+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ideal Diet

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Ideal Diet

*This diet has been revised since this post was created, you can see the revised version on: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf65...ritual-healing

Hi everyone, I’d like to share a new free video I just created that explains an ideal diet that harmonizes with nature in many ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL0hLkDSV6Y

The Diet

Breakfast (≈ 8 am)
    Fruits (≈ 1 serving)

Lunch (≈ 12 pm)
    Vegetables (≈ 6 servings)
    Sprouted or soaked grains and legumes (≈ 36 oz.)
    Fatty fruits (e.g. avocados, coconuts, olives, palm fruits) (≈ 6 oz.)

Dinner (≈ 6 pm)
    Cultured, raw if possible, non-homogenized whole milk product (e.g. kefir, yogurt) (≈ 12 oz.)
    Or unfertilized, free-range eggs (≈ 3)

Snack (≈ 8 pm)
    Sprouted or soaked nuts and seeds (≈ 3 oz.)

As desired
    Herbs, spices, unrefined salt, water

Example Day

Cocktail (cleansing tonic) (≈ 7 am)
    Baking soda, cayenne pepper, fresh lemon/lime juice, ginger, raw apple cider vinegar, water (≈ 8 oz.)

Breakfast (≈ 8 am)
    Apples (≈ 1/4), cinnamon

Lunch (≈ 12 pm)
    Cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes (≈ 12 oz.)
    Vegetable stew (≈ 12 oz.)
    Sprouted lentils, mung beans, steamed sprouted brown rice, maize, millet, pinto beans (≈ 36 oz.)
    Avocados, coconuts, olives, palm fruits (≈ 6 oz.)

Dinner (≈ 6 pm)
    Raw if possible, non-homogenized, whole milk kefir (≈ 12 oz.)

Snack (≈ 8 pm)
    Sprouted almonds, cashews, peanuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, walnuts (≈ 3 oz.)

As desired
    Herbs, spices, unrefined salt, water

Script:

“This diet was created by putting together messages from the body and dietary principles like puzzle pieces in order to end up with an as ideal as possible a diet. The content and order are essential, but the quantities and times are adjustable. The diet balances cleansing and building foods, adheres to the vegetarian philosophy, is made up of natural, whole, live foods, includes all the major food groups available to the vegetarian diet in every daily cycle, incorporates food combining and sequential eating principles, and more.

Additionally, what makes the diet special is that it harmonizes with nature in a couple of key ways.

Firstly, the diet consists of carbohydrate foods until the end of lunch, then switches to fat and protein foods. This accords with the fact that carbohydrates burn faster and are the more appropriate fuel for higher metabolic activity, for instance during the day, while fat and protein burn slower and are the more appropriate fuels for lower metabolic activity, for instance during the late afternoon and evening. By providing the appropriate types of fuel at the appropriate times of day, the diet helps to regulate energy levels throughout the day, prevent the issues with sugar, and induce restful sleep.

Secondly, the diet follows the pattern of:

Simple/light carbohydrates for breakfast →
    Complex/heavy carbohydrates for lunch →
    Complex/heavy fats and proteins for dinner →
    Simple/light fats and proteins for snack →

Lunch is the largest, heaviest meal, and the simpler, lighter carbohydrates and fats and proteins, fruits and nuts and seeds, are eaten in the morning and evening, and in smaller quantities as is often recommended. This accords with the fact that nature's cycles, including the digestive cycle, follow the pattern rise→peak→fall→valley→, for example, the life cycle peaks in early adulthood, the yearly cycle peaks at the summer solstice, the lunar cycle peaks at the full moon, and the daily cycle peaks at noon. This pattern is even embedded in the yin yang symbol as displayed, though the cycle isn't centered at the peak. The digestive cycle closely mirrors the daily cycle, with digestion being stronger in the middle of the day, such as around noon, and weaker in the morning and evening. By synchronizing with the digestive cycle, the diet helps to optimize metabolic functioning throughout the day.

In the end, this way of putting together the vegetarian diet is the best one for me, and may be helpful for many others too. Everything about the diet is the way it is for a reason, for example, for me at least, grains and legumes without fat leads to hunger soon after and fatty fruits combine well with grains and legumes while other fat foods don’t, and omitting nuts and seeds in the evening leads to feeling incomplete and late evening hunger, it clicks like the solution to a complex math problem.

You can read the full article about the diet on the page of my site that I’ve linked to in the description of this video.”

From my site: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf65...ritual-healing
    Last edited by jmaf6556; 16th March 2019 at 07:01.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2017), conk (25th April 2017), Creedence (21st April 2017), Flash (21st April 2017), gaiagirl (21st April 2017), Heart-2-Heart (21st April 2017), Hym (21st April 2017), joeecho (21st April 2017), kirolak (21st April 2017), Kryztian (21st April 2017), The Freedom Train (21st April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Ideal Diet

Dr Lawrence Wilson has spent more than 40 years researching and perfecting his Nutritional Balancing program, here's a link to some of his work. He keeps a low profile because he's been threatened by the pharma's if he tries to push the program with main stream doctors.

Essentially 75% of our diet should consist of cooked root vegetables (no night shade vegs like potatoes, tomatoes and mushrooms becacause these are toxic to our gut) together with a small amount of meat protein (beef,chicken or lamb (lamb is the most nutritious meet. Pork is rancid even when cooked at high temperature) and carbohydrates like balsamic rice.

3L spring water / day
    No Wheat products (highly GMO'd)
    No Sugar
    No Fruits
    No refined salt (sea salt is fine)
    Absolutely no vaccines
    Avoid all drugs unless absolutely necessary

Even when eating the right diet we still need to take a range of supplements to ensure our body has the optimum level of minerals which enables our body to heal most ailments itself. It takes a while to shift over to this type of diet but the benefits wll be worth it in the long run

In addition to this we need to constantly detox our body with organic fine ground Columbian coffee although others will be ok. (500ml with two heaped table spoon boiled then simmered for 10 minutes)

I have been on this program for almost a year now and feel I'm constantly getting heathier, more relaxed but plenty of energy. If you go on the full program there's lot's of internal healing going on where our body picks them off one by one

http://www.drlwilson.com/articles/HE...0LIFESTYLE.htm

To join the program you need to go through one of Doctor Wilson's trained practitioners. There are obviously costs involved with a very advanced program like this
    Last edited by yelik; 21st April 2017 at 09:55.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

jmaf6556 (21st April 2017), sunwings (21st April 2017), The Freedom Train (21st April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

thanks for sharing but I dont think there is one size that fits all. I dont care if it poison me, I cant imagine life without sugar. I take natural sugar though so maybe its not that bad. But wait we live in a matrix where natural is abnormal and the unnatural is normal so when people starts proclaiming that sugar is bad or beetroot is good better think again. And besides I notice something bizarre about the so called super foods almost all of them taste awful. And I interpret it as; they are not meant to be food but rather medicine so take with caution. when it comes to determining what diet is ideal for me my taste buds is the undisputed judge, with a bit of common sense of course. works for me everytime.
    Last edited by Bubu; 21st April 2017 at 12:10.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

jmaf6556 (21st April 2017), joeecho (21st April 2017), Kryztian (21st April 2017), PurpleLama (21st April 2017), TargeT (21st April 2017), The Freedom Train (21st April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

this OP diet can be combined with raw foods. Great

ps: I am a raw-foodist, basically. Just like for any other diet, it is a discipline. ;D
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

jmaf6556 (21st April 2017), joeecho (21st April 2017), kirolak (21st April 2017), TargeT (21st April 2017), The Freedom Train (21st April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    thanks for sharing but I dont think there is one size that fits all.
    I only drink water except for a 6-8 (usually 2pm to 10pm) hour period that I eat/drink other than water (no restrictions) a minimum of 5 days a week. (this method is generally referred to as "time restricted eating")

For me I've found it's less "what" you eat, and more "how" that is highly impactful (though I also avoid sugar like it's the plague and ATTEMPT to not eat grains & follow a "primal" diet as well as eating "as close to the farm" as possible as far as food processing goes).

Feel free to experiment, we all have different needs!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bubu (21st April 2017), jmaf6556 (21st April 2017), joeecho (21st April 2017), kirolak (21st April 2017), Kryztian (21st April 2017), PurpleLama (21st April 2017), sunwings (21st April 2017), The Freedom Train (21st April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

raw foodists only eat when they "need" it. Generally 2 meals/day are enough for them, a brunch and a dinner (wholesome organic only). They happen to fast spontaneously if sticking to the rule: no cooked/process foods/no added sugar. Fruits for brunch and proteins and veggies for dinner.

eating is the easiest way for me to not gain weight, there are no fat animals in the wild because they all eat raw ;D

whatever the chosen diet, the most difficult is sticking to it, it has to become a full lifestyle.
    Last edited by CelineK; 21st April 2017 at 13:45.
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

Bubu (21st April 2017), jmaf6556 (21st April 2017), joeecho (21st April 2017), kirolak (21st April 2017), TargeT (21st April 2017), The Freedom Train (21st April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CelineK (here)
    there are no fat animals in the wild because they all eat raw ;D
    Hmm, I have one or two animals..

What I've found to be interesting with animal diets is that if I allow my dogs to "free feed" (aka I just leave out food, always accessible) there's zero weight issues and less food aggression (talking dogs / cats mostly here, I don't even know what my pigs eat most the time... everything basically... haha). So I think scarcity has a lot to do with it too (perceived or real). Anecdotally, at least, I'd say there's a correlation with humans, scarcity and obesity; but I've not spent much time on that thought. Though I wonder if this is purely a predatory phenomenon...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bubu (21st April 2017), jmaf6556 (21st April 2017), joeecho (21st April 2017), The Freedom Train (21st April 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Interesting! To me, the best "diet" is one that does no harm to sentient beings, & this seems close. . . ps my dogs & cats LOVE fruit, tomatoes, rice etc. . I suspect many animals are restricted by the choices of their caregivers, & have no choice but to eat the flesh f there creatures. . . .one of my cats will literally try to get squash out of my mouth, in reference to fish in his bowl!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Akasha (21st April 2017), Bubu (21st April 2017), jmaf6556 (21st April 2017), The Freedom Train (21st April 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    ps my dogs & cats LOVE fruit, tomatoes, rice etc. . I suspect many animals are restricted by the choices of their caregivers, & have no choice but to eat the flesh f there creatures. . . .one of my cats will literally try to get squash out of my mouth, in reference to fish in his bowl!
    I'd say it's pretty rare that humans feed their pets actual meat, normally it's "pet food" which is, in the majority, fillers like corn and rice etc.. (very bad for animals).

Don't think that fluffy's not a monster, an apex predator for their weight class... I had to run out in the yard and pull a pet rabbit out of the mouth of one of our cute fluffy cats (rabbit later died unfortunately, neck wound was too severe). This is how they live, I feel worse for the common owner that feeds "pet food" from Walmart to their cat or dog. THAT is cruel (the stuff tastes like stale bread and in general is not high enough in protein and fats).

I used to feed raw meat to my dogs in alaska where it was super easy to source (most the sled dog guys fed strait tripe to their dogs, amazingly healthy for them) & there was noticeable health differences vs even high quality "bagged" food.

About once a month my garage looked like the set of a horror show as I cut up the frozen blocks of tripe with a Sawsall for feeding portions & stuck them in my deep freezer.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

jmaf6556 (21st April 2017), joeecho (21st April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread