+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zoloft Reacts to Magnet (mkultra)

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Zoloft Reacts to Magnet (mkultra)

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by Omnisense (here)
    A youtube comment:

Quote Posted by psalms
    you can do the same thing with cereal. saw it on quasiluminous' channel. especially kid's cereal. sad.

Pathwalker and Target do have very valid points - Cereal is fortified with Iron -- as a nutrient for our health. Except for those with hemochromatosis and most people who don't eat large amounts of red meat probably - the extra mineral fortification in foods and supplements is likely beneficial.

http://www.ift.org/~/media/Knowledge...fastcereal.pdf
    and it's mostly the "non sugary" cereals that have the higher amounts of iron, so not very targeted at children..

I'm not discounting the possibility of directed energy weapons being more effective with metal particulates introduced... however we need these metal particulates also, so it's kind of a mute point as far as nefarious introduction goes.

Plus I didn't see volumes, just substances, we don't know what the concentration of these substances is.
    What about the metals they are spraying with chemtrails? Do we "need" those too?

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

and it's mostly the "non sugary" cereals that have the higher amounts of iron, so not very targeted at children..
    I'm not discounting iron can be good. Not really sure how you could know children's cereals have less iron. Unless of course you are a both an adult and children's cereal expert and have read the ingredients for tons of cereals and specifically paid attention to iron. The link you gave compared like 4 or 5 cereals, hardly something with veracity that stands up to scrutiny. I just googled the ingredients of the first two children cereals that came up to me. Both have iron. So I think you could be wrong potentially.

INGREDIENTS: GENERAL MILLS LUCKY CHARMS (Whole Oat Flour (includes oat bran), Marshmallow Bits (sugar, modified corn starch, corn syrup, dextrose, gelatin, artificial flavor), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Color Added, Trisodium Phosphate, Zinc and Iron, Vitamin C, A B Vitamin (Niacinamide)...

INGREDIENTS: GENERAL MILLS COCOA PUFFS (Sugar, Whole Grains (Corn, Oats, and Rice) and Corn Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Cocoa, Canola and/or Rice Bran Oil, Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel and Beet Juice Concentrate Color, Tricalcium Phosphate, Trisodium Phosphate, Zinc and Iron, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Wheat Starch, Vitamin E and BHT to preserve freshness.)

It isn't really a good point that adult cereals have more iron, as their body is bigger and would need more metals for the desired effect. They also might want to mind control people who choose healthier foods more too, as they may be more intelligent.
    Last edited by Omni; 20th April 2017 at 23:56.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

TargeT (20th April 2017)

4. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

A youtube comment:

Quote Posted by psalms
    you can do the same thing with cereal. saw it on quasiluminous' channel. especially kid's cereal. sad.

Pathwalker and Target do have very valid points - Cereal is fortified with Iron -- as a nutrient for our health. Except for those with hemochromatosis and most people who don't eat large amounts of red meat probably - the extra mineral fortification in foods and supplements is likely beneficial.
    I don't really care for the cover stories honestly. I also mentioned metals can be good for you, you forgot to mention me....

Point of the thread: They are barraging us with metals for weaponized purposes, such as better use of directed energy weapons. It seems you, pathwalker, and target are not interested in discussing that part of it.
    Not where it crosses over into the easily explainable - that is what we are for - that is our part -- I believe in UFOs -- have seen one myself, but I'll be the first to debunk a fake UFO video because I know all about that topic - my expertise. Doesn't mean I am challenging people who believe - at all. You will be more effective in your goals if you can be made aware that not everything is a conspiracy. For example if you try to use iron in cereal as evidence that metallic particles are being weaponized against us, those privy to really knowing that cereals have been fortified with B vitamins and iron due to high incidence of related diseases in the late 20's early 30's, (and have done the research trail to know this) can't help but feel you really don't know where that line falls between what is conspiracy and what has more explainable origins. This isn't to say that spraying metallic particles in the air doesn't serve as a useful tool for nefarious conspiracy topics - but it would be perhaps a bit disingenuous to say "see, this must be true because they have been fortifying cereals with vitamins and minerals since the 40's" and "they use color with iron oxide so it must be part of the weaponized metal particle program". There is no correlation as far as I am concerned and you will need to be much much sharper with your research and presentation to make convincing points on some of your claims (not all -- note this).

We except you are not a biologist, chemist, highly educated, or whatever (I have very little formal education myself), but I think we also expect that when people with greater expertise than you in any area point out what may have been more obvious to them, to you, that you take it with grace. Just as I would expect people to take what you are an expert at, with grace when they don't have expertise in that area.

To be honest, I don't want to engage in discussion about strange metal particles in my colourants and cereals. Metal oxides and variants are the number one most utilized colourant, and are the safest for human consumption, and they have been used for colouring things for literally thousands of years. So I think you may have strayed from your area expertise with this one, or as noted, you seem to feel no need to accept with grace the expertise of other people outside of your field but rather seem to often dismiss anything anyone might say in an area where they obviously have expertise to add to your discussion in discovering the truth, rather than incorporating it into the discussion or adjusting thoughts based on new evidence. Member Mike has mastered this art and I am always impressed by his ability to do this - highly impressive skill for anyone to have.

Do "they" want us to have more metals ... ? sure, maybe ... but saying that colours and cereals have metals because they want this, isn't quite right. Correlation does not create causation. In my mind you have not made a convincing point with your colours and cereals arguments. Just my two cents ... keep up the passion

Here is a paper written on the history of food fortification, why, when and how it came to be -- started in the early 1900s: http://web1.sph.emory.edu/users/hpac...ishai_2002.pdf
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 20th April 2017 at 23:12.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

TargeT (21st April 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

You will be more effective in your goals if you can be made aware that not everything is a conspiracy.
    I'm not sure how you could conclude this point other than a faulty assumption. I have never said "everything" is a conspiracy. This very point is parroted countless times in the internet's history to marginalize true conspiracies. So excuse me if I'm slightly offended by your slander. Slander is basically incorrect negative information about someone. So in fact, you just slandered me with this comment.

Quote For example if you try to use iron in cereal as evidence that metallic particles are being weaponized against us, those privy to really knowing that cereals have been fortified with B vitamins and iron due to high incidence of related diseases in the late 20's early 30's, (and have done the research trail to know this) can't help but feel you really don't know where that line falls between what is conspiracy and what has more explainable origins.
    I have tried to explain my point clearly, but apparently it falls upon deaf ears. I have said metals are likely good for you too, but I have also said that I believe there is a conspiracy to metalize our bodies. I am not saying this is only constricted to cereals, that just seems to be the weakest point of debate. Chemtrails are probably the #1 concern in this area IMO. No mention of that information by the detractors... They only attack the weakest points which do not debunk the greater point in the slightest with what they say.

Quote Do "they" want us to have more metals ... ? sure, maybe ... but saying that colours and cereals have metals because they want this, isn't quite right. Correlation does not create causation. In my mind you have not made a convincing point with your colours and cereals arguments. Just my two cents ...
    And you had to fabricate your point against me here. I never said a word about the colors. Just listed the ingredients. You seem to be grasping for points out of thin air.

I agree that iron in substances alone is not a good point by itself. But that isn't my only point. That is just the point you can jump on the easiest. However with the amount of research out there for them wanting to increase the metals in our body I think my point stands. Nothing you have said debunks what I say, it just provides rationalizations for disagreeing.
    Last edited by Omni; 20th April 2017 at 23:47.

7. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You poor "victim". You invent attacks and elevate them to a need for "defense" to justify your emotional reaction to what others say. Not good Omni ... not good.

8. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

You poor "victim". You invent attacks and elevate them to a need for "defense" to justify your emotional reaction to what others say. Not good Omni ... not good.
    More slander and assumptions. No need to invent the attacks, they are quoted as clear as day. Just like these^^.

Seems like projection, since half of your post was "invented" about me.

9. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

If you are done derailing my thread you can move on DeDukshyn.

More links about this topic:

Quote What is the Purpose of Chemtrails?

Chemtrails are a huge logistical operation. Larger than the hoover dam, trans-alaska pipeline or moon landing. It’s large and expensive. The biggest mistake one can make is assuming there is only one reason for chemtrails. There are about five or six reasons and possibly more...

Read Morehttps://chemtrailsplanet.net/2013/06...already-begun/
    More: http://ifers.123.st/t161-chemtrails-...ring-and-haarp
    Last edited by Omni; 21st April 2017 at 01:58.

11. Link to Post #29
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Not really sure how you could know children's cereals have less iron. Unless of course you are a both an adult and children's cereal expert and have read the ingredients for tons of cereals and specifically paid attention to iron.
    I'm going to take that not as a sarcastic question, but a real one.

How do I know?

Based on not only the brief experiment I linked above,but mostly from buying both cereal types for over 20 years (and reading the label, remember, I have 6 kids and a grand daughter, most still living with me) and.. MOSTLY.. since I home school I've used this as a "science" project for the younger ones at least on 4 different occasions with a wide sampling of cereals (so i learned which works the best so I don't look stupid while trying to explain it to my kids... haha)

Both have iron. So I think you could be speaking nonsense potentially.

INGREDIENTS: GENERAL MILLS LUCKY CHARMS (Whole Oat Flour (includes oat bran), Marshmallow Bits (sugar, modified corn starch, corn syrup, dextrose, gelatin, artificial flavor), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Corn Starch, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Color Added, Trisodium Phosphate, Zinc and Iron, Vitamin C, A B Vitamin (Niacinamide)...

INGREDIENTS: GENERAL MILLS COCOA PUFFS (Sugar, Whole Grains (Corn, Oats, and Rice) and Corn Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Cocoa, Canola and/or Rice Bran Oil, Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Caramel and Beet Juice Concentrate Color, Tricalcium Phosphate, Trisodium Phosphate, Zinc and Iron, Artificial Flavor, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Wheat Starch, Vitamin E and BHT to preserve freshness.)
    Well of course they both have iron, that's why I specifically said "higher amount".

Those ingredient lists have a format to them. The ingredient list on a food label is the listing of each ingredient in descending order of predominance.

So anything at the end of the list, is in smaller and smaller quantities, but there's no quanty listed on those type of ingredient lists, it's better to look at the recommended daily allowances for that usualy.

It isn't really a good point that adult cereals have more iron, as their body is bigger and would need more metals for the desired effect. They also might want to mind control people who choose healthier foods more too, as they may be more intelligent.
    and kids eat less quantity wise, so I'm not sure how that logic's out.. but I hear you, who knows what the motivations are.. I'm just pointing out what I know on the topic as I have a bit of experience with it.
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st April 2017 at 00:10.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Omni (21st April 2017)

13. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Do "they" want us to have more metals ... ? sure, maybe ... but saying that colours and cereals have metals because they want this, isn't quite right. Correlation does not create causation. In my mind you have not made a convincing point with your colours and cereals arguments. Just my two cents ...
    And you had to fabricate your point against me here. I never said a word about the colors. Just listed the ingredients. You seem to be grasping for points out of thin air.

What did I fabricate? Your OP was about Zoloft and magnetism. It was pointed out to you (after some some time not even being able to grasp what was being presented), that there is iron oxide in Zoloft as a colourant -- this explains the magnetism of Zoloft ... no? Which you had no explanation for in the OP.

I saw that you had posted this re: cereals:
    A youtube comment:
    Quote Posted by psalms
    As you had no idea what could possibly be magnetic in zoloft and it took some time for you to "get" that there is iron in the colourant of zoloft, it seemed relevant to explain to you why cereal might be magnetic, or why it might contain iron - one of the most ubiquitous metals on the planet. Most colours are made from metal oxides - I know this fact and was sharing with you thinking you might be able to take this info with grace and use it possibly to your advantage, insight or understanding.

RE:
    Quote "Just the ingredients"
    as you stated -- the ingredients in question causing the magnetism in your own OP and in the video target posted and in the comment you clipped and posted from youtube above are colourants made form metal oxides. Colourant -- That IS the ingredient in question. in the case of your OP and in the case of many "magnetic" responses in all sorts of things.

So what did I grasp out of thin air?

You have accused me of slander and attack -- both of which are against Avalon rules .. why don't you put your emotion into action and report my posts? Please do and let the team decide if there was attack or not.

This is the last post in this thread for me. Please do report the slander and attack to the mods, or don't make these verbal accusations.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 21st April 2017 at 00:12.

14. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Not really sure how you could know children's cereals have less iron. Unless of course you are a both an adult and children's cereal expert and have read the ingredients for tons of cereals and specifically paid attention to iron.
    I'm going to take that not as a sarcastic question, but a real one.

How do I know?

Based on not only the brief experiment I linked above,but mostly from buying both cereal types for over 20 years (and reading the label, remember, I have 6 kids and a grand daughter, most still living with me) and.. MOSTLY.. since I home school I've used this as a "science" project for the younger ones at least on 4 different occasions with a wide sampling of cereals (so i learned which works the best so I don't look stupid while trying to explain it to my kids... haha)

Both have iron. So I think you could be speaking nonsense potentially.

Well of course they both have iron, that's why I specifically said "higher amount".

Those ingredient lists have a format to them. The ingredient list on a food label is the listing of each ingredient in descending order of predominance.

So anything at the end of the list, is in smaller and smaller quantities, but there's no quanty listed on those type of ingredient lists, it's better to look at the recommended daily allowances for that usualy.

and kids eat less quantity wise, so I'm not sure how that logic's out.. but I hear you, who knows what the motivations are.. I'm just pointing out what I know on the topic as I have a bit of experience with it.
    I guess you did say basically there is "less metals" in cereals for kids, not "there is none." I just get tired of the same characters trashing my threads(not you target). And I'm a bit sensitive to attacks because I literally get attacked about every 10 seconds to a minute by CIA artificial intelligence for the last 6 or so months.

Like I said, cereals is not my main point. Cereals would just be a small part of a much larger conspiracy. My main point is we are being metalized by the NWO. Chemtrails would be the #1 culprit but I could totally see them putting metals in an abundance of other sources purposefully. And of course there are other explanations and reasons to do such as a cover, that enables them because it is harder to point out without some pseudo-expert detracting from a greater truth with lesser truths.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

TargeT (21st April 2017)

16. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

So what did I grasp out of thin air?
    I will have no problem explaining this.

Specimen 1:
    You will be more effective in your goals if you can be made aware that not everything is a conspiracy.
    Nowhere in my thread does it imply or say that “everything” is a conspiracy, nor have I ever said such to my knowledge. So, essentially this came from you inventing it out of thin air. It has no relation to my actual words.

Specimen 2:
    Quote Correlation does not create causation. In my mind you have not made a convincing point with your colours and cereals arguments.
    Like I said, i never made a point about colors, and what you are framing as “my argument” just includes someone else’s comment I found relevant to this topic. See? Grasping things out of thin air… My argument is they are probably metalizing our bodies intentionally for sinister ends, if you actually care about what it really is. I am just providing supporting evidence of that argument.

Specimen 3:
    Quote You have accused me of slander and attack -- both of which are against Avalon rules .. why don't you put your emotion into action and report my posts? Please do and let the team decide if there was attack or not.
    First of all, I am very calm emotionally. Yes, I am bit annoyed with you sometimes when you trash the mind control subject because I see it as promoting things the CIA likes.

Calling me emotional; This is another thing you are inventing out of thin air. You must be so dam psychic you can thought monitor me.

I thought about reporting your post actually. But I’m not big on reporting posts. I like to handle people’s disrespect and nescience on my own.

Quote This is the last post in this thread for me. Please do report the slander and attack to the mods, or don't make these verbal accusations.
    Hopefully you will not take offense if I do not follow your instructions. Thanks for leaving the thread be. This topic is actually valid IMO and doesn't need the nonsense & fights.

Quote For example if you try to use iron in cereal as evidence that metallic particles are being weaponized against us, those privy to really knowing that cereals have been fortified with B vitamins and iron due to high incidence of related diseases in the late 20's early 30's, (and have done the research trail to know this) can't help but feel you really don't know where that line falls between what is conspiracy and what has more explainable origins.
    Metal showing up in dam near everything (even cereals, pharmaceuticals and the sky!) isn’t evidence of intention to metalize our bodies. Ok

And this is an unneeded attack (as you probably think or say you haven't attacked):

can't help but feel you really don't know where that line falls between what is conspiracy and what has more explainable origins.
    I could mirror the same disrespect back to you when I think you are wrong about something, but I haven’t as far as I know…

17. Link to Post #33
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

My main point is we are being metalized by the NWO. Chemtrails would be the #1 culprit but I could totally see them putting metals in an abundance of other sources purposefully. And of course there are other explanations and reasons to do such as a cover, that enables them because it is harder to point out without some pseudo-expert detracting from a greater truth with lesser truths.
    I dunno if there's any good explanations for spreading Aluminum, Strontium, and Barium particulates (IIRC those are the most commonly found?)... hah

What I do find interesting is how aluminum react to radio/energy waves. Barium is highly magnetic in general.. but what is the absorption rate ? is this something against people or the environment (or some sort of attempt at altering incoming energy/radiation)?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Omni (21st April 2017)

19. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

is this something against people or the environment (or some sort of attempt at altering incoming energy/radiation)?
    The cover stories:

1. It simply doesn't exist! Nothing to see here, carry on with your lives. Those are contrails
    2. "It's for global warming" This is probably what they will say when it is common knowledge. (and they will cover up that they for decades they viciously decried chemtrail stuff as nutcase material).

The real reasons are probably a long list of things like:

1. To increase effectiveness of the electronic control grid, just like Rense said; particulates increase the effectiveness of directed energy weapons
    2. To sabotage the population (Depopulation, Dumbing down, etc)
    3. To control the weather (which they do not do this for humanity's benefit)
    4. Many other reasons I am unaware of.
    Last edited by Omni; 21st April 2017 at 02:56.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

TargeT (21st April 2017)

21. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

You maybe partly right Omni when it comes to chemtrails, EMF, even aluminum in vaccines.

But I am quite sure when it comes to cereals or colorants, you are not, since iron in these foods existed for a century literally. Furthemore, I personnally met a supplier of iron put in cereals. They manufacture iron parts and the remnant powder is used for feed (animals) and food (humans). Very hard on the digestive system I must say, but efficient when there is generalised population deficiencies (like a century ago and like now because of our mineral depleted soils).

Dedushkyn is probably one of the most knowledgeable person on this forum when it comes to foods, supplements and medecine. This is his daily work, for natural medecine and helpful stuff. I do trust him for the content of what we put in our body. I would have a tendency to listen to him Omni when it comes to chemistry, biology and the way we process nutrients or the way nutrients are added to food. I am sorry you both had such a misunderstanding.

Love you both

is this something against people or the environment (or some sort of attempt at altering incoming energy/radiation)?
    The cover stories:

1. It simply doesn't exist! Nothing to see here, carry on with your lives. Those are contrails
    2. "It's for global warming" This is probably what they will say when it is common knowledge. (and they will cover up that they for decades they viciously decried chemtrail stuff as nutcase material).

1. To increase effectiveness of the electronic control grid, just like Rense said; particulates increase the effectiveness of directed energy weapons
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

TargeT (21st April 2017)

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    You maybe partly right Omni when it comes to chemtrails, EMF, even aluminum in vaccines.

But I am quite sure when it comes to cereals or colorants, you are not, since iron in these foods existed for a century literally. Furthemore, I personnally met a supplier of iron put in cereals. They manufacture iron parts and the remnant powder is used for feed (animals) and food (humans). Very hard on the digestive system I must say, but efficient when there is generalised population deficiencies (like a century ago and like now because of our mineral depleted soils).

Dedushkyn is probably one of the most knowledgeable person on this forum when it comes to foods, supplements and medecine. This is his daily work, for natural medecine and helpful stuff. I do trust him for the content of what we put in our body. I would have a tendency to listen to him Omni when it comes to chemistry, biology and the way we process nutrients or the way nutrients are added to food. I am sorry you both had such a misunderstanding.

Love you both

The cover stories:

Odd how I post one youtube comment as supporting evidence and it becomes the whole topic of the thread. I see that as a theme when I post sensitive information. I could post 100 correct things and if 1 is shaky or incorrect it will be highly focused on while the rest is nearly forgotten. I don't really care if he is an expert on food, the CIA has all sorts of ways to make pseudo-experts their shills(even if the so called expert is knowledgeable in their field). Not to mention an expert on food doesn't translate to an expert on depopulation and the global conspiracy. They have all sorts of pseudo-experts to shill away things that cover up the truth.

Like I have tried to do and say, this thread isn't about cereal, I just added that youtube comment because it seemed fitting and is supporting evidence. The detractors seemed to desire to take that to town, same tactics as the mainstream media, ignore his good points, rant on about the weakest points... I do realize the technological conspiracy is hard to grasp. It makes fodder out of experts in every field, even conspiracy.

It appears the so called food experts may not have the picture if this book is right:

So they added iron to cereals before the electronic control grid happened in human form, however right about when they were proliferating the electronic control grid, according to this book, they changed to elemental iron instead of another type. I found evidence they had changed their iron methods in the 1960s and 1970s in cereals(that was when they were setting up the electronic control grid). So it is quite possible the expert analysis was partially incorrect or misleading.

It's possible even my weakest point stands and all these so called "experts" are speaking nonsense. If this is true, of course the detractors will parrot the establishment supported cover stories...

Source: https://books.google.com/books?id=MT...01970s&f=false
    Last edited by Omni; 21st April 2017 at 23:13.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Flash (22nd April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2