+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disturbing Message To All Americans From Ex Defense Minister Of Canada Hon. Paul T Hellyer

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Disturbing Message To All Americans From Ex Defense Minister Of Canada Hon. Paul T Hellyer

I didnt investigate all the facts presented in this vid, though considering that artificial intelligence has alien origins, it DOES connect all the dots

========================
    Disturbing Message To All Americans From Ex Defense Minister Of Canada
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

Bruno (18th April 2017), Cardillac (18th April 2017), CurEus (19th April 2017), Desire (19th April 2017), Ernie Nemeth (19th April 2017), justntime2learn (18th April 2017), Lifebringer (18th April 2017), Noelle (18th April 2017), ramus (18th April 2017), TargeT (18th April 2017), transiten (19th April 2017), Tyy1907 (19th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,108 times in 2,424 posts

Default Re: Disturbing Message To All Americans From Ex Defense Minister Of Canada Hon. Paul T Hellyer

Whenever there are books on shelves or stacked up behind the speaker, as in this video, I find myself reading or trying to read the titles. I then sometimes make judgments about whether I think the speaker knows anything about and believes what he or she is saying based upon the books they have apparently read. Especially with speakers with whom I have less familiarity. One problem with this is that the books can be props to lend credibility to the speaker on the subject at hand when in fact the speaker has not read the books and may not believe in the subject. I am not saying that this former Canadian politician is insincere, just making an observation.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017), Bruno (18th April 2017), Ewan (19th April 2017), justntime2learn (18th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,881 times in 2,121 posts

Default Re: Disturbing Message To All Americans From Ex Defense Minister Of Canada Hon. Paul T Hellyer

Quote Posted by CelineK (here)
    I didnt investigate all the facts presented in this vid, though considering that artificial intelligence has alien origins, it DOES connect all the dots

========================
    Hi CelineK,

Isn't the video a remake of the following from March,2015 where Paul warns we only have a couple months, not years ?

Did we jump timelines?

Anyway the video is packed with believable info! Thanks for the reminder

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Bruno (18th April 2017), DeDukshyn (19th April 2017), RawLove (18th April 2017), Satori (18th April 2017), Shannon (19th April 2017), TargeT (18th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

I'm really glad he finally figured out that 911 was an inside job.
    (At the time of Dr. Greer's Disclosure Hearings at the Washington DC Press Club, Hellyer still apparently was buying the official story.)
    He's going to be a lot more credible now in Conspiracy Theory circles,
    Has he made any statements since Trump was elected?
    Last edited by onawah; 18th April 2017 at 15:07.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017), CelineK (18th April 2017), DeDukshyn (19th April 2017), justntime2learn (18th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

========================

I personally think Paul Hellyer speaks the truth or at the very least, his truth. He was in politics for a lengthy period of time and held key positions that would allow for some interesting observations and insights.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017), Desire (19th April 2017), justntime2learn (18th April 2017), Noelle (18th April 2017), Satori (18th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

well, I'd say thank you to you for pointing that out.

I wasnt aware of the 2015 version.

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

Hi CelineK,

Isn't the video a remake of the following from March,2015 where Paul warns we only have a couple months, not years ?

Did we jump timelines?

Last edited by CelineK; 18th April 2017 at 17:07.
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017), justntime2learn (18th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

well, I'd say thank you to you for pointing that out.

I wasnt aware of the 2015 version.

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

Hi CelineK,

Did we jump timelines?

What is said is more than believable to me and was two years ago. I truly believed at that time we had a couple months yet here we are.

Timeline jump? I don't know ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017), Bruno (18th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bruno (here)

========================

I personally think Paul Hellyer speaks the truth or at the very least, his truth. He was in politics for a lengthy period of time and held key positions that would allow for some interesting observations and insights.
    I personally believe you are correct Bruno!

Paul's track record speaks for itself and as former G8 member leads credence for me...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017), Bruno (18th April 2017), Satori (18th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Paul Hellyer was a familiar name around our house as a kid. He pushed for a bilingual military -- obviously a good idea in Canada. The other thing he did, which I didn't understand the significance of, as a child was unite the Canadian Army, Air Force and Navy, under the umbrella, 'armed forces.' He understood, obviously that without unity there can be a breakdown in communications and unnecessary competition.

He was impressed with Corso's book, 'The Day after Roswell,' because he understood the institutional structure of the military and clandestine agencies AND human nature. Corso's book described an American military that had technology they didn't want the CIA to get a look at, as they figured the CIA was very compromised. So, they kept the alien tech under their purview, parcelling it out to the defence industry, thinking it would be safer to handle it this way.

This made sense to him and is, to my way of thinking, the most credible part of Corso's story. I look forward to watching the link. Thanks. He has an amazing mind for a ninety three year old!!
    Last edited by AutumnW; 18th April 2017 at 18:56.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017), Bruno (18th April 2017), DeDukshyn (19th April 2017), Ernie Nemeth (19th April 2017), justntime2learn (18th April 2017), Satori (18th April 2017), Tyy1907 (19th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Maybe i will go back and give it all a listen but I had to turn it off. While he gets the broad strokes, he got too many fine details wrong to warrant much more investment on my part. Please alert if there is something actually new worth watching this and wading through the distortions.

For example, PNAC was not part of the pentagon but rather a private think tank which happened to be made of up people who had and would be in the pentagon. Feith, Pearl, Wolfowitz, Cheney, Rumsfeld. So he was really wrong on that account.

Second, He says the buildings fell later that day on 9-11. No , the two towers fell later that morning while WTC 7 fell in the afternoon. Yes, this is quibbling about details, but details matter and can shoot your credibility when they pile up. At that point, I couldnt really take much of what he was saying seriously as I was questioning his ability to give me precision.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Well far as I know, Paul's been above board since Reagan.
    Check the original reason why he came out with it. "Paul Hjellyer Former Canadian Prime Minister 2007" in youtube search. This one is update and resummoning/awakening of public.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 19th April 2017 at 16:21.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017), justntime2learn (19th April 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Hellyer is one of our better politicians. There are a few around. Not many perhaps.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)

Second, He says the buildings fell later that day on 9-11. No , the two towers fell later that morning while WTC 7 fell in the afternoon. Yes, this is quibbling about details, but details matter and can shoot your credibility when they pile up. At that point, I couldnt really take much of what he was saying seriously as I was questioning his ability to give me precision.
    From ANY time in a day -- any point past that time in the same day is accurately termed "later that day" ... At least in Canadian English it is ... quibbling may be an understatement ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread