+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alex Jones Alternative Media Shill or Just Having Family Problems?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Alternative Media Shill or Just Having Family Problems?

Ahhh I fell victim for Fake News... my citing that the trail ruling would be made by a judge came from a link I read yesterday. I am searching for this link. I also recall reading that the decision to allow (or not) a jury in Texas for a case like this is a decision left up to a judge. The article implied this was standard that it be done this way. I hope to find the link. Apologies that it looks like my claim is inaccurate.

I still think this is financially and politically motivated.

I will also state that I found myself in a similar position back in 2001. The difference is that I was living on the Caribbean Island, Curacao - a member of the Kingdom of Holland and thus the law was pretty much Dutch law.

I was no saint at the time... but my ex, who I lovingly refer to as Lucifera, guaranteed I ended up with full custody. My attorney told me that the awarding of full custody to a male was one in a million in the Dutch system. That's how sad the situation had become... I didn't win custody, she gave them no choice.

ADDED: I just completed my search for the information that I regurgitated a few posts before. I cannot find it. This is PROOF! The Mandela Effect is REAL!

(for those who might take me seriously... "I am kidding.")
    Last edited by Chester; 19th April 2017 at 00:50.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Bruno (19th April 2017), Satori (19th April 2017), TargeT (19th April 2017), The Freedom Train (19th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,093 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Ahhh I fell victim for Fake News... my citing that the trail ruling would be made by a judge came from a link I read yesterday. I am searching for this link. I also recall reading that the decision to allow (or not) a jury in Texas for a case like this is a decision left up to a judge. The article implied this was standard that it be done this way. I hope to find the link. Apologies that it looks like my claim is inaccurate.

I still think this is financially and politically motivated.

I will also state that I found myself in a similar position back in 2001. The difference is that I was living on the Caribbean Island, Curacao - a member of the Kingdom of Holland and thus the law was pretty much Dutch law.

I was no saint at the time... but my ex, who I lovingly refer to as Lucifera, guaranteed I ended up with full custody. My attorney told me that the awarding of full custody to a male was one in a million in the Dutch system. That's how sad the situation had become... I didn't win custody, she gave them no choice.

ADDED: I just completed my search for the information that I regurgitated a few posts before. I cannot find it. This is PROOF! The Mandela Effect is REAL!

(for those who might take me seriously... "I am kidding.")
    No apologies necessary as far as I am concerned.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Bruno (19th April 2017), Chester (19th April 2017), The Freedom Train (19th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Sometime ago, while watching Info Wars, I did get the "feeling" that Alex was having family worries. However, this news is just terrible. I know nothing of the real case, but knowing the "dirty tricks gangs" of the Elite, I am wondering whether this was a "honey trap" case. If it was, both Alex and his wife should do everything possible to disappoint their enemies by making up and making the show go on to even greater heights.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Bruno (19th April 2017), Chester (19th April 2017), TargeT (19th April 2017), The Freedom Train (19th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

My prayers go out to Alex, his wife, and his children.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Bruno (19th April 2017), Chester (19th April 2017), joeecho (19th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by abmqa (here)
    Alex Jones Lawyer states that Alex Jones is a performance artist.
    If he didn't say that Alex could be held liable for some of the stuff he says; pure legalese is an easy excuse for that statement.
    I believe Jones is also facing civil libel suits over PizzaGate as well. So the performance artist line could be playing to those charges.

If it's acting there can be no malice, therefore no libel, I assume would be the defense.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Bruno (19th April 2017), TargeT (19th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,093 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Guess what? Texas is a state that does not allow ex's to hold the other hostage... at least not directly as Texas does not "do alimony."

So guess what ex's have figured out? If you cannot get the money directly... do it through the child custody payments. But first, to get this cash, you have to win custody.

Now look at the numbers...

http://www.alllaw.com/calculators/childsupport/texas

Look at the scenarios (making everything the same except annual income) -

Scenario One

Net Annual Income of the non-custodial Parent: $100,000
    Number of children: 3
    Monthly Health Insurance Expense: $500
    Who pays for the Health Insurance: Custodial Parent

Total monthly child support payment would be: $3,000

Scenario Two

Net Annual Income of the non-custodial Parent: $1,000,000
    Number of children: 3
    Monthly Health Insurance Expense: $500
    Who pays for the Health Insurance: Custodial Parent

Total monthly child support payment would be: $25,5000

I make odds high that a lawyer talked with Kelly Jones and said he could make a great case that Alex Jones is bat-ass loco and that he could win her full custody of the kids and... Cha-Ching...
    Thank you, Sam. My response is off topic, on the one hand, but on the other hand, in a world where we are swimming in bull**** all the time, refers back to Alex Jones. It's insane that anybody requires 43,000.00 per month to raise three children. Lord.
    I do not know the details of the property division of their divorce but I'm confident that AJ received the businesses and everything associated with InfoWars and PrisonPlanet. These were valued with all other assets and to make the property division fair or equal, AJ pays his ex. Most of the $43,000 per month is likely money he pays her to equalize the property division. That will end when he has paid what is due.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (19th April 2017), Bruno (19th April 2017), Inversion (20th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)

And no, he isn't Bill Hicks either. That "conspiracy" is insulting to the memory of the comedic genius of Hicks.
    Amen to that! Bill Hicks' was so insightful and funny. Alex Jones is just loud.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

joeecho (20th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

AJ screams the problems, with NO solutions.

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

I go check with Alex twice a day, rarely hit any links and move on.

Can't imagine life without Alex and his spin. I use him to gauge the sentiment of the American rear-guard - those he knows in the lettered agencies and in the military. Then I take everything he says with a grain of salt, 'cause he sensationalizes a lot. His heart, I am convinced, is in the right place.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2017), Chester (20th April 2017), Mike (19th April 2017), Satori (20th April 2017), TargeT (19th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    .....His heart, I am convinced, is in the right place.
    Anyone with his reach using their airtime to publicly pray for the well-being of the only apartheid state left on the planet has their heart in a very questionable location, if indeed they actually have one at all.

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (20th April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

Not sure what your point is: the clip you offer underlines my assertion that Alex knows his stuff.
    So he believes in the Christian god, many do.
    So he prays, as good Christians do.
    He sensationalizes but his message is clear - the globalists are our enemy.
    Who says he gets everything right?
    Who can claim to?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

BMJ (22nd April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017), TargeT (20th April 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Least we forget, there is both overt and covert apartheid crisscrossing the entire planet. None is less troubling then the next.

Alex uses many of the same marketing ploys as does the 'big boys' to garner $$$ so careful scrutiny of the message is warranted.
    Last edited by joeecho; 20th April 2017 at 21:31.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2