Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110 116 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2310

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #2181
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,183 times in 1,586 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Hmmm hopefully the people resigning also finally decided to dig into the evidence that Corey is an unstable personality selling lies.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Innocent Warrior (here)
    RT article, March 16 - Martial law is coming? Washington debunks hoax message about coronavirus telling Americans to stockpile everything in sight

Final sentence in fourth paragraph, clink on “messages” to see who they’ve pointed to as an example of the fear mongers.
    Haha that's priceless. Corey's twitter being used to demonstrate a hoax

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Islander12 (20th March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), Satori (20th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2182
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,701 times in 1,269 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    RESIGNATION WEEK!

We have three more resignations to add to the list. Just yesterday, Kalyn Ann announced that she was stepping down from her role as social media manager for SBA.

https://www.facebook.com/Deuce.S.Wil...6726148377251/

Quote Posted by Kalyn Ann
    I have formally stepped down from the social media/marketing role with SBA.

I am, with great humility, grateful for the experiences, collaborations, friendships, and opportunity to be of service to this community that this position has afforded me for the last 2 years. I wish the highest good for Corey and the team at SBA.

Still lots of work to do!
    #awakeninghumanity #wearetheOnes #fulldisclosurenow
    Stina has four independent sources who have told her that Roger Ramsaur has also left the building, along with Leon Kennedy. They apparently left late in February and are currently working together.

Why everyone's leaving is anyone's guess, but one theory I've seen floating around is that they're doing this to avoid having to testify in court.
    Leaving a position does not immunize a person from being subject to subpoena and testifying in court, or in a deposition that can then be used in court.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Andrew_K (20th March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Franny (20th March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), Islander12 (20th March 2020), jcking (29th May 2020), MagikZen (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2183
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,600 times in 3,798 posts

Exclamation Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

How Corey Goode Manipulates your Consciousness

Is Corey Goode mind controlling you? Some key ways a person mind controls others is through social persuasion. We are going to go through Corey Goodes narrative, how he compartmentalizes his audience,the manipulative psychology techniques as well as take a brief look at motives for what he does. How has one man fooled an entire industry? Professionals who’ve been in the field of ufology for years? Was this all sheer luck or are there more nefarious things at work here? I apologize in advance for taking so very long to upload as life’s been insane lately! My son is now home full time and he is special needs, needing weekly therapy and professional help. It’s been very stressful and with what’s going on in the world right now, I’ve been a bit more focused on family. I appreciate each and every one of you who continue to help and support me as I really need it at the moment! Financial pressure to support my family has been priority and everyone who’s contributed to my patreons for my work has helped me more than you could ever know. I love you all so much. Stay safe 💜 Donations and patron support is always appreciated and welcomed! Many more behind the scenes info is on my patreon for those wanting to know the story the gossip and the good **** I don’t put in my videos

She mentions that Project Forum Avalon gets "Data mined" stealing real experiencers insights.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st March 2020 at 01:42.
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB groups/Stop5G

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st March 2020), aoibhghaire (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Frank V (21st March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), MagikZen (22nd March 2020), Mashika (21st March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), Pam (21st March 2020), sunflower (21st March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2184
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,868 times in 5,196 posts

I strongly advise every single individual alive today that has any ongoing connection with Blue Chicken Man get as far away as possible immediately.

I recall when Jim Jones performed his final act.

An ego that size that realizes he's inescapably boxed in...
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), MagikZen (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2185
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,072 times in 905 posts

Now, all of his litigants are receiving threatening letters from his lawyer.

Oh, with regards to his latest supposed Court Filing, here's the main PDF entitled Original Complaint - GES v Gaia et al (I've redacted it on pages 2 and 3 to remove four instances of possible personal information being made inadvertently public knowledge) ... perhaps it's not the "final" version which is why the links were taken down on the SBA website eh ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Justia Dockets and Filings.png
Views:	11
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	42821

But, in any case, the story (as it's being told), if you can believe it, apparently seems to have started around 2008 eh ?

Quote 19. Through Mr. Goode’s recounting of his experiences and various events, the “Sphere Being Alliance®” (“SBA®”) and its progeny came to fruition. Mr. Goode, starting as early as 2008, began to recount memories, stories and experiences involving angelic beings that he called the “Blue Avians™” that preached a love for light, inclusion and understanding of everyone and accepting of all things positive. In connection with this, he shared his story of what he termed the “20 and Back™” missions that the Secret Space Program—a top-secret military project focused on travel beyond the confines of our Earth—undertook and developed a narrative that the Conscious Community began to quickly take notice of
    However, as I vaguely recall, his so-called “20 and Back" memories were only suddenly "unlocked" (so-to-say) during some incident involving eye surgery for a detached retina and that was certainly much more recent than 2008 eh ?

Last edited by Clear Light; 21st March 2020 at 11:51. Reason: There was an address on Page 3 to Redact

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st March 2020), Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), MagikZen (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), Satori (23rd March 2020)

11. Link to Post #2186
    Thanks

Oh, perhaps I should mention for any newcomers to the "Corey Goode Blue Avian Ambassador" saga (who don't have all the time in the world to read the 100+ pages of this thread LOL) ... But IF you want to "get a feel" for what he was like BEFORE "coming out" then please search this site for user GoodETxSG whereupon you'll read about his time here between approximately January 2012 thru' December 2014 and his 2000+ posts ... Because this part of his "history" shows NO MENTION of ANY of his alleged BLUE AVIAN experiences, NOR any 20-and-Back's eh ?

Now I don't want to PERSUADE you of anything as it is better in the long run if you can make your own mind up about it all eh ?

PS Just because it's on the Internet doesn't mean it's truthful !!!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st March 2020), Ayt (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), MagikZen (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020)

13. Link to Post #2187
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I now more firmly believe Goode's Blue Avian story was stolen from Bonnie Meyer's Blue Avian testimony. She went public with her story way before Corey. Also madder now that he could continue to dupe others with a dead pan honest look and not directly provide any evidence... Corey please offer some proof I know you read this and literally most anyone would have thought to take or find a way to provide supporting evidence of such a story. TRY a lie detector or voice analysis test even...Geesh do we have to spell it out?
    Here's a link to Bonnie's testimony:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjnJQGp0zNw
    Wow.

... Look at this. —>

^^^^^ This ^^^^^

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Ayt (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Chester (21st March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), MagikZen (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020), Rosco1 (21st March 2020)

15. Link to Post #2188
    Thanks

Regarding ^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

I remember this post from mojo (where's mojo!?!)... it was like - Case Closed! haha.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), MagikZen (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020)

17. Link to Post #2189
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I now more firmly believe Goode's Blue Avian story was stolen from Bonnie Meyer's Blue Avian testimony. She went public with her story way before Corey. Also madder now that he could continue to dupe others with a dead pan honest look and not directly provide any evidence... Corey please offer some proof I know you read this and literally most anyone would have thought to take or find a way to provide supporting evidence of such a story. TRY a lie detector or voice analysis test even...Geesh do we have to spell it out?
    Here's a link to Bonnie's testimony:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjnJQGp0zNw
    Wow.

... Look at this. —>

^^^^^ This ^^^^^
    I personally suspect Bonny was/is an early CIA mind control test subject for the CIA project BLUEBIRD style alien (MiLab - MiLitary Abduction) experience(s). It is likely they then expanded the program with Corey Goode and David Wilcock. I think of them as the poster boys for the CIA mind control programs. This has always been their main focus, total control of other people remotely.

Corey's "testimonies" and mental health claims, all fit CIA mind control programs and what they do to thier "interrogation" subjects (victims). Corey states a lot of things that match these MKULTRA programs and neuroscience that promotes hallucinations and hypnosis.

CG typically twists the terms so people think he's taking about other things. A term that people need to look at, is "SSP" which is doubtful it stands for "Secret Space Program," but is more likely the army/DOD "SSP" i.e. Scientific Services Program, where they focus a lot on neuroscience type projects, a key element in mind control programs.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020)

19. Link to Post #2190
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,977 times in 1,531 posts

Stina has four independent sources who have told her that Roger Ramsaur has also left the building,
    Wow, if Roger Ramsaur a.k.a. Roger Richards a.k.a. Emma Gold has departed, who is left at Camp Corey???

I have to say I am amazed and how long it is taking for Corey Goode to vanish from the public eye, to realize he has no future, to understand that he has been completely exposed and revealed as a charlatan and a criminal. He is kind of the Energizer Bunny of psychopaths - he just keeps on going and going.

I imagine that the next thing is that Stacey will show up in an interview with Jay Weidner and tell us how Corey faked his entire story, and then Corey will claim she has been kidnapped and mind controlled by the Dark Alliance who fed her lies to tell the world - - - and there will still be a few hardcore Corey fans who believe it.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Chester (22nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), muxfolder (22nd March 2020), Wind (29th March 2020)

21. Link to Post #2191
    Thanks

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Gemma13 (22nd March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020)

23. Link to Post #2192
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Corey Goode has once again lived up to his PATTERN OF BEHAVIOUR by exiling his latest team so he can replace them with the next suckers to continue elevating his stardom. Jenny McCarthy and Hollywood are his latest sycophants.

Jenny McCarthy's Out of this World Interview with Corey Goode and David Wilcock

Corey's previous (and some surviving) fan territory/platforms:
    Project Avalon
    The One Truth Forum
    David Wilcock (current partner in spin)
    Gaia
    Jimmy Church
    Sphere Being Alliance Colleagues
    Michael Salla and Hawaii Contacts
    Leon Isaac Kennedy
    Edge of Wonder
    James Gilliland
    Jenny McCarthy

This PATTERN OF BEHAVIOUR is what Corey's defendants, (in the lengthy Legal Document linked a few posts up), should highlight, and timeline, to demonstrate that Corey is a con artist who packs up and moves to new social media ground EVERY TIME his latest sycophants discover he is a fraud.

What is glaringly missing in Corey's TESTIMONY is his digital forum history on PROJECT AVALON before Wilcock became his BFF. From 2012 to 2015 Corey (GoodETxSG) posted realms of cut and paste information on an almost daily basis; as well as constantly requesting members to Private Message him with their experiences. Corey then demonstrated to hundreds of people that he was violently hostile to anyone who dared to critique his claims, let alone reveal proof that he was plagiarising and lying.

His current Legal Testimony is deliberately misleading as it implies that the inception of launching hiimself as an exclusive, respectable person and Brand with Products started with Wilcock and evolved through Gaia, etc.
    Not true.

Corey's reputation was destroyed when Forums discovered he was unstable and lying. His psychotic reputation eventually seeped into the social media grounds he moved onto forcing him to constantly "pack up and leave town" e.g. Gaia, Conferences, etc.

PROJECT AVALON has documented Corey's history and is what his Defendants should use to destroy his attempt at painting himself as a reputable business person who is seeking damages for the tarnishing of his reputation because of "industry jealousy" when it has been proven time and time again that he is a deceptive fraud.

The following thread is a good place for DEFENDANTS to start and I believe Avalon would be cooperative in providing more material from its libraries and/or providing evidential material in response to questions. We have waited a long time for this day to arrive. And thanks to Corey's hubris and narcissistic trait of blaming people for his own malfeasance this man's true character may finally be documented in a court of law.

COREY GOODE'S FRAUD/HOAX VS THE PUBLIC

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1290644

Corey Goode is a social media P.T. Barnum. He captivates audiences with his hoaxes and then sells products, i.e. conferences, film, merchandise, courses, etc. The crime here is that Corey is selling fantasy whilst duping his fans into believing he is a whistleblower telling true stories.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 22nd March 2020 at 04:02.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), Kryztian (23rd March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020), Mike (22nd March 2020)

25. Link to Post #2193
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://mobile.twitter.com/StevenCam...10303559503872

Quote @StevenCambian
    Mar 20

Wonder if Theresa Yanaros wants to comment on why her own sister is Corey Goode's lawyer and is helping Goode file a lawsuit against many people. You going to slither out of explaining this like you slithered out of the siphere being alliance cult? Guess your sister is still in?

Also, it doesn't appear that Defendants in Corey's Lawsuit have been served yet.

Looks like he has set up a funding campaign to help cover his court costs.

Going to be an interesting saga if this latest ruse of Corey's doesn't see the light of day in a court room.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 22nd March 2020 at 05:37.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #2194
    United States Avalon Member Ayt's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,433 times in 340 posts

My jaw is dropping as I listen to this. Only half way through, but PA is mentioned right off the bat.
    edit to add - Sheesh, aren't there more important issues to be discussed at this time than this baloney?
    Last edited by Ayt; 22nd March 2020 at 05:59.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ayt For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Billy (22nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Gemma13 (24th March 2020), Kryztian (23rd March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020), YoYoYo (22nd March 2020)

29. Link to Post #2195
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Corey Goode sues his critics.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Kryztian (23rd March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #2196
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    Every once in awhile, a most dangerous "phenomenon" manifests within a community. The phenomenon shares no common ground with loving beings of the Greater Reality. These phenomena usually "go out" in the most disgusting ways, often taking vulnerables and innocents with them.
    I really think this is a ''thing'' here (this timeline/3d). Ever notice how organic high quality foodstuff will spoil when left out vs fake/processed? Same with human endeavors, groups, projects etc. The bacteria, mold, and other forces of entropy seem magnetized to what is wholesome. The one bad apple phenom. Almost a litmus test in a strange way. But CG et al are the entropy agents in the truth movement claiming to be the victims, but are really just an illustration of the pigs get fed hogs set slaughtered process. IMO.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd March 2020), Gemma13 (24th March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #2197
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,018 times in 936 posts

Corey was asking for donations for other court costs, as he was concocting this whole new "et scenerio" on his facebook page, claiming the money was going to "PTSD" victims back in the day.. This was before the whole CG/Wilcock scenerio blew up.

I am not sure if those posts are still up, but I found some on his original facebook page a few years ago, when I myself was checking him out.

If they're not available anymore, I could look to see if I took screenshots. It may help those currently being asked for money for lawsuits, as he has a history of suing and soliciting cash to do so. Claiming of course that money wasn't for himself, but other victims of discrimination for reasons of suffering PTSD. I believe this is when he lost his tech job, and he wanted to sue them.. Claiming he had PTSD. and had been treated unfairly as someone with a medical condition that required special needs.

Addition:

It is no longer visible on his page... I will try to find it...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 23rd March 2020 at 00:22.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd March 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2020), Gemma13 (24th March 2020), graciousb (22nd March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #2198
    United States Avalon Member Simpleseeker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The attached file are screenshots from youtube which directly relate to this post. They are still shots which precede the description of the video they are attached to when you search youtube. Originally I noticed that Trump sometimes has his right eye open way more than his left eye when watching him on youtube and sometimes not. I noticed that other members of this cabinet had this occurring as well so I sat down and started taking screenshots. Many of the current political players have this going on as well. It occurs on both the left and the right side of the isle. Some have their right eye more open and some their left eye. After I finished with the politicians I decided to search other areas of interest. I was following the Corey Goode situation so I decided to search the players within this issue as well since Space Force and the disclosure issue are closely related. Needless to say I was rather shocked.

I understand that most of these names are off topic but I feel that they all should be included to show the extent of this as well as to show that they all could be connected.

The following is a list of people I found with this occurring. The list is by no means complete.

Donald Trump, Eric Trump, Sarah Huckaby Sanders, Hogan Gidley, Kellyanne Conway, Mike Huckaby, Newt Gingrich, Matt Whitaker, Hillary, Bernie,Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren, Joe Manuchin, Jerry Nadler, Pelosi, Comey, McCabe, Mueller, Harvey Weinstein, Allison Mack, Epstein, Lou Dobbs, Shepherd Smith, Bill Maher, Ari Melber, Judge Jeanine,

Corey Goode, David Wilcock, CW Chanter, Jordan Sather, Jay Weidner, Robert David Steele, David Icke, Ram Das,

I know about the illuminati and the pictures of celebrities with one eye covered which can be found all over the internet. I am not accusing these people of being Illuminati I am simply listing the people that I found with this occurring. Some of these people I like which is a bit disappointing.
    Attached Files

36. Link to Post #2199
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Corey Goode sues his critics.

AND IN TRUE COREY FORM HE HAS SET UP ANOTHER "FUND ME PAGE" ASKING FOR DONATIONS!

Corey's fundraising page: https://www.lightwarriorlegalfund.com

In his "poor me but I'm your hero gonna save the world" blurb he says the legal case will take months if not years.

Gonna take forever if he doesn't get around to actually serving anyone . . . so ample time for fans to keep paying his living expenses until his next fundraising scam hits the street.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), Islander12 (24th March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020), Satori (24th March 2020)

38. Link to Post #2200
    Thanks

Ah, now, I wonder if he truly can't see for himself the blatant Contradictions in his on-going Narrative that clearly show it's a complete work-of-fiction eh ?

I mean how can he claim "This fight will take many months; perhaps even years" whilst on the other hand he is predicting some sort of an imminent "Solar Flash" that is going to trigger a "Global Ascension" (HaHa !!) ... because if he actually meant what he said he would be "cutting as many strings as possible" to release himself from all attachments to this apparent 3D world eh ?

Or perhaps in his mind the whole "Justice System" is going to simultaneously "Ascend" with him to a new paradise of 4D Benevolence and All-Pervasive-Love-And-Light eh ?

39. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2020), Gemma13 (28th March 2020), graciousb (30th March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst 1 10 60 100 110 116 LastLast