+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Trip to the USA – March 2017 aka Re-Entry into an Advanced Matrix Simulation

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,545 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: My Trip to the USA – March 2017 aka Re-Entry into an Advanced Matrix Simulation

I was very impressed some years ago by the story of cover girl model Waris Dirie, who who was brought to London from Somalia by her brother at a young age. See:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waris_Dirie
    She had been living with her nomadic family who were goat herders if I remember correctly.
    They barely had enough to survive but she said in the interview that her people were so much happier, stronger and healthier than the people in the West that she encountered.
    Of course, she was still happy to have escaped because she would have been married off to an older man against her will and she had had to undergo a clitoridectomy at age 3 which nearly killed her.
    But even with all that, she thought that Westerners had much to learn about how to be happy and content, because most have simply lost their connection to Nature.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), Ben (28th April 2017), Bill Ryan (22nd April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), DebJoy (24th April 2017), Debra (22nd April 2017), Flash (24th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Noelle (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd April 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: My Trip to the USA – March 2017 aka Re-Entry into an Advanced Matrix Simulation

"Did you see their eyes?" I remarked to a friend as we walked down a hallway at work. "They were dead!". The next set of eyes looked no better. We worked at RCA in the original building with the "His master's voice" glasswork in the tower in Camden, NJ. The building is long gone, now, hit years ago by Neutron Jack of G.E. This revelation was an awakening for me, but I was so deeply into the mire that I was even working to move from the technical world into middle management. It was all too easy. It took me years to remove that protective layer thay DebJoy refers to. Eventually, I became an individual sofrware contractor and worked for mysel for the next twenty-some years. In this position, I was forced to interact in a personal way with everyone. Everyone was my client - my boss. It still took years me me to spiritually escape. I can think of many who helped me along the way. I can't help them, so I tryto help others.

I think it was the fire, in 2009, that destroyed our house and that cut loose some of the ties to home and country. It was caused by lightening which is an "act of God" so perhaps it carried an extra meaning to us. I still remember those flames through the roof and twice as high as our house. I had been a volenteer fireman in past years and knew what it was like inside. We had been living in Houston the last eighteen years and were really settled in. We had excelent insurance, and the house was rebuilt exactly the same. But now, nothing was exactly the same.

Now we happily live in Ecuador - a very small nation that is hated by the government of the USA. Life is simple and SO different than in the USA. It would take another posting to list all the differences. Let me just say that we have enjoyed depressurizing the last five years. Family draws us back every year, but we always recover from the pressure in a couple of weeks. Upon return, I have been asked if I noticed any differences in the States. Not really. All of what DebJoy writes has been in place for years. Maybe the financial noose is a little tighter.

Let me say that although it is smart to be aware of the negativity of life in theUS, it is not wise to let it get you down. For years, I have felt that one can make a good life almost anywhere - even in Texas where they really DO shoot first and ask questions later.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

4evrneo (4th May 2017), Alekahn2 (22nd April 2017), Bill Ryan (22nd April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), DebJoy (24th April 2017), Ewan (22nd April 2017), Flash (24th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd April 2017), guayabal (22nd April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th April 2017), Noelle (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd April 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,755 times in 4,341 posts

One other thing I meant to point out DebJoy. Is it possible that where you're living now in Ecuador, it exists in a different or higher vibrational field, or frequency? This could be natural/geographical, it could the spiritual environment created by the people who populate the area.

When you returned to Seattle perhaps you downshifted back into a lower vibrational energy. Not saying that Seattle is a low energy, or that people in Seattle are not good people, but compared to Ecuador, it, and most anywhere else in western 'civilization', probably contains a baser or at least different form of energy. This could explain the spiritual 'shock' you experienced when you went back.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), DebJoy (24th April 2017), Flash (24th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Noelle (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd April 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The "shock" can work both ways.
    When I was on my way to Arkansas for the first time during my move here from Northern California in the early 1990s, I was amazed at how much wonderful energy I was feeling as we traveled deeper into Arkansas crystal country.
    Arkansas and Brazil are the two locations with the biggest lodes of crystal on the planet, and Arkansas is also blessed with very pure water.
    Together, the crystal and water create an uplifting energy field that is extremely healing.
    BUT if you are not prepared for a huge overhaul, inventory and decluttering of your mental and emotional "stuff" it can be overwhelming.
    I lived in Hot Springs for 7 years in the 90s when I first arrived in eastern Arkansas and that energy is extremely powerful there.
    (I live in NW Arkansas now, and the energy here is more refined, but gentler too. )
    I found that what long time residents said was true, that for most newcomers to the area, they were generally only able to stay for 2 or 3 years, and then they couldn't take the "overhaul" anymore and would leave.
    For a lot of people, a weekend or a week would suffice; they would come, ostensibly to dig crystal and soak in the bath houses and spas, then return home refreshed and feeling cleansed.
    But for those who stay, the cleansing process goes deeper the longer you stay.
    And for those, after a long enough time, to leave and go back to a lower vibration becomes more and more challenging.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (4th May 2017), Ben (28th April 2017), Bill Ryan (22nd April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), DebJoy (24th April 2017), Flash (24th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd April 2017), wnlight (12th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Arkansas, isn't it where Bill and Hilary Clinton got started??? If so, the Arkansas energy seems to have enhance their devilish ways rather than improved their overall spirit..... Nevertheless, your comments are interesting Onawah

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The "shock" can work both ways.
    When I was on my way to Arkansas for the first time during my move here from Northern California in the early 1990s, I was amazed at how much wonderful energy I was feeling as we traveled deeper into Arkansas crystal country.
    Arkansas and Brazil are the two locations with the biggest lodes of crystal on the planet, and Arkansas is also blessed with very pure water.
    Together, the crystal and water create an uplifting energy field that is extremely healing.
    BUT if you are not prepared for a huge overhaul, inventory and decluttering of your mental and emotional "stuff" it can be overwhelming.
    I lived in Hot Springs for 7 years in the 90s when I first arrived in eastern Arkansas and that energy is extremely powerful there.
    (I live in NW Arkansas now, and the energy here is more refined, but gentler too. )
    I found that what long time residents said was true, that for most newcomers to the area, they were generally only able to stay for 2 or 3 years, and then they couldn't take the "overhaul" anymore and would leave.
    For a lot of people, a weekend or a week would suffice; they would come, ostensibly to dig crystal and soak in the bath houses and spas, then return home refreshed and feeling cleansed.
    But for those who stay, the cleansing process goes deeper the longer you stay.
    And for those, after a long enough time, to leave and go back to a lower vibration becomes more and more challenging.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd April 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, the Clintons had a strong political hold on Arkansas for a long time, though not so much now.
    Bill lived in Hot Springs as he was growing up, and I met people there who knew him.
    Most people didn't like him one bit, and he was quite infamous for his womanizing among other things, even in the 90s.
    The Clinton's use of the airport in Mena, Arkansas for clandestine importing of illegal drugs was common knowledge.
    A lot of Arkansans were relieved when they moved on to greener pastures, though the effect on the US (and the world) overall, of course, got worse and worse.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), Flash (24th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd April 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lost N Found (here)
    Hello DebJoy, I can't see completely quoting your essay of how you changed your life from living high in the Matrix to possible living high down in Ecuador. Most folks really can't afford to make a change such as that. I understand that you and Michael were living a very blessed life such as it was here in the United States and In a big city at that. Living in a small rural town is quite different as you most likely are finding out now that you moved to a third world country, possible a small village. I am so very happy that you and Michael dropped the pretense you both grew up in if that is really what you have done. Your essay was quite in depth about you and how you felt and possible stopped because you for a good reason finally saw your real self by taking a good look back into yourself.

You have told us all that we that still live in the country we were born and raised in are dying from all the poisons and total crap. Yes we are and have been for quite some time and I must tell you that just because you and your husband decided to get up and run away does not mean that you are not still under the same crap no matter where you might run away to. This entire world is under this SH%* and you can't run or hide. The only real thing you can do is stand up and fight back and we all have to do that together or we will hang separately.

Please Do not misunderstand me please. I am so very happy that you finally realized who you are and you can now hopefully live with yourself. There are millions of us out here that have looked in the mirror and actually taken the red pill but as I say we will not run away or we can't because of this rotten world so we stand and fight however we can.

I looked in that mirror when I was 19 and in Vietnam and have been fighting ever since in any way I can and yes I see the poison crap in the skies everyday and all I can do is inform others of what that stuff is and perhaps contact others that can do more. It makes me cry I have to say.

Just to say. I do love you and your husband for waking up and doing your best to change.
    peace be with you

Steven In a small town on the land of one of states in the united States of America
    I appreciate your insights here. There are a few things to clarify:

1. The post was to share the stark realizations (not just conjecture) based on my experience, as to the extent of the mind control and suppression that is going on. I used to think there were "issues" but I had no idea how deep the issues were. I believe many people are still in some denial like I was.

2. We talked a lot about why we were moving - we didn't want to just run away from problems (personal, community, national). And we still aren't quite sure what we are going to doing long-term in Ecuador. It was important to us to follow our hearts. We followed the clues (the intuitive breadcrumbs laid down), listened very carefully and we were adamant that if we were just running away, that we shouldn't move after all. This is a bit of a tough one here but let me elaborate. If in the future, it "feels" to us that we are supposed to be in a different environment and that environment is much more toxic, then we will go there. I believe that there are some people that are supposed to be in situation A and doing XYZ, and that other people are NOT supposed to be in that situation A and doing XYZ, regardless of how easy, hard, toxic, pure, it is.

3. There is a great deal of fear around finances for most people. We were paralyzed by that fear. Once we started to follow our heart we saw the way open for us, and it felt like a miracle to be free of that stultifying fear. So if you feel your place is elsewhere and you are concerned about finances, do some research. One of our good friends here is in his mid-30's, left the US corporate world, and is working here in Cuenca doing IT work remotely. Others teach English as a second language, or are "digital nomads" as well. The important thing is to face the fear, which masquerades often as reason, and really see what's possible.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    The plan is to pull the weed and make sure there are no roots remaining. What happened is when I go back to the matrix I dont keep track of the inside matrix until it forcefully shows itself out and by that time its no easy task to git rid of the bad weed. While its good to stay in nature it would be awesome to be able to go anywhere including the matrix and still maintain the natural self and connection to it.
    Great analogy about the weeds. Thank you!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Cipher - that's cool to hear you're going to incorporate mirror work into your morning routine. I would love to hear from you and others what you experience.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

4evrneo (4th May 2017), avid (25th April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), Lost N Found (25th April 2017), onawah (25th April 2017), RunningDeer (25th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    "Did you see their eyes?" I remarked to a friend as we walked down a hallway at work. "They were dead!". The next set of eyes looked no better. We worked at RCA in the original building with the "His master's voice" glasswork in the tower in Camden, NJ. The building is long gone, now, hit years ago by Neutron Jack of G.E. This revelation was an awakening for me, but I was so deeply into the mire that I was even working to move from the technical world into middle management. It was all too easy. It took me years to remove that protective layer thay DebJoy refers to. Eventually, I became an individual sofrware contractor and worked for mysel for the next twenty-some years. In this position, I was forced to interact in a personal way with everyone. Everyone was my client - my boss. It still took years me me to spiritually escape. I can think of many who helped me along the way. I can't help them, so I tryto help others.

I think it was the fire, in 2009, that destroyed our house and that cut loose some of the ties to home and country. It was caused by lightening which is an "act of God" so perhaps it carried an extra meaning to us. I still remember those flames through the roof and twice as high as our house. I had been a volenteer fireman in past years and knew what it was like inside. We had been living in Houston the last eighteen years and were really settled in. We had excelent insurance, and the house was rebuilt exactly the same. But now, nothing was exactly the same.

Now we happily live in Ecuador - a very small nation that is hated by the government of the USA. Life is simple and SO different than in the USA. It would take another posting to list all the differences. Let me just say that we have enjoyed depressurizing the last five years. Family draws us back every year, but we always recover from the pressure in a couple of weeks. Upon return, I have been asked if I noticed any differences in the States. Not really. All of what DebJoy writes has been in place for years. Maybe the financial noose is a little tighter.

Let me say that although it is smart to be aware of the negativity of life in theUS, it is not wise to let it get you down. For years, I have felt that one can make a good life almost anywhere - even in Texas where they really DO shoot first and ask questions later.
    Wnlight - you make good points. Yes, there are many differences here in Ecuador and we do feel we have been depressurizing and it does take some time. I noticed the eyes too quite a bit - that they seemed dead. Yet, I also noticed deep sadness in people, and I so hope that more people wake up to what is true for them, and go after it - sometimes it's a small shift, sometimes it's a big one - either way, to honor your heart is very important.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

4evrneo (4th May 2017), avid (25th April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), Lost N Found (25th April 2017), Noelle (25th April 2017), RunningDeer (25th April 2017), wnlight (12th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    One other thing I meant to point out DebJoy. Is it possible that where you're living now in Ecuador, it exists in a different or higher vibrational field, or frequency? This could be natural/geographical, it could the spiritual environment created by the people who populate the area.

When you returned to Seattle perhaps you downshifted back into a lower vibrational energy. Not saying that Seattle is a low energy, or that people in Seattle are not good people, but compared to Ecuador, it, and most anywhere else in western 'civilization', probably contains a baser or at least different form of energy. This could explain the spiritual 'shock' you experienced when you went back.
    I wonder what it is. Is it something physical, something about the type of people, or what? I'm not sure about that. Ecuador is very close to the equator - we're less than 3 degrees away from the "middle of the world". We're also high up - about 8400 feet. Maybe it is the culture - people haven't forsaken their inbred cultural niceties. Maybe it is less EMF energy. Maybe it is no chem trails. Maybe it's the purer food - after all gaining all the weight when back in Seattle within the 1st day or so, and then losing it effortlessly here is a big clue. I'd be curious if someone who is an intuitive or psychic or can read energies remotely, would say about all that. Personally, I think it is a combination of things but not sure what is predominant.

And onawah mentioned crystal deposits... food for thought. I do know that hiking in the Cajas (the mountains close by) I felt the nature's energy especially with the "quinoa trees" more strongly that I've ever felt anything before. It was reminiscent of being in the "buzz" of the Redwood Forest in California - does anyone hear the "hum" there.
    Last edited by DebJoy; 24th April 2017 at 23:28.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

avid (25th April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), Lost N Found (25th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th April 2017), Noelle (25th April 2017), onawah (25th April 2017), RunningDeer (25th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I know I've read or heard something recently, though I can't remember where--possibly one of Simon Parkes' talks-that things actually weigh more in some parts of the world than they do in others. Something to do with gravity or electromagnetic fields. I think.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DebJoy (25th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), Noelle (25th April 2017), RunningDeer (25th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Yes my dear, perhaps I have misspoke in my way of trying to understand. First thing is that I do understand your sojourn and possible the entire reasons for it to happen in your lives. I have been in the frame of that complete wanting to change in my life more than once. I did change but I did not leave the country to do it because the change was meant to be for a better way to move through this life for me. Now I see that your move was for the better for you and Michael and it does not matter if you leave this country or what. What really matters is how you move into that change. So just to say I am so very happy for you both.

Finding my twin flame was a big change in life and coming together and then moving to a different place was the complete wonder in my life. Yes I did open my eyes and take that red pill but other circumstances kept me in the matrix but I have done everything to leave it and I am fighting as Neo did in that movie so here I am and I will keep on doing what is needed.

You and Michael keep on doing what is needed in your ways please because it is so important for each of us to do that.

Love from the upper country
    Steven

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Hi again Steven - thank you for your sweet reply. It is indeed tough to take the red pill and stay in the matrix and I applaud your awareness and insights. It's been a challenge to follow our hearts and guidance since so much of it has been against normal reason, yet it has felt right. And feeling right doesn't mean there aren't challenges - we have probably faced more in this last year than before, and it is quite different facing a challenge when going down the right path, versus facing a challenge when you are forcing the wrong path. Blessings, hugs and much love to you from the "middle of the world".

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th April 2017), Iloveyou (1st May 2017), Lost N Found (25th April 2017), RunningDeer (25th April 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

DebJoy....YOU GO GIRL!! Of course there are always severe adjustments when one makes a major Life Change...but one has to trust one' own sense of what is ultimately "right" for one's own self!

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

boolacalaca (1st May 2017), DebJoy (25th April 2017), Iloveyou (1st May 2017), Lost N Found (25th April 2017), RunningDeer (25th April 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Hi Foxie Loxie - yes indeedy!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Debjoy,

I'm with Onawah here. It seems to be much more of a big city combined with technocratic lifestyle thing. My community is highly functional and about 10,000 people.

Thanks for posting. It was really interesting getting your point of view!

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

boolacalaca (1st May 2017), DebJoy (25th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2017), Iloveyou (1st May 2017), Lost N Found (25th April 2017), onawah (2nd May 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Cuenca has a population of about 500,000 (half a million). I think you have a point, AutumnW, re: "big city combined with technocratic lifestyle thing"

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th April 2017), Iloveyou (1st May 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Hi, DebJoy!

Initially I could relate instantaneously to the experience you shared (as I've just returned to the center of the 'matrix' after a longer sojourn in two NW-African countries - not outside the matrix, but at places more towards the edge where the pull is not soo apparently inescapable). Then I scrutinized my perception again and started to observe (gradual?) differences to the situation here in Europe (at least in my home town, Vienna).

The majority of people (in public) are like in a panic, frozen with fear, I see mainly masks and grimaces. Every now and then there's someone whose behaviour really could be called robotic, or with 'dead eyes', but still not too often. It is worse in the inner city and in more 'urban', expensive districts. This is beyond despair and resignation which I felt to be so dominant in recent years. As if they clearly saw/felt the threat and were convinced not to be able to escape, to leave the scene. I'm asking myself now: is the matrix based on extreme fear rather than on ignorance? And when exactly was that kind of terror injected in humans, in the human soul . .

I wonder if the layers surrounding people had any feel of color(s) in it. Were they made of light colors which could perhaps easily be mistaken as innate, natural, protecting response - or something like darkish brown (at times I feel something like that on people)

What you described sounds to me like the next stage. When even fear has vanished and automatism has taken over. Europe has always been a bit behind the US in many things, so that might be what we will have to expect, too. For me the general atmosphere of deadness in the entire city is already way more significant than before. The pompous opera house makes no difference.

Your story has helped me considerably to evaluate my situation here, and to clear up doubts about my own perception.

I'm so glad for you both that you've found your place to live, you set such an inspiring and encouraging example - and gratitude and respect for everyone who has chosen and accepted his place to do the work consciously, in or outside their country, be it in a beautiful countryside, in a downtown high-rise or in deserted wasteland (literally or metaphorically speaking). It needs courage.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), DebJoy (1st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st May 2017), Lost N Found (1st May 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Hi, DebJoy!

Initially I could relate instantaneously to the experience you shared (as I've just returned to the center of the 'matrix' after a longer sojourn in two NW-African countries - not outside the matrix, but at places more towards the edge where the pull is not soo apparently inescapable). Then I scrutinized my perception again and started to observe (gradual?) differences to the situation here in Europe (at least in my home town, Vienna).

The majority of people (in public) are like in a panic, frozen with fear, I see mainly masks and grimaces. Every now and then there's someone whose behaviour really could be called robotic, or with 'dead eyes', but still not too often. It is worse in the inner city and in more 'urban', expensive districts. This is beyond despair and resignation which I felt to be so dominant in recent years. As if they clearly saw/felt the threat and were convinced not to be able to escape, to leave the scene. I'm asking myself now: is the matrix based on extreme fear rather than on ignorance? And when exactly was that kind of terror injected in humans, in the human soul . .

I wonder if the layers surrounding people had any feel of color(s) in it. Were they made of light colors which could perhaps easily be mistaken as innate, natural, protecting response - or something like darkish brown (at times I feel something like that on people)

What you described sounds to me like the next stage. When even fear has vanished and automatism has taken over. Europe has always been a bit behind the US in many things, so that might be what we will have to expect, too. For me the general atmosphere of deadness in the entire city is already way more significant than before. The pompous opera house makes no difference.

Your story has helped me considerably to evaluate my situation here, and to clear up doubts about my own perception.

I'm so glad for you both that you've found your place to live, you set such an inspiring and encouraging example - and gratitude and respect for everyone who has chosen and accepted his place to do the work consciously, in or outside their country, be it in a beautiful countryside, in a downtown high-rise or in deserted wasteland (literally or metaphorically speaking). It needs courage.
    Hi there iloveyou - very insightful comments and questions too. I wonder myself, if it's a process to go from fear to frozen with fear to robotic facial expressions and attitudes. It does seem like many are paralyzed by fear, and I know we were until we broke free. It was amazing how pervasive and convincing that fear was. It's hard to try to escape the scene when it feels like any alternative would be worse.

I felt like the layer was dark gray / black in color. It was not an "aura" at all. It did not have color.

My hope is that other people also recognize what is going on, and that they realize that there is a choice. So many of them are living that life of choice and they are to be applauded for their courage regardless of where they feel guided to live and make that difference.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd May 2017), Iloveyou (1st May 2017)

36. Link to Post #39
    Ecuador Avalon Member boolacalaca's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Hi, DebJoy!

Valuable insights, Iloveyou. Thank you.
    For what it's worth, here's one thing that Grandfather Huachuma
    told me a couple months ago...

"Don't be tricked into fearing the opposite of what you want.
    ...they use wounding and fear to control you,
    ...instead of concentrating and going after all you can be,
    they get you fearing the opposite of it,
    then you spend all your energy fearing the opposite,"
    ...don't be tricked into fearing the opposite of what you want."

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boolacalaca For This Post:

4evrneo (4th May 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2017), Bruno (2nd May 2017), DebJoy (2nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd May 2017), Iloveyou (2nd May 2017), onawah (2nd May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2