Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82 92 124 LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #1621
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

It's complete BS. If he's not making it up, it's a delusion.

Gerloff is just another of Gaia's attempts to flood the field and monopolize it. SHAME on the hosts and others who keep giving these people air time.

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Michael Salla and Corey Goode are pushing this new witness into the limelight. I have not listened to it all but will try and do a quick summary.

Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 and Back” Program

On June 1, 1978, during the second day of bootcamp for the U.S. Marine Corps, Michael Christopher Gerloff was asked whether he wanted to go to space and serve in a “20 and back” program. He recalls everything that subsequently happened during the intake process for his recruitment into the “Space Marines”, and has partial recall of his subsequent activities during his 20 and back service.

After ending active reserve service with the USMC Reserves (1978-1984), Gerloff went on to serve as a U.S. Army Ranger (1987-1991), and police officer with the Mountlake Terrace and Seattle Police departments (1992-2001). From 2004-2005, he served as an international police officer with the United Nations Liberia peacekeeping mission.

Gerloff has provided military and police records that corroborate key aspects of his testimony, and contain many anomalies which point to his “20 and back” service. He believes that his coming forward has been sanctioned by a USMC/Department of Navy intelligence group established by President Dwight Eisenhower, which is actively promoting disclosure of a US Navy Secret Space Program.

In Part 1 of this five part interview series, Gerloff describes a huge triangle UFO sighting that triggered him, only four days later, to begin the process of joining the U.S. Marine Corps. He describes how a USMC captain interviewed him during his initial testing at bootcamp, and alluded to the triangle sighting as a factor in him receiving a special offer. The captain made an offer to Gerloff to join a “20 and back” Space Program.

The captain said that he would send a telegram to Gerloff’s parents. In 2016, Gerloff saw the telegram, a “Marsgram”, for the first time and it triggered more memory recall. The Marsgram is among the documentary evidence supplied by Gerloff in support of his claim of being covertly recruitment into a “20 and back” secret space program run by the US Navy.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

BMJ (31st October 2017), Chester (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), gaiagirl (20th October 2017), GroovieBean (20th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Kristin (17th October 2017), Matthew (17th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017), Omni (29th October 2017), TargeT (18th October 2017), uzn (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (5th December 2017)

3. Link to Post #1622
    Thanks

Corey Goode and Michael Salla are jackasses. If they and their ilk ultimately monopolize the media on this topic, then SHAME on everyone who lets them. A lot of people out there need to grow up. They must decide if all this is just fun and faith or if they want to find out what truth there is to it. There will be no worthwhile amount of truth from the Screw Age storytelling 'whistleblowers' -- not one worthy bit. But a bunch of people clinging to their self-image as either Richard Dreyfus in CE3K or who see themselves as Elliot from ET will continue listening misty-eyed to these guys.

I get yelled at by people to 'show some credibility' -- footnoting my books with multiple sources and providing people with my DD214 and other professional bonafides aren't enough for them. They want to "believe" IN something that makes them all aswirl with mystic wonder. They want to be Charlie in the chocolate factory. They want to be children again and stay that way. There is no waking these people up. They're too busy floating in cotton candy clouds. This is the issue: The storytelling hucksters are playing to an audience that wants to be played. Those of us who refuse to play them are looked upon as spoil sports. Too many people in the audience out there have traded their senses for escapism.

The primary reason I stopped doing as many vids about Goode and company is because my time is too valuable and I would rather spend it on what I consider serious research and analysis, not messianic lies and fairy tales. These guys aren't worth it, but until someone starts doing events like we did in Bastrop and San Mateo where they told these True Believers to stay home, Goode and Salla and the bozos will represent the SSP field in the eyes of the greater public.

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    I just finished listening to MICHAEL GERLOFF on Linda Moulton-Howe's show and I must say I am disappointed that she entertained this guy for five minutes.

His story was OK even when he ventured into 'I remember being on the Moon'. BUT then he described a portal being 'like in the Stargate movie', which is still SOMEWHAT OK if he's just looking for an analogy we'll all grasp to describe something. BUT THEN THERE IT WAS: Gerloff claims to have been in a twenty-and-back program, his memories erased and he was time traveled back to the moment of his recruitment into the Marines, 1998 back to 1978. And THEN he claims the altruistic 'doing this for the people of the world' motive for coming out.

My assessment -- until I am flat out proven wrong -- is that Gerloff is being put out there to eventually, you will see, back up Corey Goode et al.

BS FLAG on the field!

You called it Walter. Goode and Salla rolled him out today.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Billy (15th November 2017), BMJ (31st October 2017), Cognitive Dissident (21st November 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), geofffxdwg (30th December 2017), GroovieBean (20th October 2017), Jayke (17th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Kristin (17th October 2017), Matthew (17th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017), Reinhard (29th October 2017), Satori (17th October 2017), Tam (28th October 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th October 2017), uzn (23rd October 2017), WTHTLight (5th December 2017)

5. Link to Post #1623
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Jump to minute 23 if you are interested at all. He sounds very assured and confident, he doesn´t have Goode´s nervousness. Claims military had been watching him all his life. Accepted the offer to go to spacefor twenty years.

Captain told him do not worry you parents won´t even know that you were gone.

Claims a MARSGRAM sent to his family without all the boxes filled in, triggered his memories which will appear in part two.

Name:  blue chickens.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  31.8 KB

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

BMJ (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Kristin (17th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), WalterBosley (17th October 2017)

7. Link to Post #1624
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

I've only listened to 25 mins or so of the Gerloff interview. I just can't go any further. I think I may have finally O.D'd on this crap.

Few things stand out...

1) He sounds remarkably similar to Andy Basiago. And here I'm talking about his speech patterns, manner of articulating, pace etc.

2) He already has his excuse to avoid a regression. Sigh. This is so tiresome (to anyone who has listened to the whole thing, does Linda suggest a lie detector test? If so, how does Gerloff respond?) Note: As far as I know, none of these so called whistleblowers has ever had a regression or a lie detector test done. Kramer, Goode, Tompkins, Gerloff etc etc. NONE OF THEM.

3) He just talks and talks and talks. It sounds more like a presentation than an interview. And that's likely the way he wants it. He doesn't want to be pinned down by specific questions. By talking incessantly he accomplishes 2 things, the first being he distracts the interviewer and avoids specific questions...and second he gives the impression that he is highly knowledgeable and intelligent. Basiago does this. It's all a smokescreen to hide the fact that he has nothing of substance to offer in the way of evidence/substantiation etc. Note: in my view, the smooth talking "whistleblowers" like Basiago and Gerloff suggest perhaps mind control is involved, or something to that effect; the halting, awkward stammerers, like Goode, fit into the lying category.

** Not sure if this post belongs here. Perhaps we need a Gerloff thread **
    Last edited by Mike; 17th October 2017 at 16:54.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy (15th November 2017), BMJ (31st October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), fourty-two (17th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Kristin (17th October 2017), Nasu (17th October 2017), Satori (17th October 2017), sunwings (17th October 2017), Ultima Thule (18th October 2017), WalterBosley (17th October 2017), WTHTLight (5th December 2017)

9. Link to Post #1625
    Thanks

The Screw Age maestros at Gaia think they've found the next great spin on 'contactee' culture. That's all these guys are. I'm waiting for them to start showing up at conferences in 'uniforms' of the SSP and buying property to set up Blue Sphere landing sites, or selling blueprints for 'jump rooms'. How soon will it be until we see black velvet Corey Goode space messiah paintings? Or Randy Cramer's 'Captain Kaye Energy Drinks'?

It may be that the strategy has changed from diverting attention away from serious research results with disinformation spread by fake whistleblowers to keeping attention off of the serious research by lighting fires with one 'whistleblower' after another and achieving the same result: the discussion is on their nonsense and not the serious research. They win either way.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I've only listened to 25 mins or so of the Gerloff interview. I just can't go any further. I think I may have finally O.D'd on this crap.

Few things stand out...

1) He sounds remarkably similar to Andy Basiago. And here I'm talking about his speech patterns, manner of articulating, pace etc.

2) He already has his excuse to avoid a regression. Sigh. This is so tiresome (to anyone who has listened to the whole thing, does Linda suggest a lie detector test? If so, how does Gerloff respond?) Note: As far as I know, none of these so called whistleblowers has ever had a regression or a lie detector test done. Kramer, Goode, Tompkins, Gerloff etc etc. NONE OF THEM.

3) He just talks and talks and talks. It sounds more like a presentation than an interview. And that's likely the way he wants it. He doesn't want to be pinned down by specific questions. By talking incessantly he accomplishes 2 things, the first being he distracts the interviewer and avoids specific questions...and second he gives the impression that he is highly knowledgeable and intelligent. Basiago does this. It's all a smokescreen to hide the fact that he has nothing of substance to offer in the way of evidence/substantiation etc. Note: in my view, the smooth talking "whistleblowers" like Basiago and Gerloff suggest perhaps mind control is involved, or something to that effect; the halting, awkward stammerers, like Goode, fit into the lying category.

** Not sure if this post belongs here. Perhaps we need a Gerloff thread **

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Billy (15th November 2017), BMJ (31st October 2017), Cognitive Dissident (21st November 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), Did You See Them (18th October 2017), fourty-two (19th October 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Kristin (17th October 2017), Mike (17th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017)

11. Link to Post #1626
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote They want to "believe" IN something that makes them all aswirl with mystic wonder. They want to be Charlie in the chocolate factory. They want to be children again and stay that way. There is no waking these people up.
    You can say that again! Same might be said for DeLonge's target audience - they know just enough to be dangerous IMO. Regardless of the intention, they may or ARE doing more harm than good. (errr no pun intended)

12. Link to Post #1627
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

We have had CENTURIES of people following religious stories....something to "believe" in!! I look at this whole scenario as the same type of thing....the TRUE HAPPENINGS get buried in the concocted story lines that people choose to follow. It would take a BIG jolt of something happening in their lives for them to "wake up". I know....I speak from experience!

Thankfully, some have cared enough to turn the light on this entire scenario(Thank you ALL!). Each of us has a certain sphere of influence. We should not lower ourselves to "name-calling"...that accomplishes nothing, IMHO. Each of us has to learn our own lessons at our own pace...we cannot "save" another person from their own mistakes. This all comes down to a matter of where one chooses to spend one's energy.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Billy (15th November 2017), Bluegreen (17th October 2017), BMJ (31st October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), fourty-two (19th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd October 2017), KiwiElf (17th October 2017), Kristin (17th October 2017), Mike (17th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Omni (29th October 2017), StandingWave (18th October 2017), Tam (28th October 2017), WalterBosley (17th October 2017), WTHTLight (5th December 2017)

14. Link to Post #1628
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I think that "big jolt" would have to be of global proportions, Foxie, ... and we might not be too far away from that ... whatever it might be

15. Link to Post #1629
    Poland Avalon Member Malgorzata's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello all. My recent short interview with Dr Michael Salla, lovely man by the way especially when you meet him in person, at their presentation at the World Ufology Congress in Barcelona this September. I asked him questions about Corey Goode. The conference was attended by Corey Goode, Laura Eisenhower, Dr Salla, and many more:

https://youtu.be/Cu-E7F5Upyg

And here is the Questions from the Public Panel with all of them. It starts at 13.09. MY QUESTION to the whole panel at 16.25.

https://youtu.be/AHyLyAFfCEc

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Malgorzata For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th October 2017), Bill Ryan (19th October 2017), BMJ (31st October 2017), Callista (20th October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), Did You See Them (19th October 2017), Hervé (19th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (28th October 2017), Kristin (19th October 2017), Matthew (19th October 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), norman (19th October 2017), WTHTLight (5th December 2017), Zampano (19th October 2017)

17. Link to Post #1630
    Thanks

10:50 marker found this interesting as a comment: "what was the next question HOW DID YOU WANT ME TO TIE THAT IN"
    just interesting... one of the ring leaders to the circus

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Callista (20th October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th October 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (28th October 2017), Michelle Marie (14th November 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Omni (23rd October 2017)

19. Link to Post #1631
    Thanks

Not all sure where to post this ?? But it’s a discussion I did with Omnisense and pretty much covers a lot of what this NEW AGE CULT GENRE is.

If anyone knows a better spot please assist. Thanks
    Yvonne

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd October 2017 at 13:28. Reason: embedded the video

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

BMJ (31st October 2017), Debra (23rd October 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2017), Mike (28th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), Omni (23rd October 2017), Sequoia (23rd October 2017)

21. Link to Post #1632
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,427 times in 5,645 posts

Corey Goode has continued his testimony and that is a little odd for one to continue to promote a false narrative after taking a lot of heat. I noticed there was a video from Corey about Bill Ryan and a smear campaign against him. Rather than speak from a biased view why didnt Corey address the concerns that other people bring up? As far as I know to this date Corey hasnt provided one scintilla of evidence, is that correct? Maybe he is attempting to deflect but if I was in Coreys shoes would be doing everything possible to validate anything that is beyond the norm and his Mars story and blue beings is definitely in that category. I would rather follow a case that can bring pertinent detail beyond the storyline.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th October 2017), Nasu (27th October 2017), WalterBosley (27th October 2017), WTHTLight (5th December 2017)

23. Link to Post #1633
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Here’s my Part 2 on the gerloff-salla fiasco. Thanks groovie bean for pointing out the “tie this in” comment. After thinking about this some more, I’m even more suspicious of Salla’s involvement. I decided to reference his challenge.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

BMJ (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th October 2017), geofffxdwg (30th December 2017), Reinhard (29th October 2017)

25. Link to Post #1634
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the 80-some-odd pages that exist in the thread at the time of this post, but a blogger that goes by the alias of The Ruiner speaks of Corey Goode and basically tells us that Corey Goode is a pawn in an Illuminati plot, wherein the 'false flag invasion' is a positive one, initiated by a "positive" Nordic race. You can read this in the posts named 'The Plan', and 'Avians' in said blog, which I will link here:

http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/

Second page.

In any case, I advise everyone here to read this blog in its entirety. Like all things, we should not take it as gospel, but he raises some very, very interesting points.

Personally, I think the Ruiner's narrative makes the most sense thus far (THUS FAR), and I've noticed a remarkable amount of consistencies/corroborations regarding this whole Corey Goode thing (and others as well).

Sorry if this hijacks the post, but I figured I would just kind of sprinkle this in here for people to ruminate on.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Tam For This Post:

fourty-two (28th October 2017)

27. Link to Post #1635
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Not sure if this has been mentioned in the 80-some-odd pages that exist in the thread at the time of this post, but a blogger that goes by the alias of The Ruiner speaks of Corey Goode and basically tells us that Corey Goode is a pawn in an Illuminati plot, wherein the 'false flag invasion' is a positive one, initiated by a "positive" Nordic race. You can read this in the posts named 'The Plan', and 'Avians' in said blog, which I will link here:

Second page.

In any case, I advise everyone here to read this blog in its entirety. Like all things, we should not take it as gospel, but he raises some very, very interesting points.

Personally, I think the Ruiner's narrative makes the most sense thus far (THUS FAR), and I've noticed a remarkable amount of consistencies/corroborations regarding this whole Corey Goode thing (and others as well).

Sorry if this hijacks the post, but I figured I would just kind of sprinkle this in here for people to ruminate on.
    Hi Indigris,much as i dont waste my time on Corey Goode,i dont waste it on Shane the Ruiner either,hes been outed on here, and on the One Truth forum and a lot of other places,they were both in competition for nutter of the year a while back,and an honourable draw ensued,my feeling is that these people and many more are not mind controlled per se but simply mentally ill and living out huge fantasies to compensate for inadequate lives,sorry to be so blunt, and best of luck in all your researches, regards Shijo.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shijo For This Post:

Basho (28th October 2017), geofffxdwg (30th December 2017), Mike (28th October 2017), muxfolder (30th October 2017), WalterBosley (28th October 2017)

29. Link to Post #1636
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by shijo (here)

Second page.

Hi Indigris,much as i dont waste my time on Corey Goode,i dont waste it on Shane the Ruiner either,hes been outed on here, and on the One Truth forum and a lot of other places,they were both in competition for nutter of the year a while back,and an honourable draw ensued,my feeling is that these people and many more are not mind controlled per se but simply mentally ill and living out huge fantasies to compensate for inadequate lives,sorry to be so blunt, and best of luck in all your researches, regards Shijo.
    Ah, I didn't know he was outed. Makes sense, as his new blog is definitely a lot more iffy. Do you know which threads specifically out him, or what specific things did so? I'd love to look more into this.

Many thanks.

30. Link to Post #1637
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hey Joe! Great video, as always!! If I am recalling correctly, Bill had a private conversation with M. Salla where at the end of it, Salla said, "I'm committed". (Please correct me if I'm wrong, Bill.) If that is true.....there you have it!! Someone is "in control" of this entire scene; people are making money off of what is going on here, so those included are very happy!

Unfortunately, there will always be a gullible crowd ready to follow a good story whether it is true or not & will not bother to check the details themselves. Quite true....things become a Belief System! We have tales thousands of years old that people have built their lives around without checking to figure out whether these
    tales are indeed correct! So, I must conclude that what we have here is a new Religion....no brain power needed...nor is any discernment required! Is it any wonder CG tried to hitch his wagon to Linda M.H.?!! That is why he was so "quiet" at the panel where Richard D. was included, as well. He was trying to establish some "credibility" for his outfit!

LOVE the Babbling Brook!! Still think the first medallion you had about The Budding Revolution was more easily discernible! What ARE those little white things....UFO's? Keep up the Good Work!! You have a talent for getting at the truth in an amusing, sideways manner! I always look forward to your posts!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Billy (15th November 2017), BMJ (31st October 2017), ThePythonicCow (29th October 2017), WTHTLight (5th December 2017)

32. Link to Post #1638
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by shijo (here)

Second page.

"An honorable draw"

Ah, Shane. The most polite and courteous bullsh!tter one could ever hope to come across. Such a pleasant liar. If Corey Goode is "the insider's insider", then Shane is "the gentleman's gentleman" of faux illuminati bullsh!t. Even now, it's hard to dislike him. Nicest spinner of tales around, hands down.

The real contest between the 2 would have to be, who is more emotionally flat and boring? I couldn't put a piece of looseleaf paper between them. Now that's a toughie. They both appear to be doing impressions of aliens who are trying to fit in with our culture but haven't quite grasped the nuances yet. Wait a minute......

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Billy (15th November 2017), BMJ (31st October 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th October 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th October 2017), muxfolder (30th October 2017), shijo (28th October 2017)

34. Link to Post #1639
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

If they could do this in 1949 it shouldn't take much imagination as to
    what they can do with it almost 70 years later!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unconscious Motivation 1949 Psychological Research

The purpose of the film is only to demonstrate the dynamics of unconscious motivation.
    Action throughout this film is spontaneous and unrehearsed.

Harley Hawkins
    Published on Aug 13, 2012
    Unconscious Motivation - 1949 - Psychological Research
    An instructional film prepared by Dr. Lester F. Beck,
    Department of Psychology,
    University of Oregon

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Harley

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Billy (15th November 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th November 2017), Hervé (14th November 2017), mojo (14th November 2017)

36. Link to Post #1640
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,427 times in 5,645 posts

I now more firmly believe Goodes Blue Avian story was stolen from Bonnie Meyer's Blue Avian testimony. She went public with her story way before Corey. Also madder now that he could continue to dupe others with a dead pan honest look and not directly provide any evidence... Corey please offer some proof I know you read this and literally most anyone would have thought to take or find a way to provide supporting evidence of such a story. TRY a lie detector or voice analysis test even...Geesh do we have to spell it out?
    Here's a link to Bonnies testimony:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjnJQGp0zNw
    Last edited by mojo; 14th November 2017 at 22:09.

37. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th November 2017), Billy (15th November 2017), BMJ (16th November 2017), Bruno (15th November 2017), Debra (15th November 2017), drneglector (13th December 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th November 2017), gaiagirl (2nd January 2018), Harley (15th November 2017), Hervé (15th November 2017), Jean-Marie (5th December 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (15th November 2017), KiwiElf (15th November 2017), Malgorzata (16th November 2017), Nasu (15th November 2017), norman (15th November 2017), raregem (15th November 2017), Satori (15th November 2017), TargeT (5th December 2017), WTHTLight (5th December 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 124 FirstFirst 1 32 72 82 92 124 LastLast