+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Time for another MAJOR shift is upon us

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The Time for another MAJOR shift is upon us

Transhumanism is an ALIEN agenda that has been with humanity since day 1, and it is very likely that current human species were engineered 10s of 1000s of years ago. Evidence of "forbidden archeology" abound. Lets not fool ourselves, transhumanism IS malevolent because masses are kept in the dark.

Dr Robert Duncan at The Bases Project International Conference 2015 - AI and mind control

As much as all human races fight for their ethnic group due to their conditioning and lack of understanding the real meaning of humanity, there is another battle talking place at a cosmic level, and which is fought for the DNA.

The transhumanist agenda, I believe, is only interested in keeping an elite minority and farming humans as slave species and a pool of DNA for further experimentation.

Some where do we move from there, would you ask?

First we need a majority to wake up and accept that we cannot go back into time, and if we could ever achieve that, then transhumanists, which are less than 5% of world population could be easily driven to leave the planet. We can trust that DARPA has the right UFOs for them and any humans whose dream is to become a cyborg. DARPA is at least 100 years ahead technology wise.

In the case of a failure to create the SHIFT, human species is most likely done. The most important though is "mindset transitioning" and the ability to also foresee the need for new ethical guidelines addressing these trends. Mindset transitioning is our only weapon and will require to leave the world as we know it behind. This may be scary to many but the rewards are definitely worth the challenges.

DARWINISM IS A FALLACY
    It is not the fittest, nor the most intelligent that survives, but the most adaptable to CHANGE. Of course ((they)) know this... and have created dogmas to cause changes by destruction.

=================
    AUTHOR OF MANY BLACK GOO VIDS ON UTUBE

German researcher Harald Kautz-Vella
    Off-Planet AI
    The unknowns involved in artificial intelligence loom over humanity. Harald Kautz-Vella says, “Most of the people in the world are wrong when they think that AI is something that we [meaning humans on earth] have developed. True to some extent. But there is a second type of AI that is much older and not of terrestrial origin that we are facing. Hard to prove, but it’s looks like the AI we are working on is seeded by these original extraterrestrial AI.”

This astonishing and mind-blowing recent body of knowledge from Harald Kautz-Vella encompasses the chemical composition of chemtrails, demonic foundations, Morgellons disease, and sentient oil, otherwise known as ‘black goo.’ These are topics that are indeed frightening, however, he also has an experiential understanding of higher metaphysics, the cycles of time, and an obvious connection with Creation....

Binary & Trinary Systems in the Matrix

AI is a binary system. It can self-replicate, but it cannot create. We humans are a TRINARY system. In Sanskrit this is often termed the Triadic Heart. What it means is that we have the ability to reach into our Heart Chakra, connect with our Source, and bring God-Consciousness into manifestation. We trinary humans with our seven chakra system, can create.

AI is binary — binary cannot create, but only replicate whatever its creators initially programmed them with, no matter how complex and reconfigured. Binary cannot access God-Consciousness. Binary is an inevitable a dead end that will go on and on, self-replicating ad nauseam into infinite boredom! Matter without spirit is dull dead, un-inspired........
    http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/12/1...ellons-to-ets/
    Last edited by CelineK; 10th April 2017 at 09:08.
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

Bruno (10th April 2017), cursichella1 (12th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (10th April 2017), Franny (11th April 2017), gord (10th April 2017), happyuk (10th April 2017), Holly Lindin (15th April 2017), Inversion (10th April 2017), Jon-tom (11th April 2017), justntime2learn (12th April 2017), Mercedes (12th April 2017), Nasu (10th April 2017), Noelle (10th April 2017), ponda (10th April 2017), RawLove (10th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Default Re: The Time for another MAJOR shift is upon us

Dr. Duncan presents some really interesting and compelling information.

What I also really liked about his presentation was the way he was willing to give Harald plenty of time to add his own information, and was more than able to "roll" with Harald's findings, even though he (Duncan) was hearing it for the first time. He is a humble man with an agile mind. Very impressive.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Bruno (10th April 2017), Nasu (10th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Chester (11th April 2017), Justplain (11th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

yes the interaction between him and Harald was definitely an(other) eye opener

Although I prefer Harald, Duncan is one of the few insiders that I really consider. But there is 2nd and 3rd parts to this presentation. As a matter if fact, AI is not really the problem but the dark and predatory minds which created it. Meaning that AI will be thinking like them. If we want a positive AI, it will have to be reprogrammed by people who want the good for mankind.

If I recall, toward the end of part 2 here, he is clearly WARNING us about the bleak future of orwellian darwinism

Dr Robert Duncan Lecture Intelligent Systems of Control /1

Bio-hacking Awareness interview with former CIA Dr Robert Duncan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMtsouaMB8Q

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    Dr. Duncan presents some really interesting and compelling information.

What I also really liked about his presentation was the way he was willing to give Harald plenty of time to add his own information, and was more than able to "roll" with Harald's findings, even though he (Duncan) was hearing it for the first time. He is a humble man with an agile mind. Very impressive.

B.
    Last edited by CelineK; 11th April 2017 at 08:52.
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

Bruno (10th April 2017), cursichella1 (12th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (14th April 2017), Justplain (11th April 2017), Omni (12th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

so what are the new guidelines for humanity?

Mindset transitioning will imply to have a total grasp of the following:

Owning Earth Is The Most Destructive Paradigm

The Real Human Nature vs Human Condition

The Downfall Of Darwinism (man is not animal, competition is regarded as inimical and detrimental to the human species)

The Inevitable Paradigm Shift Upon Us (comprehension and assimilation of what is happening)

The Finite Boundaries of Free Will, And Objective Reality

Monetization of Negative Impacts, The Trap of Fixed Wages In A Cashless Society (ending monetarism)

Spiraling Down The Path Of Coercion vs Voluntarism

No Monetary System Can Match The Generosity Of Earth

Robotics, A.I And The Future Of Humanity (Centuries of life span does *not* resolve challenges, far to the contrary. The stakes just grow bigger)

The Metaphilosophy and Metaphysics Of the Earth Custodians (understanding Living Geometry and why electricity governs everything, including Thought itself)
    Last edited by CelineK; 10th April 2017 at 09:57.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

cursichella1 (12th April 2017), Franny (11th April 2017), Holly Lindin (15th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I think Dr.Duncan hits it correctly, with technology we are heading down the wrong path. We probably need to re-invest in our relationship with mother Earth and our connection with our Divine Source. In practical terms this would mean eating organic, re-developing or developing environmentally nonhazardous ways of living and doing business, such as nonharmful energy generation, waste management, agriculture, etc. Spritually it means placing the priority on compassionate consciousness, thru such techniques as meditation, yoga, contemplation, fasting, etc. Natural health care is needed, such as herbal and naturopathic solutions.

What we dont need are microchips in our brains, nor more gmo foods, nor more fancy expensive destructve drugs. We dont need government agencies brainwashing us, nor cyborgian cybernetics, nor uegenics. As is apparent, all this high tech research and development on human behavior modification should be halted. It is too potentially dangerous to be worth the risk.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (14th April 2017), Holly Lindin (15th April 2017), Metaphor (12th April 2017), tcjim1 (12th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by CelineK (here)
    [Snip]

As much as all human races fight for their ethnic group due to their conditioning and lack of understanding the real meaning of humanity, there is another battle talking place at a cosmic level, and which is fought for the DNA.

[Snip]

First we need a majority to wake up and accept that we cannot go back into time, and if we could ever achieve that, then transhumanists, which are less than 5% of world population could be easily driven to leave the planet. We can trust that DARPA has the right UFOs for them and any humans whose dream is to become a cyborg. DARPA is at least 100 years ahead technology wise.

[Snip]

AI is a binary system. It can self-replicate, but it cannot create. We humans are a TRINARY system. In Sanskrit this is often termed the Triadic Heart. What it means is that we have the ability to reach into our Heart Chakra, connect with our Source, and bring God-Consciousness into manifestation. We trinary humans with our seven chakra system, can create.

[Snip]
    Ah, now, I don't want to come across as overly "negative" or appearing to be sort of "against" what you're saying here Celine, however, in my view, if anything, our "world" seems as if it is becoming more *Secular* day-by-day !

And as such, surely for the "unawakened" Masses / Majority, I'd say it is precisely because of their conditioning that to talk about us all having a "chakra system" is more than likely simply going to "fall on deaf ears" eh ?

Moreover, as far as I know, so-called "awakening" happens on a person-by-person basis and to hold to the idea of some kind of "mass ascension" (or mass awakening / event) is just pure fantasy or wishful thinking !

Nevertheless, in "walking the walk", as opposed to merely "talking the talk", perhaps there is the possibility of a kind of "ripple effect" (like the hundredth monkey effect) eh ?

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Dr. Duncan feels "off" even though he speaks as if he disapproves.

In short, the message I came away with after hearing these videos is that there is no hope and nothing can be done to stop it. And I kept getting this sneaky suspicion that his talks were a form of subversion and weaponized attack, whether this was his conscious intent or not (which I obviously can't prove). Am I the only one who senses this?

As far as the premise that most everything we do is a form of technology. Well, it's curious. Metaphysically it is said mind/thought creates, such as the idea that Though proceeded matter and that's how Creation came to manifest. If true then matter is just thought/mind and this makes everything valid since it is all "mind stuff". Of course the saying that 'all is permissible but not all is beneficial' is experientially valid as well. And depending on where your personal experience/power resides and how you are affected by whatever mind-stuff effects/affects you...would certainly determine the values/bias of your outlook.

My whole barometer is based on the degree of our personal conscious power when it comes to actions we do or receive. In other words, one of the biggest issues with technology is that YOU have no control while someone/thing else does. And as long as you allow other people/beings (who are potentially flawed) to have power over you then you are asking for trouble. On the other hand, what power and control do you have or can you have?

I have always felt an attraction to the immortal masters/siddhas. They can organically and innately do anything technology can do and more. Recently my investigation into many so-called Bigfoot shows similar characteristics of how they live an organic life and have developed supernatural abilities by not following the path of synthetic technology. So who knows what we are capable of without technology. Further, is how spiritual or supernatural beings/states can't be proven scientifically. Many look on that as validation of its nonsense, but what if this was by design since the laws follow a different model which can NOT be quantified by technology. Just like love can't be known by AI.

Regardless, if the metaphysicians are right then both the so-called organic or synthetic paths derive from mind. Could it be that there is an in-sane mind vs. a sane one. Maybe there is an archetype of what the sane mind is (could it be something like The Christ) vs. the archetype of the in-sane mind (which might be this Source AI)...

Last edited by OMG; 11th April 2017 at 06:31.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

yes one mind at the time, i surely agree with that, and this is what I say on my site...there are more people aware/awake today than, say before 911, so eventually all these One-mind-at-the-time will reach a critical mass. This is what I am referring to.

The critical mass depends on patience and and outspoken level of those awakened.
    But once this critical mass exists, the shift will begin to translate into action, it can go very fast as the Universe works exponentially, regardless of the trends. Good or bad.

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Moreover, as far as I know, so-called "awakening" happens on a person-by-person basis and to hold to the idea of some kind of "mass ascension" (or mass awakening / event) is just pure fantasy or wishful thinking !
    Last edited by CelineK; 11th April 2017 at 11:33.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

OMG, you raise many important questions and yes, if you dont control your mind, someone else does. I always look at the "decentralization level and potential" to analyze the worthiness of any concept -- and clearly AI systems are about the opposite, extreme centralization. So indeed what could go wrong?

((Just like love can't be known by AI)) yes absolutely right, AI can only have synthetic emotions because it has no soul. That is precisely why Harald in the OP contends that AI systems can only replicate. I also agree with him that this technology isnt human but alien. There is an outer space alien intelligence that needs a trinary system to thrive or it just dies out over time. Reality has many levels of consciousness and they all are complementary. For example we need vegetation to be get oxygen. And I firmly believe that it is the karma so to speak of pushing technology far enough: the loss of the soul and where do we do from there... the positive karma of any alien species is to spread life throughout the cosmos, only the bad ones parasite their creation. Just like the one we have now waging an endless aggression on nature and humanity.

I seriously think that if people were told the truth about the risk to lose one' soul by following this binary technology, we'd be able to understand its boundaries and what implies and/or entails crossing the line... as always only full knowledge of the stakes is the best prevention. That is the center argument of the EC movement, which I am looking forward to setting up. Remaining humans must be a voluntary choice... and the others will have to "leave".
    Last edited by CelineK; 11th April 2017 at 11:32.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

Mercedes (12th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

At 44:25 the question is excellent and I find Dr. Duncan's initial choice of words curiously disturbing..."a technical glitch", etc...

And BTW the "good side" to all of this according to him is basically to accept all of the benefits and assimilate into the collective...
    Last edited by OMG; 11th April 2017 at 21:13.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Yes, omg, i dont see any genuine benefits of this mind control tech. Dr. Duncan says the good side would be the tech transfer from the military to the private sector, but who wants advertizers to get their grubby hands on mind control tech? As if things arent bad enough as it is with advertising, etc.

This type of research should be abandoned. We need to find a natural way to defend against this tech. Any ideas?

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

AI is programmed for total control (violent and subliminal), lets not fool ourselves.
    Only a very few at the top know the real purpose of the deep web
    ===============

Intelligent Machines
    The Dark Secret at the Heart of AI
    No one really knows how the most advanced algorithms do what they do. That could be a problem.

by Will Knight April 11, 2017

At the same time, Deep Patient is a bit puzzling. It appears to anticipate the onset of psychiatric disorders like schizophrenia surprisingly well. But since schizophrenia is notoriously difficult for physicians to predict, Dudley wondered how this was possible. He still doesn’t know. The new tool offers no clue as to how it does this. If something like Deep Patient is actually going to help doctors, it will ideally give them the rationale for its prediction, to reassure them that it is accurate and to justify, say, a change in the drugs someone is being prescribed. “We can build these models,” Dudley says ruefully, “but we don’t know how they work.”

Artificial intelligence hasn’t always been this way. From the outset, there were two schools of thought regarding how understandable, or explainable, AI ought to be. Many thought it made the most sense to build machines that reasoned according to rules and logic, making their inner workings transparent to anyone who cared to examine some code. Others felt that intelligence would more easily emerge if machines took inspiration from biology, and learned by observing and experiencing. This meant turning computer programming on its head. Instead of a programmer writing the commands to solve a problem, the program generates its own algorithm based on example data and a desired output. The machine-learning techniques that would later evolve into today’s most powerful AI systems followed the latter path: the machine essentially programs itself.

The workings of any machine-learning technology are inherently more opaque, even to computer scientists, than a hand-coded system. This is not to say that all future AI techniques will be equally unknowable. But by its nature, deep learning is a particularly dark black box.

You can’t just look inside a deep neural network to see how it works. A network’s reasoning is embedded in the behavior of thousands of simulated neurons, arranged into dozens or even hundreds of intricately interconnected layers. The neurons in the first layer each receive an input, like the intensity of a pixel in an image, and then perform a calculation before outputting a new signal. These outputs are fed, in a complex web, to the neurons in the next layer, and so on, until an overall output is produced. Plus, there is a process known as back-propagation that tweaks the calculations of individual neurons in a way that lets the network learn to produce a desired output....... LONG

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/6...e-heart-of-ai/

21. The Following User Says Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

ponda (14th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread