1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default US Special Forces Hunt Killer Bigfoot

Interesting little tidbit here:

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Chester (16th April 2017), Ecnal61 (16th April 2017), Ewan (16th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2017), Inversion (16th April 2017), Krist (17th April 2017), mgray (16th April 2017), toppy (17th April 2017), Tyy1907 (16th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: US Special Forces Hunt Killer Bigfoot

Anyone remember the movie Predator?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Spellbound (17th April 2017), toppy (17th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Wonder if the Special Forces officer pulled up into the tree was last in line? Or first?
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ewan (17th April 2017), justntime2learn (17th April 2017), Spellbound (17th April 2017), toppy (17th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

A transcript of the report comes from here:

Dave Schrader received a letter from an anonymous man, claiming to be a former U.S. Special Forces operative, regarding a mission he was a part of back in the early 1990s:

“In the early 90s, I was with the 'Teams' in the Navy. We were sanctioned by an alphabet government agency to put a stop to several aggressive Sasquatch in the high country in western North Carolina. We all thought it was a joke at the mission briefing but it was no joke. My partner (in our team of twelve) was my swim buddy. He was Native American. This man wasn't scared of anything. Before we were ordered to go out, during the briefing, all of these agents were showing us slides of what these creatures did to people; adults and children alike, as well as the damage done to vehicles and homes. Anyway, my buddy turned white with sheer fear. He told me, 'This is bad. Really bad.'

When we arrived in the little mountain village town, the sheriff met us. He told us that he'd never been so happy to see the cavalry since he'd been in Korea. He showed us the actual places where, as he put it, 'this is where those f**kers, those big hairy demons, destroyed this', or killed him, her or them, there. My buddy was taking everything in like I never saw him before. After talking with the sheriff, our lieutenant told us to fire up because we're going hunting. As we were getting our gear ready, my buddy said to me, 'You know, I always thought my grandfather was just telling me scary stories about he and his brothers when they fought the wild men.'

We started in around 1400. By 1600, we found lots and lots of tracks. We started tracking them. We made out at least seven different individuals. We made first contact at around 1930 and it was almost dark. The point man stopped dead in his tracks and spoke into his headset, 'I see one, it's f**king huge!' The lieutenant said, 'If you have the shot, take it.' He shot this massive hairy beast with a 7.62 millimetre round and it acted like a mosquito bit him. This creature turned around and let out with a God-awful roar. Our point man quickly switched to full auto. This time the creature dropped like a rock after ten 7.62 millimeter rounds cut up his chest.

After first contact, the agents radioed in and said they wanted one alive. Our lieutenant told them to go screw themselves. It took three days and nights with almost no sleep but we dropped seven hairy bastards. We found the missing people, or rather what was left of them. We had one casualty when a team member was snatched straight up into a tree. There was nothing anyone could have done for him. To this day, thinking of those three days sends chills down my spine. You wont find those three days in any military record or mission log.

Going into our mission debriefing where normally we are asked a thousand and one questions about every shot fired, every angle we fired from, every angle we fired on etc., we were simply told that the past three days we were doing rigorous mountain training and during that training period we lost a man. And, with that, the debriefing team stood up and walked out. Now normally we have individual debriefing for the whole team but this was the one and only time it was just team.

So to answer your next question, after three days government agents came in and removed all seven corpses and flew them out.

Source: Beyond The Darkness – April 10, 2017

~~~

My own comment: I don't believe this for a moment. Even without the anomalies (see below), it's written like a cheap piece of fiction.

The anomalies:
    • Native Americans regard these creatures as brothers — not 'wild men' who had to be fought.
    • They started in at 1400 and 'made first contact at around 1930'. Wow, fast going! Many Bigfoot hunters, who know what they're doing and have years of experience, spend days or even weeks on one expedition and never encounter a creature close enough to shoot it.
    • They were shown 'slides of what these creatures did to people; adults and children alike, as well as the damage done to vehicles and homes.' Well, nothing remotely like that has ever been made public, which would seem quite impossible to keep contained.
    • Even a genuine military whistleblower would have had nothing to lose or risk, 25 years later, by naming the 'little mountain village town'. But, it was left vague, general, and with no way of fact-checking anything at all.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th April 2017 at 22:52.

8. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

animovado (18th April 2017), BMJ (17th April 2017), Carmody (17th April 2017), ceetee9 (18th April 2017), Chester (16th April 2017), conk (18th April 2017), Debra (17th April 2017), DNA (21st May 2017), Ewan (17th April 2017), justntime2learn (17th April 2017), Justplain (17th April 2017), Lefty Dave (18th April 2017), Maknocktomb (17th April 2017), mgray (17th April 2017), Michael Moewes (17th April 2017), mojo (16th April 2017), NancyV (16th April 2017), Nasu (17th April 2017), Ol' Roy (17th April 2017), Pam (17th April 2017), raff (17th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (17th April 2017), Satori (17th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), skogvokter (17th April 2017), Spellbound (17th April 2017), Sunny-side-up (17th April 2017), toppy (17th April 2017), Tyy1907 (16th April 2017), Watching from Cyprus (18th April 2017), wnlight (17th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Even though this read like the movie Predator to some degree, I don't doubt for a second that Squatches have been encountered and or shot, captured etc by factions of the military.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th April 2017), DNA (21st May 2017), mojo (17th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), skogvokter (17th April 2017), Spellbound (17th April 2017), toppy (17th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The anomalies:
    • Native Americans regard these creatures as brothers — not 'wild men' who had to be fought.

In "To the American Indian" - Reminiscences of a Yurok Woman by Lucy Thompson (Che-na-wa Weitch-ah-wah) the phrase 'Wild Men' was exactly how they regarded them.

In Chapter IX entitled 'The Indian Devil'...

Quote In olden times, the women especially were always careful to keep together on their camping trips (....) for fear of these indian devils. These Indian devils would sometimes watch the camps of the Indians very closely and follow them about as they moved from place to place, watching for an opportunity to sieze one of the young women (...) if a young woman strayed to far away by herself, she was often made captive by one of these devils. (...) they had great horrors of becoming the wife of a wild man. Sometime the woman would be captured (...) gone for years, (...) They would become the mother of children, and the children would inherit the wild habits of their father, as they would always be whistling, making strange noises, (...) roaming everywhere inthe wild. These women were never happy when they came back to their people, as after a time they would long to go back to their devil husbands and the children. They always managed to get away and return to the old wild life, as it held such a fascination for them. (....)
    Book available here in many formats.

That aside I agree with you that this sounds at the very least considerably embellished. There was another account somewhere that had an encounter with far less murder and carnage, they spoke of being relieved to make it out of the woods. As with all these things they prove rather unresearchable.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

animovado (18th April 2017), Bill Ryan (17th April 2017), BMJ (19th April 2017), Debra (17th April 2017), DNA (21st May 2017), justntime2learn (17th April 2017), mgray (17th April 2017), Nasu (19th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Sunny-side-up (17th April 2017), Watching from Cyprus (18th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Thanks Spellbound for posting.

I understand your skepticism Bill, I too thought it a bit far fetched.

But when government sends in special forces, it would not be a humanitarian effort, these units are trained to kill and are well skilled at that. The language used is probably this Seal member's language no that of the Native Americans or the people troubled by the Big Foot.

The secrecy of the mission seems quiet plausible as well. The mountains of western North Carolina is not a populous nor progressive part of the US, so if the local law enforcement was told to be quiet they certainly would.

My biggest problem was that the man recounting the story said he was a Navy Seal. That seems a bit out of his element. I would think an Army special forces unit would be deployed.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ewan (17th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Spellbound (19th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

Quote My own comment: I don't believe this for a moment. Even without the anomalies (see below), it's written like a cheap piece of fiction.

I think you were quite kind with your description.

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

What always intrigues me is when David pauledis talks about the cases where searchers and local police are told to only search a specific location and to stay out of a certain area by a special forces team or they are out "training"...right. Just Training while a child is missing in the most crazy missing 411 way possible!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

DNA (21st May 2017), Ewan (17th April 2017), mgray (17th April 2017), Nasu (19th April 2017), Spellbound (19th April 2017), Tyy1907 (17th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

In what i've read about Sasquatch, including a telepathically received book from one of their elders, they acknowledge that occassionally a few of their kind can become malicious. But, on the whole, Sasquatch are extremely secretive and insular and avoid human contact at almost any cost. They are also extremely spiritual creatures that have deep connections with one another at the group soul level.

There are a apparently dozens, if not more, subspecies of these beings, and perhaps more than one species, that have been identified on atleast five continents. Its amazing that so little is really known about them.

Although Paulides work does indicate there are some instances of rogue, muderous bigfoot, i dont think he can pin all of those incidents on Sasquatch as ETs may have been involved as well. Also, apparently some Sasquatch have been bred by the bad ETs to carry out some of their dirty deeds.

The tales i've heard about special forces in this subject area, is that they are known to track Sasquatch who have no history of aggressive behaviour. Actually, my gut feel is that most of the time special forces are involved the Sasquatch are guilty of nothing.

Another anomoly in this account is that the government agencies didnt debrief each soldier individually. For all the effort involved and experiences of these men, they should have been thoroughly debriefed to obtain as much info as possible.

So, I'm with you Bill. I dont believe this account. Its likely disinfo or a hoax. Sasquatch are said to be magical creatures with extensive psychic abilities, which is probably the reason the government doesnt want us to know about them. The bad apples aside, i believe Sasquatch should be revered.
    Last edited by Justplain; 17th April 2017 at 16:53.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

animovado (18th April 2017), BMJ (19th April 2017), fourty-two (18th April 2017), Lefty Dave (18th April 2017), Patient (18th April 2017), Shannon (17th April 2017), Spellbound (19th April 2017), Sunny-side-up (17th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread