English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

YUUUT

about us

an article on Yuuut -

Army Veteran Claims He Was Part of The Secret Space Program

Quote Before going any further just know this story is about to get really weird. I honestly don’t know what’s going on. Part of me feels like this guy snapped and isn’t all there anymore. I don’t know…

I personally believe this is all a giant elaborate hoax and scam. These guys are egomaniacs building a cult following that believe everything they say.
    read more here
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

anandacate (17th July 2017), Did You See Them (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Harley (17th July 2017), Omni (17th July 2017), RunningDeer (17th July 2017), sunflower (17th July 2017), uzn (18th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #942
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Kristin just posted her extensive research into Corey's thread reading history on Avalon at: Corey Goode and the Project Avalon Server Data.

Please contribute to any discussion about that on this new thread (rather than here):
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th July 2017 at 23:19.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anandacate (17th July 2017), Bill Ryan (17th July 2017), Bob (17th July 2017), Callista (18th July 2017), Chester (17th July 2017), DeDukshyn (17th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), GroovieBean (18th July 2017), Harley (17th July 2017), Kristin (17th July 2017), RunningDeer (17th July 2017), Sequoia (18th July 2017), Spiral (17th July 2017), sunflower (17th July 2017), uzn (18th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #943
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Kristin just posted her extensive research into Corey's thread reading history on Avalon at: Corey Goode and the Project Avalon Server Data
    I hope you guys really know what you are playing with here, it goes well beyond money making tall talkers .....shields up !

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Callista (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Harley (17th July 2017), Kristin (17th July 2017), RunningDeer (17th July 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #944
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I hope you guys really know what you are playing with here, it goes well beyond money making tall talkers .....shields up !
    Yup - and Corey lives just 40 miles down the road from me, and has (or at least had back a few years ago) a concealed weapon permit.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Callista (18th July 2017), Chester (17th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Harley (17th July 2017), Kristin (17th July 2017), RunningDeer (17th July 2017), Spiral (17th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #945
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Yup - and Corey lives just 40 miles down the road from me, and has (or at least had back a few years ago) a concealed weapon permit.
    To be honest that would be the last thing I would be worried about, it's the entities behind him (he is a nothing) that are the real danger, they can manifest their anger at being "had" in many ways.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Callista (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Harley (17th July 2017), Kristin (17th July 2017), RunningDeer (17th July 2017), SunSea (18th July 2017), TargeT (18th July 2017), ThePythonicCow (17th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #946
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

To be honest that would be the last thing I would be worried about, it's the entities behind him (he is a nothing) that are the real danger, they can manifest their anger at being "had" in many ways.
    People at that level are so incredibly careful, that it would really take a lot for them to out themselves in that way -- hence why they always only use stooges of several degrees of separation away from themselves. They wouldn't do anything stupid; but they do watch for others to, and pounce on that. We already had the "Charles" scenario and he definitely tried or was guided to try to inflict harm on several people in regards to his stunts, and the Avalon team held it well together throughout. There is some similarities - in a sense I can almost see Corey as "Charles 2.0". I'm an optimist and it has served me well.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 17th July 2017 at 22:58. Reason: toned down a point ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), RunningDeer (17th July 2017), Spiral (18th July 2017)

13. Link to Post #947
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    People at that level are so incredibly careful, that it would really take a lot for them to out themselves in that way -- hence why they always only use stooges of several degrees of separation away from themselves. They wouldn't do anything stupid; but they do watch for others to, and pounce on that. We already had the "Charles" scenario and he definitely tried or was guided to try to inflict harm on several people in regards to his stunts, and the Avalon team held it well together throughout. There is some similarities - in a sense I can almost see Corey as "Charles 2.0". I'm an optimist and it has served me well.
    Well, i could tell you that Charles had mesmerised the then Avalon administrator'wife and it made a lot of trouble for the forum and for them as well. So not sure the Avalon team held it that well together since the admin (Richard) had to quit. But she would have listen to him (Charles), and Charles knew it and played his game through them. Corey is certainly doing the same.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DeDukshyn (17th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017)

15. Link to Post #948
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Well I can certainly see and understand Paul's point.

Some years ago when I posted the thread The False Flag Alien Threat To Frame The ETs As Enemies, which was around the same time that Bill first introduced Charles to the forum (someone can check that), I received a totally unexpected PM from Charles that shocked the heck outa me. Basically he said 'Who are you?', 'How do you know all this?', and 'Be careful what you say and don't forget who you owe allegiance to' (all paraphrased) and then he alluded to my health/welfare.

Needless to say I was really taken aback, so after about a day I forwarded the PM to Bill and he replied shortly with some kind words basically explaining that I was misinterpreting what he had said to me.

Not long after I heard from Bill I received another PM from Charles in which he apologized for my misunderstanding, and then he went on to explain that:

(And this is on-point with what Paul and Spiral are saying)
    'There may be some inexperienced young buck out there looking to make a name for himself' (paraphrased).

So, yeah. It's a good thing to remember. There really are fanatical zealots of all kinds out there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Almost 8 Years Bill? Wow! Hard to believe!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2017), Callista (18th July 2017), Chester (18th July 2017), DeDukshyn (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Hervé (18th July 2017), Kristin (18th July 2017)

17. Link to Post #949
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    YUUUT

about us

an article on Yuuut -

Army Veteran Claims He Was Part of The Secret Space Program

Quote Before going any further just know this story is about to get really weird. I honestly don’t know what’s going on. Part of me feels like this guy snapped and isn’t all there anymore. I don’t know…

I personally believe this is all a giant elaborate hoax and scam. These guys are egomaniacs building a cult following that believe everything they say.
    read more here
    have you read the responses to the article you sited Sam, they are jewels

some extracts:

Corey Goode is not for real because; Corey is supporting a Jesuit Copernicum model of the solar system that was created to diminish life on our Flat Earth, designed to prepare humanity for a false ET invasion for a New World Order run by Satanists, now being installed by the Catholic Church and Khazarian Mafia bankers via Albert Pikes WWlll.

 Reply

October 31, 2016 at 12:42 PM

LMFAO!!! Love that response,

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Callista (18th July 2017), Chester (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Kristin (18th July 2017)

19. Link to Post #950
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Well, i could tell you that Charles had mesmerised the then Avalon administrator'wife and it made a lot of trouble for the forum and for them as well. So not sure the Avalon team held it that well together since the admin (Richard) had to quit. But she would have listen to him (Charles), and Charles knew it and played his game through them. Corey is certainly doing the same.
    Forgot to add that I had dinner with both Richard and his wife in Montréal and they both admitted this directly to me - this is not gossiping, they both were back on their feet and quite distraught by it. Their daughter was my street neighboor.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2017), Callista (18th July 2017), Chester (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Harley (18th July 2017), Hervé (18th July 2017), Kristin (18th July 2017), Spiral (18th July 2017), ThePythonicCow (18th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #951
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Okay....pondering and wondering what is happening.

Teresa Yanaros did a video interview with Corey. Where is it? So I looked at her channel and saw a video where she is discussing moving and detaching.

Then I went to her new boyfriend's channel and he talks about the MUFON conference and mentions who will be there but does not once mention Corey.

Is Corey backing out of the conference? Is the heat that he will be facing by seasoned researchers too much for him to deal with?

Are Jordan and Teresa having second thoughts about Corey Goode?

Before the stalking video that Corey and Co. made:

Do you think they found the Corey Goode Stalking video as creepy as we did?

Do you suppose the lie that Stacy Goode said in her video when she said they had not gone to church since shortly after they got married was evident to Teresa? That in fact they were going to church up until they left this forum if not still taking the kids to church?

Truth can be a hard pill to swallow...especially when you're caught up in the game and being featured in the next Corey and Co. conference that was the brain child of Annette O'Toole and they are going to profit on the Art of the Steal?

Food for thought.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 18th July 2017 at 17:15.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Basho (18th July 2017), Chester (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), GroovieBean (18th July 2017), Matthew (18th July 2017), raregem (18th July 2017), RunningDeer (18th July 2017), thunder24 (18th July 2017), UfonautRadio (18th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #952
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Interesting, shadowself. Maybe the puppet masters are sacrificing CG & redirecting their resources to the kids. Pretty obvious that the kids are much more marketable, even to the middle aged & older truthers.
    ISness is my business..

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

Chester (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Matthew (18th July 2017), raregem (18th July 2017), RunningDeer (18th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #953
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Are Jordan and Teresa having second thoughts about Corey Goode?
    When I hear Jordan Sather pumping the "Secret Space Program" story, I react somewhat as Joe Kennedy (wealthy American oligarch) did when he heard his shoe shine boy offering him stock market tips, shortly before the 1929 New York stock market crash. ... time to get out of that market.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 18th July 2017 at 19:21.

26. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2017), Callista (18th July 2017), Chester (18th July 2017), Daozen (18th July 2017), Flash (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), Jake (18th July 2017), Omni (18th July 2017), Paprika (18th July 2017), raregem (18th July 2017), RunningDeer (18th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017), TargeT (18th July 2017), Wind (18th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #954
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Moving from Texas to Washington where Jordan resides would make the Corey Goode kids graduate to the new and improved Corey & Stacy duo.

The handlers will dial back the blue bird and dial up the frequency and disclosure with these latest and newest experts on all things cosmos, divine frequency and destroying the illusion.

Jordan Sather, Teresa Yanaros, Mike Waskosky are some of the Mt. Shasta experts you get for your $300 admittance come August. (workshops, food and accommodations not included)

The doxers of personal information is all I see from Corey & co, Laura Eisenhower, Teresa Yanaros, Mike Waskosky and all those who continue to look the other way. Creepy.

You are the Alliance & We are Disclosure = nails on a chalkboard meme
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th July 2017 at 23:38.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (18th July 2017), Flash (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th July 2017), raregem (18th July 2017), sunwings (19th July 2017), ThePythonicCow (18th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #955
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jordan, not jason. glad im moving out of WA LOL....

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Flash (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (18th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #956
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

I highly recommend this video, from Joe from the Carolinas.

He's basically a farmer, and makes videos about organic gardening. But Joe went way off-topic here to answer someone's question about Corey et al. He knew little about the entire subject, but did some digging and then made this quite wonderful and very acute summary.

Smart guy... I got to be impressed. Enjoy.

32. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (18th July 2017), anandacate (18th July 2017), avid (19th July 2017), Callista (19th July 2017), DeDukshyn (19th July 2017), Flash (18th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), GroovieBean (18th July 2017), Ivanhoe (20th July 2017), Jake (19th July 2017), Magnus (19th July 2017), Paprika (19th July 2017), Reinhard (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), Sequoia (19th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017), sunflower (19th July 2017), TargeT (19th July 2017), Ultima Thule (19th July 2017), Wind (19th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #957
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I highly recommend this video, from Joe from the Carolinas.

He's basically a farmer, and makes videos about organic gardening. But Joe went way off-topic here to answer someone's question about Corey et al. He knew little about the entire subject, but did some digging and then made this quite wonderful and very acute summary.

Smart guy... I got to be impressed. Enjoy.

Bill, I sent Joe from the Carolinas an invitation to join Project Avalon through his gmail and YouTube accounts, and a link to your post here.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (19th July 2017), Bill Ryan (19th July 2017), Callista (19th July 2017), DeDukshyn (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), Hym (19th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017), TargeT (19th July 2017), UfonautRadio (19th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #958
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You’ll know within 3-4 minutes if you want to listen further to this guy named, Zzenn. Note: he begins @ 1 minute with Corey Goode.

He's has got many entertaining lines:
    • "He uses big words. And it’s assumed that just because a person uses big words they actually know things. So it’s also assumed that they are an authority. Then it’s assumed that what they say is true. This is how people bamboozle people."
    • He rattles off a bunch of words and says, “Now if you a search on any of these, you will find nothing but Corey Goode’s name."
    • “Feeding gullible minds, sells.”
    • “I’m really glad that the SphereBeingAlliance.com was able to bring this out to the entire planet because NASA and the other government agencies aren't really able to do this…”

Corey Goode & Blue Avians TOTAL BALONEY

Published on May 6, 2017
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th July 2017 at 01:52.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (19th July 2017), avid (19th July 2017), Callista (19th July 2017), DeDukshyn (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), Ivanhoe (20th July 2017), Sequoia (19th July 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th July 2017)

37. Link to Post #959
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

I honestly loved this one. He is obviously well tuned into the space.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

DeDukshyn (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017)

39. Link to Post #960
    North Korea Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Regarding Jordan Sather:

Jordan is a smart young man but still inexperienced. I wouldn't be surprised, if he is a main player within this market, before he is 35.

To understand who Jordan Sather is and where he came from, you have to understand a bit about Marketing.

Jordan Sather seem to know a bit or two about basic marketing. His knowledge level would probably be around a marketing assistant or trainee. It is very basic at this stage. But he is only 27/28. He has enormous potential. My advice to Jordan Sather would be to always play against smarter opponents as you only become smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

For him to establish himself as a new player on the field, he would need to establish Ethos (character of authority/credibility).

He did this by first creating a blog. (Creation of brand & credibility)
    Then he wrote an Ebook(Establishing credibility, also it's a passive income).
    Then he started to guest blog(Establishing further credibility)

Without too much speculation, Jordan Sather quickly realised that there was not a lot of money in only writing blog posts. Especially when the audience is less than 100.000

So the next step was to make YouTube videos.

Being persuasive on camera is a bit harder, than being persuasive in text, but if you know your marketing models & methods, then it's actually quite easy.

You will notice in Jordan Sather videos, he uses simple persuasion techniques. Such as:

- Use of Glasses (Studies show people view other people with glasses as intelligent, hence establish credibility)

- Use of Whiteboard (It creates a teacher & student relationship, Him being the teacher and the viewer being the student. it's a very good but simple technique to establish credibility)

Other basic persuasive methods used in his videos.

- Use of the Coffee technique (Set aside my personal opinion, on how stupid, Jordan Sather but also his girlfriends, use of the coffee technique is.. It is a basic persuasion technique but effective. Before meetings, for an example, begins it's always good to have your client or whoever there is in that meeting, to have a warm drink in their hands. Studies shows that it basically makes people more relaxed and easier to persuade)

This is just to name a few of the basic marketing methods he uses. He also use some techniques which are outdated, but this is probably due to his inexperience in marketing.

Jordan Sather will be in the alternative field for as long as he wish too. He has a good basic understanding of marketing and will always be able to persuade & gather an audience, due to his knowledge of Aristotle's modes of persuasion. (Logos, Pathos and Ethos)

However the fact that Corey Goode's manager takes advice from Jordan Sather shows how amateurish Corey Goode's team really are.

Regarding Corey Goode:

He is bad on camera and is easily recognised as a con man. His body language was the last nail in the coffin for me (Hiding of his palms, distancing himself from the audience and so on). Could go into depth about how easily it is to pick apart Corey Goode & his testimony. But I cannot see the point of doing so, as majority of members on Project Avalon, sees him for what he is.
    A con man.

Corey Goode is most likely David Wilcock's puppet. It seems so.
    However David James Wilcock/Holland will most likely dump James Corey Goode when he becomes to hot to touch.

However the attempt to release personal information on Bill Ryan & Daniel Liszt, is a dirty attempt to intimidate.
    I doubt David Wilcock would be happy if the same kind information was released about him, his little brother MXXXXXl and sister MXXXXXXe.

David Wilcock should advise his puppet better really.

The recent release of information on Bill Ryan and Daniel Liszt whereabouts is not difficult to obtain. The creator of the recent video is an amateur, to be honest. They are not in anyway LE(Law Enforcement), which was just a bad attempt to create credibility.
    Last edited by Milo; 19th July 2017 at 14:23. Reason: Removing names of David Wilcock's little brother and sister.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 124 FirstFirst 1 38 48 58 98 124 LastLast