+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Great Flood, the Moon, and Weaponized Weather

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Default The Great Flood, the Moon, and Weaponized Weather

I find this so fascinating. David Icke presents some compelling points in this clip. He starts talking about the moon at about 51 minutes.

He explains how he considers the moon to be an alien construct - a satellite used as a weapon ala Star Wars Death Star, used to affect the energies of the earth, and most interestingly, as an unnatural orbiting body that can drastically affect the tides of the earth. He claims the unnatural introduction of the moon was the cause of the great flood referred to not only in the bible, but in many religions and tribal legends the world over.

I wonder too now about the many indigenous culture's practices of making sacrifices to appease the gods for purposes of good weather for crops. An angry god meant drought and famine. Well we know now all about the weaponization of the weather, and are aware of what the government has been doing in this department. I see that it is not too far fetched to theorize that this technology is in fact very old, being utilized by alien overlords since the beginning of their interference in the lives of human beings on Earth as a method of punishment and subjugation of the human population.

Also interesting is Icke's presentation on the planet Saturn, and its connection to the moon. He explains his theory that Saturn is a transmitter, and that the moon is being used as an amplifier of the energies, like a satellite dish for the earth.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th April 2017), gaiagirl (16th April 2017), Inversion (16th April 2017), tcjim1 (16th April 2017), toppy (16th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: The Great Flood, the Moon, and Weaponized Weather

Another thread today discusses a moon of Saturn called Pan. This Object, especially after listening to David, resembles an EAR inside of which is another object resembling an electrical stem holding a bulb-like device from which what looks like a huge coiled wire enters the EAR. What if the SOUND broadcast by Saturn is coming from this satellite object called PAN and its frequencies are organizing the rings of Saturn as well as are being BROADCAST to our MOON which AMPLIFIES them to keep us controlled.

To NASA I say, knock out the EAR, PAN and the sounds stop and so does the control of humanity. The Moon cannot amplify what it is not receiving.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Inversion (16th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread