+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What's going on with all the new whistleblowers (See for yourself)

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: What's going on with all the new whistleblowers (See for yourself)

A lot of 'whistle blowers' with friends in high places and clandestine this and that and being 'in the know' really gets my antennae up. Maybe they want to make money, maybe they're in debt. I see debt people.

Steven Greer is a perfect example of somebody who did some good work, back in the day. He leveraged off of that initial success to develop a bit of a personality cult. All of 'his' people who surrounded him in the Sirius movie, on his board of directors, have since abandoned him because he lies. It's that simple. He's a liar.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Shannon (6th April 2017), Sierra (6th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Akeron (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    they will negate the experience and the (more well) informed oponions of others.
    It is this information that led to said opinions I am looking for, not in a "read these 300 pages and find it"-kind of way though. I can imagine how ugly it gets when triggered people are going after each other. Nevertheless everybody who was present took something away from the experience which you now call well informed opinions. Those who want to contribute them, to lay out their reasoning, are welcome to do so.

Bill put a lot of effort into presenting some of this stuff over here. I appreciate his time investment and attention to detail. The points he raises are indeed concerning for the environment they had happened in. It does not take away, in my view, from the bigger testimony being presented now though. Especially since I myself was able to see the difference in Corey and his energy from "back then", the beginning of Cosmic Disclosure and through the progression of episodes.

In other words I drew different conclusions from the available data. That is one reason why I prefer data over conclusions. If you have no time, energy or motivation to present any... that is okay. I still wish you all the best.
    I'd love to know what constitutes 'data' in an information void where you get one 'insider' spouting unverifiable 'truths'. Seriously. And finding out the whistle blower's story is full of holes, on top of that, is a mere technicality that should be ignored in deference to the Big Picture? That is illogical.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Akeron (here)
    Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    It seems like you're suggesting we haven't decided for ourselves
    What I am saying is this: We have met with opinions that had already established themselves previously. Instead of one side telling the other "I'm right" my invitation is comparing a list of noteworthy points of information, in this case as seen from my view, so you can decide for yourself how much validity it has.

To summarize: I am not saying you haven't decided for yourself. You have. I am saying try looking at it from my angle and decide whether there is any validity to this view.

The other way around I of course encourage you to do something similar, if you feel so inclined. There is no need to, though. I had offered my theories on what I believe the reasoning behind the consensus here is.

I am not asking for anything. I am offering something. Everybody can choose whether to look at it or not. In turn I am happy to look at your reasoning, if you feel like laying it out.
    It's hard to even address this, it's so weird. First of all you are conflating fact with opinion and then working from there that the 'opinion' has been established. Not logical.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ewan (5th April 2017), Shannon (6th April 2017), Sierra (6th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sierra, a huge thank you for posting this. So many people have no idea how deep it runs and how far back it goes. History is divided B.C and A.D. Modern American history might as well be divided BPC and APC. Before Paper Clip and After Paper Clip.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th April 2017 at 19:14. Reason: added link to Sierra's excellent post

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Ewan (5th April 2017), Shannon (6th April 2017), Sierra (6th April 2017), TrumanCash (6th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2