1. Link to Post #961
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Quote Posted by Milo (here)
    However the attempt to release personal information on Bill Ryan & Daniel Liszt, is a dirty attempt to intimidate.
    I doubt David Wilcock would be happy if the same kind information was released about him, his XXXX & XXXX.
    I'd suggest you remove the names of David's family. To my way of thinking, it too, is doxing.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th July 2017 at 14:30.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (19th July 2017), Callista (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #962
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Milo (here)
    However the attempt to release personal information on Bill Ryan & Daniel Liszt, is a dirty attempt to intimidate.
    I doubt David Wilcock would be happy if the same kind information was released about him, his XXXX & XXXX.
    I'd suggest you remove the names of David's family. To my way of thinking, it too is doxing.
    thanks and good call, Milo.
    Last edited by Chester; 19th July 2017 at 14:22.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Callista (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #963
    United States Avalon Member ditting's Avatar
    Thanks

Greetings Avalonians!

I want to thank all of you Avalon members, mods, and Bill for doing your part to dig up and share information here in efforts to piece together the truth. It has been ages since I posted anything but this whole situation with Corey has caused me to take a greater interest in what everyone is saying. I have been following this subject with interest and caution and would like to weigh in.

Although it is still unfolding, it feels as if the exposure of Corey, et al. has reached a point of no return for most. When Joe the Farmer (Who is quite intelligent and thoughtful) can share his accurate summary with some moderate googling it is evident to me Corey's untruths are mainstream.

Some of the questions I have are:

1. How can Corey recover from this with any credibility?

It is my feeling that Corey cannot recover as a "Whistleblower" from this recent exposure. There are too many people who now see him as a unreliable source of information. Even if Corey changed his tune by say sharing what he knows about the 3 year marketing plan, Roger Ramsaur, etc. with efforts to win back the favor of his audience it is doubtful he will be trusted. He has been used to serve a bigger agenda and likely is disposable to his manipulators. Does Corey know this? What is his perceived or intended future? Is there a plan B that includes Corey? OR was this a part of the plan all along?

2. Where is David Wilcock?

His silence is extremely deafening right now. However, I cannot assume what it could mean that he has not made a peep since the boat started rocking. Is he still in bed with Corey? Does he want to be? Maybe he obligated through a contract with Gaia to finish out a series. In my mind he has two main paths to follow:

A) He can come out against Corey. He was misinformed, deceived, gullible, or did not adequately vet his cohost. This will likely cause some at least short term disfavor of David but in the long run is a better option in my opinion.

B) He can ride the Corey wave. If David can "hang ten" he will likely be singing to a different audience. If the wave gobbles them up or fizzles out it may be career suicide for David.

Project Avalon may have provided the "programming" for Corey to repurpose but in my opinion it was David who really created the monster. David has created many many hours of interviews with Corey via Cosmic Disclosure which has served as Corey's megaphone and broadcast his message far and wide. Did David rush into his union with Corey hastily so that he could be the one holding that megaphone? Is he regretting it now? I also don't see how David can recover from this with dignity or credibility intact. It seems as if his ride with Corey has compromised his credibility as a researcher either way. Taking responsibility for his role in promoting Corey would be good for folks who respect David for his research (myself included).

The Agenda

It has been alluded to in several posts (apologies for not quoting these) that the Agenda behind Corey and Co. is very dark and sinister. It is obviously not the brainchild of Corey alone. It's also evident to me that it is not just about making money either. I do see the cult like qualities of the Sphere Being Alliance, Corey's Kids, etc. What about for folks like us? We who do not drink the Kool-Aid. If the forces behind Corey were planning this all out they must realize there would be folks who could easily poke holes in the story. It must not matter how credible the story is. Some possibilities for the agenda that come to mind are:

1. To assimilate enough people to make the cult worthwhile. Maybe they have a quota?
    2. To discredit the Secret Space Program. So any outsider will see it ALL as bogus instead of just Corey's story.
    3. To discredit the Ufology or the UFO community. So whoever opposes gets dragged down with the ship.
    4. To occupy the time/attention/energy of valid, credible, honest and well intended truth seekers and researchers.
    5. To distract us form what they don't want us to see. Not seeing the left hand while we are putting our attention to the right hand.
    6. To pave the way for something else.....
    7. To prevent or dissuade any REAL Secret Space Program Whistleblowers from coming forward.

I would be very interested to hear what your additions to or elaborations on items listed may be. For those who feel the agenda is very dark/sinister: what more specifically do you see that being?

I am looking forward to:

1. Dark Journalists next part in his New Age Deep State Series
    2. What happens at the MUFON conference
    3. All of your feedback

Thank you again for all your hard work! Thank you for having me as a fellow member! Cheers!
    Last edited by ditting; 19th July 2017 at 14:17. Reason: typo

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ditting For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th July 2017), Callista (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), Harley (19th July 2017), Ivanhoe (20th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Milo (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), Paprika (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), Satori (20th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th July 2017), UfonautRadio (26th July 2017), Wind (19th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #964
    North Korea Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have taken your advice and done so.

8. Link to Post #965
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Several times during this recent reveal of Corey Goode and Co. with the marketing scheme....he has stated: "I have nothing to hide".

Well we here at Avalon have shown he has plenty to hide. The more you look at his footprint here the more you find. Hence the IP thread made by Kristin and Paul where he was researching this stuff long before he came to Avalon.

The 22 race thing belonged to Alex Collier...yet he gets full credit for it? I wonder how Alex would feel knowing someone is profiting on his own disclosure?

The more you look the more you find.

The Birth of the Blue Avain Sphere Alliance (Que the music):

According to Cory's linkedin his last job in IT was a four month stint before he got hurt on the job. Ending in October.

So one would think he would be stressed about it and work to figure out how to support his family...here is a guy who just lost his job. Has a wife and two young children to take care of and a house rental to pay to keep a roof over their heads.

Now I may be wrong but I think most people in that position would not be bothered to do some random posting on a forum but figure where the next paycheck is coming from to put food on the table!

Unless....he's making money doing something on the side and maybe a bit illegal? Then... not too much to worry over eh?

His posting has no indication of any kind of shall we say as a disturbance in the force...LOL No income will definitely screw with the force when it comes to feeding the family!

But look what he was thinking about in October the time he was no longer working. Of the many threads this one during that time is...shall we say timing?

The original post is about this video:

Now of course someone else posted it...but during the time that he stated his employment ended in October based on his Linkedin....he was posting this:

Quote Sources say there are currently never before seen numbers of various "unknown" objects (Craft) that have recently moved in closer and closer to Near Earth Orbit (NEO) from out outer ort cloud and outer solar system where many stations wait and watch us, some go about business that has nothing to do with our flaky race... Causing great distress in our own secret space program(S) who have been on their "Cosmic Version" of "Defcon 2". For now they have pulled in close/tight to NEO and are basically doing RECON with some of the more dark programs making hostile moves towards the unknowns (With signs in the skies from the fall out).

I almost expect P.T. Barnum to stand in center ring and announce the "Greatest Show On Earth is About to Begin"!

Much is playing out down here right now and we are NOT participating at ALL! We are waiting and watching to see what the Aliens or Forces of Light will DO FOR US! There will be those of us that are service to others that will sacrifice for those who do nothing and pay dearly. This was once a GREAT BRAVE NATION, we have been subjugated, brainwashed and humiliated to the point of feeling helpless and impotent. It truly is time to turn OFF the TV/Control Device's and sit in silence and remember our roots, the stories your grandfather told you of HONOR/DUTY/SACRIFICE FOR GREATER GOOD! To look into the eyes of the next generation and decide that YOU will make these sacrifices NOW so they do not suffer and have to make these decisions decades later, if that is even an option.

Those with inside information know how dire the situation is, the 3 branches of Government are BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR, the Military is NOT going to do what is needed to reset us back from a Corporation of Evil to the Republic of our forefathers... So, what are we going to do?

I am not asking for any violence I am only asking for creative ways of doing battle... What would Sun Tsu do? What would Ghandi do? The two party system has been used to play us off of each other to keep us from trusting each other, and blaming each other. What will WE DO to overcome this brilliant control system?

Do you see NOW what OTHER CULTURES (ET's/ED's/Ancient Break Away Civilizations/Future Viewers from HERE) may be interested in seeing? They are not here to save us. They are here to SEE us SAVE OUR SELVES, then step in and invite us to join a larger community and help us heal as a WHOLE Human Race.

I would say get ready to see a lot more beautiful things or "SIGNS" in the sky... Many are who live far enough out away from city lights and take the time to look up! Military reports On Land, On the Sea, In the Air are at an all time high!
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post743850

Sing it again Sam...the birth of the Blue Sphere Being Alliance:

I would say get ready to see a lot more beautiful things or "SIGNS" in the sky...
    Last edited by Shadowself; 19th July 2017 at 15:11.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Callista (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Milo (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), Paprika (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #966
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Several times during this recent reveal of Corey Goode and Co. with the marketing scheme....he has stated: "I have nothing to hide".

Well we here at Avalon have shown he has plenty to hide. The more you look at his footprint here the more you find. Hence the IP thread made by Kristin and Paul where he was researching this stuff long before he came to Avalon.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th July 2017 at 20:23.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Callista (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Milo (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), raregem (19th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017), ThePythonicCow (19th July 2017)

12. Link to Post #967
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Really interesting vid on Daniel's Facebook Page today:

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Flash (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), Shadowself (19th July 2017)

14. Link to Post #968
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

The whole Goode affair should serve as a warning. If not, he will be plucked like a toadstool and ten new "Corries" will appear. The new 'cosmic' con men will pick a topic that uses the same underlying religious fabric and spin similar yarns.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Flash (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), raregem (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), Wind (19th July 2017)

16. Link to Post #969
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    So one would think he would be stressed about it and work to figure out how to support his family...here is a guy who just lost his job. Has a wife and two young children to take care of and a house rental to pay to keep a roof over their heads.

Now I may be wrong but I think most people in that position would not be bothered to do some random posting on a forum but figure where the next paycheck is coming from to put food on the table!
    It's not unreasonable for Stacey to get a job while Corey takes care of their kids. He's uploaded a video where he's transporting them to school.

Stacey told us that she has a biology degree. Which means she certainly able to function in the workforce. Isn't that what partners do? Pitch in, brainstorm solutions, cut expenses, nix family trips to Hawaii?
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th July 2017 at 18:23.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Flash (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), raregem (19th July 2017), TargeT (19th July 2017)

18. Link to Post #970
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    The whole Goode affair should serve as a warning. If not, he will be plucked like a toadstool and ten new "Corries" will appear. The new 'cosmic' con men will pick a topic that uses the same underlying religious fabric and spin similar yarns.
    Yes and it is very easy to spin similar yarns. All video games creators and story tellers know this, as well as all courses writers, novelists, etc.

You look at the values of a given people (here the USA with the Southern Belt being overly religious + new agers like in California kind of), study the social make up, very easy with marketing algorithms, and create a story (coke, nike and others all do it), then write the narrative et voilà!

But easier yet with small budgets are the story teller approach: you build up what you want to be believed or the lesson you want to impart, or better, you take a live real example of the lesson you want to impart, and to avoid resistance to the lesson or the story, you distance it for the audience in physicality (like put it in Italie for US readers), in short, distancing it may mean putting it in space, or distance in time (the US 200 years ago or 200 years in the futur).

With Corey we get the story based on religious behavior and belief systems already quite implanted in most Americans, you take some real life heroes (whistleblowers), write the narrative and distance it in time and space. And voilà, a crowd of gullibles will buying it.

But yet, worst, Corey not only based its stories on religious mentalities and whistleblowers endeaviours, he also used a commonly known good caracter to ALL American children, a caracter that nobody doubts as being good and wanting your well being, all this at the unconscious level because it was so well assimilated in the culture and inito the brain of Corey's kid when they were 3 years old, namely:

Quote The power of storytelling.

We all love a great story. For thousands of years people have been moved by stories. We use them to entertain, teach, comfort and inspire. They help us connect to our imagination and explore different solutions.

We can learn the structure of really influenctial stories, and we can learn to craft stories with a particular end in mind to support both our own and our listeners’ goals.

There are at least seven basic storytelling approaches that are worth exploring. Good stories are likely to be a combination of more than one, however, using even one can greatly improve the impact of our communication.

All these approaches have the potential to be exceptionally effective in the right context. However, they often need practice so that we don’t make the story sound contrived. With practise, we will come over naturally and pay attention to how our audience is reacting.

Seven storytelling approaches.

1. Simple State Change

Tell a story where the starting state of the characters matches that of your audience. Then describe an event or interaction that results in your characters moving to a more positive state. If your audience has built rapport with your characters, they too will move into that more positive state.

Provided you keep it plausible, you do not need to explain much reason for state change; it’s much more effective to simply describe the states in sensory, emotive terms and let the audience make their own changes.

2. Teaching Tale

Use a story to explain the details of a successful and/or unsuccessful strategy. It’s sometimes much easier to tell a story about someone exhibiting a series of useful/destructive behaviours than demanding actions from people.

3. Metaphor

Sometimes you can get much nearer-the-bone by explaining the situation as a metaphor. For example, if you are talking to a group of directors who aren’t being helpful to each other, you tell a story about a band of outlaws who lost everything because they didn’t agree to take the right difficult decisions.

4. State Strategy

Sometimes moving someone from, for example, a depressed state to a contented state, is too much of a jump to make in one go.

Therefore, break the interaction into a number of smaller changes. You could go from depressed to frustrated to determined to excited to action to feeling good to contented state.

If the listener is in rapport with you and resonates with the characters in the story, they will experience the states in the right sequence and develop an unconscious strategy for moving from depression to contentment.

5. Classic Case Study (SOARA)

This is a simple sequence for presenting a case study :
    ◾Situation: the situation and problem (and possibly the implication of the problem).
    ◾Objective: What you wanted to achieve.
    ◾Action: What you actually did.
    ◾Result: What happened (intentional or not).
    ◾Aftermath: The implication of the result over time.

There are a number of versions of this approach. The interesting point using this format can make a person who has limited experience to come over as exceptionally experienced and competent.

6. Nested Loops

Stories within stories are particularly effective for therapeutic change, and especially for delivering embedded commands – although any character in a story can deliver embedded commands.
    ◾Open story one
    ◾Open story two
    ◾Open story three
    ◾Add commands
    ◾Close story three
    ◾Close story two
    ◾Close story one

The idea is that when a story is opened and left open without closure and another story is started, a part of our consciousness is waiting for the first story to be closed. If our conscious mind is holding three open stories, we have very little consciousness free to evaluate any statements made.

When the stories are closed we’re likely to remember the stories consciously, but the commands will be in our unconscious waiting, like seeds, to grow.

7. The Hero’s Journey

This is another classical story structure. There a number of versions – this one is loosely based on Joseph Campbell’s.

The Hero’s Journey is more than a metaphor, it may be the strategy of how we grow and develop. It has always been an effective structure for stories.

Just because it uses the word Hero don’t assume that it has to be chained to a mythical, fantasy setting with a warrior fighting dragons. It could just as easily apply to a day in the life of a taxi driver.

The journey involves three stages :

Stage One : Departure
    1.A call to adventure (e.g. responding to a crisis).
    2.Refusing the call, but then accepting.
    3.Once accepting the call, the hero finds previously undiscovered internal or external resources to help.
    4.Crossing the threshold. The hero enters unknown territory leading to 5.
    5.The hero has to let go of previous approaches.

Stage Two : Initiation
    6.The road of trials, a number of tests that the hero may (and probably will) fail.
    7.Meeting with the Goddess: meeting someone who cares about you.
    8.Meeting the Temptress: the hero faces temptation of a physical or sensual nature.
    9.Atonement with the Father. The hero must confront and be initiated by whatever holds the ultimate power in his or her life. This might be the ultimate challenge.
    10.Recovery. Rest, peace and reflection.
    11.Achievement of challenge.

Stage Three : Return
    12.Refusal to return. The hero may not want to return.
    13.Escape. The hero may find escaping as much of a challenge as leaving his or home in the first place.
    14.Master of two worlds. When home the hero now has two world-views.
    15.Freedom to live. Having survived the ordeal and return the hero gains significant freedom to live how he or she chooses.

Suggested Exercise

Consider your next three client meetings. What states and information would your clients benefit from? Plan a story that attempts to address each. Use the stories, if appropriate, during your next meeting with them.

https://www.nlp-techniques.org/nlp-t.../storytelling/
    Last edited by Flash; 19th July 2017 at 16:48.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), gaiagirl (20th July 2017), Nasu (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017), sdv (19th July 2017), Wind (19th July 2017)

20. Link to Post #971
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

LOVE the phrase " 'cosmic' conmen"! Conmen know how to make people feel sorry for them; pure logic seems to accomplish nothing. Each of us has to learn our own lessons in life & it seems this younger crowd will have to learn their lessons the hard way, as a great many of us have.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

AutumnW (19th July 2017), Flash (19th July 2017), gaiagirl (20th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Milo (19th July 2017), Paprika (19th July 2017), raregem (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017)

22. Link to Post #972
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not so off topic.
    Video was taken down because it was misleading…
    (Nuff said in the first 30 seconds.)

YouTube Took Down My Video Exposing CNN - And You Won't Believe Why!

Published on Jul 19, 2017

YouTube took down my "This is CNN" viral video, mocking and exposing CNN, and you won't believe why. It's the most ironic thing I've ever heard. Here's what happened. Copyright © 2017
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th July 2017 at 20:23.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (19th July 2017), Chester (19th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), gaiagirl (20th July 2017), Hervé (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), raregem (19th July 2017)

24. Link to Post #973
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

People are tired of being lied to nicely and so they are reacting directly.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th July 2017), gaiagirl (20th July 2017), Jake (19th July 2017), Kristin (19th July 2017), Paprika (19th July 2017), raregem (19th July 2017), RunningDeer (19th July 2017)

26. Link to Post #974
    Thanks

A take over by narcissists and sociopaths has many facets. One of those is what i wrote above about using story tellling techniques and using already implanted memes to have an impact on people. Another one much more subtle is using humanities archétypes to gain power over people. Archétypes that are sometimes shared by the planet herself as well. Here what i wrote in another thread about this:

In the same vein as your, humanity has been serve the good and the bad stories because in their inner most development (or undevelopment), they are squeeze with the PERSECUTOR-VICTIM-SAVIOR complex, which is a full fledge archetype to which all of humanity and planet earth have succombed (Fallen).

This perpetual loop in between the three stops évolutions and the development of self responsibility.

When the victim says : I HAVE BEEN HURT, a savior comes and says I WILL HELP YOU and then goes against the persecuter who then says I AM THEEE VICTIM and those you consider victime are MY PERSECUTOR, then the victim starting to feel its anger which is often justified will want TO PERSECUTE her persecuter and blame the savior for not helping more - so the persecuter becomes in turn the victim, the original victime becomes the persecutors and the savior changes her target. AT one point the savior becomes victim as well (think of all the real whistleblowers).

This is why it is soooo important not to give violence back, as not to pursue this destructive archetype and instead take full responsibilities for our victimhood and turn away energetically, not give an inch of a take to real life persecutors. Extremely difficult to do, but doable.

This is also why playing with this archetype is soooooo easy for nefarious intentions and nefarious énergies/beings.

Therefore, the game good/bad ET is probably right, they at present all bad, until we take our own responsibilities and take care of our own.

Goodie is a full fledge archetype sponsor and implementer with its savior ETs.

And Bill, Dark Journalist and others are actually cancelling Goodes énergies and will to implement this persecutor/victim/savior archetype. Using logic and proof base thinking. We just have to be careful not to persecute in turn, and just remain the observers and naming what we see in order to destroy the unconscious impact of what we see that is off and that is to use us.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Callista (20th July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), ditting (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), gaiagirl (20th July 2017), Jake (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017), sunflower (20th July 2017)

28. Link to Post #975
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Quote And Bill, Dark Journalist and others are actually cancelling Goodes énergies and will to implement this persecutor/victim/savior archetype. Using logic and proof base thinking. We just have to be careful not to persecute in turn, and just remain the observers and naming what we see in order to destroy the unconscious impact of what we see that is off and that is to use us.
    Spot on Flash!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Callista (20th July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Jake (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

30. Link to Post #976
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    the PERSECUTOR-VICTIM-SAVIOR complex
    Yes. This is called The Drama Triangle, developed by Steve Karpman in the 1960s. It's one of the many major tools of Transactional Analysis.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), Callista (20th July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), ditting (20th July 2017), Flash (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), gaiagirl (20th July 2017), GroovieBean (20th July 2017), HaveBlue (21st July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

32. Link to Post #977
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,707 times in 3,334 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes. This is called The Drama Triangle, developed by Steve Karpman in the 1960s. It's one of the many major tools of Transactional Analysis.

It's easy to look at something like this and identify the position of others in the cycle of drama. The harder observation is to identify ourselves and what part we are individually playing. I also realize that this is a fluid thing. One time a victim, another time a rescuer or a persecutor. Most assuredly if we find ourselves in the midst of drama, we are playing a part. I am not saying that is good or bad, life can be pretty unexciting without drama.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), Callista (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

34. Link to Post #978
    Thanks

Yes, i got it in French. I worked a lot with this in conflict management and leadership seminars. It is very efficient. When the people involved get to know this, often, they end up solving the problem. I used this and NLP (but with a positive usage, not for nefarious purposes).

This triangle is overused by sociopaths and psychopaths and manipulators of all kinds. They have a real good nose for sniffing those who will succomb to it, for sniffing the right timing etc. Once you know about it, you are much less subject to be taken for a ride.

The important thing to understand is that when the savior helps the victim (not talking of road accident here where you have emergency care, but psychological/energetic/emotional interventions), he de-responsabilise the victim and the latter get into a passive state of needing help, sometimes with no end in sight. The advantages for the savior: he has control on the victim and the persecutor, because the persecutor has to take him into account if he wants to pursue his persecution.

The other important thing to know is that the persecutor will try to have the savior side with him either by having the savior perceive him (the persecutor) as a victim as well, or by having the savior seeing advantages in siding with him (through treats or heavy gifts for example - see threats to David Wilcock for example). Once that is done, the persecutor has his hands free and can drill into the victim - the victim becomes sometimes so entrenched into the whole system that she cannot see any issues (typical of cults).

The third thing is that the victim may then become persecutor to try to change the situation. We see that in chldren who were molested whom in turn molest children when they became adults. We also see that in cult victims who will attack anyone not agreeing with them and their beliefs.

Usually in a normal situation, we are all sometimes caught in this archetype. What makes it normal is the flexibility in it, we will be in turn savior, victim, persecutor, depending on needs and life circumstances. And sometimes we will be out of the triangle in our relationships. Of course, really developed beings who have pretty much overcome the human situation won't even get into that archetype. But the great majority of humans (99.9%)are still at this stage of development.

When this triangle is used by psychopaths and manipulators, who have had training in using it since early childhood or have genetic make up easying their Learning of manipulation (PTB elite, psychopaths with no empathy in their brain cells) (they are incredibly good at using it) you will notice that the positions in the triangle have become inflexible. Nobody change sides. The persecutors remains persecuting, the victim remains a victim and the savior(s) remain in the same position. Then you know whom you are dealing with, this is chronic and there is most probably a real psycho in it (could be the perceived victim that is manipulation and persecuting with her sickness as well, beware). This requires stringent intervention and/or complete withdrawal from one of the actors to brake the loop.

When intervention happens (Bill Ryan and Dard Journalist for Goode), you will have a large reaction from the psychopath because he loses his power. He will try to get saviors on his side (Goode's kids mainly and Gaia TV and..the cult followers.), will start threatening the archetype disturbers, and will go very far to defend its hand on others. This, in personal relationships, goes on between 6 to12 months, then slowly fades away, this is a very difficult period for the ones in the victim position, times where the Partner gets killed for example, and the victim has to know she has to be very strong and it will be for a time only). After 12 months, the persecutor starts looking for other victims.

Victims are to blame to if they do not take personal responsibilities, as the truth movement could be blamed if it does not take its own defense.

So Bill and company, expect more trouble ahead, until Goode is either replaced or loses so much that he has to look elsewhere.

Same for PTB, they will defend to the teeth their positions of power. THe whole system has become inflexible, the 1% having it all and exploiting the rest.

------------
    Peterpam, yes life is not exciting without drama, so it seems, for less Evolved people. But in fact, it is completely the opposite. But we have been so trained with misery and pain that we think we need it in order to evolve or be excited.

I do not think that a scientist who is completely enthralled with his research is in a drama, but on the contrary, he is in the excitement of curiosity fulfillment.

I do not think that a mountain climber is in pain except for physical (here we are talking of emotional pain within this triangle), which he has imposed on himself, so it does not get to be negative Learning, but rather getting within and using all its inner powers you see...

This triangle has been bought by human and we live with it since we bought it. Time for growth hey??

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Last edited by Flash; 20th July 2017 at 16:03.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), Callista (20th July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017), Shadowself (20th July 2017)

36. Link to Post #979
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

It is not possible to CHANGE other people....we can only present the facts as we know them & allow others to make their own decisions. The facts are now OUT THERE! It is a personal decision relative to where each individual is IN the drama as to how much energy one wishes to expend & for what purpose.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), Callista (20th July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Flash (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017), Tintin (21st July 2017), Wind (20th July 2017)

38. Link to Post #980
    Thanks

This belief is a limiting one loxie foxie. We may not ´change' someone but we are always able to change the situation Which in turns changes the behavior of those involved and often jump starts an awakening in those who are truthful within, de bonne foi. Psychopaths will rarely change either because the way they are provides much rewards or because they can't due to their genetic make up

But we can change the setting, this is our responsibilities and an helping belief

Bill and others did just that, changing the settings to a more empathetic and humane one

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    It is not possible to CHANGE other people....we can only present the facts as we know them & allow others to make their own decisions. The facts are now OUT THERE! It is a personal decision relative to where each individual is IN the drama as to how much energy one wishes to expend & for what purpose.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), AutumnW (20th July 2017), Bob (21st July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 124 FirstFirst 1 39 49 59 99 124 LastLast