+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Petition for TI's.

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andy_spoo For This Post:

Nasu (14th April 2017), shadowstalker (14th April 2017), The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Openmindedskeptic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 times in 313 posts

Default Re: New Petition for TI's.

Sadly, none of the previous petitions have yielded much success.

Member of Congress: Investigate misuse of Psychotronic (mind control) weapons
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

The Freedom Train (18th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Indeed. And so again, I turn to my favorite quotes:

* The master's tools will never dismantle the master's house -Audre Lorde

* We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them - Albert Einstein

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

There's even been a petition to make credible journalists like Dana Priest aware of the CIA's attacks with remote neural manipulation weapons on U.S. citizens that went largely ignored.

US Human Rights Alert! Stop radiation poisoning & torture from long-term "Electronic Surveillance"

I also sent Dana Priest and Abby Martin the link to our highly credible documentary and never heard back from either.

The Real Targeted Couple
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Openmindedskeptic For This Post:

The Freedom Train (19th April 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

I am so sorry, it sounds like you have put so much work into this, and your efforts are truly amazing. I pray that one day the trials and tribulations of the TI's will be redeemed by disclosure of what is being done to them.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I'm having issues with Katherine Horton's form of activism. It's very hard to take her seriously when she uses so much hyperbole in her rambling YouTube videos. For example, she claims that she's been subjected to an assassination attempt in the form of a directed energy weapon attack. She also says that she's continually being "maimed". We know that if the PTB truly wanted her dead that could be facilitated with relatively few questions asked. This is especially true when you consider that she seems to have alienated all of her support systems including her husband. As for being maimed, she obviously doesn't know the definition of the word.

I'm not ready to call Katherine Horton a perp just yet but I don't think she's doing the Targeted Individual community any good with her reckless approach. This is an opinion shared by other more credible Ti's I've spoken to as well. I really wish someone she trusts would take her aside and make it clear that she's actually undermining the cause rather than helping it.

+ Reply to Thread