+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Suspicious Death Research - Shadow Government Assassinations

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 874 posts

Default Re: Suspicious Death Research - Shadow Government Assassinations

This is one big reason many many people did not vote for Mrs. Clinton, Russian Vote Tampering be damned. Also, if the Russians or any one else can tamper with the voting machines, WHY ARE VOTING RESULTS ON THE INTERNET??? You can stay in China and change the votes! We should send all these people and their fraudulent mechanisms packing.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (20th May 2017), Omnisense (19th May 2017), Shannon (28th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 65,856 times in 11,972 posts

From another thread:

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Seth Rich was alive and conscious when found shot. Was alive for 1 hour and 37 minutes. I wonder if he got word out to the police or medical staff before he died?

https://twitter.com/polNewsForever/s...18080021630976

And:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    From Jim Stone:
    The following is getting deleted and tripping bans EVERYWHERE

If I don't put it here you will never see it. Seth Rich overwhelmingly probably killed at hospital

Any location that bans or deletes this is enemy turf. It was hard to find because of it. I only heard this talked about but did not see it until I found this. SEE THIS:

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BMJ (19th May 2017), Daughter of Time (19th May 2017), Ewan (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), LadyM (9th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Omnisense (19th May 2017), Paul (19th May 2017), Shannon (28th August 2017), silverchimes (20th May 2017), StandingWave (19th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th May 2017), BMJ (20th May 2017), fourty-two (20th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), LadyM (9th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Shannon (28th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,742 times in 780 posts

Just stumbeld across this thread from 2015, accidentally:

Too many UFO researchers die under mysterious circumstances!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post985291

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

avid (14th July 2017), Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), LadyM (9th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Shannon (28th August 2017), Spellbound (13th July 2017), uzn (28th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

There are slow kill methods which are used on families for generations. A slow kill leaves few bodies to autopsy with suspicion....just assumed natural deaths and assumed crazies. There are people who didn't want to know and be victim/witnesses to compromising information about powerful people. My children and I, are part of this set. I can give details, but right now, as a new member of Avalon Project, thus just finding your post and opportunity to speak. . . I am a little overwhelmed. It is a true long horror which they promised would be the case when I was 3 years of age, and then again when I was 7 years of age. Both sets of my Grandparents were very good and important people who brought about peace and treaties for the U.S. and other nations. The Shadow Gov which people speak of, I believe to be AXIS powers residing in and becoming ever more imposters of CIA and other officials. I'll give more details as I post throughout Avalon threads. One way which these imposters (AXIS associates) use to harm is framing. Framing someone for a car accident(s), framing someone for murder, framing someone for pediphilia, framing someone for stealing, framing someone as a liar, framing someone as mentally ill, framing someone as negligent. Another way the imposters use to harm is to come to you face-to-face, or during a rape, or during a beating, or during a tazing, and threaten the lives of your children; then as you report the crimes and threats one is made out to be a liar even though there is evidence, witnesses, etc as in my case, the imposters already own by blackmail many members of the Police Department and Hospital. They commit crimes to your children right in front of you, but use means to cause amnesia to your children and yourself. Once you remember, your children still don't remember, so you are in deep water, as your own children turn against you. etc. etc. Elk Grove, California is completely gridlocked through blackmail by AXIS imposters who are also fully entangled with ISIS, some willingly and some unwillingly. The effect is that there are rampant covert crimes with no resultant arrests; thus subsequent crimes . . . . again and again and again. . . upon targeted individuals. It is as if we are for sale as ragdolls to be used in perverse, private power-plays. Sorry for not being more clear. I started rambling. Sometimes something has been going on so long, and is so traumatizing that it is difficult to know where to start. I have been a targeted individual since birth due to my Grandparents jobs, but have been only targeted individual with full onslaught of threats, rapes, stalking for the purpose of framing in every regard as described above, and sonic, DEW, microwave, frequency weapons since 2005.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 13th July 2017 at 00:45. Reason: ADDING A LINE

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Alx (17th July 2017), avid (14th July 2017), Bill Ryan (13th July 2017), BMJ (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), LadyM (9th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), mgray (14th July 2017), Omnisense (13th July 2017), Shannon (28th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,938 times in 2,839 posts

Quote Posted by Molly4US (here)
    There are slow kill methods which are used on families for generations. A slow kill leaves few bodies to autopsy with suspicion....just assumed natural deaths and assumed crazies. There are people who didn't want to know and be victim/witnesses to compromising information about powerful people. My children and I, are part of this set. I can give details, but right now, as a new member of Avalon Project, thus just finding your post and opportunity to speak. . . I am a little overwhelmed. It is a true long horror which they promised would be the case when I was 3 years of age, and then again when I was 7 years of age. Both sets of my Grandparents were very good and important people who brought about peace and treaties for the U.S. and other nations. The Shadow Gov which people speak of, I believe to be AXIS powers residing in and becoming ever more imposters of CIA and other officials. I'll give more details as I post throughout Avalon threads. One way which these imposters (AXIS associates) use to harm is framing. Framing someone for a car accident(s), framing someone for murder, framing someone for pediphilia, framing someone for stealing, framing someone as a liar, framing someone as mentally ill, framing someone as negligent. Another way the imposters use to harm is to come to you face-to-face, or during a rape, or during a beating, or during a tazing, and threaten the lives of your children; then as you report the crimes and threats one is made out to be a liar even though there is evidence, witnesses, etc as in my case, the imposters already own by blackmail many members of the Police Department and Hospital. They commit crimes to your children right in front of you, but use means to cause amnesia to your children and yourself. Once you remember, your children still don't remember, so you are in deep water, as your own children turn against you. etc. etc. Elk Grove, California is completely gridlocked through blackmail by AXIS imposters who are also fully entangled with ISIS, some willingly and some unwillingly. The effect is that there are rampant covert crimes with no resultant arrests; thus subsequent crimes . . . . again and again and again. . . upon targeted individuals. It is as if we are for sale as ragdolls to be used in perverse, private power-plays. Sorry for not being more clear. I started rambling. Sometimes something has been going on so long, and is so traumatizing that it is difficult to know where to start. I have been a targeted individual since birth due to my Grandparents jobs, but have been only targeted individual with full onslaught of threats, rapes, stalking for the purpose of framing in every regard as described above, and sonic, DEW, microwave, frequency weapons since 2005.
    Thank you for the post Molly. I agree they have slow kill, also fast kill methods too. They rarely ever just shoot someone these days... I think Nazi ideologies are big within the perpetrator circles, if that is what you mean by 'AXIS'.

I can tell you are in truth. I am glad you joined the forum.
    Victory Over Oppression || Shadow Government Heresy || Sonic Spirituality
    Omnisense Music & Bio | Wiki Project Archive | Universal Aspects™ Multimedia

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omnisense For This Post:

Alx (17th July 2017), avid (14th July 2017), Bill Ryan (13th July 2017), BMJ (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), LadyM (9th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), mgray (14th July 2017), Molly4US (9th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

The targeted individual process is definitely an assassination which was desired by somebody. I wanted to add a point: The point of opportunism. My hypothetical is this: Let's say that a perp desires to cause innocent citizens to believe that the NSA is doing the "targeted individual" tortures. All the perp would have to do is find out which NSA employee was getting laid off. Voila! Opportunity has struck. The perp then begins the assassination process. Voila! Looks like the NSA is torturing the ex-employee as some sort of threat to be silent about their past job and any classified info they have had contact with. Voila! The NSA ex-employee themselves, due to their life being murdered for years on end, comes out publicly to declare the NSA as responsible for the torture. Voila! How perfect. NSA blaming NSA. Now that is the kind of perfidy the perps just love. Cause two innocents to fight one another, upsweeps of distrust and public outrage.......but toward the wrong people or country or organization. (Not saying that the NSA is perfect, I'm sure they get some psychopathic enemies and treasonists in there sometimes.) The perps torturing me are human traffickers to put it as general as possible.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), LadyM (9th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Hello Omnisense. When I use the word AXIS, it is to convey the origin of some of my chief perps, and that the time period which they gained a root was during the Cold War period, thus their own alliances from then could be their current un-doing, as alliances change.

Also, responding to your assessment of NAZI ideologies of perps: I agree, from what I have seen from several tendrals of the perp trunk/root here, there is SRA type grooming.
    Last edited by Molly4US; 9th August 2017 at 01:53. Reason: add

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

BMJ (30th August 2017), LadyM (9th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,938 times in 2,839 posts

Someone is going around 1 starring my threads. I wish the stars were attributed so you can know who the shills are.
    Victory Over Oppression || Shadow Government Heresy || Sonic Spirituality
    Omnisense Music & Bio | Wiki Project Archive | Universal Aspects™ Multimedia

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Omnisense For This Post:

avid (30th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,111 times in 729 posts

If they want to threaten you, you they might have a random person come up to and say "it's very easy to abduct somebody and dispose of the body using an acid bath".

On the flip side. If they want you to join them it very much like the Ronald Bernard case:

- you might get singled out at the gym by an acquaintance for months on end trying to convince you to go to sex parties, and showing you pictures on his phone of some of the attractive women that go there and telling you what a great time you will have;

- find a 40k debt disappear overnight and then reappear 24 hours later;

- your watching a Top Gear special on the F-Type Jaguar sports car thinking I would really like that car.
    To find the next day and for a week thereafter every time you take the puppy for it's daily walk at midday, that two F-Types pass you by several times on every walk. One a hard top and the other a convertible F-Type;

- your watching a Top Gear special on the brand new Lamborghini Huracán and thinking that's really nice car, if only.
    Then the next day catching a taxi to and from the vet to take the puppy in for a check up, you find a lime green Huracán in front of your taxi going to the vet and on the way back in the taxi a white Huracán; and

- you might go to job interview were the employer was really keen on you and he does not ask you how much do you want but instead offers you 90k a year for starters on a 60K per year job.

But at the end of the day really these things mean "nothing" in the scheme of things.

Love, loyalty, kindness, empathy, honesty, integrity, fortitude, family, community and spirituality to name a few things is what is really important in life and "priceless".

A poor man can also be the richest man in the world.

I did not want to start a thread just to mention the flip side so just tagged it on to my initial comment.

Back to top.
    Last edited by BMJ; 30th August 2017 at 15:51.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

avid (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3