+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Trip to the USA – March 2017 aka Re-Entry into an Advanced Matrix Simulation

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Lightbulb My Trip to the USA – March 2017 aka Re-Entry into an Advanced Matrix Simulation

I wish to share with my Project Avalon tribe about my recent trip back to the USA and my impressions about what’s going on there. I’ve decided to share more than what I was originally going to share, so you get a fuller sense of my experiences. Thank you in advance for your patience and reading.

I’d love to hear of others’ recent experiences too, both being in the USA and returning to the USA. Also, I wish to let people know that you are NOT crazy – if you’re sensing any of what I was feeling - you’re not alone in your awareness – and don’t minimize what you’re feeling and don’t minimize what your heart is telling you to do in response.

So here goes:

My Trip to the USA - March 2017 aka Re-Entry into an Advanced Matrix Simulation

Less than one year after we moved to Cuenca in May 2016, situations had arisen that necessitated a return to the USA. We’d had a well-designed fail-safe position for our first 2 years as expats but there was no ignoring what our hearts were saying rather loudly now, so we agreed wholeheartedly to deviate rather dramatically from that plan. And one of had to go back to straighten out our affairs and complete our exodus from the USA.

Neither of us wanted to go back, but we reasoned out that I would be the best choice to make the trip while Michael supported the process in Cuenca. We were revising our original plan, following our hearts, and letting go even more so than before.

So here are some insights as to what I experienced when I was back in the Seattle area.

Originally in early 2016, I’d thought I’d only take off 6-12 months from the corporate world, but I’d also thought that of course I would have to go back. What I didn’t realize back then was there was actually no way once I stopped that I could have returned. I am enormously grateful that Michael and I heeded the call of our spirit, our intuition, and QUIT the **** when we did! At the very least, I believed it saved both of our ALIVENESS, and perhaps our lives. I saw what had happened with many of our friends, what was still happening with many of them, and I’m not kidding here, and definitely not exaggerating.

I had lived under a sea of denial for so long and for so many decades, and didn’t recognize the toil that our lifestyle was taking on me (and Michael). I simply couldn’t and wouldn’t see it for what it was, (and now question WHY since it’s SO obvious now) but fortunately something inside of me did and spoke loud enough that I listened and quit before it was too late. Even though I’d worked on myself for years (ok, decades) to heal, that well-intended and dedicated work had barely made a dent, and had NOT led to healing nor freedom.

Thank goodness, back in the fall of 2015, we’d heeded the call of the South American plant medicines, Ayahuasca and San Pedro; received strong insights and messages; and then took the necessary actions once we returned to stop the madness and shift gears in our lives.

Yet that madness had been familiar, and we had lived and loved for many decades in that sea of madness. I was incredibly sad, yet incredibly grateful to let go, and continue to let go, so that was all a part of my emotional landscape during this trip back to the USA.

The USA is a Toxic Sea

It was very cloudy flying into Seattle and I could only see the peak of Mt Rainier poking above. I was dismayed to see, for the first time since leaving Seattle the year before, airplanes spewing out chemtrails, high about the clouds. Yes, there are no chemtrails (that we can see anyways) in Cuenca, and yes they are laying down chemtrails daily in all cities throughout the USA (and most of the rest of the world). Look up and you’ll see them – crisscrossing layers turning the skies milky-blue and raining down poisonous crap on mountains, trees, water, and of course people. And any outcry against this is largely ignored – “You’re just a conspiracy theorist.”

I knew that I would be eating food and drinking water that would not be as healthy, but simply had to deal with that for a few weeks. I was not going to be able to cook so would have to eat out. There’s only one organic restaurant within 15 miles of our home. After all, even if I was eating and preparing organic food, it really wasn’t organic – that food is nor longer labeled as “organic” because it is NOT; instead it is now labeled as “grown organically” and is sprayed and therefore poisoned AFTER it is harvested. I figured I would detox once I got back.

I gained at least 7-8 lbs in the first day or so after arriving in the Seattle area. I believe this was an inflammatory response due to my exposure to the toxic air, food and water. Upon returning to Cuenca, within a week I lost that extra weight even though I indulged in some food that typically causes weight gain for me.

I question how people can survive or thrive in such toxicity, and I admire the human spirit that prevails in spite of repeated assaults on our physicality.

Re-Entry into an Advanced Matrix Simulation and That Thick Dense Layer Around People

One thing I’ve noticed since moving to Cuenca, is that I feel more alive, more energized and more in tune with my intuition. I’m actually happy – see my blog post here that I wrote last September. I was surprised to re-read my description of the lifting of the depressive fog as it mirrored what I’m writing about now.

Immediately upon arriving in Seattle, I felt like I had landed in an advanced Matrix simulation. It’s hard to describe how and why I felt that. I felt like a giant, walking among automatons (that’s people) who were acting out their Matrix programming. There was a strange vibe in the air, and it felt alien to me. Now, much of my reaction could be due to coming from a simpler, homier setting and returning to a busier, bustling environment. Still first impressions are important, and I realized that Seattle had changed, or perhaps it was me that had changed.

After a few days, I realized that I was sensing something odd about most people. In Cuenca, people (even strangers) greet each other warmly as they pass in the streets or at the mercados (markets), with a lovely “Cómo estás. Buenos días.” (English: “How are you. Good day.”) They look at you and truly engage with you. And they are SO happy to do so – it’s part of their culture to be so gracious, so kind, so welcoming. In Seattle, typically they avoid you, turn their face away, and don’t engage. At all. Seriously, not at all. It was rare that someone even acknowledged me. This is not just Seattle – it’s throughout the USA and other first-world countries. Also I sensed they were intensely caught up in their personal lives and focused narrowly on making those lives happen within their well-defined cocoon, and the hell with anyone that wasn’t an important factor in making that happen.

But more insidiously, I “felt” something different. Although I wasn’t seeing it, I was “sensing” a thick energetic layer, about 18” thick, of a dense and stifling energetic layer of a thick substance or “spongy goo” that was surrounding most people (for a few people it wasn’t as thick); there also seemed to be tiny spirit/soul residing in the deep interior that would periodically perk up, come out to engage with you but too quickly retreat back to that deep interior safe place. This thick layer was not sticky, but it felt like it had a slimy yet porous quality, and when it was poked or punctured, it would reseal quickly once the spirit/soul retreated back and that intrusion to the surface was removed.

If I was to describe it further, I’d almost describe it as a “protective” layer but it was a strange sort of protection. Surprisingly, it felt like it wasn’t a protection for the spirit/soul inside, but rather a protection built for the Matrix simulation controlling the spirit/soul. I’ve gone back and forth on how to describe this.

First, I thought it was almost like something was purposely and energetically attacking that tiny spirit/soul and the soul’s natural response was to create the protective layer. Yet this layer wasn’t really native to the spirit/soul but the spirit/soul was being purposely stimulated with fear or other negative emotions so this goo would then form, layer by layer, over weeks, months, years and decades.

Second, I believe that when the tiny spirit/soul inside expressed and asserted itself in a manner that was contrary to the Matrix simulation’s programming, that the Matrix would generate an additional protective layer that would isolate the spirit/soul inside AND enable the intended programming to continue unabated, and in greater force. The spirit/soul may have thought it was the one being protected; but in fact, it was the Matrix programming that was being protected. I stand by this second interpretation. And this is an important distinction as to what this 18” layer is all about.

It also was apparent to me that if the spirit/soul came out for too long and engaged with someone for too long or too intimately or with too much true connection, that there was a counteraction / response that would cause that spirit/soul to retreat back. Then there’d be an instant resealing of this outer substance, and even an additional layer added on.

When I talked with the people at Starbucks, in the stores, the contactors at the house, or neighbors or friends, the lack of true connections was painfully obvious. Now, not everyone was like that all the time, but it was prevalent enough to be the norm. Most people seemed to be acting out their roles, without truly engaging, or being conscious of what they were doing. They were acting out their programming, in a rather unconscious way. Even mothers with children were not really connecting with their children – that was especially sad.

They seemed to be these cylindrical-shaped objects of an energetic substance that were navigating their “life” operating under a pre-determined and insidious programming, that was stifling to the human spirit inside, but very sophisticated in making you think it was truly human, humane and/or natural. It was rather creepy. And after awhile, I could not drive down our neighborhood’s main boulevard with all those seemingly non-human objects walking, talking, and being in their “Stepford Wives” reality.

Honestly it was amazing that anyone was making any connection with anyone at all – and it was a testament to the human spirit that I witnessed as many attempts, albeit aborted ones, as I did. And incredibly sad that so many people are as fooled as they are, and think that what they are experiencing is actually real life, when they are being totally controlled by some sophisticated programming.

There were many people that claimed to be free or immune from this Matrix programming – such as spiritual leaders, life coaches, conspiracy theorists, inspirational speakers/writers, but it became obvious that they were just operating within a more refined construct of that programming. I actually discussed this with a friend, and we were able to reason together what was especially happening with her, and had happened to me in the past (and even in the present), and how pervasive that mind-control can be. It’s like waking up from a dream into a dream, but thinking you are now awake.

Mirror Work – I Love “YOU”

Have you ever done “mirror” work? It’s supposed to work in lovely ways, in creating more self-acceptance, more self-love of your body and soul. It’s a nice practice and for some, especially in the beginning, it’s very hard to do – for some it’s simply hard to tell yourself that you love yourself and accept yourself, especially when you’re in your undoctored nakedness looking at yourself critically in the mirror. Yet how much that self-love is needed, and how challenging it can be to gift it to ourselves.

When we were living in Issaquah previously, I would do “mirror work”. After a shower, I would stand in front of a full-length mirror, and tell myself, “I love you” and other nice things. It was nice, and I could do it with some ease, and thought it was working. Now that was a nice illusion about the effectiveness or non-effectiveness of much of the self-help work that I did.

I hadn’t done this practice since leaving Seattle and moving to Cuenca.

Now back in Issaquah, I got out of the shower one day, and as was my past practice, I stood in front of the mirror. “I love you.” I connected my eyes with those in the mirror and spoke those words. Kinda automatically. I wasn’t prepared for what happened next.

I SAW ME!

I TRULY SAW ME!

I was so shocked! This was NEW! And I was totally floored and excited and flabbergasted. I pulled away from the mirror several times, and pulled back in, almost magnetically, surprised that “I” was still there and connecting with “ME”. It was beautiful!

I had fully, thoroughly and completely connected energetically with ME and I knew it. Omigosh, what a lovely interchange followed! I was so excited and thoroughly thrilled.

“Hello there, beautiful. It’s so lovely to see you. I so love you. Thank you for being here. Oh my, I do see you – I see your eyes – they’re so clear, they’re so vibrant. You’re so alive, so precious, so beautiful. Oh my, I SEE YOU! You are SO loved! You are SO precious!”

And on and on. I could barely pull myself away from the mirror and everytime I did, I went back and reestablished that connection; it was addicting (in a good way) and it was so healing. Such beautiful love being expressed to ME by ME – that is so wonderful and so different from the me from before.

Now, that’s true mirror work. I call it miracle work.

What had happened? I’d never experienced this level of connection with myself before. Somehow, I believe that simply being in Cuenca, living that healthier and less stressful life, being away from influence of that crazy advanced Matrix simulation, that the insidious 18” layer had dissolved, at least most of it. I was now able to see the true me, in all my glory, with total clarity, and total appreciation. And love me. And express it.

What a gift!

The Matrix – What Will It Try Next?

The first few days I was back in Issaquah, I kept feeling these insidious and seductive whispers, “You like this. You liked this. You did this well. You could do it again, and do it even better.” And it was right. Michael and I had created a beautiful home, we had risen from the ashes of past relationships, past jobs, past mistakes, to build a lovely life together. We had succeeded well in the corporate world, even excelled and reached the top of our professions. We had all the benefits (or trappings) of a good and successful life. And something out there wanted me to hear about that, over and over again.

My response was to be appreciative of what we had been able to achieve, but also to appreciate that we had been able to learn, and what we had chosen to leave behind. I rejected the so-called natural conclusion of this message to come back to “reality”, to what I knew, to what I was used to. It was very seductive but I acknowledged the little truth contained, and claimed my bigger truth and freedom from the enslavement that was no longer.

So the message changed. (Perhaps it would be more accurate to say that the “voices” being beamed at me changed their messages. Where was this coming from – you use your imagination. It felt like a psychic encroachment to me.)

For the next few days, the messages shifted from that of seduction to that of vicious overwhelm. I became overwhelmed with all that needed to be done, the many obstacles both anticipated and unexpected, and the ridiculously short time that I had to accomplish it all. Plus when would I find the time to do the important stuff – which was connect with friends.

The entire first floor of the house was strewn with boxes, papers, and “stuff”. It was a mess. People were being unresponsive. Everything seemed to be delayed, or reversed, or made harder. It was as though the “hive-mind” had changed tactics and was now saying, “So you don’t want this after all. Let me show you exactly how much you don’t want this – here take this, take that... If you really want to leave all this, by the time you get done extricating yourself, you’ll HATE it all.”

By the second or third day of these messages, I broke down. Tearfully, I talked with Michael that Thursday, with my emotional state of mind a complete mess of jelly. I can’t do this. It’s too much. I can’t get it done in time. Why did I come? Why didn’t you come?

I know that Michael was shocked at my state of mind. And perplexed and even helpless as to how to support me. After all he was about 4400 miles away. And I spent the rest of that day wallowing in despair as I tried valiantly not to drown in the sea of negativity. After our conversation, Michael talked with one of our friends who suggested I get some Bach’s Flower Rescue Remedy. I had just unearthed some, right at the house, but when I held it in my hand, and although I was grateful for the love and the suggestion, I could “feel” that that wasn’t the answer.

But what was?

I do know that I acknowledged the partial truths in all the negativity that was streaming at me. I didn’t resist that, and I wasn’t trying to make it all perfect. Yes, there wasn’t much time. Yes, people were being uncooperative. Yes, there was tons to do, more than would typically be expected of one person. Yes, it was overwhelming.

It was kinda surprising, but the next day I woke up and it was different. Somehow I had shifted. I hadn’t planned on shifting, I hadn’t prayed, nor meditated, nor sent out intentions about “healing” this breakdown. I really didn’t “let go”. I didn’t do anything.

Instead, I simply found myself “being” me. Something simply rose up in me, without my willing it, without my asking for it, without my grasping for it. It simply was me, being me, naturally. And I didn’t realize that my native “beingness” had risen up – it simply was there, and was going to stay. Of course, it felt like me – it was me, so nothing out of the ordinary, right? Except the messages of deafening overwhelm were gone. Again, that felt natural and not noticeable. Interesting...

Instead of “being in the zone,” “I was the zone.”
    Instead of “being in the flow,” “I was the flow.”
    Instead of “being confident,” “I was confidence.”
    Instead of “breathing,” “I was the breath.”

In talking with Michael, he was surprised and relieved to hear my complete about-face and my newfound cheerfulness and go-do-it attitude that was now present. I didn’t realize what had occurred until after the trip was over and I reflected on what had happened day-by-day. I believe that our time in Cuenca this past year had done something very healing to me, my body, my psyche, such that when faced with such adversity that I naturally rose up, because I simply was me, I “be”.

And for the next week and a half, in spite of continued delays and ridiculousness, I was OK, I was able to navigate it all. My physicality held up (in spite of 12-16 hour days and yes I did get tired, but I recovered); my emotional state was excellent (I was riding the waves and feeling the ups and downs); my mental state was acute and able to multi-task and keep on task. I wasn’t perfect and I was good to go. I flexed, I adjusted. And I simply did what I needed to do. And beautiful “miracles” happened as one situation after another was solved.

The initial seductive messages, and the follow-up overwhelming messages from the Matrix simulation just didn’t affect me any more. I wasn’t resisting them. Instead, I had a profound sense of stepping naturally into an essence of me, that I hadn’t done before, quite as completely. Without fanfare, without efforting. I have a very clear sense now, that whatever might be required of me in the future, that simply being “me” is enough.

I learned a lot on this trip, but it was mostly about the healing and expansiveness that has happened for me since moving to Cuenca, the evidence of the lifting of the depression and oppressiveness, and the gift of seeing the difference of what had been before, and what is now blossoming.

And now your turn… I can't be the only one who is sensing, feeling, changing...

2. The Following 69 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

4evrneo (4th May 2017), Alekahn2 (22nd April 2017), Andre (21st April 2017), angelfire (21st April 2017), Antagenet (22nd April 2017), aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), applepie (26th April 2017), Aviator (25th April 2017), Basho (20th April 2017), Ben (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (20th April 2017), Billy (22nd April 2017), Bluegreen (20th April 2017), Bob (20th April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (20th April 2017), Carmody (21st April 2017), Cipher (20th April 2017), conk (20th April 2017), Debra (22nd April 2017), Dennis Leahy (22nd April 2017), Desire (25th April 2017), Ewan (21st April 2017), Flash (21st April 2017), fourty-two (20th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2017), Franny (22nd April 2017), GaelVictor (21st April 2017), gaiagirl (21st April 2017), guayabal (22nd April 2017), heretogrow (20th April 2017), Hervé (20th April 2017), Holly Lindin (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (20th April 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd April 2017), jjjones (21st April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (20th April 2017), kirolak (21st April 2017), Libico (21st April 2017), Linderlou (21st April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), mgray (21st April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), Morbid (25th April 2017), naste.de.lumina (20th April 2017), Nasu (20th April 2017), Noelle (20th April 2017), norman (20th April 2017), Omi (20th April 2017), ponda (21st April 2017), Rain (23rd April 2017), ramus (20th April 2017), RunningDeer (20th April 2017), sanma (22nd April 2017), Satori (20th April 2017), seko (21st April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017), TargeT (21st April 2017), tessie999 (1st May 2017), toppy (20th April 2017), TrumanCash (22nd April 2017), Watching from Cyprus (25th April 2017), wnlight (22nd April 2017), Words of Joy (21st April 2017), yiolas (23rd April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,437 times in 8,340 posts

Default Re: My Trip to the USA – March 2017 aka Re-Entry into an Advanced Matrix Simulation

"Even mothers with children were not really connecting with their children – that was especially sad." , yes that is especially sad.

I'm going through something that's in the same ball park right now but it has nothing to do with relocation commitment, at least not yet, who knows.

Ive been really letting go of the mindset I've lived with all my life. In my case it's been triggered by an acute nudge of awareness that I'm really going to be on my own as I pass from this life. I've become super sensitive to 'normal' conversation with 'normal' people. It's become too hard for me to jump into the appropriate role required to not offend these people. I'm drifting off into a new consciousness space. I even think I might be on the brink of dying, even though I've no obvious signs that I'm terminally ill.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd April 2017), Antagenet (22nd April 2017), aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), Basho (20th April 2017), Ben (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), Bluegreen (22nd April 2017), Bubu (20th April 2017), DebJoy (20th April 2017), Debra (22nd April 2017), Desire (25th April 2017), fourty-two (20th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2017), Franny (22nd April 2017), guayabal (22nd April 2017), Hervé (20th April 2017), Holly Lindin (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (20th April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (20th April 2017), kirolak (21st April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (21st April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), Nasu (20th April 2017), Noelle (20th April 2017), ponda (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (20th April 2017), sanma (22nd April 2017), Satori (20th April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017), TargeT (21st April 2017), toppy (20th April 2017), TrumanCash (22nd April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

Default Re: My Trip to the USA – March 2017 aka Re-Entry into an Advanced Matrix Simulation

I can relate. I live in a small town in the uncrowded Ozark mountains, and though we are getting chemtrailed, it is a friendly town with a strong, supportive community.
    But as soon as I venture about 90 minutes away to Fayetteville or Rogers, which are good sized cities with plenty of urban sprawl, I definitely feel that Matrix energy and am so relieved to get back home.
    For those of us who cannot relocate outside of the US, I'm glad there are still small towns which retain some sense of community.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd April 2017), aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), AutumnW (25th April 2017), Basho (20th April 2017), Ben (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (20th April 2017), DebJoy (20th April 2017), Debra (22nd April 2017), Desire (25th April 2017), fourty-two (20th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2017), Hervé (20th April 2017), Holly Lindin (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), jjjones (21st April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (20th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), Noelle (20th April 2017), ponda (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (20th April 2017), Satori (20th April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017), TargeT (21st April 2017), TrumanCash (22nd April 2017), wnlight (22nd April 2017), Words of Joy (21st April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thank you, DebJoy, for sharing the experience of what you went through! It is such a plus when we finally figure out that we don't have to "fit" into anyone else's "box" anymore! I totally concur with your observation that people no longer actually "connect" unless it somehow fits into their personal agenda! People have no time for each other; it's all about the agenda! That is so sad! Norman, I loved your phrase, "drifting off into a new consciousness space." I have found I have had to drop by the wayside relationships which tend only to pull me down. Sorry Bill, but I do have to mention the loving concern that is manifested here on Avalon through your patronage & example!

So...a big hug to all who feel the same here on Avalon! Our Love & Concern goes out to Kerrie Lea....you are continually in our hearts.

8. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Basho (20th April 2017), Ben (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (20th April 2017), DebJoy (20th April 2017), Debra (22nd April 2017), Desire (25th April 2017), fourty-two (20th April 2017), Franny (22nd April 2017), guayabal (22nd April 2017), Hervé (20th April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), jjjones (21st April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (20th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), Nasu (21st April 2017), Noelle (20th April 2017), RunningDeer (20th April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017), tessie999 (1st May 2017), TrumanCash (22nd April 2017), wnlight (22nd April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Just a big WOW! Thanks so much for sharing that -- more clues or pieces of this puzzle that we call "reality."

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), DebJoy (20th April 2017), Desire (25th April 2017), fourty-two (20th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2017), Franny (22nd April 2017), Hervé (20th April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), jjjones (21st April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (20th April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), ponda (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (20th April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Norman - thanks so much for your insights. Perhaps you are dying to the old reality and waking up to the new consciousness. It does feel like a rebirth to be living and feeling differently. And it does feel strange - the new norm is nothing like the old norm.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

onawah - thanks for sharing. I'm glad that the smaller towns are retaining some sense of community, in your perspective. It's interesting that you sense that energy when you get close to the cities. I wonder if that's related to the increased technology, the towers to deliver the technology that are more prevalent in the big populated areas.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Foxie Loxie - you're welcome. And I second the thanks to Bill for providing a forum where we can surface and discuss these things, and have that loving oversight. And hugs to dear Kerrie Lea - she is a special gift of healing and I so appreciate her!

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks LadyM - being away from the USA for a while and then returning provided many insights into the differences, subtle and not so subtle.

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Antagenet (22nd April 2017), aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), Ben (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), Bubu (20th April 2017), Desire (25th April 2017), fourty-two (20th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2017), Franny (22nd April 2017), Hervé (20th April 2017), Holly Lindin (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), jjjones (21st April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), Noelle (20th April 2017), RunningDeer (20th April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017), TrumanCash (22nd April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Does that which looks outward at the matrix also look inward to see that very same matrix as well?

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

joeecho....one DOES have to work at breaking down the inward matrix which was inbred in us as children. I DO hope we carry into the next lifetime what we have learned in this one; if not, then we are just spinning our wheels!

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

4evrneo (4th May 2017), Ben (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), DebJoy (21st April 2017), fourty-two (20th April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (20th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Nasu (21st April 2017), Noelle (20th April 2017), RunningDeer (20th April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    joeecho....one DOES have to work at breaking down the inward matrix which was inbred in us as children. I DO hope we carry into the next lifetime what we have learned in this one; if not, then we are just spinning our wheels!
    I agree. Not being able to take former life memories or lessons learned into another lifetime makes little sense to me. Same goes for any forgotten missions that we came into this lifetime with. Until we understand why with certainty, we just have to keep putting the "wake up" energy out there.

17. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), DebJoy (21st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2017), Franny (22nd April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (20th April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Nasu (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (20th April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017), TrumanCash (22nd April 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    So...a big hug to all who feel the same here on Avalon! Our Love & Concern goes out to Kerrie Lea....you are continually in our hearts.
    Great big hug back to you Foxie Loxie. You've created a perfect segue for a link to the most recent post on the Kerrie Lea thread.

I enjoyed your post DebJoy. Thank you. I walked away from the clock world in 2004 and a 27 year career. The idea hit without much thought or reservation about the future, which was rare for the mega-responsible me of yesteryear. I handed in my resignation the next day and finished out the 4-5 weeks left to the current contract. Because I live alone, my decision wouldn’t effect anyone. I took a few weeks to adjusted to the unknown before I shared the news.

These thirteen years have been a priceless gift. It’s also felt like I’ve lived three or four incarnation within that time. I’m now at play with life, especially these last nine-twelve months. When I’m out and about, it feels like a plastic world. Everyone goes through the motions mostly unaware. It’s not uncommon to watch folks come to a full stop in mid-shopping aisles oblivious of those only steps behind them, or bag up their groceries and leave some behind. Not long ago at the self-check-out, someone forgot to grab their change and receipt. Others drive through stop signs at busy four way intersections or turn onto one-way lanes.

In the rural area I live there’s less eye contact from what I recall. I catch myself doing it as well. I ask myself if it’s because I’ve pulled away from a world I’m no longer a part of? As a self-check, when I’m out I send silence sunshine hellos to the little ones. They greet me with either big or shy smiles, giggles and dancing feet and arms. It’s confirmation that I’m not crazy and they still remember.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st April 2017 at 12:51.

19. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Antagenet (22nd April 2017), aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), Ben (26th April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (20th April 2017), DebJoy (21st April 2017), Debra (22nd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), joeecho (20th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), justntime2learn (20th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), mgray (21st April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), Nasu (21st April 2017), Noelle (20th April 2017), Pam (22nd April 2017), sandy (23rd April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017), Swan (21st April 2017), wnlight (22nd April 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

The cell phone towers (and phones, wifi, etc.) are definitely a huge part of the dehumanizing energy.
    I was actually living in Fayetteville when they started putting up the towers, and I am one of the canaries in the coalmines when it comes to EMFs of all kinds, so I began to feel like I was coming down with Alzheimer's, forgetting what I had done 5 minutes previously, and then having panic attacks because I thought I was losing my marbles.
    But I was pretty sure it was the towers that were the cause, and I decided to move into a more rural area.
    Sure enough, as soon as I got away from all that technology, I was fine again.
    Unfortunately, there is no sign of cell phone towers being phased out, even though science has been showing all the dangers for quite some time.
    Quote Posted by DebJoy (here)
    onawah - thanks for sharing. I'm glad that the smaller towns are retaining some sense of community, in your perspective. It's interesting that you sense that energy when you get close to the cities. I wonder if that's related to the increased technology, the towers to deliver the technology that are more prevalent in the big populated areas.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st April 2017 at 03:12. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

4evrneo (4th May 2017), Antagenet (22nd April 2017), aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (20th April 2017), DebJoy (21st April 2017), Debra (22nd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2017), Franny (22nd April 2017), GaelVictor (21st April 2017), Holly Lindin (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), Nasu (21st April 2017), Noelle (20th April 2017), Pam (22nd April 2017), ponda (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (20th April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017), TrumanCash (22nd April 2017), wnlight (22nd April 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Panama Avalon Member
    Thanks

DebJoy what you have described is almost exactly my experience after leaving the states in '09 I moved to a small pueblo by the name of Nombre de Dios along the Atlantic coast facing the Caribbean Sea in Panama. On the rear occasions that I go back to visit family and friends in the states I have had the same sensations you've described. I was fortunate in that I was born in Panama so that although there was an absence of more that 30 years, I always knew I would come back. I can go into detail about how eating fresh fruits, catching my own fish and being able to exercise without feeling nauseous has significantly transformed my life but it would be redundant. What I would like to comment on is the sense of well being and clarity of mind I have come to enjoy since I've been here. I have had many family member from the states come to visit and immediately begin making preparations to relocate here, some even considering selling their house and buying property on their first visit but soon after going back get sucked right back into their old lives.

I'm not so naive as to believe that Panama is in anyway immune to what's going on in the states or the rest of the world for that matter but maybe as a developing country with a population just under 4 million, there isn't much of an incentive to be bothered. However, having said that, last year there was a nationwide panic over a manufactured influenza epidemic and people lined up by the thousands in the local clinics for the H1N1 vaccine. It got so bad that children were not allowed back to school unless they showed proof of being vaccinated. As for chemtrails I see them on occasion, maybe once a week, nowhere near as bad or as often as in California but that doesn't mean it isn't a more concentrated version. I guess my point is THEY will find a way to infect or affect everyone. It could be in the form of vaccines, consuming the dry goods provided by the government at a reduced price or in the water we drink. I would like to believe that there are safe places, a country or a specific location that would be immune but I just don't think there is.

23. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Cipher For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd April 2017), Antagenet (22nd April 2017), aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), Basho (20th April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (20th April 2017), DebJoy (21st April 2017), Debra (22nd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th April 2017), Franny (22nd April 2017), guayabal (22nd April 2017), Hervé (21st April 2017), Holly Lindin (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), Noelle (21st April 2017), ponda (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (20th April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017), TrumanCash (22nd April 2017), wnlight (22nd April 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

going away from the matrix and into a place of nature energy is like doing a "perspective reset", reprogramming of the human computer back to its original natural state. Mushroom definitely helps but not when you got 18 inches. Its like when you pull out weeds and some roots are left , it will grow back very quickly especially when you are in the matrix. So a combination might finally do the trick, quickly.

The experience that all of you shared help me understand what I have gone through and is going through and I might finally be able to solve once and for all what have kept me going back in circle.
    I think this is a must read for everyone
    Thanks a lot DebJoy and to all for sharing.
    Last edited by Bubu; 21st April 2017 at 00:39.

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ben (28th April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), DebJoy (21st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Johnny (21st April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), Noelle (21st April 2017), ponda (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (21st April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

DebJoy thank you so much for sharing your experiences with this beautiful post. Speaking as someone who lives in a city but yearns to leave everything behind and move to a quieter life I see this every day in my workplace, with acquaintances, etc. - the level of seemingly in-grained selfishness that I witness is disheartening, but I take comfort in the fact that I can choose to live my life and create my reality in a more positive way than my surrounding environment which in turn does its part to influence it. And I think there is a reason I'm still living in this environment despite it being somewhat negative - I am continually tested to adhere to my values and not get swallowed into it, something that isn't always easy.

What's amazing to me is the more I engage with people over these very issues I get the sense that very people really aren't happy, but they are so ingrained in the matrix that it's easier for them to bury their head in the sand than to do something actionable that could bring about more joy in their lives, even if that action required minimal effort.

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd April 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), DebJoy (21st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Mike (21st April 2017), Noelle (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (21st April 2017), Satori (21st April 2017), Shannon (27th April 2017), wnlight (22nd April 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

In all honesty. I know that I am love and I'm here to be love. This world regardless of the matrix is a beautiful place full of wonder and magnificence. I would much rather focus on the awesomeness of what Mother Earth has provided for me and all that is. I believe there is a divine spark in every sentient being on this planet. I'd much rather accept than judge. If someone is not engaging with me then I look within. Ultimately we are all connected energetically. Peace on earth will never occur when there is separation.

29. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to heather6thsense For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), DebJoy (21st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Noelle (21st April 2017), Rain (23rd April 2017), RunningDeer (21st April 2017), Satori (21st April 2017), TargeT (21st April 2017), wnlight (22nd April 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,776 times in 4,344 posts

Thank you for the very inspiring post Debjoy, and the great insights! I totally get what you say about this 18" layer of stifling energy surrounding people. Part of it comes from within, our own vibrational energy. Another layer is our emotional body. But I believe a large amount is created by contamination. It's this world, this dense level of reality, where our true inner 'beingness' can so easily get lost under all the corruption, negativity, and toxicity - just as you say. I see this energy accumulating a bit like 'rusticles' growing on a shipwreck. They can get pretty thick, until the iron beneath is completely smothered.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), DebJoy (21st April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Lost N Found (22nd April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Noelle (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (21st April 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I so appreciate everyone's comments and insights.

joeecho - what an interesting insight about looking at the inward matrix and the outward matrix - never really thought about it that way before. Foxie Loxie and LadyM had good things to share there, and I do believe that we do carry our enhanced understanding with us to the next life. I do see the universe as benevolent.

Running Deer - I love your comment about how you connect with the children. They DO remember!

Onowah - You're so right about the cell phone towers. I remember being in Hawaii way up in the hills and there was NO electricity anywhere. We got out of the car, and we noticed it - or rather noticed the lack of it - the lack of electricity and that hum in the air. Especially we noticed how our bodies were relaxing, as though they'd been under a previous unknown but large stress and now there was none of it. Wow - what a difference!

Cipher - I agree with you in that no place is "immune" however there are places where it's not as ramped up. It's good to be in those places. I'm glad you found your Panama haven. And I believe the human spirit and body is very resilient so we can take some of it, but it's best to keep it at lower toxicity levels.

Bubu - What an interesting insight about the combo effect. I know there are people that have gotten clear, but then go back to the toxicity and get reinfected. If you can get clear enough, then perhaps you can hold on long enough to effect good changes. For us, the plant medicines showed us some wonderful insights about ourselves, and when we got back we could no longer ignore what our intuition had been telling us.

Libico - Do keep hanging on and aiming for / living life as you wish to have it. You're so right - people are unhappy but most don't seem to be able to rise up long enough to make that change. It's not easy, but it can be done - I just hope that people have the courage to act on what they discover in their quest. I found good insights in various workshops, speakers, books, but simply didn't put it into action enough due to be afraid of the consequences. Later found out that the fears were highly exaggerated.

heather6thsense - I hear what you're saying. My purpose in sharing was to share what I found so more people could take action. I believe people do need to be connected and it's important to accept / appreciate, however usually I'm seeing people reacting against each other, not realizing that there may be something else, outside of themselves, that is influencing their emotions and behaviors. Once you know that, and see that, you can accept and appreciate people more easily, since you know where the toxic source really is.

Star Mariner - thanks for your phrase - rusticles - and it's true that the contamination, unabated, can hide our true selves.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), Cipher (22nd April 2017), Debra (22nd April 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st April 2017), Iloveyou (21st April 2017), joeecho (21st April 2017), Melinda (22nd April 2017), Noelle (21st April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd April 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

The plan is to pull the weed and make sure there are no roots remaining. What happened is when I go back to the matrix I dont keep track of the inside matrix until it forcefully shows itself out and by that time its no easy task to git rid of the bad weed. While its good to stay in nature it would be awesome to be able to go anywhere including the matrix and still maintain the natural self and connection to it.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

DebJoy (24th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Noelle (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd April 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Panama Avalon Member
    Thanks

You're absolutely right DebJoy. It is best to keep it all at a lower toxicity level. That applies both in what I consume and what I chose to expose myself to. And for that reason alone I am great full to be in a place where in order to live that lifestyle isn't too much of an emotional or financial investment.

Like so many topics on this forum I think this one in particular is very important because every community has its own set of challenges specific not only to its geographical location but also the level of sophistication in which we deal with those challenges. What I've noticed here is that the locals don't have the luxury to reflect on the subtle gaps in reality. So much goes unnoticed. But then again, I've met some pretty amazing individuals who have claimed to use herbs to cure everything from asthma to autism.

The 'mirror work ' is an inspired idea. I'm going to incorporate it into my morning routine. Thank you very much for sharing that and everything else with us.

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cipher For This Post:

Alekahn2 (22nd April 2017), boolacalaca (1st May 2017), Bubu (22nd April 2017), DebJoy (24th April 2017), Flash (24th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd April 2017), Iloveyou (25th April 2017), joeecho (24th April 2017), Noelle (22nd April 2017), RunningDeer (22nd April 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Hello DebJoy, I can't see completely quoting your essay of how you changed your life from living high in the Matrix to possible living high down in Ecuador. Most folks really can't afford to make a change such as that. I understand that you and Michael were living a very blessed life such as it was here in the United States and In a big city at that. Living in a small rural town is quite different as you most likely are finding out now that you moved to a third world country, possible a small village. I am so very happy that you and Michael dropped the pretense you both grew up in if that is really what you have done. Your essay was quite in depth about you and how you felt and possible stopped because you for a good reason finally saw your real self by taking a good look back into yourself.

You have told us all that we that still live in the country we were born and raised in are dying from all the poisons and total crap. Yes we are and have been for quite some time and I must tell you that just because you and your husband decided to get up and run away does not mean that you are not still under the same crap no matter where you might run away to. This entire world is under this SH%* and you can't run or hide. The only real thing you can do is stand up and fight back and we all have to do that together or we will hang separately.

Please Do not misunderstand me please. I am so very happy that you finally realized who you are and you can now hopefully live with yourself. There are millions of us out here that have looked in the mirror and actually taken the red pill but as I say we will not run away or we can't because of this rotten world so we stand and fight however we can.

I looked in that mirror when I was 19 and in Vietnam and have been fighting ever since in any way I can and yes I see the poison crap in the skies everyday and all I can do is inform others of what that stuff is and perhaps contact others that can do more. It makes me cry I have to say.

Just to say. I do love you and your husband for waking up and doing your best to change.
    peace be with you

Steven In a small town on the land of one of states in the united States of America
    Last edited by Lost N Found; 22nd April 2017 at 04:07.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast