United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    And as far as victims. Let's face it. What can CG possibly do or have done that hurts me or anyone else who doesn't blindly follow it/him? Nothing. And for those that blindly follow or get hurt by him...well, they have issues that go beyond a CG.
    That’s a pretty heartless thing to say. You mean they don’t have anyone to give them a friendly warning to watch out for something that might be harmful?
    Quote So why all of the whining and hate?
    Your description: mine would be, as I just said, ‘a friendly warning to watch out for something that might be harmful’.
    ...and this is the whole point OMG. The entire point. And so I ask very directly, does the well being of the vulnerable matter to you?
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), Mike (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), Sierra (27th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #462
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Corey’s got that covered. I can’t recall where I heard/read in one of his bazillion websites, blogs, vlogs, guest talks or TV. He explained that there’ll be much less contact here on out from the feathery blues. They want us to practice all the good stuff Corey brought back. (paraphrase)
    When he was ruling the TOT forum (in the late spring of 2015) and suddenly he started experiencing some serious push back, he suddenly announced that the Blue Avians declared that humanity was not yet ready for 'disclosure' and so they (the Blue Avians) extended 'disclosure' out into the future by 50 years. Corey was what... about 45 years old then? That would make him what... 95? He's no dummy, he knows the odds he's around then are almost zero.
    Last edited by Chester; 27th May 2017 at 03:57.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), Callista (27th May 2017), Cidersomerset (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Mike (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), Sierra (27th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #463
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Has anyone ever asked Corey why the "blue avians" won't reveal themselves to * a single other human being* on the planet??? Not even *one*??? Wouldnt the blue avian message be better served if there were several emissaries? Or dozens? Or hundreds? Just one seems awful limiting...

...of course we all know the answer to that one..

(Really, has he ever been asked that before?)
    The following are more Corey responses:

FAQ # 94, 68, 64, 60, 47, 28
    https://www.spherebeingalliance.com/faqs

Oh and FAQ # 67 is worth a look. Excerpt:
    “One should use their discernment and treat all info (From all sources) as potential disinfo until proof is seen. I agree with that.”

As is FAQ #83 Excerpt:
    “If you are thinking of coming forward with information and become an anonymous or open whistle blower please Contact Myself, David Wilcock or Michael Salla to make sure you will be handled in an ETHICAL and secure manner.”

Any whistleblowers wannabe handled? I hear it’s a pretty lucrative gig!
    Last edited by Gemma13; 27th May 2017 at 05:33.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), Callista (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Mike (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #464
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    You say you can't see how Corey can hurt you. Ok, I accept that as your honest best shot at understanding the implications of what's going on here.
    Thank you.

8. Link to Post #465
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And as far as victims. Let's face it. What can CG possibly do or have done that hurts me or anyone else who doesn't blindly follow it/him? Nothing. And for those that blindly follow or get hurt by him...well, they have issues that go beyond a CG.
    That’s a pretty heartless thing to say. You mean they don’t have anyone to give them a friendly warning to watch out for something that might be harmful?
    Quote So why all of the whining and hate?
    Your description: mine would be, as I just said, ‘a friendly warning to watch out for something that might be harmful’.
    Anyone who has read my posts here for years can clearly see that I'm not heartless.

You, me, Bill, CG or anyone who only relays information with good intent (since his message is exactly that, even if everyone wishes to believe that it's fabricated or not) cannot be held responsible for any harm followers may generate. These people are following simple causative results to their psychological defects or oversights and thus project out instead of looking within. We can feel bad for such people. But observing what is factually happening has nothing to do with being heartless.

There is a common denominator from many of the skeptics here that clearly shows their nature and it has nothing to do with being "friendly". Just look at the way these people write and respond. It's unfortunate and I stand by my description as self evident. And although I am no Jesus even he chastised and even got angry at times.
    Last edited by OMG; 27th May 2017 at 07:13.

9. Link to Post #466
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 640 posts

I agree, as years have past, I´ve seen Dave go more and more desperate. What I thought was desperate for getting the truth out to us. But from what it seems colaberating with Corey, desperate to make us believers and cash in on it ? . I have no clue what to think of Dave W anymore.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 27th May 2017 at 06:41.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #467
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote So why all of the whining and hate? Until Bill or someone else provides a comprehensive factual list of provable claims showing irrefutably that CG has lied about this or that, etc, all I see are perspectives and opinions. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155196
    has been done numerous times by numerous people. Some are just hard of hearing.

when you take off all beliefs, all of them, truth is what remains, linked to reality - and with hard of hearing humanity, stubborn and beliefs creating, accepting, dying for it, well, not much remains. Their lifes being based on lies.

All those willing to lie, consciously, are leading humanity astray. It is crucial in turning points of developing consciousness that lies be exposed so that evolution can proceed.

Corey is destroying the truth movement. And many others are. Quite simple isn't it?

When a friend of mine find and declare public funds embezllement, should she have kept quiet and not say anything? As the hidden world funds embezzlement is doing, which is harming all of us since we do not profit from our labor because it is stolen.

When my neighbour is stolen, his house robbed, should I not declare what I have seen so that he gets his things back or the thief is stopped from stealing others around?

Many alt people are stealing the truth from us and stealing money through their strategy to get our money, with a breeze of polluted air in exchange. Should'nt we declare what we see? Shouldn't we mention that the sheep in front of us is in fact a wolfe, beware?

Without hatred of course. This leads nowhere either.

Quote But I won't allow what others do to thwart my path or value, even if it means my death or those I love most dearly.

The spiritual path is most important for me because it's the most accurately personal, yet also broadest, overall significant, and potent of ALL topics. While the Alien/UFO, technology, paranormal, cryptic, secret or deep government and other related subjects are just points of interest or curiosities along the way.
    You see, you are plainly telling us here that you are ready to die for your beliefs (you used the term value, a value is belief based).

Well, I discovered no later than last summer that a belief system is a lie. Sometimes worthile, because it makes me progress, but to go further I have to get rid of it - a better word would be to let go of it. Then plain truth remains - and yes it hurts, not much remains.

You are right, spiritual path is the most important, and rejecting lies while helping our neighbours to see through lies as well is part of the path. The "curiosity along the way " has to be named as well, in order to proceed and go further.

This is my experience..
    1. You lost me. What's been done many times by numerous people?

This article clearly vindicates CG from Bill's accusations and I have yet to see a written rebuttal to this or ANY attempt to systematically label the so-called lies of CG that haven't already been shot down. http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...-ryan.html?m=1

However, I just noticed this post from Bill not long ago. Although he didn't provide a link to the interview he was referring to. And so I don't know how accurately it follows and addresses CG rebuttal. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155111

2. How is CG destroying the "truth" movement? First, he never claimed that his information was provable. Only that others would eventually come out to support various parts of his expericnes and claims. William Thompkins being one such highly credible person. Further, truth is a broad topic that doesn't necessarily mean socially provable or even dealing in facts. Regardless, CG has put everything on the line to come forward and relay his experiences. While people debate if what he says is true, or his credibility, he none the less is conveying "his truth", subjective as it may be. And I clearly see such people as truthers.

Here's a good summary of types of truth, etc. Starts around 6:15 of this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=WmhFYQnlKB4

3. Suggesting any of us has anything other than a "beLIEf" can be seen as just a play on words. Here's a fun link on "beliefs". http://trufax.org/general/beliefsystems.html

All of our thinking and actions are relative and partial. No ones Absolutely knows anything. Yet none the less we must act in good conscience based on the information we have. And because the moment-to-moment of life IS...we act relatively but with with certainty. So what I'm saying here regarding death is simple. Since no one knows when they will die as long as a person speaks the truth according to what they perceive it is they can die at any moment with a clear conscience.

Liars, on the other hand, are something else all together. And as far as CG I have yet to see any factual irrefutable proof that he has lied.
    Last edited by OMG; 27th May 2017 at 06:56.

12. Link to Post #468
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 640 posts

I like the blue colour, just a beak and some feathers to perfect it :D

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

BMJ (27th May 2017), TargeT (27th May 2017)

14. Link to Post #469
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,310 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote So why all of the whining and hate? Until Bill or someone else provides a comprehensive factual list of provable claims showing irrefutably that CG has lied about this or that, etc, all I see are perspectives and opinions. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155196
    has been done numerous times by numerous people. Some are just hard of hearing.

when you take off all beliefs, all of them, truth is what remains, linked to reality - and with hard of hearing humanity, stubborn and beliefs creating, accepting, dying for it, well, not much remains. Their lifes being based on lies.

All those willing to lie, consciously, are leading humanity astray. It is crucial in turning points of developing consciousness that lies be exposed so that evolution can proceed.

Corey is destroying the truth movement. And many others are. Quite simple isn't it?

When a friend of mine find and declare public funds embezllement, should she have kept quiet and not say anything? As the hidden world funds embezzlement is doing, which is harming all of us since we do not profit from our labor because it is stolen.

When my neighbour is stolen, his house robbed, should I not declare what I have seen so that he gets his things back or the thief is stopped from stealing others around?

Many alt people are stealing the truth from us and stealing money through their strategy to get our money, with a breeze of polluted air in exchange. Should'nt we declare what we see? Shouldn't we mention that the sheep in front of us is in fact a wolfe, beware?

Without hatred of course. This leads nowhere either.

Quote But I won't allow what others do to thwart my path or value, even if it means my death or those I love most dearly.

The spiritual path is most important for me because it's the most accurately personal, yet also broadest, overall significant, and potent of ALL topics. While the Alien/UFO, technology, paranormal, cryptic, secret or deep government and other related subjects are just points of interest or curiosities along the way.
    You see, you are plainly telling us here that you are ready to die for your beliefs (you used the term value, a value is belief based).

Well, I discovered no later than last summer that a belief system is a lie. Sometimes worthile, because it makes me progress, but to go further I have to get rid of it - a better word would be to let go of it. Then plain truth remains - and yes it hurts, not much remains.

You are right, spiritual path is the most important, and rejecting lies while helping our neighbours to see through lies as well is part of the path. The "curiosity along the way " has to be named as well, in order to proceed and go further.

This is my experience..
    1. You lost me. What's been done many times by numerous people?

This article clearly vindicates CG from Bill's accusations and I have yet to see a written rebuttal to this or ANY attempt to systematically label the so-called lies of CG that haven't already been shot down. http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...-ryan.html?m=1

However, I just noticed this post from Bill not long ago. Although he didn't provide a link to the interview he was referring to. And so I don't know how accurately it follows and addresses CG rebuttal. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155111

2. How is CG destroying the "truth" movement? First, he never claimed that his information was provable. Only that others would eventually come out to support various parts of his expericnes and claims. William Thompkins being one such highly credible person. Further, truth is a broad topic that doesn't necessarily mean socially provable or even dealing in facts. Regardless, CG has put everything on the line to come forward and relay his experiences. While people debate if what he says is true, or his credibility, he none the less is conveying "his truth", subjective as it may be. And I clearly see such people as truthers.

Here's a good summary of types of truth, etc. Starts around 6:15 of this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=WmhFYQnlKB4

3. Suggesting any of us has anything other than a "beLIEf" can be seen as just a play on words. Here's a fun link on "beliefs". http://trufax.org/general/beliefsystems.html

All of our thinking and actions are relative and partial. No ones Absolutely knows anything. Yet none the less we must act in good conscience based on the information we have. And because the moment-to-moment of life IS...we act relatively but with with certainty. So what I'm saying here regarding death is simple. Since no one knows when they will die as long as a person speaks the truth according to what they perceive it is they can die at any moment with a clear conscience.

Liars, on the other hand, are something else all together. And as far as CG I have yet to see any factual irrefutable proof that he has lied.

Let me try to help you here:

The events Corey describes either happened or they did not happen. In this way they are either true or false. He is either lying or he is telling the truth.

To date, he has offered not a shred of evidence to suggest even a fraction of it is true.

Whether events occur or do not occur fall under the umbrella of "absolute truth". I could tell you that the presidential election was yesterday and argue that thats my "relative truth", but it would mean nothing, except that maybe i'm delusional or a pathological liar.

This is very simple.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

araucaria (27th May 2017), AutumnW (27th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), Cidersomerset (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), shijo (27th May 2017), Sierra (27th May 2017), skogvokter (28th May 2017), UfonautRadio (27th May 2017), Wind (28th May 2017)

16. Link to Post #470
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ...all this gets bigger and bigger, the inevitable fallout becomes riskier and riskier for all parties involved. Bubbles only do one thing....pop. this one will too. Just a matter of time.
    Corey’s got that covered. I can’t recall where I heard/read in one of his bazillion websites, blogs, vlogs, guest talks or TV. He explained that there’ll be much less contact here on out from the feathery blues. They want us to practice all the good stuff Corey brought back. (paraphrase)
    Yes, indeed he has got that covered ... I picked up on that too, how convenient eh ?

At 17:37 onwards, Corey says :

Quote Now during this time period, a lot of my, um, visits with them are gonna start to wane a little bit, they want, err, they want a lot of people to re-focus, not you know, focus so much on them, and trying to, um, pray to them and call out to them, but they want us to focus on ourselves ... and another thing that they wanted was that everyone that identified with this message ...
    Because surely with all his new projects on the "up and up" he'll no longer have the time to act as their chosen delegate ...

Quote Goode continues his IE work now and remains in direct physical contact with the Blue Avians (of the Sphere Being Alliance) who have chosen him as a delegate to interface with multiple ET Federations and Councils on their behalf, liaison with the SSP Alliance Council, and deliver important messages to humanity.
    The above quote from the The Ufology World Congress website which is advertising Corey as one of their Speakers at their three day event in Spain later this coming September !
    Last edited by Clear Light; 27th May 2017 at 09:22. Reason: To correct the video link to Ep. 660 of Fade to Black

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

BMJ (28th May 2017), Callista (27th May 2017), Cidersomerset (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Mike (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), UfonautRadio (27th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #471
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

These may have been already posted , a couple of interviews for those who want
    some listening on the subject from two individuals involved from their personal
    view and perspective not necessary fact as people can interpret experiences
    differently and may or may not connect the dots , so take the info in concert with
    your own experiences on the forum and life in general as little is black and
    white in this reality as with Ufology in general there are 50 shades of 'greys' and
    other entities, mixed with mis information and all sorts of disinformation and
    just ' wonderful human creator ' imagination....imo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christine Anderson: Cult Of Personality-The Evolution Of Corey Goode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEvUey6kqOw

Published on 18 May 2017

OffPlanet Radio goes to the primary source for a deep look into the emergence of an
    alternative media cult figure. Corey Goode went from unemployed IT worker, medicated,
    repressed, and in poverty, to a media cottage industry with a TV series on Gaia(M) TV
    and a lucrative slot on the conference circuit.

Christine Anderson's article and narrative of the Corey Goode story:
    http://bit.ly/2cultofgoode

Claiming he was a childhood recruit of the "Secret Space Program"", Goode. long with
    David Wilcock and Dr. Michael Salla, began talking about an offworld race, The Blue Avians,
    one of five groups of beings collectively called The Sphere Alliance. Goode currently travels,
    speaking about "the message of the Blue Avians for humanity"...Is he legit---or a product
    of intelligence agencies and opportunistic media handlers?

A conversation with Christine Anderson, who was an admin on the Project Avalon Forums during
    the time the person now known as Corey Goode was emerging. In September of 2014, she
    conducted an informal talk with Goode at his home, recording the conversation that was later
    released as the first interview.

As Christine describes, there were dramatic changes in Goode's story, as well as his demeanor.
    Then there were ensuing dramas that spilled over into other online groups, personal lives, and
    the online disclosure community, as the once reticent Goode became an online tyrant. In the
    background, a war of egos and the deals that launched a media career.

Christine Anderson is a successful entrepreneur, healer, remote viewer, and coach, who writes
    and produces her videos, interviews, and words of encouragement from http://earthempaths.net/

=============================================================
    =============================================================

Shane The Ruiner: The Evolution Of Corey Goode-Part 2-After Avalon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI8ogW9136k

Published on 22 May 2017

Shane Bales, The Ruiner, and Randy Maugans cover the continued development of the
    media creation that is the Blue Avians-Secret Space Program entertainment franchise.
    Post-Avalon , the forum wars, the entrance of David Wilcock as he looks for his next
    vein of material, Gaia(m) TV, and the mechanics of intelligence operations that run
    through the so-called "alternative media" communities.

Shane's blog and podcasts can be found at:
    http://thewholeworldlaughing.blogspot...

The PDF of deleted, altered forum posts and interactions by/with Corey Goode from April-May 2015 (160 ppg.):
    http://bit.ly/cgforumposts
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th May 2017 at 09:36.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (27th May 2017), BMJ (28th May 2017), Catsquotl (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Mike (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #472
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Let me try to help you here:

The events Corey describes either happened or they did not happen. In this way they are either true or false. He is either lying or he is telling the truth.
    There is another way of discerning truth from fiction here, OMG, let me help you some more. Sam Hunter has stately as plainly as anyone could that he has caught Goode telling multiple lies. This means that if Goode is in any way right, then Sam is lying. Sam is not lying: deal with it.

Sam is someone who has actually personally interacted with Goode. They are both from Dallas, and for all we know, they may actually be personally acquainted; you get my drift, may actually have sat down together in situations likely to generate concrete instances of truthfulness and/or lies – not just pixels on a screen as Goode is for the likes of myself. Sam is also someone who is truthful to a fault; his own personal details that he has supplied consistently over the years, many of them documented, bear the hallmarks of truth. They are not attractive, rather the opposite in fact (notably regarding substance abuse), and definitely not attention-seeking on a large scale. They are neither self-indulgent nor self-deprecatory, simply statements of unpalatable fact to be dealt with, and shared in the spirit of ‘friendly warning’ I mentioned early, and more generally, quite simply in the spirit of friendliness that, when it takes control of human interactions, will reduce or solve most of our really big problems. This is personal disclosure to whomever it may interest, not some universal decree of cosmic disclosure. Maybe you can see the difference between the two. One approach is humble and empowering, basically saying ‘maybe you can help me’; maybe you can, maybe you can’t, but the very process of reaching out is part of the solution. The other approach is arrogant and disempowering, basically stating ‘I can help you (and no one else can)’. It is a one true religion, a priesthood. Goode is presenting himself as a pope, i.e. a ‘vicar of Christ/whatever’ and sole route to salvation – a well-tried and well-tested failed solution. People like to quote JFK: ‘ask not what your country can do for you, rather ask what you can do for your country’ – it is not an empty slogan, it applies here.

I really did not need to mention Sam Hunter in the above, since the two different approaches are exemplified by Goode himself, creating this major discrepancy noted by Bill and others between Avalon member GoodeTxsg and his subsequent avatar. That is a procedural issue independent of the substantive issues that has to be addressed first. A person with integrity does not flake off into CG 1 and CG 2. This is as verifiable as comparing two star maps: if it moves, it is not a star, it is something else. It has nothing whatsoever to do with something as trivial as playing on words, unless you think that someone called Goode has to be doing good and does not deserve to be exCoreyated.

If you fail to see how all this is destroying the alternative media, then look no further than the Avalon forum itself. We are talking about two mutually incompatible stances which a united community has to choose between. ‘Unity in community’ is an empty slogan if it is itself founded on disunity. That choice was made back in 2014, and any subsequent attempt to question its wisdom has the effect, if not the intention, of seeking to divide the forum. In other words, it is undermining each individual member’s very reason for belonging. And that of course includes you, OMG. You are sitting on the fence with an important choice to make.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

BMJ (28th May 2017), Callista (27th May 2017), Catsquotl (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Mike (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), Sierra (27th May 2017), ThePythonicCow (27th May 2017), Wind (28th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #473
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Sam is someone who has actually personally interacted with Goode. They are both from Dallas
    I am also from the Dallas area. I have personally interacted with both Sam Hunter and Corey Goode, as well as observed them on the Avalon forum over whatever portion of the last six years they have been active here. I concur with your appraisal .

Barry Goldwater, an American politician in the last century, once said "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!"

I would remind you now, OMG, that dissent in the defense of integrity is no vice, and that unity in support of deceit is no virtue.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th May 2017 at 10:25.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

araucaria (27th May 2017), Atlas (27th May 2017), BMJ (28th May 2017), Catsquotl (27th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), Mike (27th May 2017), Ol' Roy (28th May 2017), PurpleLama (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), Sierra (27th May 2017), skogvokter (28th May 2017), Wind (28th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #474
    United States Avalon Member Blue Mobius's Avatar
    Thanks

I feel that it's safe to say that the alternative media deals in just as much fake news as main stream media. The world of conspiracy in my view is becoming another entertainment venue excluding those who are sincere in their efforts and present themselves with legitament veracity. Aka Jim Mars, Rich Dolan, and the few good men of truth out there who take the spotlight for a humble moment. I enjoy listening to David Wilcock but do I really believe everything he says? No and I take most of it with a grain of salt as I hope most would. Corey Goode is no different. Certainly there is a truth out there that is far stranger than any fiction one can conjure up. However, we are moving backwards if we seek this truth with no method of critical thinking, questioning of outlandish claims, and acceptence of theory without actual evidence.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blue Mobius For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2017), AutumnW (27th May 2017), BMJ (28th May 2017), Catsquotl (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017), shijo (27th May 2017), Wind (28th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #475
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

https://www.spherebeingalliance.com/faqs

FAQ # 87
    Excerpt:
    It is amazing how quickly people can invent things in their minds, it becomes reality to them and they turn on you. It is actually more than a little creepy.

Also in FAQ # 87 is Corey’s blurb on people who live in his area and those trying to discredit him.

Excerpt:
    I have one such individual that lives in my own city that was a "friend of a friend" and asked to meet me (Who I later found out was hearing voices and thought Draco were putting suicidal thoughts in their head). In the meeting it came up in conversation that we knew a common person that I had an issue with that they were fiercely loyal to. Since that time this person has become so obsessed with attacking me in forums and other sites (They have their own war campaign going on and are in such a long term reactionary state to where they absolutely cannot control their behavior) that I have had to make a policy not to meet people who live near where I do.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2017), BMJ (28th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Hervé (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017)

28. Link to Post #476
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

I saw a comments today which stated "this thing is taking of like a rocket" expressed wit the wish to break it wide open.
    Having found some numbers about the gaia streaming subscriptions I figured what about the freebee subscriptions on you tube..
    Gaia: 120.180
    David wilcock: 95.156
    Sphere being alliance: 31.941

individual views per vid.
    Not even as high as i would have thought.
    Roughly 100.000 per vif with one or two reaching 150.000 for the corey goode stuff

David wilcock is doing better with some vids that have been up for months.
    reaching 500.000.

Still. In my mind not the game changing (although well advertised ) disclosure.

With Love
    Eelco

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2017), BMJ (28th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Hervé (27th May 2017), PurpleLama (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017)

30. Link to Post #477
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

"Blue Avians" do not exist. They are and have always been used as part of a mind control program specifically for members inside Secret Space Programs, Cloning Programs and Culture Creator programs. (Katy Perry has been in contact with the Blue Avians, as has Lady Gaga, as example) [...]

One female I have been training for the past couple months came forward with this story:
    She was sitting at home when she felt compelled to walk outside. She was taken by an orb in OBE form to a meeting with what are being called Sphere Beings (which are not beings at all but I will comment on them another time) two other ET groups and Blue Avians. She was then told how the Blue Avians would be contacting others and would give each who they do contact a phrase they can identify each other with. She was told she was chosen to be a delegate for the Sphere Being Alliance (there's that Alliance word we created popping up again).

She was also told by her superiors within her program that this program had been run on most Secret Space Program members who are no longer active within their programs. They were chosen this way because they are easily discarded if the need arises.
    http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/2015/03/avians.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"pw: BLUEBIRD" unearths entire log of Coalescence Corp. simulations

Shown briefly in the video was a link to a website for a company in the trailer that focuses on human modification through technology. Discovered in the source code for that website was a password: "bluebird". Interestingly, the Bluebird was also shown very briefly in the trailer.

Turns out, Activision and Treyarch have created a tumblr (enhanceyourselfforabettertomorrow.info) for the game, protected by a password. When you enter "BLUEBIRD" (caps a requirement) into the field, you are granted access to what appears to be a "Simulated Cognitive Compatibility Assessment".

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

BMJ (28th May 2017), Catsquotl (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), Malgorzata (1st June 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #478
    Thanks

Current world population.
    Taking the best vid and add some to get say 750.000 views??
    That would make 0,0099900918934607 percent of the world population who cares about this stuff.

The 750.00 is about a 100.000 over the best watched video from david wilcock
    the Sphere being alliance doesn't even come close to that figure..

I don't know what is needed for a 100th monkey effect.
    But this really isn't that big of an issue when it comes to discrediting the Truth Movement.

With Love
    Eelco

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2017), BMJ (28th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #479
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Turns out, Activision and Treyarch have created a tumblr (enhanceyourselfforabettertomorrow.info) for the game, protected by a password. When you enter "BLUEBIRD" (caps a requirement) into the field, you are granted access to what appears to be a "Simulated Cognitive Compatibility Assessment".
    Appears because it reads like the storybook for a game.
    Quote Zurich, 2063

Welcome to Turicum, opening night, list-and-augs only.

Don’t worry, I’m on the list.
    Also on three different aug lists, but those are way pricier than bottle-service.
    Mitzi’s talking. Because she’s always talking. My little sister, Mitzi-the-Wiki, boosted her cog capacities a month ago and might have the whole ****ing internet in her head. Says “Turicum” was Zurich’s maiden name, our town’s title back when we still spoke Latin and served as a Roman tax outpost. Now it’s the name of the nightclub we find ourselves in queue for, the promoters who fled Singapore after You-Know-What having named their shiny new temple to excess in honor of Zurich’s empiric origins.
    At long last, the time of togas has returned.
    And then it goes on and on..

With Love
    Eelco

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Atlas (27th May 2017), BMJ (28th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017)

36. Link to Post #480
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

When has pure LOGIC been able to convince anyone of anything?!!

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Basho (27th May 2017), BMJ (28th May 2017), Dylansdad (27th May 2017), Jean-Marie (27th May 2017), Nasu (27th May 2017), norman (27th May 2017), Omni (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 124 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 74 124 LastLast