+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Privileged Dutchman about Child sacrifices, The Occult, Luciferianism etc. [Ronald Bernard, English Subtitles]

1. Link to Post #41
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Ronald Bernard, Elite Banker & Whistleblower, Allegedly Found Dead

Quote Posted by Rhah (here)
    [...]
    Apologies for the rather thin post; I am currently on my phone on my lunchbreak so I will be doing some more research as soon as I get home in a couple of hours.
    Hopefully your research discovered the above thread into which I merged your recent one
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

7alon (5th September 2017), BMJ (3rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), Rhah (1st September 2017)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Default Re: Privileged Dutchman about Child sacrifices, The Occult, Luciferianism etc. [Ronald Bernard, English Subtitles]

A new video (early May) from Ronald Bernard. It's short but has some good information, mostly on banking and how it relates to and controls the world - and more.

Bottom line: in the 'Real World' rather than the 'Official World', high level banking, such as the BIS at the top, was established to support and fund war and all manner of horrors in order to insure the huge levels of blood sacrifice demanded by controlling entities.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bluegreen (26th May 2018), BMJ (26th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018), gini (26th May 2018), Hervé (26th May 2018), Inaiá (26th May 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: Privileged Dutchman about Child sacrifices, The Occult, Luciferianism etc. [Ronald Bernard, English Subtitles]

Maybe this doesn't belong here, but it is related.

There are enough experiencers, defectors and whistle blowers to know there is real, nefarious stuff going on in the world.

Why don't the non-nefarious guys ever come forward and say "You are protected"? Like they did with Jordan Maxwell. It's just a thought, but a conundrum.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

BMJ (30th May 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3