Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Default Re: One man's G.U.T.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Victoria (21st February 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

The following is a very good scientific American article. Michael wrote a commentary which I will share next.

http://users.df.uba.ar/sgil/tutorial...e_universe.pdf

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

from the article:
    Quote At a particular instant roughly 12 billion years ago, all the matter and energy we can
    observe, concentrated in a region smaller than a dime, began to expand and cool at an
    incredibly rapid rate. By the time the temperature had dropped to 100 million times that
    of the sun's core, the forces of nature assumed their present properties, and the
    elementary particles known as quarks roamed freely in a sea of energy. When the
    universe had expanded an additional 1,000 times, all the matter we can measure filled
    a region the size of the solar system.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

CONTINUING MICHAEL'S ANSWERS TO THE FIRST PARAGRAPH:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Second para of article;

Quote . When the universe was half its present size,
    nuclear reactions in stars had produced most of the heavy elements from which
    terrestrial planets were made. Our solar system is relatively young: it formed five billion
    years ago, when the universe was two thirds its present size. Over time the formation
    of stars has consumed the supply of gas in galaxies, and hence the population of stars
    is waning. Fifteen billion years from now stars like our sun will be relatively rare,
    making the universe a far less hospitable place for observers like us.
    Michael's Answer:

Quote 2. Galaxies do not form as commonly supposed by astronomers and cosmologists. Each is built by the back-to-back jets of a quasar particle at the rate given by equation (0.7 b). And so 'population of stars is.... ''NOT'' ... waning...'
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 31st May 2017 at 18:18.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Para 3 from the article:

Quote Our understanding of the genesis and evolution of the universe is one of the great
    achievements of 20th-century science. This knowledge comes from decades of
    innovative experiments and theories. Modern telescopes on the ground and in space
    detect the light from galaxies billions of light-years away, showing us what the universe
    looked like when it was young. Particle accelerators probe the basic physics of the
    high-energy environment of the early universe. Satellites detect the cosmic
    background radiation left over from the early stages of expansion, providing an image
    of the universe on the largest scales we can observe.

[IMG][/IMG]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Para 4 from article:

Quote Yet the big bang model goes only so far, and many fundamental mysteries remain.
    What was the universe like before it was expanding? (No observation we have made
    allows us to look back beyond the moment at which the expansion began.) What will
    happen in the distant future, when the last of the stars exhaust the supply of nuclear
    fuel? No one knows the answers yet.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

5th extract from the article:
    Quote That is not the picture at all: in Einstein's universe the concept of space and the
    distribution of matter are intimately linked; the observed expansion of the system of
    galaxies reveals the unfolding of space itself. An essential feature of the theory is that
    the average density in space declines as the universe expands; the distribution of
    matter forms no observable edge. In an explosion the fastest particles move out into
    empty space, but in the big bang cosmology, particles uniformly fill all space. The
    expansion of the universe has had little influence on the size of galaxies or even
    clusters of galaxies that are bound by gravity; space is simply opening up between
    them. In this sense, the expansion is similar to a rising loaf of raisin bread. The dough
    is analogous to space, and the raisins, to clusters of galaxies. As the dough expands,
    the raisins move apart. Moreover, the speed with which any two raisins move apart is
    directly and positively related to the amount of dough separating them.
    [IMG][/IMG]

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Extract 6:

Quote Hubble's law has great significance not only because it describes the expansion of the
    universe but also because it can be used to calculate the age of the cosmos To be
    precise, the time elapsed since the big bang is a function of the present value of
    Hubble's constant and its rate of change. Astronomers have determined the
    approximate rate of the expansion, but no one has yet been able to measure the
    second value precisely.

[IMG][/IMG]

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Extract 6 & 7

Quote Hubble's law has great significance not only because it describes the expansion of the
    universe but also because it can be used to calculate the age of the cosmos To be
    precise, the time elapsed since the big bang is a function of the present value of
    Hubble's constant and its rate of change. Astronomers have determined the
    approximate rate of the expansion, but no one has yet been able to measure the
    second value precisely.
    Still, one can estimate this quantity from knowledge of the universe's average density.
    One expects that because gravity exerts a force that opposes expansion, galaxies
    would tend to move apart more slowly now than they did in the past. The rate of
    change in expansion is thus related to the gravitational pull of the universe set by its
    average density. If the density is that of just the visible material in and around galaxies,
    the age of the universe probably lies between 10 and 15 billion years. (The range
    allows for the uncertainty in the rate of expansion.)
    NB: the version Michael has, which is the copy from the original magazine puts the age at 'between 12 & 20 billion years' whereas the version I downloaded has modified this sentence with a different age range, as above.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Michael's favourite quote

from St Julian of Norwich 'revelations of divine love'

Quote Also in this He shewed me a little thing, the quantity of an hazel-nut, in the palm of my hand; and it was as round as a ball. I looked on it with eye of my understanding, and thought: What may this be? And it was answered generally thus: It is all that is made. I marvelled how it might last, for I thought it might suddenly have fallen to naught for littleness. And I was answered in my understanding: It lasteth, and ever shall last for that God loves it. And so everything has the Being by the love of God. In this Little Thing I saw three properties. The first is that God made it, the second is that God loves it, the third, that God keeps it. But what is to me truly the Maker, the Keeper, and the Lover, - I cannot tell; for till I am Substantially joined to Him, I may never have rest nor very bliss: that is to say, till I be so fastened to Him, that there is right nothing that is made betwixt my God and me.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

TRAVELLING AROUND THE BLACK HOLE EVENT HORIZON

Michael repeatedly confirmed that his model allowed for energy and information to travel 'around the universe's black hole event horizon' instantaneously, because this surface was 'perfectly inelastic'.

He stated that the neutrino quantum of energy that disappears from certain reactions (resulting in conventional science postulating another particle) in fact travels elsewhere via this event horizon.

This naturally got me thinking about 'free energy' and space travel. I directly asked him, if amounts of energy could travel in this way, could it be possible for energy to be realised or harvested in this way. He clearly said that he did not think so. We did not cover Zero point energy/the Casimir effect. I wonder if he was right about this - or if, in fact, the correct model DOES allow for mass/energy to just appear before us, because all matter is, in some way connected.

I regret not pursuing this further, and not succeeding it getting a clear understanding of how spatially, discrete particles could be connected. We do know about entanglement so to an extent quantum theory confirms this.

Musing further, one wonders whether a large structure like a ship or person could travel around the event horizon...this would involve the matter of the ship, merging, then de-merging with the black hole continuum. I would then wonder about the spirit of any beings aboard. Would their bit of spirit , merge with some greater spirit continuum?

Name:  Newton's Cradle - Imgur.gif
Views: 688
Size:  1.62 MB
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 31st May 2017 at 18:00.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

It is at this point interesting to consider the implications of a universe where the entire physical workings, including sub atomic/quantum are described in equations that correctly model them.

Imagine that this is the case, for a moment.

Here we are, a young and primitive race, yet the key to all technology has been given to us. All that would be needed, in this scenario, is for a good AI to process the expressions and assist us to apply them to our own endeavours.

I suggest that use of such an equation would be the equivalent to , in the Star Treck series- 'warp drive' which is taken by advanced civilisations as a marker of a civilisation ready for contact. (see: Star Treck - first contact, the Vulcans detect a warp signature and get in touch)

Man kind could, potentially, become a high tech civilisation, that would then have the time, energy and inclination to spend it's time investigating spirituality, healing and other benevolent activities, as so many problems we currently wrestle with would be solved.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    TRAVELLING AROUND THE BLACK HOLE EVENT HORIZON

Michael repeatedly confirmed that his model allowed for energy and information to travel 'around the universe's black hole event horizon' instantaneously, because this surface was 'perfectly inelastic'.

He stated that the neutrino quantum of energy that disappears from certain reactions (resulting in conventional science postulating another particle) in fact travels elsewhere via this event horizon.

This naturally got me thinking about 'free energy' and space travel. I directly asked him, if amounts of energy could travel in this way, could it be possible for energy to be realised or harvested in this way. He clearly said that he did not think so. We did not cover Zero point energy/the Casimir effect. I wonder if he was right about this - or if, in fact, the correct model DOES allow for mass/energy to just appear before us, because all matter is, in some way connected.

I regret not pursuing this further, and not succeeding it getting a clear understanding of how spatially, discrete particles could be connected. We do know about entanglement so to an extent quantum theory confirms this.

Musing further, one wonders whether a large structure like a ship or person could travel around the event horizon...this would involve the matter of the ship, merging, then de-merging with the black hole continuum. I would then wonder about the spirit of any beings aboard. Would their bit of spirit , merge with some greater spirit continuum?

Attachment 35248
    The following COLLECTIVE EVOLUTION article is excellent. There are a number of synchronicities with what Michael has revealed, including the idea that an electron is a fundamental particle, and that all matter in the universe is connected. It appears that various minds in various fields are intuiting a different arrangement for the layout of space-time, and are getting results. The results being likely human inter stellar travel in the 'black' world, and quantum ability to harvest energy from the vacuum.

I regret not quizzing Michael about the vacuum or Aether ideas , but I feel that these things do fit in somehow. I feel that a photon is a disturbance/ push-pull, or vortex in the aether, and if it has sufficient energy, it flips into a hollow black hole particle, encapsulating the outer void from our view point.

QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT MAY BE KEY TO LONG DISTANCE SPACE TRAVEL – EX LOCKHEED EXEC SAID IT’S ALREADY HAPPENING
    ARJUN WALIA
    FEBRUARY 6, 2017

It’s called quantum entanglement, it’s extremely fascinating and counter to what we believe to be the known scientific laws of the universe, so much so that Einstein himself could not wrap his head around it. Although it’s called “quantum entanglement,” though Einstein referred to it as “spooky action at a distance.”
    Recent research has taken quantum entanglement out of the theoretical realm of physics, and placed into the one of verified phenomena. An experiment devised by the Griffith University’s Centre for Quantum Dynamics, led by Professor Howard Wiseman and his team of researchers at the university of Tokyo, recently published a paper in the journal Nature Communications confirming what Einstein did not believe to be real: the non-local collapse of a particle’s wave function. (source)(Source), and this is just one example of many.

They did this by splitting a single photon between two laboratories, and testing whether measurement of it in one laboratory would actually cause a change in the local quantum state in the other laboratory. In doing so, researchers were able to verify the entanglement of the split single photon.
    Researchers have since replicated this experiment over and over again, with results of entanglement seen at kilometres of distance. Below is a great visual depiction of what quantum entanglement from the film, “What The Bleep Do We Know.”

Space is just the construct that gives the illusion that there are separate objects” – Dr. Quantum

Sure, there are a lot of philosophies regarding what all of this stuff actually means, but, as Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher puts it, it’s a pre-curser to realizing that everything is connected, and that everything in the universe is one. What happens in what we call reality, is effecting something else in that same reality, it’s all “touching.” (source)

What’s happening here is that, either we are witnessing the transfer of ‘information’ at a speed far greater than the speed of light, or even better, something completely instantaneous.

If all points in space are connected, that means vast distances between places are simply an illusion. Furthermore, quantum entanglement challenges Einsteins theory of relativity, but theories are developed to be tweaked and changed. Unfortunately, our world is plagued with secrecy, and you can learn more about that in an article about the black budget linked at the bottom of this article.
    The Lockheed Executives Comments On Space Travel

Rich was the second director of Lockheed Skunkwork’s from 1975-1991. He’s been called the Father of Stealth, having overseen the development of the stealth fighter, the F-117A nighthawk. Before his death, Rich made several shocking open statements about the reality of UFOs and extraterrestrials.

We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do it.

“We now have technology to take ET home. No it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars.”

“There are two types of UFOs — the ones we build and the ones ‘they’ build.”

Where Quantum Entaglement Comes In

When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”
    Interesting to think about, isn’t it? Perhaps the vast distances that exist between planets, solar systems and more isn’t really as much of a barrier as we thought it was.

What Are The Sources For These Quotes?

One of the sources is aerospace journalist, James Goodall, who wrote for publications such as Jane’s Defense Weekly, Aviation Week and Space Technology, and Interavia. He is an accomplished speaker specializing in the history, development, and operations of the world’s only Mach 3 capable, manned air breathing aircraft, the SR-71 family of aircraft. (source)(source)

He is also an author, as well as the Associate Curator at the Pacific Aviation Museum, HI. He was also the restoration manager at the Museum of Flight in Paine Field, Everett, WA.
    Goodall interviewed many from the classified black budget world (read more about that world here.) He claimed that some of his contacts told him that “we have things out there that are literally out of this world, better than Star Trek or what you see in the movies.”

From his work alone, James Goodall knew Ben Rich well. In a video interview, Goodall stated that he spoke to Rich approximately 10 days before he died:
    “About ten days before he died, I was speaking to Ben on the telephone at the USC Medical Center in LA. And he said, ‘Jim, we have things out in the desert that are fifty years beyond what you can comprehend. They have about forty five hundred people at the Lockheed Skunk works. What have they been doing for the last eighteen or twenty years? They’re building something.’”
    Another source comes from John Andrews, who was a legendary Lockheed engineer. He had written to Rich, stating his own belief in UFOs, both man-made and extraterrestrial. Andrews has asked Rich if his own beliefs covered extraterrestrial as well as man-made UFOs. Rich’s reply was as follows:
    “Yes, I’m a believer in both categories. I feel everything is possible. Many of our man-made UFOs are Un-Funded Opportunities. There are two types of UFOs, the ones we build, and the ones they build.”

In Rich’s reply, he underlined the U, F, and O in “unfunded opportunities.”
    Thirdly, Jan Harzan, a senior executive with IBM, along with Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked as a computer systems analyst for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, discusses a talk Ben gave some time ago. On March 23rd, 1993 at a UCLA School of Engineering talk where he was presenting a general history of Sunk Works, he said this:

Quote We now know how to travel to the stars. There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars and it won’t take a lifetime to do it. It is time to end all the secrecy on this, as it no longer poses a national security threat, and make the technology available for use in the private sector. There are many in the intelligence community who would like to see this stay in the black and not see the light of day. We now have the technology to take ET home.
    Here is a video of Jan telling the story:

What’s Remarkable About The ET/UFO Phenomenon

It’s quite remarkable how many verified statements we have regarding UFOs (unidentified flying objects) and extraterrestrials from people who have held the highest positions possible within the government, military, academia, politics and more. To be honest, it’s overwhelming, and when you put all of those statements together with all of the previously classified documentation that has been released over the past few years, it paints a startling picture. Anybody who has done even a fair amount of research, and adheres to the philosophy of “condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance,” would not be able to deny this, and I have yet to come across someone who has done the research that still subjects this topic to the “conspiracy theory” realm.
    If you’d like to learn more about UFOs, a great place to start is by checking out what happens when they are tracked on military radar.

To view a fraction of some verified quotes, and documents, and more, you can sift through the exopolitics section of our website and browse through our heavily sourced articles there.

Below is an example, and a video I’ve used many times before, as it is an extremely powerful statement. I apologize if you’ve seen it before, but it really hits home. There really is an “abundant amount of evidence.”

Want to Learn More About The Secret Space Program?
    Below is a great lecture given by researcher Richard Dolan. A great place to start. I apologize if you’ve seen this content before, but we always have new readers visiting our site, so it’s important to constantly put this information out there for those new eyes.

Space is Not Empty, Everything Is Connected

Quote A century from now, it will be well known that: the vacuum of space which fills the universe is itself the real substratum of the universe; vacuum in a circulating state becomes matter; the electron is the fundamental particle of matter and is a vortex of vacuum with a vacuum-less void at the center and it is dynamically stable; the speed of light relative to vacuum is the maximum speed that nature has provided and is an inherent property of the vacuum; vacuum is a subtle fluid unknown in material media; vacuum is mass-less, continuous, non viscous, and incompressible and is responsible for all the properties of matter; and that vacuum has always existed and will exist forever….Then scientists, engineers and philosophers will bend their heads in shame knowing that modern science ignored the vacuum in our chase to discover reality for more than a century.

The quote above comes from Paramahamsa Tewari, Inventor of what’s called the Reactionless AC Synchronous Generator (RLG).
    What he says above has been the subject of discussion within the realms of physics and astronomy for decades. At the turn of the nineteenth century, physicists started to explore the relationship between energy and the structure of matter. In doing so, the belief that a physical, Newtonian material universe that was at the very heart of scientific knowing was dropped, and the realization that matter is nothing but an illusion replaced it. Scientists began to recognize that everything in the Universe is made out of energy.
    Quantum physicists discovered that physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature. This is also known as “the Vacuum” or “The Zero-Point Field.”
    What’s even more fascinating is that the “stuff” within this space can be accessed and used. This was experimentally confirmed when The Casimir Effect illustrated zero point or vacuum state energy, which predicts that two metal plates close together attract each other due to an imbalance in the quantum fluctuations(source)(source).

You can see a visual demonstration of this concept here. Before Casimir, these pockets of “nothing” were thought to be voids.
    Unfortunately, when contemplating the nature of our reality and what we perceive to be our physical world, the existence of the vacuum and and what lies within what we call “space” is very much over-looked. I find it amusing how we’re still searching for the ‘God’ particle when a large amount of evidence points to the idea that most of what we refer to as “reality” is actually something we can’t perceive with our physical senses!

No point is more central than this, that space is not empty, it is the seat of the most violent physics – John Wheeler

It’s quite confusing, which is why I am posting the video below of someone (out of many people) who spends their life researching and experimenting with these cool concepts.
    Below is a video of Nassim Haramein giving a TEDx talk at USCD. Nassim currently leads teams of physicists, electrical engineers, mathematicians and other scientists to explore the frontier of unification principles and their implications. Haramein’s lifelong vision of applied unified physics to create positive change in the world today is reflected in the mission of The Resonance Project Foundation. He shares the developments of his research through scientific publications and educational offerings through the Resonance Academy.
    Currently Nassim is focused on his most recent developments in quantum gravity and their applications to technology, new energy research, applied resonance, life sciences, permaculture, and consciousness studies. Nassim currently resides in Kauai compassionately raising his two young sons, and surfing the sunlit swells on the shores of the magnificent Hawaiian islands.

HERE is an example of some of his published research, with co authors, one of whom is Elizabeth A. Rauscher, an American physicist. She is a former researcher with the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, the Stanford Research Institute, and NASA.

“Space is actually not empty and it’s full of energy…The energy in space is not trivial there’s a lot of it and we can actually calculate how much energy there is in that space and that reality might actually come out of it. Everything we see is actually emerging from that space.”

Related CE Articles:
    Distinguished Scientists Gather To Emphasize That Matter Is Not The Only Reality

Sources:
    (1) Dolan, Richard. UFOs For the 21st Century Mind: New York: Richard Dolan Press, 2014 (Historian, author, one of the world’s leading researchers on the topic of UFOs)

Related CE Article: Learn More About The “Black Budget.”
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 1st June 2017 at 07:13.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

My limited understanding of quantum equations is that they have got the key expressions, such as E=hf, etc etc. These have been proven, and the expressions are simple and elegant.

But they throw up singularities, such as that which they say resides in the centre of a black hole. The algebra describes an event horizon. This is the place where you are falling in, and need to be travelling at a speed greater than c, the speed of light to escape. Clearly a key parameter, but if there was a huge black hole, that you were falling into, you would not necessarily know, detect, or feel that you had crossed this point of no return in your falling journey. The algebra throws up a central singularity that cannot be defined, it approaches infinite density, and that is the gravity well you are falling into.

However Einstein et al felt that there was something fundamentally wrong. He said that we will have got it right when we eliminate the singularities.

Apart from the fact that Michael believed that there were no such things as macroscopic black holes - except for our universe, he felt that it was the orientation of space-time that they had got inside out. We are in a hypersphere , a 4 dimensional sphere with time being fourth dimension. If we were 'Olympian' and inside here, we could leave, because we would not be bound by physics. As material participants, if we fly outwards, and try to leave, we find ourselves flying into the hot centre of an ever younger universe. We cannot get out. As an Olympian, let's leave. Now look back.

We see exactly the entity described above in my account of the classical idea of a macroscopic black hole. We can fall in, and enter space time, and as we peer into the centre we see an ever denser clump of matter- the material universe.

So what I am trying to say is, that quantum theory is right, but the missing piece of the puzzle is having the correct view point. Not the inside out one.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

In the following article from 'IFL Science', we have once again, conventional science scratching their heads in the face of observed data. Michael always hoped the the Hubble Telescope would vindicate his work. I did not get, and have not found a definitive statement from him as to how the vast improvement in how far back we can look with this converted spy satellite would support his work, but we did discuss it.

I am pretty sure that it would at least partly relate to our ability to look back to the early universe to a much greater degree, and hopefully see the 'central building quasars' working with less obscuration. A little late, but the following is part of this. They are scratching their heads because they say that they cannot explain how super massive black holes appear so early in the universe's life. They postulate that large stars must form, burn out, go super nova, manufacture black holes, then these gather into the super massive variety. This they expect, quite reasonably, to take billions of years, yet they say that they have detected them VERY EARLY in the life of our universe. How did they form?

Firstly, to note from, I hope, Michael's perspective is that they HAVE NOT detected super massive black holes. What they are seeing are the quasar jets. The error lies in the suggestion that the jets mark a SMBH, because of their accretion disc model. In other words in the conventional universe the only time you will see these jets is in the presence of the SMBH. In Michael's universe the Quasars form very early on- complete with jets. Michael clearly expected the identification of the very distant, young quasars to confirm or support his model. Not so far, however they are clearly in a quandary as to how these jets appear so early on. This train of thought is a confirmation of Michael's work.

Quote Astronomers Find Three Early Quasars That Defy What We Know About How Black Holes Form

There’s a lot that we don’t know about the early universe and all the new discoveries seem to suggest that even things we have a good grasp of are still hiding surprises. One of these is related to how quickly supermassive black holes (SMBH) formed.
    Three quasars have been observed with some seriously supermassive black holes, with a mass the size of a billion Suns. Strangely, they have only been growing for less than a 100,000 years, which is thousands of times faster than people expect their growth rate to be.
    “This is a surprising result,” lead author Christina Eilers, a doctoral student at Max Planck Institute for Astronomy, said in a statement. “We don’t understand how these young quasars could have grown the supermassive black holes that power them in such a short time.”
    The study, published in the Astrophysical Journal, focuses on the proximity zones of quasars. These are regions surrounding the primordial active galaxies where the intense radiation from the supermassive black holes have ionized (made transparent) the intergalactic gas. Out of the 34 quasars studied, three had a very small proximity zone and the most likely scenario modeled suggests that these SMBHs formed extremely quickly.
    The light of these quasars took 13 billion years to travel to us and what we are seeing is how these objects looked just a few hundred million years after the Big Bang.
    Astronomers assume a bottom-up formation mechanism, where small structures formed first and then merged into bigger and bigger objects. Under that assumption, large black holes formed from the supernovae of the first massive stars. These black holes then merge with each other until they became supermassive. But the SMBHs powering these quasars are challenging everything we know about how long it takes to get this big.
    “No current theoretical models can explain the existence of these objects,” explained co-author and team leader Professor Joseph Hennawi. “The discovery of these young objects challenges the existing theories of black hole formation and will require new models to better understand how black holes and galaxies formed.”
    To solve this conundrum the team is already planning new observations hunting more quasars similar to the three they found.
    “We would like to find more of these young quasars,” admitted Eilers. “While finding these three unusual quasars might have been a fluke, finding additional examples would imply that a significant fraction of the known quasar population is much younger than expected.”
    Understanding these objects, especially if they are not flukes, might tell us a lot more about how objects grew during the earliest time of the universe.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 31st May 2017 at 18:05.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

what I believe I have shared so far are Michael's statements about his model, plus the main equations which he produced or discovered, that describe a working model for the universe including reconciliation of Relativity with Quantum Equations, without any singularities.

Journeying into his work for the second time, 20 years after I did, with Michael, is hard. I suspect that how he started was with the equations in post 2. In that tract of algebra, he starts with the crazy idea that we are inside a black hole as described by Schwarzchild, that is advancing at a radial C divided by the square root of 2. In order for this to be the case, the 'particle' needs to be gaining mass at a certain rate. He then imagines a black body radiating this energy income AT US from the inside surface, and arrives at the background flux temperature. This may be how he started. The expression he produces includes many constants that conventional science has been trying to unify in one equation. From crazy assumptions, he produces a working equation. From there he goes on to model the whole she-bang.

The bit that grabbed me was the part where the same assumptions show us that gravity is inertial, and caused by the rotation of the black-hole event horizon about the rest of the universe. Again we start with Schwarzchild, but we are now describing our fundamental particles, that actually individually encapsulate the rest of the universe and rotate around it at c divided by the square root of 2. Circular motion is actually acceleration at a constant rate towards the centre. This implies a force.

In the following tract of Algebra Michael starts with his black hole particle and derives Newtonian Gravitation. No conflict. This is quantum gravity without exchange particles.

[IMG][/IMG]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[/IMG]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 1st June 2017 at 06:56.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast