our new respective coffee/tea universes, who, other than us individually who made the decision to create it, is populating that new universe alongside us?

Consider to yourself: does a fragment of my soul have to split off and shift into a brand new universe just because Bob Smith on the other side of the world who I've never even met...chose blue socks this morning instead of black?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (12th April 2017), Bruno (12th April 2017), Flash (24th April 2018), Shannon (11th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

[QUOTE=ExomatrixTV;1145401]
    Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    [SIZE=3][B]NOT MEANT FOR THE WEAK MINDED

Don't get what you mean about the 'weak minded' I'd say most that come to this forum would not fit into this category at all. Considering the entire nature of the varied conversations here.

~maybe this can help you: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=weak-minded
    Seriously? really - sending a definition?
    That's what you think of people on this forum or those that follow you and your views are not weak minded.
    Last edited by Chakra; 11th April 2017 at 20:29.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

BMJ (12th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Example, is me ordering a pastrami on rye on the same level of me choosing a new career? It's def a complex issue.
    Technically any decision at all creates a new reality. It's terrifying!

Here's a mind-bending thought experiment.

Imagine I went into a cafe and was presented with a choice of ordering, for argument's sake, either tea or coffee. For me, usually it's always tea, but on this occasion I'm torn and I decide to have coffee for a change. Boom, I create a new universe where I have coffee instead of tea.

Now, let's say, you, or Mike or whoever was with me in this cafe, and instead of coffee you choose tea. Boom, another universe, and we sit down to have our coffees and teas. But here's the kicker. Is the new universe you created for tea, the same as the new universe I created for coffee? Or are we in separate universes?

Basically what I mean is, when we make an individual decision for something, do other soul fragments come with us because of our decision, or do they stay behind, or go yet another way into another universe? In other words, in this instance when you/me slipped into our new respective coffee/tea universes, who, other than us individually who made the decision to create it, is populating that new universe alongside us?

Consider to yourself: does a fragment of my soul have to split off and shift into a brand new universe just because Bob Smith on the other side of the world who I've never even met...chose blue socks this morning instead of black?
    Mind blown....
    Lol

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (12th April 2017), Bruno (12th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Chakra;1145859]

Don't get what you mean about the 'weak minded' I'd say most that come to this forum would not fit into this category at all. Considering the entire nature of the varied conversations here.

That's what you think of people on this forum or those that follow you and your views are not weak minded.
    Exomatrix has no ill will, it just a line to grab your attention.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bruno (12th April 2017), Flash (24th April 2018), Shannon (12th April 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Dolores Cannon, stated these these time lines where lesser decisions are made will disappear quickly because of the lack of focus. And the energy reabsorbed, the timelines that prevail are the ones of greater focus for example one that revolves around survival, love, fear or whatever.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Bruno (12th April 2017), Flash (24th April 2018), Shannon (12th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Not meant for the weak minded

[QUOTE=BMJ;1145963]

Exomatrix has no ill will, it just a line to grab your attention.
    ~correct ... because to SOME this topic can be a bit overwhelming & confrontational ... to others it could be interpreted as pure "fantasy" ... and I agree that most Avalonials already know this concept and/or studied similar & related topics.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (14th April 2017), Flash (24th April 2018), Shannon (15th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    Thanks

hehe Attachment 35146seems that an uploaded picture from my computer to projectavalon server wont show the preview anymore ... no idea why

From Bill: here it is

thnx Bill

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (22nd April 2017), Flash (24th April 2018), Shannon (15th April 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Hi Shannon,
    If you die in one timeline would that soul merge with the other souls or go back to
    source?
    Do atheists believe that we don't have a soul. Maybe some believe in reincarnation.

ES
    Wow this is a very good question indeed !. I don't know how to chew tis one ! but very intriguing ... maybe your soul go on vacation ... :-)

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

BMJ (22nd April 2017), Flash (24th April 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

I Can Feel/Sense The Deep Pains of The Future Me Guiding My Life Taking Different Paths Now ... The Sorrow & Sadness Stays Like A Scar On My Soul

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Flash (24th April 2018), Valerie Villars (24th April 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

[B]NOT MEANT FOR THE WEAK MINDED

[B]~there are many similarities I have with this lady ...
    Most insights she shares I did too before I saw her video:

I laughed out loud. Truly priceless.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Flash (24th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast