+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UFO researcher Bruno Borges, disappeared from his home in Rio Branco, Brazil

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 times in 173 posts

Default Re: UFO researcher Bruno Borges, disappeared from his home in Rio Branco, Brazil

I would like to point out that the book that appear on Amazon was written by Francisco Valentin as can be seen on this link, left upper corner of this website: https://www.amazon.com/Elfemor-Antic...ng=UTF8&qid&sr

Bruno Borges's mother confirmed that this book was not written by Bruno.
    I would suggest to remove the reddit link because it can be considered disinformation.
    Last edited by prc; 13th April 2017 at 21:46.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017), mojo (13th April 2017), Nasu (11th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO researcher Bruno Borges, disappeared from his home in Rio Branco, Brazil

Following the link to a page where part of Bruno Borges Text has been deciphered.
    It is written in portuguese. My background is mathematics so I am not the right person to translate it into english. I would suggest to use Google translate :http://decifreolivro.com/textos.html

Kind Regards,

PRC

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th April 2017), mojo (14th April 2017), Nasu (11th June 2017), starlight (14th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Now sharing the official link of the Blog where it is being published everything that is being deciphered.
    Note from the pictures that they have been translating what is written on the wall of Bruno Borges' Bedroom. It is hard even for a portuguese native speaker to make sense of his writings in some of the passages. Maybe it will help to clarify when all the books (written on paper is deciphered). Remember that he has written on the walls, on the floor, on the roof and on paper.

So the Blog website is: https://brunoborgesestudos.wordpress.com

They are inviting people to help decipher and on the Blog page they have provided the cryptographic Keys that was used. Apparently he is using 5 different cryptographic keys.

There is also a Facebook group that was created to study his texts but is a closed group with more than 10.000 people.

You can try to use google to translate his text. Bruno uses a more academic style and language. It is still the beginning of the work of translating into portuguese so perhaps we need to be patient right now.

Kind Regards,

PRC

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Atlas (15th April 2017), Bill Ryan (15th April 2017), mojo (15th April 2017), Nasu (20th April 2017), Spiral (13th June 2017), StandingWave (15th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is a very strange article about a young man in Brazil who developed a secret interest in the paranormal and aliens. This led him to create a 14 volume manuscript in a coded language.

The young man has vanished and the police have been brought into the case.

Is the man alive and in hiding? Or is the explanation more mysterious, e.g. has he left the planet?

What do you think?

http://www.lifedaily.com/story/alien...FB-AlienHunter

UPDATE: I created a similar thread to this one, not knowing this thread existed. Someone moved my post here but it could have just been deleted since it adds nothing to the discussion.
    Last edited by Dylansdad; 11th June 2017 at 19:48.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), mojo (11th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Is this another Tom Delonge? By this I mean someone who thinks he is revealing shocking new truth while in reality just recycling information we've all known? Why do some members of each generation think that they are the first to invent the wheel?

Anyone remember Joe Firmage, who self-published a book called THE TRUTH? His "truth" was rather obvious to anyone who had been alive more than 10 years.

Well, we don't know the real story on Bruno. Let's hope he isn't the new Brazilian Corey Goode.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

mojo (11th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    hmmmn. I'm not saying he is a fake dad, I don't speak Portuguese. As a father though, I would rather spend my time finding my son rather than releasing his opus. But maybe that's just me.... N
    What is a fake dad? Do you mean he was purchased from DADS R US?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

mojo (13th June 2017), Nasu (11th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Quote Posted by Dylansdad (here)
    hmmmn. I'm not saying he is a fake dad, I don't speak Portuguese. As a father though, I would rather spend my time finding my son rather than releasing his opus. But maybe that's just me.... N
    What is a fake dad? Do you mean he was purchased from DADS R US?
    Ha. lol. If only there was a Women R us! Presumably a shop like that would offer a receipt and the potential of a refund if the goods didn't match the description...

Who knows about this fellow. I hope he finds his boy, if it as we are being told....x.... N

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), mojo (13th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

It all seems a little too well set up to me. It's rare to get supposed pictures of a potential crime scene don't you think? Then we have the story of disappearance from his family and the background that he was working on something UFO related, something important. Then we have his room, manuscripts written in code, wallpaper of code, flooring of code, just like we see in movies of serial weirdo's.

Lastly the symbols on the keyboard presumably to aid encryption of the codes, the equivalent of the Rosetta-Stone for any would be decipher to unlock the missing fellow's secrets.. All a little too convenient don't you think? If some dark agencies wet team stole him they would clean up anything important, this would seem like important stuff to leave to chance or family or friends to discover.

Unless of course the agency wanted to disseminate something through his removal and the eventual discovery of the contents of his room? Or something else entirely. It does seem a little too well set up for me though. Doesn't pass my smell test. I do hope he is ok if he is real... N
    That has to be the longest & politest way of saying "BS" I've ever seen

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), just gaz (12th June 2017), mojo (13th June 2017), Nasu (12th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

It Have been explained, he did it for promotion, and he has been sued

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to just gaz For This Post:

mojo (13th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

yes, it was a set up, it has been explained, he faked it, but the gov. found him, and now he has been sued, and go to jail. It was for promotion for his book.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to just gaz For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), mojo (12th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017), Spiral (13th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

On the contract found in Marcelos room , Brunos stated that 15% of the book sell and his project Enzo those 15% was going to Marcelo since He was helping Bruno , and one oh the paragraphs in the contract Bruno state that if Marcelo tried to talk, sue , civil or criminal for any reason about Brunos project , Marcelo would be out , and not receive any money

well after all that Police is saying "We are not responsible anymore about this case "Bruno Borges" Police said that after hearing the new statement of Brunos friend , and after the search warrant on Marelos home and reading all the contract that both had

Police think this is a publicity stunt between the family and friends, at least the cops knows that the family knew that the furniture didn't just vanished but it was moved , that his room did not show up like this from night to day , both worked 22 days on it , and also place the statue in the room , about Bruno missing , as he told a friend i would live in a cave after the book is publish

Police raid video:
    Last edited by Atlas; 12th June 2017 at 13:13.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th June 2017), mojo (12th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017), Spiral (13th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

What a finale ...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), mojo (13th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Police think this is a publicity stunt between the family and friends

No excrement

Another day in the life of the internetz lol.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Atlas (13th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), mojo (13th June 2017), Nasu (14th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Do you remember this guy? (who would want to live in a cave?)
    Last edited by Atlas; 13th June 2017 at 17:46.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), mojo (1st July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

I would like to announce that Bruno Borges´first book will be launched in Brazil on 21st of July with pre-sales on 7th of July.

Here is the facebook page created in his name to announce the book: https://www.facebook.com/autorbrunoborges/

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), mojo (1st July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bruno is still missing (vanished), and there will be 14 books in total. The first book is about the theory of absortion of Knowledge in literal translation.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2017), mojo (1st July 2017), Nasu (3rd July 2017), Noelle (2nd July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2