Page 78 of 124 FirstFirst 1 28 68 78 88 124 LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #1541
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

He was probably taking donations while being "on the payroll", as Shane's screenshot proved. I know not everyone believes Shane, but I think he's a good guy, and I'd take his word over Corey's any day. I believe a lot of compromised alt media assets ask for donations as a way to appear poor and grassrootsy, while working for forces unknown. Not Avalon, of course, I know donations here barely cover server costs. But I have seen people of questionable intent crowdfund large amounts in a suspiciously short time.
    Last edited by Daozen; 12th September 2017 at 02:50.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

BMJ (13th September 2017), Callista (12th September 2017), Chester (12th September 2017), GroovieBean (13th September 2017), Jake (13th September 2017), Sequoia (12th September 2017)

3. Link to Post #1542
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Latest from Daniel Liszt, the Dark Journalist!

The Paracast

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QdakbO2hzXk
    Already shared by RunningDeer, 10 posts up ^^

(But thanks anyway: it's a great listen. )

Quote Posted by KansasGirl (here)
    But it's just been about "business" all along.
    Hi there, and a very warm welcome to the forum.

Yes, re business. Corey is staking his future career and income on this, in his mind for years to come. He has to. He has nothing else.

Has anybody also mentioned how he has talked about 'sphere beings' and 'golden triangle headed beings', and the fact that circles and triangles relate to occult symbolism? I find that interesting.

To clarify, I don't mean I believe his stories; I mean it is interesting he chose to 'create' these 'beings' with the aspect of circles and triangles in mind. That is the best I can explain with my peanut.

Example:

Last edited by 7alon; 12th September 2017 at 03:56.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

BMJ (13th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2017), Matthew (13th September 2017), Nasu (12th September 2017), Shadowself (15th September 2017)

5. Link to Post #1543
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,890 times in 1,036 posts

Well it had to be circles and triangles, Corey's kids needed to "evolve", otherwise they would still be worshiping "Sponge Bob Square Pants" !

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Basho (12th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th September 2017), SunSea (13th September 2017)

7. Link to Post #1544
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,018 times in 5,560 posts

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Our New "Blue Chicken Cult" (Thinking of renaming our company to this, lol) HQ in Colorado: The way we were able to get into this house in Colorado was pretty magical. I will tell the story soon. We were able to locate a house that was larger than the one we live in now for only $500 per month more. We had been trying to manifest a home that also had a basement apartment that could be turned into a studio/work area for our team. I was sure that we would have to pay much more if we found what we needed. We want to thank all of the supporters that stuck with us and have assisted us in moving into a new and much more active phase of development with our projects. We have gotten an incredible amount of work done against horrific odds and attacks... imagine how much we will accomplish living in the same city and working full time on this mission. Corey Goode

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BlueAvia...=page_internal

But this Corey Kid calls it rightly the Party Pad:

Shout out to the Blue Chicken Party Pad...The neighbors are going to love that.

Attachment 36153

Hanging with the homies...
    Attachment 36154
    This video grosses me out more than I can say. He's walking around his new large house that he's going to live in off the proceeds of lies (that's assuming that one of his generous and mislead followers didn't donate THIS house to him for two years as well, like his last house). He even says in the text to this gag-worthy video that it's larger than their last house, and for only $500 more!

Just disgusting. "Only 500." When you're living off of donations from people you've lied to, sure, maybe $500 seems like a throw-away amount- "only" $500. I wonder how many of his followers would LOVE to have $500 to throw around? Shows how out-of-touch he is with what he is really doing.

And this, which he said about the basement: "We plan on dedicating this space to the business." The business. Remember when he started out with this? It was to get the word out about disclosure, and humanity's path. That's how he hooked folks. But it's just been about "business" all along.

Gross.
    Hi KansaGirl: yup, gross really sums it up. I wonder how long it may be before some truly awakened 'Corey Kids' get the rub, wake up and then share their testimonies on this forum and maybe even become members. It will happen, I'm certain, but when would be interesting. I'm sure they'd be welcomed on this forum, as all are, and a healing process may then begin. This could all come crashing down on Corey's head, big-time. Not that I wish him any ill, but, it's the old adage of 'What goes around comes around.' Man, oh man, I sense a pile up coming along on a metaphorical interstate, somewhere in the conciousness' of these kids. I'm concerned for them actually: they've been well and truly set up.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2017), BMJ (13th September 2017), Callista (13th September 2017), Chester (12th September 2017), ditting (14th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2017), gaiagirl (14th September 2017), geofffxdwg (30th December 2017), Jake (13th September 2017), KansasGirl (12th September 2017), Nasu (12th September 2017), Omni (12th September 2017), Reinhard (12th September 2017), RunningDeer (12th September 2017), Sequoia (12th September 2017), Shadowself (13th September 2017), WTHTLight (14th September 2017)

9. Link to Post #1545
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,018 times in 5,560 posts

Thank you for the warm welcome, Bill! It's fantastic to be here.

Re: re: business, I don't have any problem with anyone making a living from their actual work and research, etc. Just wanted to make that clear. My problem with Mr. Goode is that he's making money off of lies. I am embarrassed to say that I donated money to him when I first ran across him. Within a few weeks and a tiny amount of research I realized I had fallen for a scam. Hopefully we can shape the community somehow so that this kind of riffraff doesn't get in.
    I am sorry to hear that you got caught up in that whole business, but, equally delighted that you've realized. Congratulations on the great escape, you'll be safe here in Avalon.

For a bit of light relief and with due respect to Mr John Lennon I offer an amended lyric to his excellent 'Working Class Hero', who could have taken a swipe at CG with a line, maybe something like this:

"They keep you doped with blue chickens and duplicity"

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

BMJ (13th September 2017), Callista (13th September 2017), Chester (13th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2017), KansasGirl (15th September 2017), RunningDeer (13th September 2017), Sequoia (13th September 2017), Shadowself (13th September 2017)

11. Link to Post #1546
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

KansasGirl's "wakeup" (alone) makes this whole thread worth it.

I also noticed some others that have joined PA and posted here and there may be like KansasGirl.

When I consider the often 12 to 1 and upwards ratio of nonmembers to members reading this forum and viewing this thread, I am so glad PA has spearheaded the exposure of the "Goode Cult" that's turned into a "Bird Herd" filled with targeted youth... some of our most vulnerable due to their awesome open mindedness and innocence.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (13th September 2017), Callista (13th September 2017), Daozen (13th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2017), gaiagirl (14th September 2017), KansasGirl (15th September 2017), Matthew (15th September 2017), RunningDeer (13th September 2017), Sequoia (13th September 2017), TargeT (22nd September 2017), Tintin (13th September 2017)

13. Link to Post #1547
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

KansasGirl,

Welcome to the forum. Good response as well to the blue chicken cult. BCC for short.

I've about said all I can say except that when I found out several months ago that the BCC was still gathering strength with people like Jimmy Church and Gaia TV as their sponsor I was a little surprised. When I searched it out the thing that disturbed me the most was seeing him parade his own children to the public and presenting himself as some wholesome family man. All you have to do is see his children's eyes to know there is something terribly wrong. Then I saw that this BCC was pandering to children in the form of backpacks and I somewhat lost it. As a parent of three and grandmother of three this to me was the most disturbed thing to see.

I'm about done with this BCC and there's not much more to say on my end but I do hope they are exposed as a marketing cult for profit which is quite evident.

Recently I saw one of the Corey's Kids try their best to say that "Disclosure is consciousness". Say what? Perhaps they should invest in a dictionary. Also watching one of the kids just casually discuss their drug use was a bit disturbing but how else can they justify some of the nonsense they are peddling at the moment. Another is now a tarot expert but has no idea where tarot comes from. She actually said Rider-Waite tarot was the source of Tarot. I kid you not I heard it. I do hope she's educated herself since then...but it seems education is not needed in the BCC...just persuasion and all that jazz.

I'm actually done until they are properly exposed as the cult they are. This is why I have not been posting much the last few days. I've personally been working on things like...saving lives as in emergency response. That is what I do. I'm the first line medical response if someone's heart stops among other such medical emergencies. And yes...If I were standing in front of Corey Goode I would do everything it takes to bring him back should that occur. But as I don't run in this circle of nonsense that will never happen.

Life is precious and I do hope at some juncture his children get relived of this public humility they must be experiencing. My god...can you imagine? I can't! From hearing Corey tell it BCC headquarters will be right downstairs. As children they are helpless to their fathers incompetence and whims. I watched one of his conference videos of him speaking...and his son was sitting there and it was quit telling to see his son who never looked at as his father who was talking.

For the sake of the children I can't imagine where the children will play while BCC headquarters is in full swing...surrounded by those casual drug users on some kind of hallucinogen or some other mind altering substance. Children deserve so much more than placating their fathers ego as savior of humanity!

I pray these kids get some kind of relief from the directions their father is using them for. Over and out!
    Last edited by Shadowself; 13th September 2017 at 15:42.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

7alon (14th September 2017), anandacate (17th September 2017), Bill Ryan (13th September 2017), BMJ (13th September 2017), Callista (13th September 2017), Chester (13th September 2017), Debra (14th September 2017), Did You See Them (13th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th September 2017), gaiagirl (14th September 2017), KansasGirl (15th September 2017), mab777 (14th September 2017), Matthew (14th September 2017), RunningDeer (13th September 2017), Sequoia (13th September 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th September 2017), Tintin (13th September 2017), WTHTLight (15th September 2017)

15. Link to Post #1548
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    KansasGirl,

Welcome to the forum. Good response as well to the blue chicken cult. BCC for short.

I've about said all I can say except that when I found out several months ago that the BCC was still gathering strength with people like Jimmy Church and Gaia TV as their sponsor I was a little surprised. When I searched it out the thing that disturbed me the most was seeing him parade his own children to the public and presenting himself as some wholesome family man. All you have to do is see his children's eyes to know there is something terribly wrong. Then I saw that this BCC was pandering to children in the form of backpacks and I somewhat lost it. As a parent of three and grandmother of three this to me was the most disturbed thing to see.

I'm about done with this BCC and there's not much more to say on my end but I do hope they are exposed as a marketing cult for profit which is quite evident.

Recently I saw one of the Corey's Kids try their best to say that "Disclosure is consciousness". Say what? Perhaps they should invest in a dictionary. Also watching one of the kids just casually discuss their drug use was a bit disturbing but how else can they justify some of the nonsense they are peddling at the moment. Another is now a tarot expert but has no idea where tarot comes from. She actually said Rider-Waite tarot was the source of Tarot. I kid you not I heard it. I do hope she's educated herself since then...but it seems education is not needed in the BCC...just persuasion and all that jazz.

I'm actually done until they are properly exposed as the cult they are. This is why I have not been posting much the last few days. I've personally been working on things like...saving lives as in emergency response. That is what I do. I'm the first line medical response if someone's heart stops among other such medical emergencies. And yes...If I were standing in front of Corey Goode I would do everything it takes to bring him back should that occur. But as I don't run in this circle of nonsense that will never happen.

Life is precious and I do hope at some juncture his children get relived of this public humility they must be experiencing. My god...can you imagine? I can't! From hearing Corey tell it BCC headquarters will be right downstairs. As children they are helpless to their fathers incompetence and whims. I watched one of his conference videos of him speaking...and his son was sitting there and it was quit telling to see his son who never looked at as his father who was talking.

For the sake of the children I can't imagine where the children will play while BCC headquarters is in full swing...surrounded by those casual drug users on some kind of hallucinogen or some other mind altering substance. Children deserve so much more than placating their fathers ego as savior of humanity!

I pray these kids get some kind of relief from the directions their father is using them for. Over and out!
    As I mentioned with the circles and triangles, there is definitely a cult aspect to all of this. Which we have seen before. Maybe some disagree, that is okay. It is a rather 'loose' or speculative connection, but we see it everywhere in entertainment.

I like this short excerpt from one of The Dark Journalist's interviews. It explains the need for the children from a financial perspective.

Last edited by 7alon; 14th September 2017 at 01:46.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th September 2017), Matthew (14th September 2017), Nasu (14th September 2017), RunningDeer (14th September 2017), TargeT (22nd September 2017)

17. Link to Post #1549
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Did you know Real Rationalist is Avalon member, TargeT? Yup.

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    I like this short excerpt from one of The Dark Journalist's interviews. It explains the need for the children from a financial perspective.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd June 2020 at 14:41.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (15th September 2017), anandacate (17th September 2017), avid (14th September 2017), Debra (14th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th September 2017), GrnEggsNHam (9th October 2017), Nasu (14th September 2017), raregem (14th September 2017), TargeT (22nd September 2017)

19. Link to Post #1550
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

The marketing wheels are turning again....for $12 you get a whole evening with Teresa and Stacy

Click image for larger version

Name:	stacy goode.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	36175

Details
    Teresa Yanaros of Divine Frequency is excited to present: "Awakening Experiences Webinar" featuring special guest Stacy Goode. Join Teresa and Stacy in a conscious community gathering to discuss awakening experiences. Hear their perspectives and get a chance to ask questions and share your experience as well.

How to Sign Up:
    1. Email thedivinefrequency@gmail.com
    2. SUBJECT: AWAKENING EXPERIENCES
    3. Body: Full Name.
    You will receive an email with an electronic invoice for $12. Once the invoice is paid, your spot will be confirmed, and you will receive additional information about the webinar.
    Space is limited so register now!

-------
    Disclaimer: All rights to material generated is owned by Divine FrequencyTM, which has the right to utilize content/recordings for further public use. By attending the conference, you agree that any material recorded/generated can be used only by Divine FrequencyTM for the following purposes including, but not limited to: further production and/or media use, including derivative works.

https://www.facebook.com/events/156060608307369/?acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A3%2C%22source_newsfeed_story_type%22%3A%22regular%22%2C%22action_history %22%3A%22[%7B%5C%22surface%5C%22%3A%5C%22newsfeed%5C%22%2C%5C%22mechanism%5C%22%3A%5C%22feed_story%5C%22%2C%5C %22extra_data%5C%22%3A[]%7D]%22%2C%22has_source%22%3Atrue%7D&source=3&source_newsfeed_story_type=regular&action_history=[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22newsfeed%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22feed_story%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A[]%7D]&has_source=1&fref=mentions

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

7alon (15th September 2017), Reinhard (16th September 2017), RunningDeer (14th September 2017), TargeT (22nd September 2017)

21. Link to Post #1551
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Did you know Real Rationalist is Avalon member, TargeT? Yup.

Nope! Kudos to Target for the edited part of this interview. Good to show people some of the processes behind this scheme in a short, easy to listen video.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th September 2017), RunningDeer (15th September 2017), TargeT (22nd September 2017)

23. Link to Post #1552
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Yesterday I was listening to a video by Gordon Asher Davidson, a person new to me. I heard him give his perspective on DW/CG so thought to post it here.

In general, I found Davidson's perspectives insightful, balanced, and uplifting on many topics.

He gives his perspective on DW/CG for about 2 minutes at minute 1:07:17 @ quick link here.
    Note: there is a brief glitch just before he mentions CG.

Streamed live on May 6, 2017
    Last edited by anandacate; 16th September 2017 at 09:34. Reason: to add note

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th September 2017), Mike (16th September 2017), Reinhard (16th September 2017), RunningDeer (16th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #1553
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

I wonder why they have chosen the WiFi logo to be the symbol of Divine Frequency ???

Last edited by uzn; 20th September 2017 at 16:47.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Bruno (21st September 2017), Callista (21st September 2017), drneglector (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th September 2017), Franny (20th September 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st September 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (21st September 2017), RunningDeer (21st September 2017), sunwings (20th September 2017), WalterBosley (20th September 2017), Wind (21st September 2017)

27. Link to Post #1554
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

https://www.facebook.com/ellielight0...hbJGEqxtkKwiRM

Name:  corey goode 33.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  35.2 KB

Trying to attach an MP4 but cannot seem to do it.

Somebody has posted many videos of Corey at the UFOlogy conference in Spain, which took place this week. Above is a screenshot of the particular video.

Corey said...

"Recently the Rothschilds tried to start a civil war within the UFO community..."

Yes the Rothschilds

Not Gaia, Corey, Salla, Wilcocked, the kids or NSA.

The Rothchilds.
    Last edited by sunwings; 21st September 2017 at 11:20.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Callista (21st September 2017), Chester (21st September 2017), drneglector (26th September 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st September 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st September 2017), KansasGirl (22nd September 2017), Malgorzata (24th September 2017), Matthew (21st September 2017), Omni (21st September 2017), RunningDeer (21st September 2017), TargeT (22nd September 2017), Wind (21st September 2017)

29. Link to Post #1555
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Its easy to say things to cool aide drinkers when a.) the cool aide drinkers are newbies and/or vulnerable to this sort of BS and b.) because the things said (Rothschilds) cannot be (easily) disproved. This is one of their primary MOs - examples - slaves in Nazi work camps on Mars.

Note also the regurgitation of "accepted boogie men." Again - "the Rothschilds" "4th Reich Nazis" "CIA Deep State actors," "NASA""... etc., etc.
    Last edited by Chester; 22nd September 2017 at 12:46.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st September 2017), Matthew (21st September 2017), RunningDeer (21st September 2017), sunwings (22nd September 2017), Wind (21st September 2017)

31. Link to Post #1556
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

GaiaTV is NOT an Authority!

I’d like to believe Teresa is experiencing cognitive dissonance with CG and that community. If so… kudos to her! OR is it a strategy? I ask this because Stillness in the Storm posted the article. Or is it because she needs material for her webinar, “Spiritual Coaching with Teresa”?

Teresa states in the video below @ 5:29:
    "...There are constructs that you have to reside within if you want to be a part of a certain society. If you want to be inside of academia you have to follow their construct.

"What do you look to as your authorities in your life and how did that process change as you got older and as you started coming into your own? How did you develop your way of vetting information?"
    What goes through my head is if I left a comment on her platform, would Teresa and the Corey gang dox me like she did to the Dark Journalist? Spiritual Coach Yanaros revealed his name, where he lives and other personal information. The video is still up. Teresa makes money off it. I’d not trust her as a spiritual coach. (her label)

From her Facebook page:

Published on Sep 20, 2017

Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st September 2017 at 18:10.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (22nd September 2017), Callista (21st September 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st September 2017), Matthew (21st September 2017), Nasu (21st September 2017), sunwings (21st September 2017), TargeT (22nd September 2017)

33. Link to Post #1557
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,341 times in 4,087 posts

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Corey said...

"Recently the Rothschilds tried to start a civil war within the UFO community..."

Yes the Rothschilds

Not Gaia, Corey, Salla, Wilcocked, the kids or NSA.

The Rothchilds.
    With so many well meaning people stepping up as Goode detractors it must be confusing. I mean, if we're not haters why are we presenting evidence against and being detractors? To be where they are these followers are blissfully unaware of the evidence: Goode is peddling recycled information, his business partner is a devotional Lucifer worshipper (not just a crazy kid in a rock and roll band.. look again), and Goodes extensive web of inconsistencies, etc....

'it's a big invisible monster directly causing these detractors' ..aka The Rothchilds... Great way of dismissing challenges and criticism. It may well succeed at soothing those deep in the Goode. I doubt/hope it won't convince new comers.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st September 2017), mojo (21st September 2017), Nasu (21st September 2017), Omni (21st September 2017), RunningDeer (22nd September 2017), sunwings (21st September 2017), TargeT (22nd September 2017)

35. Link to Post #1558
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,571 times in 5,659 posts

Love your saying YoYoYo ... yes the dark force is deep in the Goode...

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st September 2017), Matthew (21st September 2017), Nasu (21st September 2017), RunningDeer (22nd September 2017), TargeT (22nd September 2017)

37. Link to Post #1559
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

I just finished listening to MICHAEL GERLOFF on Linda Moulton-Howe's show and I must say I am disappointed that she entertained this guy for five minutes.

His story was OK even when he ventured into 'I remember being on the Moon'. BUT then he described a portal being 'like in the Stargate movie', which is still SOMEWHAT OK if he's just looking for an analogy we'll all grasp to describe something. BUT THEN THERE IT WAS: Gerloff claims to have been in a twenty-and-back program, his memories erased and he was time traveled back to the moment of his recruitment into the Marines, 1998 back to 1978. And THEN he claims the altruistic 'doing this for the people of the world' motive for coming out.

My assessment -- until I am flat out proven wrong -- is that Gerloff is being put out there to eventually, you will see, back up Corey Goode et al.

BS FLAG on the field!

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Chester (22nd September 2017), Harley (22nd September 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (25th September 2017), KansasGirl (22nd September 2017), Matthew (22nd September 2017), muxfolder (22nd September 2017), Omni (22nd September 2017), RunningDeer (22nd September 2017), ThePythonicCow (22nd September 2017), uzn (24th September 2017)

39. Link to Post #1560
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Nope! Kudos to Target for the edited part of this interview. Good to show people some of the processes behind this scheme in a short, easy to listen video.
    I aim to please

Hopefully mother nature will give me a bit of a break (brake?) and I can get back to video production/editing. (though I'm a bit tired of this topic, I have a few videos on it).

I was going to do another one focused on how they like to Dox people (and how despising that type of activity is) but I think it's being well covered in other areas... I even had some great footage from a conversation with one of the leading IT security experts and his opinion on Doxing and the type of people that "dox" others.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

anandacate (23rd September 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd September 2017), Kristin (22nd September 2017), Matthew (22nd September 2017), Omni (22nd September 2017), WTHTLight (29th September 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 124 FirstFirst 1 28 68 78 88 124 LastLast