Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #2101
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,578 times in 32,794 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    "The Internet Doesn't Want You To Know This Cosmic Secret!" David Wilcock~Corey Goode (2019-2020)
    Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    [the full movie] is also available from WeTransfer for the next seven days here
    Here's the full version on YouTube: (But it probably won't be there very long)

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Hervé (24th November 2019), MagikZen (24th November 2019), mountain_jim (24th November 2019), Mutchie (23rd December 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #2102
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

"The Internet Doesn't Want You To Know This Cosmic Secret!" David Wilcock~Corey Goode (2019-2020)

What was it? Full version of The Cosmic Secret? Says the video is no longer available due to a Copyright claim by James Corey Goode - SBA Entertainment.

Far as I'm concerned, "The Cosmic Secret" is that CG and DW are peddling CIA mind control programs. Mystery solved.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th November 2019), Bill Ryan (24th November 2019), BMJ (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Hervé (24th November 2019), Iyakum (26th January 2020), mountain_jim (24th November 2019), Pam (22nd December 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019)

5. Link to Post #2103
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,578 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by MagikZen (here)

What was it? Full version of The Cosmic Secret? Says the video is no longer available due to a Copyright claim by James Corey Goode - SBA Entertainment.

Far as I'm concerned, "The Cosmic Secret" is that CG and DW are peddling CIA mind control programs. Mystery solved.
    It's still available here. (See quoted post below.) It would NOT play for me on Apple QuickTime, but played just fine on VLC.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (24th November 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Hervé (24th November 2019), mountain_jim (24th November 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #2104
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

I found a major inconsistency in Corey's description of the blue spheres. (Gemma also found this but posted it on a different thread.)

Corey has always maintained that the spheres were blue and were the size of golf balls and that they brought him to physical meetings with the Blue Avians. However, his wife originally told David that the spheres were purple and were the size of fireflies and that the meetings took place in the astral.

Here is David in his own words:

Quote What ultimately ended up happening was a firefly-sized purple light appeared in his room. It pulled him out of his physical body and the entire meeting happened in the astral. His wife knew something was going to happen and when, and said that he was in a “weird trance state” while this was happening. She was very excited about it and it was obviously not something that could have been faked.

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2015...avid-wilcocks/
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 27th November 2019 at 21:29.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Hervé (27th November 2019), meeradas (28th November 2019), Mike (27th November 2019), mountain_jim (28th November 2019), Reinhard (23rd December 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019)

9. Link to Post #2105
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Hmmmm

Corey re-tweets a shout out for financial help from Twitter A/c “Hella1982”.

Quote https://twitter.com/Hella19821/statu...26307580211200

Corey Goode (Official) Retweeted
    Hella1982‏ @Hella19821 15h15 hours ago
    @CoreyGoode @david_wilcock any sphere being alliance family... I need help! Please buy some art work! I need funds to travel please. Need to get home.
    "Steven" sends money to Sphere Being Alliance.
    Quote https://twitter.com/Steven14202288/s...67695474876417

Steven‏ @Steven14202288 12h12 hours ago
    Replying to @Hella19821 @CoreyGoode @david_wilcock
    I just gave on your website SBA. continue the mission. Sending Love and light to all . Also as a fellow Veteran thank you for your service.
    Hella1982 thanks the donor on Corey’s Twitter:
    Quote https://twitter.com/Hella19821/statu...89677637464065

Hella1982‏ @Hella19821 11h11 hours ago
    Thank you for donating to sphere being alliance. We appreciate your help.
    Then this:

Quote https://twitter.com/MattHazen3/statu...45143604088832
    Matt Hazen
    ‏ @MattHazen3
    14h14 hours ago
    Replying to @Hella19821 @CoreyGoode @david_wilcock

How much $ do you need and where or how do I get it to you? I have Venmo... And me and my true soul mate r pregnant, we r fully awake, we know every minute of CG DW and EmeryS and know our missions. Plea pic r paintin n oblige ur soul family by pickin his name. His BD is 7-20-20
    13h13 hours ago

https://twitter.com/Hella19821/statu...63750975049728

Hella1982
    ‏ @Hella19821
    13h
    I don't know what venmo is. We do not have bank account atm the prepaid card I had was stolen. We are looking at needing gas for transportation and lodging when we get there we need to raise quite a bit of money. Gas is around 200$ to get us home.

ON 8 NOVEMBER 2019 “Hella1982” tweeted the following:

Quote https://twitter.com/Hella19821/statu...63408726409216

Earth being alliance website [in Boise] is now live! So excited for this venture! We are here to help you with whatever paranormal requests you have...

The Website for the “Earth Being Alliance” venture is here:

https://ueni.com/en-us/b/earth-being...3-6dfe0c9dbb2b

They are offering ALLIANCE TRAINING – “We are here to assist and protect the planet from all negative entities that would try to harm humanity.”

Quote Welcome to Earth Being Alliance, We offer investigations into a wide variety of paranormal activities and phenomena. Our team of experts is always ready to look into whatever inexplicable situation concerns you, and they utilise the latest equipment as well as their intuition and knowledge. With us, your peace of mind is guaranteed. To reach us, kindly visit our office in Boise or ring us through our booking form.
    This is “their story”:
    Some occurrences cannot be explained logically. When all reasonable explanations cannot suffice, we are left with things that may at first seem outlandish. That’s why we started. We’re not interested in tricking or conning people – we’re just trying to help others make sense of the world around them. Instead of making vague claims, our investigations are based on facts and observations. We are continuously on the lookout for new equipment and paranormal research techniques.

"Earth Being Alliance" say they are available 24/7. You can get a free consultation and then they accept Debit/Credit Card payments.

1. So Corey is accepting and administering charity donations now for people [fans] who just happen to be offering Alliance Training????

2. The "people" wanting financial charity are advertising on-line that they have "a team of experts" who "utilise the latest equipment", and they have an office in Boise, BUT, they need money to get home from wherever they are????
    Last edited by Gemma13; 30th November 2019 at 12:42.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2019), Hervé (30th November 2019), Islander12 (30th November 2019), NancyV (7th December 2019), Reinhard (23rd December 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019)

11. Link to Post #2106
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    The "people" wanting financial charity are advertising on-line that they have "a team of experts" who "utilise the latest equipment", and they have an office in Boise, BUT, they need money to get home from wherever they are????
    Oh, not to detract from the focus of this thread, but it seems the woman in question Gabrielle Stephenson-Befort (Hella1982) was recently released from incarceration and needs money to get back home to Idaho which could be why, I suggest, she is asking for help buying some bus tickets to Nevada eh ?

OR it's $$$ for bus tickets from Idaho to NV (OR for some gas) but it's a plea for help whatever the case is eh ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 30th November 2019 at 15:33. Reason: URL Correction

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2019), Gemma13 (30th November 2019), Islander12 (30th November 2019), Reinhard (23rd December 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019), TomKat (30th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #2107
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    The "people" wanting financial charity are advertising on-line that they have "a team of experts" who "utilise the latest equipment", and they have an office in Boise, BUT, they need money to get home from wherever they are????
    Oh, not to detract from the focus of this thread, but it seems the woman in question Gabrielle Stephenson-Befort (Hella1982) was recently released from incarceration and needs money to get back home to Idaho which could be why, I suggest, she is asking for help buying some bus tickets to Nevada eh ?
    WOW. Thanks for link. There's even a GOFUNDME. Created October 8, 2019

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-ella...aign/gallery/1

Quote I have been chronically homeless because of incarceration. In 2005 I was charged with a crime I didn't commit. Today I have been free and gold sealed from that POW situation. However today I am struggling there isn't help here in idaho for people who are free from the states crap. I have no car, no phone service, and no home. I have been working hard and working for everyone's human rights. Today I am asking you for help. I need the community's help so I can have a place of my own. #love #free #truth #nomore #suffering #nomorehomelessness

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2019), Clear Light (30th November 2019), Reinhard (23rd December 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019)

15. Link to Post #2108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This isn't new information. I just wanted to preserve this here. It’s an example of Corey's plagiarism.

On April 25, 2016, SecureTeam10 uploaded a video showcasing anomalies in a map of Venus called the Venus Global GIS Mapping Application. One of these appeared to be an H-shaped structure inside a crater, which they set as the thumbnail of their video.

Name:  hqdefault.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  11.8 KB
    http://archive.ph/szv8B

A taping for Cosmic Disclosure occurred just 8 or 9 after that video was uploaded according to Jay Weidner in episode 1 of Reality Check. In one of the episodes taped, titled "From Venus to Antarctica," Corey claimed that he was transported to an H-shaped building within a crater on Venus. In a later episode titled "Encounters with Ancient Sentinels", he added that the building was inside a crater. What are the odds?

Click image for larger version

Name:	5_H_bldg.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	41979

Just before that taping, Corey told Jay that SecureTeam10 was one of his favorite YouTube channels, so Jay became conflicted when he heard Corey tell his story of how he visited the H-shaped building on Venus without even acknowledging SecureTeam10's finding, which was prominently displayed in their thumbnail. Corey couldn't have missed the thumbnail since he was subscribed to SecureTeam10 and shared many of their videos during that timeframe.
    The fact that he didn't acknowledge it suggests he used it as inspiration and didn't want others to find out.

Just for reference, here is Corey’s first public reference to the H-shaped building, dated May 14, 2016.

https://www.spherebeingalliance.com/...nd-update.html
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 7th December 2019 at 07:06.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2019), Did You See Them (7th December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), Kryztian (7th December 2019), Mike (7th December 2019), mountain_jim (7th December 2019), NancyV (7th December 2019), Reinhard (23rd December 2019), Retief (7th December 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019)

17. Link to Post #2109
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Talking of CG's plagiarism- I was looking to show how Corey had lifted the phrase "sphere beings" from posts I had made on The open minds forum in early 2008 ( have not had a chance to search using the way back machine yet to show the posts ) but looking for something else last night I came across some old email exchanges I had had with Linda Moulton Howe in 2008 where I referred to the ocupants during my sighting as "Sphere Beings" !

The guy is a LIAR AND A FRAUD and I CALL YOU OUT.

Come on Corey - defend yourself against that !!

I would be happy to post the email exchange if Linda is consenting and anyone is interested but to tell you the truth I can't see the point on waisting any more time on this Charlatan.
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 7th December 2019 at 09:50.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th December 2019), Bill Ryan (7th December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), Gracy (22nd December 2019), Iyakum (26th January 2020), Matthew (7th December 2019), mountain_jim (7th December 2019), Reinhard (23rd December 2019), Retief (7th December 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019)

19. Link to Post #2110
    Thanks

Oh, it seems as if the "Charade of New Age Mythology" continues to spin its "Web of Delusion and Fakery" eh ?

Name:  Corey_Who.png
Views: 116
Size:  28.3 KB

Quote Corey Goode : A member of the Blue Avian soul group who incarnated to Earth to help with planetary ascension, Corey was recruited into the Secret Space Program at the age of six because of his intuitive empath abilities. The Blue Avians refer to Corey as “Ra-Hanush-Eir” – a derivative of a Hebrew word which is synonymous with “Enoch” and roughly translates to “Messenger.” Quite literally, Corey is the Enoch of our modern times - sent to our planet to reignite the Christ Consciousness message of love, forgiveness, and service to others in preparation for the most extraordinary time in our recorded history.
    Quote WEEK 6: Preparing for Ascension
    * Understanding consciousness, “reality”, and the Cosmic Web
    * Law of One Densities vs. Dimensions
    * Changes in our financial, political, and religious systems
    * Evidence of ascension unfolding
    * The coming planetary changes and the solar flash event
    * Safe zones, preparing your family, and building a local network
    Quote WEEK 8: Teachings from Our Star Family
    * Corey’s 4D experience with the Anshar
    * Transitioning from 3D consciousness to 4D
    How does one define what is so-called 4D "consciousness" ? And for that matter, is there some kind of demarcation as one, I presume, "achieves" an even higher level such as 5D or beyond ?

But the question surely is : For whom does such apply ? It's all so terribly important you see for the egoic self to feel special about itself !

As well : Even before entering onto the path of so-called "ascension", who is it that is going to ascend ? Are we talking about the "self" ? In which case is it the Body / Mind organism of a Human Being ? Or what ?

I suppose I should have to refer to their Bible of the Law of One eh ? Gosh !!!

Now I get that you can't live without money let alone lead some kind of "awakening movement", LOL, but their organisation must at least be "not for profit" eh ?

I mean, surely if there's going to be some kind of Solar Flash (even according to Buddhist mythology says DW [1]) then what's the point of securing a 3D life for oneself ... that's just more unnecessary Attachment that has to be, I suggest, (experientially / psychologically) "left behind" thus making the (apparent) "transition" even more painful (or unbearable) for the (illusory) "self" eh ?

Don't you see ? It's ALL a scam, made up stories with no proof whatsoever ... totally unfalsifiable nonsense !!!

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

[1] Link to follow shortly !
    Last edited by Clear Light; 22nd December 2019 at 14:33. Reason: Appearance and Wording

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd December 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Billy (22nd December 2019), Frank V (22nd December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), Gracy (22nd December 2019), Iyakum (26th January 2020), mountain_jim (22nd December 2019), Pam (22nd December 2019), Reinhard (23rd December 2019), Retief (22nd December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (23rd December 2019), Tintin (22nd December 2019)

21. Link to Post #2111
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Oh, it seems as if the "Charade of New Age Mythology" continues to spin its "Web of Delusion and Fakery" eh ?

Quote Corey Goode : A member of the Blue Avian soul group who incarnated to Earth to help with planetary ascension, Corey was recruited into the Secret Space Program at the age of six because of his intuitive empath abilities. The Blue Avians refer to Corey as “Ra-Hanush-Eir” – a derivative of a Hebrew word which is synonymous with “Enoch” and roughly translates to “Messenger.” Quite literally, Corey is the Enoch of our modern times - sent to our planet to reignite the Christ Consciousness message of love, forgiveness, and service to others in preparation for the most extraordinary time in our recorded history.
    Well, he's doing a piss-poor job at living up to his description then, isn't he?

You know, this is all so conspicuous that I really can't get my head around the fact that Corey and his cronies still believe that they can get away with it all. And they can, because people are still falling for that crap. It just boggles the mind.

Anyone who does even a modicum of research into Corey Goode's presence on the internet in the last five years can see how exactly he rose to fame, from Project Avalon over The One Truth to David Wilcock and Michael Salla, and from a mere "whistleblower" over "the chosen emissary", to apparently now also the reincarnation of a Biblical figure who also happens to be a blue chicken from another dimension in another life.

Seriously.

He should have waited until Easter. Then he could have laid some chocolate eggs for us to hunt.

22. Link to Post #2112
    Thanks

I mean, surely if there's going to be some kind of Solar Flash (even according to Buddhist mythology says DW [1]) then what's the point of securing a 3D life for oneself ... that's just more unnecessary Attachment that has to be "left behind" thus making the (apparent) "transition" even more painful (or unbearable) for the (illusory) "self" eh ?

Don't you see ? It's ALL a scam, made up stories with no proof whatsoever ... totally unfalsifiable nonsense !!!

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

[1] Link to follow shortly !
    Oh, as I promised, here's what the acclaimed David Wilcock has to say about it :

David Wilcock on Ascension: Your Q&As Answered! (LIVE 3/13) (14 Mar 2019)

Quote At 29:22 : But you see the references to the Flash in Zoroastrianism, in Hinduism, in ancient Greek mythology, Roman mythology ... it's referenced in Buddhism, it's referenced in Judaism, Christianity, the teachings of Christ talk about this extensively, there's a lot of stuff in the New Testament and of course Islam, and the Koran has some very interesting stuff about this as well ... I don't push any one Religion, I just show you how all the pieces fit together ... all of these different Religions appear to have been inspired by some type of Cosmic Intelligences that came to Earth, and they are all telling us the same thing so I do believe that the core message of Christianity is the key to the ascension process
    Ha ! Such Arrogance eh ?

23. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd December 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Billy (22nd December 2019), Frank V (22nd December 2019), Franny (23rd December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), Gracy (22nd December 2019), mountain_jim (22nd December 2019), onevoice (22nd December 2019), Reinhard (23rd December 2019), Retief (22nd December 2019)

24. Link to Post #2113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Corey just got done talking about how he's not Jesus or Ra, and he's already gone full Enoch. So much for not being a cult leader.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Clear Light (22nd December 2019), Frank V (23rd December 2019), Franny (23rd December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), Mike (22nd December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (23rd December 2019)

26. Link to Post #2114
    Thanks

Oh, now, with regards to Money, I guess the "Price of Fame" is such that it's just too much to ask of upcoming "Stars" to remain "true to their original message" eh ?

At some point in the first week of October 2016 the SBA website got a complete "make over" but if we look at the snapshot from the 1st Oct 2016 (here), in any of the listed articles it shows the following at the end :

Click image for larger version

Name:	CG_money_Oct_2016.png
Views:	58
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	42119

Quote This allows me to continue my work with fewer distractions of financial stresses (I cannot bear to charge for such important information that belongs freely to humanity!). As many know since coming forward it has basically ended my ability to work in my high tech career where I was able to support my wife and 2 children on a 6 figure income. I consider every donation of money and prayers/positive meditative vibes a blessing.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (22nd December 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Frank V (23rd December 2019), Franny (23rd December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), Mike (22nd December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), Pam (23rd December 2019), Reinhard (23rd December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (23rd December 2019)

28. Link to Post #2115
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Corey Goode on Twitter
    I was chosen because I kick butt at the right time & don't collapse under the attack of sociopaths.
    That's because you are a sociopath, Corey.

29. Link to Post #2116
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Well I won't be hitting the CG "Donate" button - LMFAO

But if he wants some vibes ... mine manifest and take the form of a middle finger with the word "Swivel" written on it !

Happy Christmas Corey - Hope you get all you deserve in 2020

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Frank V (23rd December 2019), Franny (23rd December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), Mike (23rd December 2019), Pam (23rd December 2019)

31. Link to Post #2117
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Corey just got done talking about how he's not Jesus or Ra, and he's already gone full Enoch. So much for not being a cult leader.

Quote No other person would have survived this attempt at destruction.
    How's that for proving his strong Narcissism. Nobody in the whole frigging world could have survived what he has survived. You'd think he was a POW or a victim at Auswitch or something. What he's really talking about surviving are key board wars.. Wars where he defends his lying and scheming with more lies and scheming on a friggin keyboard and feels like he is truly some kind of martyred superhero. It really is pathetic. He will go to his grave believing he is the greatest person on earth, in spite of reality.

What I am sort of curious is about is his wife? She can't possibly buy into all this can she? Is it total denial or does she just want to stay on the gravy train as long as possible? Think about his kids, if he has any. He is a classic Sociopath/narcissist and that is not a great thing for kids.They would have to grow up looking at dad as either a super hero or they might see him for what he is.. a keyboard emperor with a sagging butt and no clothes. If they believe him now,at some point they will see the truth and that will be very, very hard. My dad was a narcissist and it's tough. My dad couldn't hold a candle to Corey though. Maybe I am hoping his wife reads this and does something about it.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd December 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Did You See Them (23rd December 2019), Frank V (23rd December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), Mike (23rd December 2019), mokosh (23rd December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), Reinhard (23rd December 2019), Retief (23rd December 2019)

33. Link to Post #2118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)

Quote No other person would have survived this attempt at destruction.
    How's that for proving his strong Narcissism. Nobody in the whole frigging world could have survived what he has survived. You'd think he was a POW or a victim at Auswitch or something. What he's really talking about surviving are key board wars.. Wars where he defends his lying and scheming with more lies and scheming on a friggin keyboard and feels like he is truly some kind of martyred superhero. It really is pathetic. He will go to his grave believing he is the greatest person on earth, in spite of reality.

What I am sort of curious is about is his wife? She can't possibly buy into all this can she? Is it total denial or does she just want to stay on the gravy train as long as possible? Think about his kids, if he has any. He is a classic Sociopath/narcissist and that is not a great thing for kids.They would have to grow up looking at dad as either a super hero or they might see him for what he is.. a keyboard emperor with a sagging butt and no clothes. If they believe him now,at some point they will see the truth and that will be very, very hard. My dad was a narcissist and it's tough. My dad couldn't hold a candle to Corey though. Maybe I am hoping his wife reads this and does something about it.
    I can't speak for Corey's children because I don't know them. His wife on the other hand has briefly been a member at The One Truth. While there, she demanded preferential treatment from the staff because "[her] husband is a famous whistleblower". When we weren't willing to placate her, she left the forum.

Corey's wife is a shameless and attention-seeking opportunist, and she's also a vindictive ingrate. She revels in the attention and status that Corey's charade is bringing them. She doesn't know whether what he says is true, but only so because she doesn't even care whether it is. She regards herself as a member of a privileged caste now, and that's all that matters to her. That, and the money from the donations.

34. Link to Post #2119
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

From this primordial stew is where cults come from.

Also, this is not an opinion

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019), Did You See Them (23rd December 2019), Frank V (23rd December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019)

36. Link to Post #2120
    Thanks

This video I created to educate people about Corey Goode took a lot of work and a lot of research. But, Part 1 is finally out.

"PT1: Corey Goode Mental Health Claims: The CIA - Project BLUEBIRD - MKULTRA & MiLabs"

https://youtu.be/dcrnlBiSDJk (Part 1)

In the video you will learn about the CIAs illicit and clandestined mind control programs as they relate to Corey Goode and his public health claims. You will find a visually rich, fast paced, and easy to understand and follow info video, that will shed light on many of the confusing things Corey Goode does and says and by the ends of the video will be able to see what is actually occurring.

All of these matters, I'm seeking to legally investigate.

I'm looking forward to presenting more in depth the CIAs involvement in dream states and invasions through the use of frequencies, patented technologies, and neuroscience in video 2.

Share the 38 second trailer with your friends and family too:

https://youtu.be/wy-2wc9Sq3k

Happy Holidays, Let the truth be known. ❤

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th December 2019), Billy (29th December 2019), Clear Light (29th December 2019), Frank V (24th December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), Mike (29th December 2019), raregem (24th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (24th December 2019), sunflower (13th January 2020), Victoria (30th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 124 FirstFirst 1 6 56 96 106 116 124 LastLast