+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Privileged Dutchman about Child sacrifices, The Occult, Luciferianism etc. [Ronald Bernard, English Subtitles]

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Default Re: Privileged Dutchman about Child sacrifices, The Occult, Luciferianism etc. [Ronald Bernard, English Subtitles]

Thank you ExomatrixTV.

I just finished watching the interview with Ronald Bernard I believe this is a very important interview in its entirety. I believe he is telling the truth.

Borrowing from Herves post #20 above:

Interesting Quote, Ronald Bernard:

"There really has been a moment of separation from the manifestation of light in which a group went their own way and are carrying an intense hatred, anger, the people who understand the severity of this are but few.

Because this is an annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation. It hates life. And it will do anything to destroy us completely.

And the way to do that is to divide humanity. Divide and conquer is their truth.

Humanity is a manifestation of light, that is the true creation.

As long as you divide them based on political parties, skin color, you name it, then you, from a Luciferian point of view, use that to suppress the full capacities of your enemy, their full power.

They (being humanity) can't stand up for themselves, because if that would happen, the Luciferians would lose. Then this monster, the greedy monster, would disappear.(In an instant)"
    Last edited by BMJ; 14th May 2017 at 16:55.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

7alon (30th August 2017), Alekahn2 (3rd May 2018), Bill Ryan (25th August 2017), Bruno (1st May 2017), Ewan (1st May 2017), Flash (30th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th May 2017), Franny (30th April 2017), Hervé (30th April 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017), silverfish (25th August 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Yoda (10th June 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Default Re: Privileged Dutchman about Child sacrifices, The Occult, Luciferianism etc. [Ronald Bernard, English Subtitles]

If anyone has any questions concerning the Dutch language in this incredible interview: Dutch is my native language. Happy to be of service.
    "Breathe. Love. Fess up when you f*ck up. Breathe more deeply. Love more fully. That's it." ~ Jeff Foster

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2017), BMJ (13th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th May 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017), pabranno (25th May 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017), Valerie Villars (26th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Real Big Money: Revelations by an insider - complete transcript

Read the full transcript. There is much more in it.

Interview with Dutch banking insider Ronald Bernard about what he experienced in the top financial world, about the real controllers of the world and their dark secrets, which almost costed his life.

Coöperatie De Vrije Media – A 'DVM-TV' video production

Sources:
    Real Big Money (Dutch spoken, English subs)
    Real Big Money (Dutch spoken, No subs)
    Real Big Money - English subtitles file "Real Big Money subtitles en.srt"

Interviewer: Ronald, you have a very strong background in the financial sector, asset management, deposit trading, as far as I understood.
    Can you tell us something about your experiences? For how long did you work there?

Well, my experiences are more complicated than what you mentioned just now. Actually I have been an entrepreneur my entire life. Independence being the key component to me. I have once tried being an employee, but that didn't work out.
    Being an entrepreneur, I have seen many sectors, amongst which I have experienced the financial world. All my other companies as an entrepreneur, like my own fashion line for lades, car-dealership and also import-export had me involved to such an extend with building up my own fortune, it inherently guided me into the world of finance. Working in import-export, you encounter different currencies and you have to go to the exchange to trade through brokers.

And on of these brokers said at some point, 'Ronald, I’ve been looking at you life for a long time and you are always busy, you earn money, we know, but what is your goal? And I replied: 'The only goal I have as an entrepreneur, is to earn as much money as I possibly can' because the more money I have, the quicker I can retire, be free and of course have status, basically everything you want in this society or at least, that’s what I thought back then.
    So the broker said: ‘In that case, stop what you are doing now, stop with all those companies and just start dealing money, go into the financial word'.
    And that is the beginning of that situation that is connected to your original question.

The broker, had a place in the exchange market and he dealt in currencies, deposits, so trading in assets to make money out of differences in interest rates, and that involved the aforementioned asset management. Those three aspects together formed the interesting package I said yes to.
    He said: 'All right, you can take my place here, I’ll train you, introduce you into the network, but in exchange I want 10% of your annual earnings'. So he basically sold me his spot in the financial world and asked a 10% commission which paid him.
    I said, yes, fine with me!
    Then he replied: 'There is one thing you need to know'. If you can't put your conscience in the proverbial freezer, and l don't mean on -18 degrees, but on a -100, then don't get involved in this.

Interviewer: Oops!

That was the message, 'You want a lot of money, you can obtain that, l can help you, but it comes at a great cost - because you can not do this with a clear conscience.' Well, I laughed at that, I was young and naive.

From my youth, from the way I came into life; my far from ideal youth led me to develop a certain view of the world and humanity

Interviewer: What do you man by that? No warm, loving family?

My mother always did the best she could to make us feel loved, but she was hampered by that due the behavior of the father, who caused us to feel more like we lived in a war zone with each other. That isn't an exemplary situation to grow up in and as a child growing up like that, led me to believe that the world and humanity are far from great.

Interviewer: So putting your conscience in the freezer was fitting in as a starting point?

I was, partially, already used to doing that out of self-preservation, so to put my conscience in the freezer was not an impossible task to me.

Interviewer: So it became a survival mechanism to you?

Yes, yes.
    And my view of humanity and the world around me wasn't exactly positive either. I only thought of myself, that’s the way I grew up to be out of self-presevation - and I got into the deal. Which meant, that slowly, I build up a customer base.

And as I improved my skills within the network, I got deeper into the financial world and then it turns out the world is really small, and you keep noticing that even when I was still working in import-export dealing in grain and such, you notice it is just a small circle and if we talk about the hard core circle in the financial world, I don't mean miss Jean at the bank, but the big global flows of money which you use for trading.

Interviewer: You are talking about world wide cash flows, so not the Netherlands in particular where you started working?

The Netherlands do play a distinct part in this story, but the world does not revolve around it. The Netherlands are part of a large global financial system.
    In which you work through exchange market if you want to do official transactions. And many banks, who do the currency exchange, get certain assignments from clients, which they can't get away with easily.

Then the need arises for people like me, who were the straw men where big money flows are involved. We used certain financial constructions, international legislation, to move the money in such a way making everything ok. So all supervisors, regulatory bodies that are in place world wide, because they are, that no one wakes up seeing what is going on, like a year or two ago, with the scandal around Panama.

Interviewer: The Panama papers.

Yes. Yes, then...

Interviewer: Tax evasion?

I think, well that was about avoiding taxes. Tax evasion is when you break all the rules. This had to do with avoiding.
    But when you see what happened there, I'm like 'Guys that is old news, and who are you boring with that because it is peanuts and hardly relevant.' However, for the common people, that is great news, but it is not anything big. But it does show, there is something very wrong in this world.

For example, there are people in the Netherlands, with certain positions, who have bank accounts in Panama, with legislations that allows them not to pay taxes in the Netherlands, which is still completely legal.

Constructions like that were part of my job, when we had to change currency we had changes, the first boycotts in Iraq early 90s, when there was a boycott in Iraq because of the war that started there. And we were confronted with what we called 'Iraqi-dollar', Iraqi-dollars, which were actually American dollars.
    The American dollar has a direct relation to the oil prices which made it a world trading currency backed up by oil. As long as that connection is in place, the dollar has value.
    Officially, the Iraqi people weren’t allowed to sell their oil due to the boycott. In theory that is, because never before there was such a big business in oil, with discounts in this case, because officially it wasn't allowed, so with discounts it still crossed the borders. These dollars, because the energy was always paid in dollars, so the Iraqi-dollars had to go somewhere.
    You couldn't just take them to the desk at the bank because of all the regulations and checks did provide a certain protection, because money laundering and criminality wasn’t anything new back then, now we call it terrorism, but that was then also the case. So then you need people to take the heath.
    As straw men you got invited to a bank in, for example, Germany, with basements full of trucks filled with money.

Interviewer: Wow!

And then you think 'Sure trucks, transports - a busy company'. 'Come with me', then they show you they are all filled to maximum capacity with dollars and they tell you 'We need to get rid of all this cash, so change them for pounds, German Marks, this, that, in such way and it needs to go there and there.'

Interviewer: Are we now talking about money laundering,? Or...

Well, processing cash. Processing cash in such a way that we can legally reintroduce it into the money circuit.

Interviewer: So that was your task?

That was an assignment my colleagues and I got.

Interviewer: Okay.

You are never alone on an assignment, because you can not do this on your own. It is not possible. We all know Scrooge McDuck scooping money with his shovel, well we literally had to do that over there. It was impossible to process all at once.
    So then you need to find a way. Cash used to be the predominant way of paying where nowadays most is digital. But you tried to find a way to process the cash.
    How do you reintroduce the cash into the circuit so Iraq can deal in it's oil without being hampered. Because they are the ones that own the money.

Iraq doesn't want to... look, you mentioned money laundering, but what it was about the boycott, Iraq had to stick to the rules, and by... you know, everything you want to know about the world, you can know by following the money. That is the bottom-line. Everyone can say 'bla bla bla', but make sure you follow the money then you'll find the truth.

Same thing goes for that situation. So the only thing Iraq and their buying partners wanted, was to remain free of any accusations. Because the partners who bought it were the ones placing the boycott in the first place - but they are actually all friends on the same side. Everybody thinks there are opposites like good and bad guys in the world, but on the higher levels it is just a game and they are all working together.
    However, they do have to stick to the rules and regulations, they themselves have created to keep the rest of society suppressed and make sure that it will not be too crowded at the top. So you have to play by your own rules.
    So what is going on there, is to make sure that nobody can trace you, apart from the elite themselves, nobody in lower ranks can find out what really happened.

Interviewer: Compartmentalized, that's how we call it.

Yes.

Interviewer: Everyone knows only his own little piece. Only the elite knows what is happening.

Yes, but because we were doing the dirty work, we had to know a lot.
    Because we couldn’t afford to make any mistakes.

Interviewer: How high in the pyramid did you get? Were you close to the top of the pyramid?

Well, we were communicating with them.

Interviewer: Okay.

My ego would have loved it when I got to this position of belonging to the top itself. Nowadays we still talk about 8000-8500 people in the world who run the entire world. It would have been amazing to get into such a position back then.

Interviewer: All right, but if we say the top knows 100% , can you estimate how much you knew and understood of what happened?

In my work, I had to know a 100% of what was going on. There was no other way, because of the interests of the people involved were huge. Especially for the top.

Interviewer: Exactly.

If I wouldn't know all the details I would end up making mistakes. Which would cause a spin-off, because those mistake would be detected. Then the people that don't know anything about it, would interfere. We are talking about having nerves of steel to function at this level.

Interviewer: So did you have nerves of steel?

Yes, it worked just 'fine'.

Interviewer: The freezer worked very well for you...

Yes, I played at the highest level for about 5 years. And then it was totally over, out and done with. That was a very intense moment for me. Yes.

Interviewer: That happened suddenly? Or was there a reason...

Well, no, the thing is - I gave a small example of what was involved, so in this case currency exchange, dollar to something else, deposited in a safe manner, and managing assets well, so it could grow to rate of return, leading to reinvestments with the money. The level I played at in those 5 years, and that didn't happen overnight, you need to earn your place, I am skilled at connecting the dots, information in order to achieve a full picture of all the things involved, that need to be taken into account within the playing field. Which is a very detailed process. You stand out when you are gifted in this.

This is the reason I was trusted with the full 100% of the information where it concerned my jobs, so I didn't know about everything they knew, but everything that I needed to know regarding the case I was working with colleagues. I was often put in the leading role, because I kept a good overview of the situation.

Interviewer: You're good at making quick switches.

Yes, and I was good at innovative thinking to solve the problem. I had fun, creating solutions in such a way to always stay ahead and outsmart them, staying within the rules of the game but playing around with them to make everything match up. I loved that game.
    However, on the other hand you had a great amount of responsibility and you learned more and more about the real world. Since through the financial world you learn all of the actual truth.

Interviewer: So you say 'all' - in what regard?

Well your clients give you glimpses of how the world really works. In hindsight, I still didn’t know everything, but I did know a lot, because my clients were banks, who didn't want blood on their hands, but within those banks there always is a number of people who know damn well what s going on.
    So, like 1% within a bank knows the truth of the matter regarding the happenings within the world, which is not surprising considering they are involved in the flows of money.

Those are your clients. You also have governments to deal with, multinationals, you have to deal with secret services and what they now call terrorist organizations. You get all of the groups that involved with the big money as clients. Then you start seeing the connections, so they might be compartmentalized as you just mentioned, regarding knowledge, but because I am in the middle, I see how they relate to another; you see the money coming from this place, then going to that place, etc you keep gaining information and thereby overview of what is really going on.

Interviewer: So do you have to serve and keep all of those groups happy, including terrorist organizations, you were trying to keep everybody happy?

Yes.

Interviewer: Dear God!

Yes. That was my job.

Interviewer: Keeping all the balls in the air.

One of the things that I found out... is about secret services; you think they are there to serve and protect a people, country, etc. but they actually turn out to be criminal organizations, to be more precise, the system is heavily so. We are talking about financing wars, creating wars, so basically creating a lot of misery in this world. So lots of conflict.

And then I think to myself, if only people knew what the world is really like. Secret services will stop at nothing. Nothing.

But they also have their flows of money, because they are trading in drugs or weapons or, for that matter: people. All that money has to go somewhere. Everything has to be financed.

Interviewer: You say 'if', but you could confirm that they are doing this. All of them?

All of them. Yes. So the entire world as we think we know it is just an illusion we believe in. Which is something you find out in this line of work. And where it all went wrong for me, to put it that way.

Interviewer: Right, you mean, finally that is.

In hindsight, yes it was for the best but, my 'freezer' started to malfunction.

There were things happening, for example I went to a different trade market, and one of my colleagues there said: 'Ronald, you remember that case with the Italian lira?' I sometimes mention that during talks as well, 'do you remember those deals', in which we did massive dumping of the lira which reduced the value of the currency, which caused a company in Italy to be hit in such a way they went bankrupt.
    And then you hear at the exchange, 'You remember that successful deal with the lira?' Yes.
    And then they say: 'Did you know that the owner committed suicide and left a family behind?'
    Things like that.

Interviewer: Ouch!

And back then we laughed at it. 'Hahahah', all together, all of us.

We looked down on people, mocked them, it was just a product, waste, everything was worthless trash - nature, the planet, everything could burn and break

Interviewer: Just useless parasites.

Just as long as we met our goals, as long as we were growing.
    Many of my colleagues ended up drinking or using drugs. Not me, maybe I should have...

Interviewer: Or not.

No in hindsight, it was for the best and I'm happy to still be alive... however, all those horrible things, started to eat at me.

Interviewer: Can you give an example, because I can sense a lot of terrible things happened to you?

Yes, it is difficult part for me to talk about.

Interviewer: I can feel that, but only whatever you wish to share is all right.

Yes, I only talk about things I want to tell, but it does evoke lots of emotions and with my conscience not being in the freezer it touches me deeply.

Interviewer: Yes, I feel the same way. All right. Can you tell me the worst thing that has happened that caused the tipping point in your situation?

Well that was the beginning of the end. You get so deep into these circles and you sign a lifetime contract, not with blood or anything, to never disclose names of companies, organizations or people. I think that is why I am still alive.
    You have to stick to it.

If we are talking about the worst things that I have experienced, I just told you about things that made the freezer glitch, my conscience started to show itself.
    Lets put it this way: I was training to become a psychopath, and I failed. I did not complete the training, and didn’t become a psychopath.
    My conscience came back and the most difficult part for me was, because I had such a great status there, I was a success, I was trusted with the people playing at this level.

To put it carefully, most of these people followed a not very mainstream religion. So you have Catholics, Protestants, all sort of religions. These people, most of them, were Luciferians. And then you can say, religion is a fairy tale, God doesn't exist, none of that is real. Well, for these people it is truth and reality, and they served something immaterial, what they called Lucifer.

And I also was in contact with those circles, only I laughed at it because to me they were just clients. So I went to places called Churches of Satan.

Interviewer: So now we are talking about Satanism?

Yes, so I visited these churches, just as a visitor, dropped by, and then they were doing their Holy Mass with naked women and liquor and stuff. And it just amused me. I didn’t believe in any of this stuff,and was far from convinced if any of this was real.

Interviewer: It was just a spectacle to you...

Yes, in my opinion the darkness and evil is within the people themselves.I didn’t make the connection yet.

So I was a guest in those circles and it amused me greatly to see all those naked women and the other things. It was the good life.
    But then at some point, I was invited, which is why I'm telling you all this, to participate in sacrifices... abroad.
    That was the breaking point.
    Children.

Interviewer: You were asked to do that...?

Yes, and I couldn't do that.

Interviewer: Would you like to stop for a moment by the way?

No.
    And then I started to slowly break down. I lived through quite a lot as a child myself and this really touched me deeply. Everything changed. But that is the world I found myself in. And then I started to refuse assignments within my job. I could no longer do it. Which made me a threat.

Interviewer: For them... of course.

I was no longer capable of functioning optimally my performance started to shake and I had refused tasks. I had not participated...

The purpose of the whole thing, eventually, in that world is that they have everybody in their pocket. You need to be susceptible to blackmail. And blackmailing me proved to be very hard if I look back on it. They wanted to do that through those children. And that broke me. Is that...

Interviewer: You are not telling me something new - what they also do in politics?

If you google this, you'll find enough worldwide witness accounts to know this isn't a Walt Disney-fairy tale. Unfortunately the truth is, that worldwide they have been doing this for thousands of years.
    I once studied theology and even in the bible you find references to these practices with Israelites. The reason the first 10 tribes were banished to Babylonia was because of these rituals with children, including the sacrificing of children.
    So this is pertinent, all this made me believe, because I realized there was more to life than meets the eye. There is a whole invisible world, it is real. You really do talk about a dark force and a manifestation of light.

So I resorted to studying theology to make sense of it all.

Interviewer: And psychology as well if I remember correctly?

Yes, but that I did in my first life. Because through commercial psychology, mass psychology, I was able to manipulate situations for my own benefit.

Interviewer: That is scary, because if you dig into that, you find Tavistock Institute and mindcontrol, MK Ultra, Monarch and the like...

Yes, that is correct but that was all part of the job. Through training at the job I got into that more deeply, because when you are making deals you also need to manipulate the media. You have to manipulate lots of things because nothing can be seem as it is.

Everything has to appear to be something different. You see the people as a flock of sheep, you put a couple Border Collies and drive them in a direction.

Interviewer: Right.

And to be honest with you, I still see that happening around me. Unfortunately. People are still, through the systems and methods that we ourselves used to use, being treated in that same way, and it still works. People still don't understand how it really works and are still on the level of as long as I have my beer and whatever, completely self-absorbed, also a survival mechanism. I mean it is the program after all.
    But you still see how stupidly easy it is to put people in a certain direction. When you are the one pulling the strings that is.

Interviewer: Mass psychology

Yes. And later, much later, in all those studies and discoveries I found a document, which they are claiming is bull**** of course, the protocols of Zion. And nowadays I recommend everyone, to read the whole of that incredibly boring document, just work through it, read it though.

Interviewer: We are also talking about Zionism?

Yes, of course.

If you read the protocols of Zion and really study them and understand then it is like reading the newspaper of the daily life.
    How from their position of ultimate power, and ultimate it has literally become, but that is only because the people don't stand up for themselves.

Interviewer: And we have all been programmed, if you dare to say you are against Zionism, then you are branded an anti-Semite. Then you are... they try to...

The negative, you can say evil, the Luciferians, the Satanists, whatever you wish to call it - it is a real entity.
    I have found that what is written in the Bible, and not just the Bible, you can find it in so many books, there really has been a moment of separation from the manifestation of light in which a group went their own way and are carrying an intense hatred, anger; the people who do not underestimate the severity of this are but few.
    Because this is an all annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation, it hates life. And it will do anything to destroy us completely.
    And the way to do that is to divide humanity.

Divide and conquer is their truth.

Humanity is a manifestation of light, that is the true creation.
    As long as you divide them based on political parties, skin color, you name it, then you - from a Luciferian point of view that is - suppress the full capacities of your enemy, their full power, they can't stand up for themselves because if that would happen, the Luciferians would lose. Then this monster, the greedy monster would disappear.

I tell people about this old American general who puts an entire room of people in the dark. The eyes adapt to the darkness, but you can't see a thing. The general doesn't say a word and suddenly he flicks on a lighter, one little light, and due to the prolonged darkness, you experience a manifestation of light from a single point and everyone can slightly see each other again. And then he says: 'That is the power of our light'.

Interviewer: Beautiful.

Unite. Unite.
    Come together - and this entire **** story seizes to exist.
    That's how fast it could happen.

But that is easy for me to say now, but then I was in a period of my life in which I was crumbling down.

Interviewer: Could you tell us something specific about that? How did that happen? Because you were invited...

I started to refuse assignments.
    My conscience came back after the request involving the children and I started to refuse more and more. I had a conscience and I couldn't function anymore.

Interviewer: But you did still show up at work, after that?

I didn't really have a choice, I had my own business with several offices and employees, everything was still rolling.

Interviewer: That must have been hard?

Yes it got very hard, all the tensions.
    So on the one hand you are playing with money on a high level, in which you can't afford to make mistakes, otherwise everything falls down at once your entire business is ruined, everybody involved, including yourself.
    Then you are really screwed.

So that brings a lot of stress, factoring in the resurfacing of a conscience, I was warned off when I got into this. Don't do it if you can't put your conscience at -100 degrees in the freezer.

Interviewer: And you probably realized that then?

Yes I heard myself laugh at it back then, but it wasn't a joke at all. I totally did not understand where I really got into.

Interviewer: And your proverbial freezer was switched off?

Broken. I couldn't do it anymore.
    So I tried to work through it, keep up appearances.
    I didn't know how to get out of this, I was trapped as well. Everybody was trapped.
    This all let me to crash completely eventually.
    My body just simply stopped.

The first thing I saw was my mother crying at the Intensive Care.

Interviewer: You ended up at the IC?

Yeah I really shut down.

Interviewer: You had literally crashed?

Yes. Yes.
    And... at that time I didn't believe in anything, but I can still recall how I saw, from that corner - I was looking down upon myself.

Interviewer: You had a near death experience...

I saw how they were working on me.
    Well, you could call it that.

I have seen I am not my body. I'm 'in' my body, but I am not just my body. I have seen them working on me.
    And later on, I've been reluctant to talk about it for a long time. I really talked about it much later, but when I did, I had researched so many things already and started to believe. I was starting to better understand the spiritual and the material.
    At that point this intense experience got its own place. The realization that I'm not my body, it's just a vessel. So I lived through all of that but I also needed a long time to recover.

Interviewer: Yes of course.

Yes I was a train wreck. Complete wreck... I was completely burned out. I had crashed, and the body needed a year to recover. Because... I...
    I don't really want to get into it now, but in those circles I got tortured physically during my exit time.
    This was in order to make sure I would never break the contract of secrecy.

So I was taken for a certain amount of time. I was 'treated', all those factors together, just increase the stress I was experiencing literally running full speed towards my own end.

Interviewer: Do you mean abductions, as we call it, or programming?

No, they exposed me to certain types of torture that makes sure you'll never damage anyone in that world.
    I didn't realize that back then, so this is all from hindsight.

It did all happen that way, so the end of my first life was so extreme that I couldn't handle it anymore. I couldn't handle it anymore, in no way.
    However, my mind power was so strong, that it only happened with and to my own body. That was...well, I didn't know what to do anymore. There were no options left for me.

So that is why sometimes I think - of course that is not true - but I wish, like so many colleagues, I had taken the drugs and alcohol route at least my end would have been more gentle. Because most of them are just dead by now.

Even though I know there are more strawmen walking around, there are little still alive whom I knew back then.
    Most of them are already gone. Well I was dead too, but I'm still here.

Interviewer: So you still have something left to do....

Yes, I suppose you could say that.
    But that is - I can't say in short, since I don't know how long we have been talking - the world that I found myself in.

If you have any specific questions, then I can answer them, but I had hoped to be more concise. But I just don't know how.

Interviewer: Well, you have my gratitude for all you have shared.

To me it is still a very big deal...
    ( to be continued... )

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2017), Bluegreen (25th May 2017), BMJ (25th May 2017), Bruno (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), Hervé (25th May 2017), Ivanhoe (25th August 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Sequoia (24th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017), uzn (25th August 2017), Valerie Villars (26th May 2018), Yoda (10th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Part 2 of the Dutch high level bankers insider Ronald Bernard is out.

It's going to be a series of 5.

In this episode, Ronald Bernard explains the model in which the bankers control the world, which we are all familiar with I guess. Still, it adds value, cause he does a good job of making it visible and understandable.
    No new personal revelations though.

According to the description of the youtube, part three is going to be about answering questions from people after the release of part one where Ronald Bernard talks mostly about his own personal experiences in the illegal trade in currencies, earned by war, criminality, drugs, organ harvesting and sex/slave trafficking.

hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Akasha (10th June 2017), Alekahn2 (3rd May 2018), Amenjo (10th June 2017), avid (10th June 2017), Bill Ryan (25th August 2017), Bluegreen (10th June 2017), BMJ (10th June 2017), ExomatrixTV (25th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th June 2017), Hervé (10th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017), Olaf (11th June 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Sequoia (24th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017), Yoda (10th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

mandatory viewing!
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2017), ExomatrixTV (25th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th June 2017), Kristin (14th June 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I agree!!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (15th June 2017), ExomatrixTV (25th August 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Ronald Bernard interview, Part III

Henry Makow's summary:

Ronald Bernard - "Have Our Hearts Turned to Stone?"

by Henry Makow Ph.D. August 23, 2017

Bernard's Illuminati initiation required him to murder children in satanic ritual sacrifices. This was a line he could not cross.

Why?

In Part Three, he tearfully recalls how as a child he was sexually abused for two years by his foster guardians.

The Dutch banker has emerged as a courageous opponent of the illuminati, and deserves our attention and support.

-----------------------------------------------

The truth is painful. It is hard to listen to. Ronald Bernard is a former Dutch banker who confirms everything we have been saying about the Illuminati. They are depraved psychopaths who follow a perverse Luciferian creed much as a devout Christian follows Christ's example. Unfortunately they run the world, or at least the West. Apart from satanic ritual sacrifice, they are engaged in arms, drugs and human trafficking, including sex and organ trafficking. Here are some of the "highlights" of his latest video interview.

+ At 6.30 min he is asked what is the explanation for the political and social degradation in the West. Without hesitation, he points to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and says that people who read it at his behest were amazed at its relevance to the West today. They realize they have inhabited a matrix created by the Illuminati controlled mass media.

+ His job was to launder money for the Illuminati. To do his job properly, he needed to know what was going on. He says that the people at the top of most world conflicts are colluding. These conflicts are profit centers. People further down the ladder are kept in the dark of course.

Secret service agencies do not serve the national interests. They are "criminal organizations" engaged in the above mentioned crimes on behalf of their Illuminati masters. "Terrorist organizations" are much the same.

+ He estimates that 8000 people run the world. They are linked together by Freemasonry and a vow of silence.

+ He was quizzed about why he can't document his past with a "curriculum vitae." He said he was always self-employed in shady businesses and didn't require such a document. To reveal his bank employers and colleagues would expose them and invite retaliation. He says no one is going to admit to their crimes so what is the point?

+ He regards his homeland, Holland, as the "darkest corner" of the world. He has started a movement there based on "unconditional love" to cleanse it of Illuminati influence. About 5000 people have rallied to his cause. It is the "good people" who do nothing that disturb him more than the Illuminati monsters. He asks his detractors to look inside and ask themselves why they need to destroy him.

+ Seventeen thousand children in the Third World die of hunger every day. Organ amputations are performed on live children. "Are we made of concrete?" he demands. "I am concerned with the heart," he says and predicts that unless we right our moral ship, humanity will be destroyed in a nuclear holocaust.

CONCLUSION
    He who pays the piper calls the tune. The almost universal hostility of the mass media to Trump confirms that the Rothschild banking cartel controls it. The same applies for most large corporations, academia, politicians and the "entertainment" industry . We have de facto Communism - a central banker monopoly over everything finally leading to enslavement and dispossession.

Trump has interrupted the smooth induction of society into the Cabalist Jewish satanic cult, i.e. Communism. His nationalism has given a voice to the silent white majority slated for national, racial, cultural and finally economic dispossession.

Ronald Bernard confirms that the Illuminati cult engages in the worst depravity conceivable. It intends for mankind to mirror its own madness. While we are distracted by the media, humanity is careening down a precarious road. We need to heed Ronald Bernard's example. Only a mass spiritual revival like Bernard's own transformation will save us now.

------

Related:
    Dutch Whistleblower Exposes the Elite Part 1
    Part Two -- Summary with English Voice Over
    Five things Dutch Whistle Blower Tells Us
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7alon (30th August 2017), Alekahn2 (3rd May 2018), Bill Ryan (25th August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), drneglector (30th August 2017), Ewan (24th August 2017), ExomatrixTV (25th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th August 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), mountain_jim (24th August 2017), Nasu (24th August 2017), Olaf (30th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Sequoia (24th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Ronald Bernard, Dutch Banker Who Exposed Illuminati, Found Dead

Bernard, who was 61-year-old, had been living in Sebring, Florida for the past year after marrying an American citizen. The Highland County Sheriff’s Office said that Ronald Bernard called 911 at 3:46 p.m. saying he got lost after leaving for a walk at 1 p.m. on the nature trail on the west end of Sun ‘n Lake in Sebring.

More than a dozen deputies along with K-9 units, air units from Highlands and Polk counties, four-wheelers from HCSO and the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission searched for Ronald Bernard. “The terrain was very difficult, and searchers were at times in waist deep water as they tried to zero in on Fernandez’s location,” the sheriff’s office said.

Deputies pinged his cell phone but it kept showing different locations and Bernard called back several times — he said his life was in danger — but he kept moving despite being told to stay put, deputies said. The last contact dispatchers had with the former banker was at 6:13 p.m.

At 8:24 p.m., the Polk County helicopter spotted Bernard, who was face down in shallow water about 300 yards away from the last known location of his cell phone and 1.8 miles from the entrance to the trail at Sun ‘n Lake Boulevard and Balboa Boulevard.

The cause of death will be determined by the medical examiner.

https://newspunch.com/dutch-banker-illuminati-dead/
    Last edited by Hervé; 25th August 2017 at 13:52.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd May 2018), Bill Ryan (25th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), Hervé (25th August 2017), Ivanhoe (25th August 2017), Jean-Marie (25th August 2017), Lettherebelight (27th August 2017), mountain_jim (26th August 2017), muxfolder (25th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017), Valerie Villars (26th May 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Can find no MSM sources to confirm this
    Reddit and others are saying it was a Robert Bernard Hernandez and not Robert Bernard Blij

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), Hervé (25th August 2017), Iloveyou (27th August 2017), Kristin (25th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017), silverfish (25th August 2017), sunwings (25th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I hope it WASN'T him!! He has been so courageous!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Hervé (25th August 2017), Kristin (25th August 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), Noelle (25th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    Can find no MSM sources to confirm this
    Reddit and others are saying it was a Robert Bernard Hernandez and not Robert Bernard Blij
    Yes agreed. It appears to be fake news.

One researcher did a better job than me and it appears to have been faked although trending all aver facebook and on various websites

https://gumshoenews.com/2017/08/25/b...-mr-fernandez/

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th August 2017), BMJ (25th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), Hervé (25th August 2017), Jean-Marie (25th August 2017), Kristin (25th August 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), muxfolder (25th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

According to some comments:
    So... this appears to be some click-bait fake news... Arggghhh!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd May 2018), Billy (25th August 2017), Bluegreen (25th August 2017), BMJ (25th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), Kristin (25th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017), silverfish (25th August 2017), sunwings (25th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

Hmmm ...

The article from sunwings was from newspunch.com and written by Baxter Dimitry, who was apparently caught red-handed recently faking an article about a deathbed confession from an alleged MI5 agent

David Icke and others have some problems with Baxter

"Meet Clickbait Specialist David Hardy/Baxter Dimitry/Sean Adl Tabatabais Who Writes Libelous Attacks On David Icke"
    http://www.davidicke.com/article/382...cks-david-icke
    "Are Baxter Dimitry/David Hardy/Sean Adl Tatabai Fake Or Real?"
    http://tapnewswire.com/2017/01/are-b...-fake-or-real/

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Billy (25th August 2017), BMJ (25th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), Hervé (25th August 2017), Kristin (25th August 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), RunningDeer (25th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

@ the request of Foxie Loxie and adding English audio version.

Part 1 - Ex-Illuminati Banker Exposes The Elite

Published on Apr 27, 2017
    Dutch banker Ronald Bernard exposes the elite. Translated by Vigilant Citizen.

Source: DVM Media https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOv...jIPn0ufvroG7sg

https://cooperatiedevrijemedia.nl/re...insider-video/

Please support me on https://www.patreon.com/vigilantcitizen

Follow me on Twitter @ https://www.twitter.com/vigilantYT

All clips used in accordance with The Fair Use Act

Part 2 - Ex-Illuminati Dutch Banker - Ronald Bernard

Published on Jun 13, 2017

Part 3 - Dutch banker Ronald Bernard Exposes The Elite

Published on Aug 24, 2017

Quote Posted by bearcow (here)
    mandatory viewing!
    Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I agree!!

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (31st August 2017), Billy (25th August 2017), BMJ (25th August 2017), drneglector (30th August 2017), Ewan (28th August 2017), ExomatrixTV (27th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), Hervé (25th August 2017), Kristin (25th August 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,727 times in 20,828 posts

"newspunch" known fake news site ... Ronald Bernard is NOT dead!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (3rd May 2018), Bluegreen (26th August 2017), BMJ (25th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th August 2017), Lettherebelight (27th August 2017), marique3652 (28th August 2017), Nasu (1st September 2017), Shannon (26th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,727 times in 20,828 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BMJ (29th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th August 2017), Lettherebelight (27th August 2017), Marikins (27th August 2017), Olaf (30th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Quote Posted by Inanna (here)
    If anyone has any questions concerning the Dutch language in this incredible interview: Dutch is my native language. Happy to be of service.
    Thank you, Inanna! I have a question. I have listened to all parts and wonder if you find the English subtitles are accurate in translating from the Dutch?

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Bluegreen (29th August 2017), BMJ (29th August 2017), Chester (28th August 2017), drneglector (30th August 2017), ExomatrixTV (28th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Shannon (27th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Thought his death was fake news as soon as I read. The timing of his disclosure and the emergence of the Trump admin suggest a correlation. Could be protected, but that is a guess of course.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

BMJ (30th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Default Ronald Bernard, Elite Banker & Whistleblower, Allegedly Found Dead

Ronald Bernard, the elite Dutch banker and whistleblower who recently gave a series of interviews on his high level involvement in the global banking sector and subsequent experiences with high level corruption, has allegedly been found dead under suspicious circumstances in Florida at the age of 61, according to the below source:

https://hiduth.com/ronald-bernard-du...ti-found-dead/

I am personally not familiar with this source, so I can't speak for its veracity. I couldn't, however, find anything about his death on either the website of the bank that he personally founded (De Blije B), nor on their twitter account.
    Needless to say; I am both puzzled and deeply saddened by this news - if true.

Dr. Joseph Farrell has written the following about it on his blog:

https://gizadeathstar.com/2017/09/another-banker-death/

Apologies for the rather thin post; I am currently on my phone on my lunchbreak so I will be doing some more research as soon as I get home in a couple of hours.
    Last edited by Rhah; 1st September 2017 at 11:39.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), Matthew (1st September 2017)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Default Re: Ronald Bernard, Elite Banker & Whistleblower, Allegedly Found Dead

Names mixed up.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

7alon (5th September 2017), BMJ (26th May 2018), fourty-two (2nd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st September 2017), Hervé (1st September 2017), Matthew (1st September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast