+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is this object?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,436 times in 5,646 posts

Default What is this object?

What do you suppose this is? I slowed it down in settings but still not sure...

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Atlas (15th April 2017), dynamo (15th April 2017), EFO (15th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (15th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), gaiagirl (15th April 2017), ghostrider (15th April 2017), joeecho (15th April 2017), MythKitty (28th May 2017), Nasu (15th April 2017), Noelle (15th April 2017), rgray222 (15th April 2017), shadowstalker (15th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017), Spiral (30th September 2017), toppy (15th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Default Re: What is this object?

Perhaps a Member here who is good at math can guesstimate the speed of the UFO.
    Seems to be a spear-like object with a "tail".
    Maybe a local "gadgeteer" is playing around with rail-gun "bolts" or home made rockets?
    Maybe pint-sized alien visitors?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th April 2017), mojo (15th April 2017), Nick Matkin (9th May 2017), shadowstalker (15th April 2017), Shannon (15th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    What do you suppose this is? I slowed it down in settings but still not sure...

Or this one 3:28 mark

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th April 2017), mojo (18th April 2017), MythKitty (28th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

the one originally posted the closest I could think would be a bug... EFO's post is interesting though

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (19th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

How big and how fast this craft is? 2:58 to 3:00 mark from right down side to right middle side
    Video description:
    "Published on Mar 13, 2016
    World's sharpest super telephoto lens?
    The video clips where filmed in August 2015 at only 290m above sea level. (Camping side in Germany)
    Some zooming (in and out, that's, why no stars!!!)and spinning in post production with Magix VDL 2016.
    Panasonic GH4 and a modified Leica 2.8/400mm + 1.4x + 2x + 2x Leica Apo Extender.
    I wanted make the viewer, to feel like observing the moon from a space craft.
    I made some test with a "Siemens Star" this summer, resolution = 1mm at 480m (0.43 arcsec.) !! This means 1200 lines/mm, of course wide open!
    Also read: Diffraction-limited system https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffrac...
    This was a Test. I hope to do a better version next year with the new GH5 (6K and if "seeing conditions" will permit)!

Music: "All this" www.incompetech.com"

World's sharpest Tele lens! Moon, 300x zooming in! 4K, UHD, Leica 2.8/400 mm
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th May 2017), mojo (8th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    How big and how fast this craft is? 2:58 to 3:00 mark from right down side to right middle side
    Video description:
    "Published on Mar 13, 2016
    World's sharpest super telephoto lens?
    The video clips where filmed in August 2015 at only 290m above sea level. (Camping side in Germany)
    Some zooming (in and out, that's, why no stars!!!)and spinning in post production with Magix VDL 2016.
    Panasonic GH4 and a modified Leica 2.8/400mm + 1.4x + 2x + 2x Leica Apo Extender.
    I wanted make the viewer, to feel like observing the moon from a space craft.
    I made some test with a "Siemens Star" this summer, resolution = 1mm at 480m (0.43 arcsec.) !! This means 1200 lines/mm, of course wide open!
    Also read: Diffraction-limited system https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffrac...
    This was a Test. I hope to do a better version next year with the new GH5 (6K and if "seeing conditions" will permit)!

Music: "All this" www.incompetech.com"

World's sharpest Tele lens! Moon, 300x zooming in! 4K, UHD, Leica 2.8/400 mm
    Obviously it can't be a shadow on the moon, it does not follow the curve of the moon's surface. Looks far more like a teeny spider or insect running across the lens. In 4k you can actually see how it is "running" across the lens, just like a small spider with its legs flailing about, and not flying.

EFO, on you previous posted video though, I got no quick explanation for that one ... but it's pretty hard to tell what might be going on there ... I might suspect the compression algorithm and how it behaved as the clouds were passing. A bit weird overall though.

Mojo, on the OP ... looks like a humming bird. That would be my first guess ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 8th May 2017 at 22:32.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Atlas (13th May 2017), mojo (8th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Rhetorically speaking,damn the:
    -dirty lenses;
    -dead pixels on CDCs;
    -cosmic dandruff;
    -weather balloons;
    -chinese lanterns;
    -insects;
    -swamp gas;
    -glitches;
    -helium balloons;
    -aircrafts/boats/ships position lights;
    -light reflection/refraction;
    -drones;
    -dust;
    -birds;
    -Venus,Jupiter or any other visible planet;
    -Nibiru;
    -air/land/sea military exercises;
    -all kinds of rockets;
    -fireworks;
    -ice crystals in space;
    -flying aluminium foil;
    -compression algorithm (that’s new for me ) ;
    -solar flares;
    -aurora borealis;
    -Fata Morgana;
    -satellites and ISS;
    -and/or any other past/present/future explanations that I missed.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th May 2017), mojo (9th May 2017), MythKitty (28th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rhetorically speaking,damn the:
    -dirty lenses;
    -dead pixels on CDCs;
    -cosmic dandruff;
    -weather balloons;
    -chinese lanterns;
    -insects;
    -swamp gas;
    -glitches;
    -helium balloons;
    -aircrafts/boats/ships position lights;
    -light reflection/refraction;
    -drones;
    -dust;
    -birds;
    -Venus,Jupiter or any other visible planet;
    -Nibiru;
    -air/land/sea military exercises;
    -all kinds of rockets;
    -fireworks;
    -ice crystals in space;
    -flying aluminium foil;
    -compression algorithm (that’s new for me ) ;
    -solar flares;
    -aurora borealis;
    -Fata Morgana;
    -satellites and ISS;
    -and/or any other past/present/future explanations that I missed.
    As far as UFO research goes though ... being wrong for any of the above "real" reasons (swamp gas and nibiru don't count ), and not knowing it or understanding the possibilities of why or how, is damning to the whole real effort of uncovering the "Truth" behind UFOs. As soon as any experts on say, camera physics, zoology, all aspects of video technology, etc. can laugh at claims of people who don't know better or who did not due a proper due diligence process before concluding exotic scenarios, we are being defeated.

We need those experts on our side for the UFO movement, and giving them fodder to continue to laugh at us and dismiss us (and when the experts do, the non-experts listen to that) is a real issue if we care and take seriously the issue of bringing awareness to the UFO phenomenon.

Many people very erroneously automatically believe that I don't believe that UFOs exist, just because I first look at rational explanations based on my broad experience and expertise in certain areas. Nothing could be further than the truth with such assumptions. I have personally seen my own UFO that I cannot explain away in any manner, despite my broad expertise and analytical skills. It is these specific sightings that have real value.

If we conclude that everything we first see on a youtube video is a UFO / Spacecraft, alien or whatever, without going through the due diligence of trying our best to explain with rational means based on expertise, we'll just be the "tin foil hat wearing losers". But if we do do our due diligence and examine all these claims with a broad view from several people, in various expertise, before jumping to conclusions, people might just take notice that we aren't just a bunch of kooks that believe any and every stupid youtube video out there, which without fulfilling that due diligence is the best conclusion from them we can hope for.

My apologies if trying to bring some legitimacy to the topic is offensive or disruptive to some. But my integrity dictates I will never stop, and I am always on the lookout for that really convincing piece of evidence. There are current psyops happening which have been covered over several threads here on Avalon, over several years, to purposefully discredit the alt communities. Will we fall into the trap and do humanity a greater disservice? Or will we do our due diligence and act like respectable researchers that people will take real notice to? I know what I am doing.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 10th May 2017 at 23:50.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

EFO (13th May 2017), mojo (11th May 2017), TargeT (13th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

What is this?

What is this?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3479.JPG
Views:	98
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	35261

What is this?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1151512

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

mojo (11th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure my input here isn't really wanted ... not an issue though

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

EFO (13th May 2017), TargeT (13th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote I'm pretty sure my input here isn't really wanted
    speaking personally I was hoping you would put input in, even if its a different pov its good to hear other voices...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (13th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Dear DeDukshyn silently I appreciated your input and that's why I added three more photos encouraging you to add your input for each one of them,based on your experience as a photographer.It's "what is this object?" thread.Thanks.

On the other hand it would very interesting to hear your ufo story if is not too personal/difficult.Thanks again.
    Quote I have personally seen my own UFO that I cannot explain away in any manner, despite my broad expertise and analytical skills. It is these specific sightings that have real value.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

mojo (13th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear DeDukshyn silently I appreciated your input and that's why I added three more photos encouraging you to add your input for each one of them,based on your experience as a photographer.It's "what is this object?" thread.Thanks.

On the other hand it would very interesting to hear your ufo story if is not too personal/difficult.Thanks again.
    Quote I have personally seen my own UFO that I cannot explain away in any manner, despite my broad expertise and analytical skills. It is these specific sightings that have real value.
    I just lost my 20 minute to type post before I could post it ... Arrgh.. might try again later ...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

mojo (30th September 2017), TargeT (13th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

An other "what is this".

USAF Veteran Films UFO Flying at Mach 17, Sends 4K Video to NASA
    Full article.

Flight path of a UFO over Ayden NC

"This UFO was video captured with my DJI Phantom 3 Professional 4K/30fps aerial camera. I filed a UFO report with MUFON and they notified NASA and sent them a copy of the video. The video is under investigation and analysis work is being performed on it bu both agencies. This UFO traveled 6200 feet (about 1.2 miles) in 1/3rd of a second. . I don't know what the object is. I, and others would like to find out what this object is. If you know, please tell us, but....be sure to provide your reasoning behind your answer and possibly some sort of evidence to back up your theory. If you can't provide your reasoning/evidence, don't be offended if I don't take your answer as creditable!"

From article:
    "The enigmatic object was traveling at an altitude of just 50 feet but its speed far exceeds that of any manned craft that we know of. Its velocity was estimated to be up to 13,000 mph, or 17 times faster than the speed of sound."
    Last edited by EFO; 28th May 2017 at 04:26. Reason: Adding text

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), mojo (28th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

ULTRA Clear Mysterious UFO In Somerset September 2017
    (15:01)
    Quote This UFO appeared over Somerset last Saturday !

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th September 2017), DeDukshyn (30th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2017), mojo (30th September 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Great mystery find EFO!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th September 2017), EFO (30th September 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Thanks for your kind words mojo!

For me is the second time when I see this kind of trail/s left by an EFO.First time was last Summer during day time when an accolade shape white craft flew over me and left an erratic white double trail from each side of the accolade/wings.The sighting lasted about 3 minutes and the craft disappeared together with its trails as it appeared. The craft and the trails were white as the clouds.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

mojo (1st October 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ULTRA Clear Mysterious UFO In Somerset September 2017
    (15:01)
    Quote This UFO appeared over Somerset last Saturday !
    ... Trim ...
    Intrigued by this one, I did search for a more common explanation (as I always do) of this particular video and found this:

Quote 'UFO' over Somerset Could Be Stunt Plane ... Earlier this year, on May 29th, a similar video was shot over the same area.

That object was eventually identified as a stunt plane belonging to nearby aerial acrobatics group AeroSparx. The group uses fireworks attached to the wings of stunt planes to create stunning aerial light shows.

This could very well provide an explanation for the video taken by Le Fevre, although at this time the object remains unexplained.
    From here: http://www.singularfortean.com/news/...be-stunt-plane

I am searching for this May 29th video they refer to so I can see the similarities / differences between that video and this one. The May 29th video was confirmed to be a stunt plane with fireworks attached to it.

Inconclusive at this time, but if the May 29th video looks much like this one, (which by looking at, could be a stunt plane with fireworks attached), and we consider that this is over the same area within a few months, then it may be likely that this object is also a stunt plane with fireworks.

If I ever find the May 29th video, I'll post it for evaluation.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

mojo (1st October 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here is a promo video by Aerosparx -- the company who does the pyrotechnic stunt displays:

Looks pretty similar ... (actually, almost exactly the same)

Here is a link to their website: http://www.aero2.shinx.co.uk/index.php

I did check their schedule page to try to align dates, but it is completely empty (likely not updated properly).
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th September 2017 at 19:56.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bluegreen (30th September 2017), mojo (1st October 2017), uzn (30th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread