+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: M.O.A.B. used in Afghanistan by the US

1. Link to Post #21
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: M.O.A.B. used in Afghanistan by the US

Well it is done now- I hope the victims passed quickly - It was my understanding that these people worked for Obama and the cabal -perhaps that is why Obama failed to destroy the "enemy". It is also my understanding that Trump has handed the Army a free ticket to do what they feel is necessary, within reason that is. Perhaps due to the power change the Cabal has decided it's assets are now a liability and they need to be removed.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,415 times in 8,339 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Well it is done now- I hope the victims passed quickly - It was my understanding that these people worked for Obama and the cabal -perhaps that is why Obama failed to destroy the "enemy". It is also my understanding that Trump has handed the Army a free ticket to do what they feel is necessary, within reason that is. Perhaps due to the power change the Cabal has decided it's assets are now a liability and they need to be removed.
    Good thinking there sheme. i hadn't thought of that dimension to things in a long while.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (14th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2017), Bob (14th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), mojo (14th April 2017), sheme (14th April 2017)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Scary , this is only what they are reporting, who knows what kind of bombs and how many they are dropping... feels like they leaked this out as a warning to North Korea ... they could have been using this kind of tactics on Isis all along, preventing them from forming in the first place... if the government was serious about defeating terrorist they could but, FIGHTING terrorist makes lots of money those invested in the stock market in companies with defense contracts ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Atlas (14th April 2017), Bob (14th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), joeecho (14th April 2017), mojo (14th April 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Now that the seal is broken on the MOAB, what seal is next? The ATBIP or a TNW?

A dangerous game this slippery slope....

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,511 times in 5,655 posts

the ultimate ride...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (14th April 2017), Bob (14th April 2017), Chester (16th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I suppose then MoJo we could talk about what types of bombs will be used on N. Korea (to quote US CENTCOM, "the right bomb for the right target") - if N. Korea tries to strike US Japanese bases (KJU's threats to destroy the US (bases) ).. Wonder if KJU would try to launch one of his nukes on Japan's US bases.. If so what do you think the US would do, use conventional weapons on Pyongyang, or to strike their aircraft fields, and/or strike their nuke reactor(s), or stockpiles? Or go after the chem or biological weapons..

(I've felt the Blu-118/B with assorted cruise missiles and 1 or two of the GBU grade weapons would be great for dealing with bio/chem sites.. maybe even nuke sites)... Some folks are saying the US should just find where KJU is and use the right sized nuke on him (probably a nuclear "penetrator" guided bomb like b61-12 or equivalent to reach deep bunkers he may try to hide in) and end the fiasco (remove the king in Chess maneuver).. Who knows..

Considering that N. Korea has been buying from Chinese companies "restricted" technology, no doubt those economic interests in China are going to squeak a bit, but quite possibly Trump has assured China, don't worry, you will have many more business deals coming up and don't need the N. Korean market...

I believe Trump would declare a 30 days of Martial Law to deal with the violent peace-nicks ensuing from a nuke strike back on N. Korea (if they strike with a nuke on Japan)..

Wondering out loud...If Trump has said to China, "Hey fellas, who do you want as a tight business partner and Ally? That 'problem, N. Korea' or the US and it's massive markets? Wouldn't you want a very strong Ally to be able to make a strong statement about Russian imperialism?" Maybe China would jump on that, you suppose?
    Last edited by Bob; 14th April 2017 at 22:00.

10. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,511 times in 5,655 posts

...good points, and China will be the surprise... their offer to Kim was a good one saying, gradually reduce your nuclear capabilities and China will defend you. The US armada playing the visible defensive roll against possible missile launch but unfortunately a target as well. But there's going to be new technology involved in solving this issue if China isnt able. Perhaps the big secret a black op project like the TR3B and or other reverse engineered craft planted right on top of N. Korea but invisible/cloaked to disarm any nuke about to go off. Just thinking out of the box a little but we know they have that craft.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (14th April 2017), Bob (14th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017)

12. Link to Post #28
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Some folks are saying the US should just find where KJU is and use the right sized nuke on him [...]
    What if other countries decide to do the same and use the right sized nukes on their enemies?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bob (15th April 2017), Dennis Leahy (14th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), mojo (14th April 2017), sheme (15th April 2017)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

anybody designing and creating weapons of mass destruction... should be put on trial for crimes against humanity
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

Atlas (14th April 2017), Basho (15th April 2017), Bob (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), mojo (15th April 2017), sandy (15th April 2017), sheme (15th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #30
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    I think when dealing with sociopaths such as Assad and Kim Jung Un, one needs to realize they are mentally highly unstable, schizophrenic no doubt too.
    I think you're wrong.

The Illuminati Target: Bashar Al Assad

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Basho (15th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2017), Bob (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), mojo (15th April 2017), sandy (15th April 2017), TargeT (15th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Bashar al Assad has never been on my list of nutjobopaths. Every interview I've ever seen with him shows me he's a fairly normal man in a tough spot.

The west doesn't win an argument by superiority of intellect, it wins by superiority of force. That's no accident. It was built for that purpose. The citizen passengers of that get very inflated ideas about themselves because of it. It's hardly surprising that the so called elite who built the 'western' power platform are now deliberately hammering those people's expectations. Their expectations and lifestyles are artificially inflated. The monopoly of superior force, over time, interferes with the cultural evolutionary process.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (15th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2017), Bob (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), mojo (15th April 2017), Nan (15th April 2017), sandy (15th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I find it hilarious actually that Assad is considered a good guy.

I think it is tragic really... going back to 2013 the chemical weapons uses.. can't believe that is being ignored. Chemical weapons ARE WMDs in the same category as NUKES as far as US DTRA's concerned.

hundreds of posts to the effect - example - https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...fd5_story.html

like they say, we disagree.

Should we ignore that google says "About 3,230,000 results" when searching on:
    "2013 assad uses chemical weapons"

You want me to be forgetting 2013, and then take a stance to praise Assad as being someone who won't use WMDs. NP.. I just don't think so. Certainly not watching what may be what constitutes a cherry picked video.
    Last edited by Bob; 15th April 2017 at 04:35.

21. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

You're right, we'll have to just disagree and still be good friends.

I think in 2003 it was Bashar's father in charge. That makes it slightly more likely to be true but not much, to my mind.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (15th April 2017), Bob (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), mojo (15th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #34
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Bashar al Assad has never been on my list of nutjobopaths. Every interview I've ever seen with him shows me he's a fairly normal man in a tough spot.
    Completely objectively: ignoring this specific situation:

have you ever met a sociopath/psychopath?

I knew one for months before I finally caught on, I thought he was awesome and my wife worked for him so we interacted a lot, he always had what seemed like insightful thoughtful ideas and comments (very short, not very fleshed out).

They don't even think like we do, it's very tricky.. you often have to fall back on just catching them in lies (or spending so much time around them they eventually let their mask slip).

if nothing else (and I don't trust US reporting much) that still leaves a question mark in my head in this situation.
    Last edited by TargeT; 15th April 2017 at 04:57.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Antagenet (15th April 2017), BMJ (16th April 2017), Bob (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), mojo (15th April 2017), norman (15th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

In a few posts above, @CelineK brought up a very good suggestion.. :

Quote anybody designing and creating weapons of mass destruction... should be put on trial for crimes against humanity
    WMD's are chemicals, biologicals and Nuclear weapons.. weapons of potentially mass destruction.. inhumanity..

Kim Jung Un considers nuclear devices as his ACE in the hole, to threaten all on the Peninsula and Japan, and the US.. that KJU will strike first, preemptive strike.. Pure insanity.

It has also been said, that biologicals are the POOR MAN'S NUKE also such being used as the mindset of a madman, to terrorize others, to harm the innocents for their sociopathic or psychopathic visions of narcissistic grandeur.. As TargeT pointed out, unless one has experienced on first hand, it may be easy to poo poo it off. I've experienced a sociopathic stalker for 28 years these days who the Courts and police agree is criminally aggressive. Knowing what these people are first hand gives a most interesting perspective in being able to spot the dangers.. To use WMD's is worse than abhorrent.. Sociopathic and criminal in the minimum... if in a leader of a country, then questions about "crimes against humanity" would be a justified position I believe..

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Great point TargeT.

Here's another point that makes me think. The Ba'ath party, which Assad is officially the head of ( in Syria ) is very much controlled by Freemasonry. Bashar's father was always having a big battle with Freemason interference, and even won the battle for a while. It's very likely that Bashar, being a quiet little mouse type, has lost control of the Ba'athists at this point and it's completely run by Freemasons again. IF that is true, the likelihood that people within his military and political establishment are in cahoots with external actors pursuing something the Freemasons are on board with, is strong.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bob (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), mojo (15th April 2017), TargeT (15th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #37
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Watching RT TV last evening they reported that Edward Snowden claims that the MOAB hit CIA tunnels.

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Watching RT TV last evening they reported that Edward Snowden claims that the MOAB hit CIA tunnels.
    https://theduran.com/snowden-afghan-bunker-moab-bomb/

Last edited by norman; 15th April 2017 at 13:34.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (15th April 2017), Bob (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), mojo (15th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017), sheme (15th April 2017), TargeT (15th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Tora Bora (Pashto: تورا بورا‎black cave) is a cave complex situated in the White Mountains of eastern Afghanistan, near the Khyber Pass.

In 2001, the United States and its allies suspected the complex was being used by al-Qaed and was the location of its commander Osama bin Laden's headquarters.

Locations:

The M.O.A.B. :

Thursday, it was dropped on a system of tunnels and caves used by ISIS forces in Nangarhar province, northeastern Afghanistan.

The Nangarhar province:

Nangarhar is one of the 34 provinces of Afghanistan, located in the eastern part of the country. It is divided into twenty-two districts and has a population of about 1,436,000. The city of Jalalabad is the capital of Nangarhar province.

Nangarhar was used by pro-Pakistani mujahideen (rebel forces) fighting against the Soviet-backed Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.

CIA officers had assisted the mujahideen in extending and shoring up the caves. In Operation Cyclone during the early 1980s, the CIA was assisting the mujahideen to use for resistance during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

The US then supported their effort and several years later, the Taliban formed and took control of the country, enforcing fundamentalist rule.

Several cave areas were used in much earlier periods, as the difficult terrain formed a natural defensive position and had been used by tribal warriors fighting foreign invaders.

The Battle of Tora Bora was a military engagement that took place in Afghanistan from December 6, 2001 to December 17, 2001, during the opening stages of the War in Afghanistan.

Tora Bora was variously described by the western media to be an impregnable cave fortress housing 2000 men complete with a hospital, a hydroelectric power plant, offices, a hotel, arms and ammunition stores, roads large enough to drive a tank into, and elaborate tunnel and ventilation systems. Both the British and American press published elaborate plans of the base. This most likely was "fake news".

Rumsfeld, US DOD, said about the "cave-base", "there's not one of those, there are many of those". "Again, with the caves, they weren't these crazy mazes or labyrinths of caves.."

Quote published by the Public Broadcasting Service, a Staff Sergeant from the U.S. Special Forces Operational Detachment Alpha (ODA) 572, who had been in the Battle of Tora Bora described the caves:
    "Again, with the caves, they weren't these crazy mazes or labyrinths of caves that they described. Most of them were natural caves.

Some were supported with some pieces of wood maybe about the size of a 10-foot by 24-foot room, at the largest.

They weren't real big. I know they made a spectacle out of that, and how are we going to be able to get into them?

We worried about that too, because we see all these reports.

Then it turns out, when you actually go up there, there's really just small bunkers, and a lot of different ammo storage is up there. – Jeff, Staff Sgt. ODA 572
    Who then is telling the truth, a staff Sgt, or the British and US press?

Which cave complex did the M.O.A.B. attack?

references: assorted historical interviews and articles

32. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

CentCom is reporting, that 94 bodies have been found at this time.

the M.O.A.B. originally was designed at Eglin AFB's HERD division to be used against the forces of Saddam Hussein.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast