Page 42 of 124 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 92 124 LastLast

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #821
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Flash,

I'm sorry, but I know absolutely nothing about your issues with CG and I don't want to. You've just told me all I need to know about your own misgivings about CG. I'm sorry if he's hurt you, but I don't want to get involved w/that type of discussion here.

2. Link to Post #822
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I completely fail to understand the reason why anyone even has to prove Corey is a liar.

Surely the whole point here is that Corey has to prove that his story has any truth in it.
    Hia Norman - I could have quoted Flash or Sam Hunter, but their posts are pretty deep. Before we go off in to la la land.. can anyone absolutely believe that big blue birds are traveling to this solar system in large spheroid ships, and have a straight face, and not try to convince the "forums" that such a dialog is worth of discussion. Hearing such, immediately I would trash such a statement, and the purveyor of such for having insidious or nefarious purposes. At that point I would NOT in any moment waste any of my time.. If I would spend ANY time pointing such out, it would be for this particular post on this Forum.. Common sense.. No proof, ignore the nonsense, and don't try "forum discussion logic methods" on us. Ludicrous is Ludicrous.. Anybody wanting to debate ludicrous is wasting energy trying to "test" "opinion" logics. It holds no merit..

It's ludicrous trying to get "blue avians" into any acceptable discussion platform.. Please folks come to present time, and get out of lunacy..

3. Link to Post #823
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Here's a little story for you Bayareamom.

Start with this post - https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post475983

Then fast forward to the end of 2012 when I heard Simon Parkes describe an event where a "Mantid" placed a round object in his left hand...

see this video -

Notes – at 7:30 – “... and what happens is, they want to put something into my hand...” (note, later Simon says it was his “left hand”).

Now imagine being me and having spent almost fifty years trying to find answers as to what happened to me when I was six years old and hearing this from Simon Parkes who was a rising star at that time (Dec 2012).

And then imagine finding out that Simon was born on September 7, 1960 and that because I am fairly good with math, I realized that when this event occurred to Simon, was, a few months at most, from when I had my experience. And so then imagine reaching out through contacts to establish a connection with Simon (hoping to discover some answers) and being invited by Simon to PM him which then led to a promise from Simon that we would Skype (he had given me his Skype addy and we had made contact)... but then, for all sorts of other untimely reasons, not only did the meeting never happen, but instead, I was contacted by Corey Goode in relation to information Corey felt needed to be supplied to "Charles" (Atticus / Stephen Hodges). Now I can prove that Corey contacted me for this very reason. Yet Corey himself stated recently something to the effect that I was a friend of a friend (implying we were introduced by this "then" mutual friend) - a mutual friend that Corey borrowed $1,200 from under the promise to pay it back whereby what he actually did was begin to ignore that friend. All of this has been proven by the way. In fact, because Corey was publicly shamed about the money "someone" (speculation GaiamTV folks or perhaps Wilcock) got the money paid back within hours but that is another story albeit an example of his character which... by the way, when it comes to expecting people to believe the unprovable, perhaps character assessment is wise and called for...

So there are a few "proofs" - all you have to do is send these researchers my way and I can completely prove it all... trust me, I have that proof. Thankfully Skype always used to download all chat histories on whatever machines one logs onto by simply opening the chats in various computers, so all conversations with Goode are well preserved and all the metadata files, etc.

So back to the "lesson" - what I ended up experiencing with four different alt media stars or alt media fringe players (Goode being one of them) was that each one had had (and in some cases were still having) interactions with the famous mythical space god, Anu. Now if this is the actual case, then surely each one of their descriptions of Anu would pretty much match up, right? Wellll..... that turned out not to be the case.

So at least three of the four are lying orrrrr.... wait! Maybe there were false images implanted in them where the real Anu's actual physical appearance is unknown to any of them! Of Course!

ha... so you see how they play the game, Bayareamom. And if there be real experiencers out there, the last thing you see them doing is "going on the road" selling their story.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), BMJ (28th June 2017), Flash (28th June 2017), HaveBlue (28th June 2017), Olaf (28th June 2017)

5. Link to Post #824
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,156 times in 8,310 posts

Bayareamom, I have very little to add to this argument myself but having read your posts, I think I might as well say this much.

From a wide angle view of the dynamics of this situation, "Dr" Salla should be taken with at least as big a pinch of salt as Corey Goode. Tompkins is an interesting fella I've found fascinating too. The documents that appeared at the Rense website last year were at first glance impressive but when I thought it all through, I had to come to the conclusion that they don't actually tell us any more than that he was involved in war harvested information distribution, which is very standard practise without bringing exotic tech into the picture.

If you are reading Salla's book about Tompkins, keep an eye out for anything specific that actually nails down something exotic that is more than a think tank project. I'll be grateful if you bring it here to this forum for discussion.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), BMJ (28th June 2017), Chester (28th June 2017), drneglector (28th June 2017), Flash (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2017), Matthew (28th June 2017), muxfolder (28th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #825
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Hi Sam,

I've not read the entirety of your comments here about CG, because as I've stated Sam, I'm just not that interested in the Goode saga. What I am saying is - if you have solid foundational facts that Corey has lied about whatever, have you at all proffered this information to the researchers who are involved w/his case? If not, why haven't you?
    I have, Bayareamom, and in each and every case, the individual left knowing that everything I have shared is 100% detailed, with a good bit of documentation backup and... the truth.

So the question is now to you. Do you think that a Salla or a Jimmie Church or a George Noory or any of the possibly serious folks at Gaia or Wilcock would actually want to vette my information? Your question should not be, "why haven't I proffered this information" because I have. The question should be, "Why have not any single one of those researchers contacted me so I could?"

All my comments on their sites, Youtube pages, etc... all asking them to contact me, that I have plenty of proof he's a pathological liar... NONE have taken me up on it. Not a single one. Isn't that telling? It is so obvious... they do not want to be exposed, Bayareamom. THAT is what is starring everyone unarguably right in the face. Please, go ask each one why they avoid my proof. Maybe they won't ignore you. If not... give them my contact information. Please.
    Last edited by Chester; 28th June 2017 at 02:24.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), BMJ (28th June 2017), Flash (28th June 2017), Matthew (28th June 2017), Pam (28th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #826
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But again, if he's lying, that'll all come out in the wash at some point anyway.
    This is the point... We are the wash. Corey's resume was NOT that same resume 5 years ago. It has been massively embellished. If Corey made "high six figures" (his words we have proven are his and still show on another forum) that would show on his tax returns. Why won't Corey produce those??? That would lay the whole argument to rest, yes? But he won't. What does that tell you?

@Bob... Agree, Bob yet there are plenty of vulnerables who are not doing the same job in discerning as you are and as Norman is. That's the reason I have vigorously posted.
    Last edited by Chester; 28th June 2017 at 02:25.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), BMJ (28th June 2017), Flash (28th June 2017), Matthew (28th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #827
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

What is ironic and sort of sad is that many in the alternative community of ours just want to hear a nice captivating fantasy story. They are interesting stories with some entertainment value, but in the end they have nothing to do with the truth and reality. When ever I want to see or hear a nice & compelling fantasy or sci-fi story I read a book, go to the movies or play a video game. Generally they're much better than some stories about blue avians riding around with gigantic balls!

I don't assume that some crazy stories on the net would be the truth, at least not the ones of this scale for crying out loud. Meanwhile I too know that we have never been alone nor never will be, when it comes to visitors from other planets.

I'm just baffled to see how people are willing to believe all of these storytellers or should I say conmen without giving it much of a thought. It's just the human emotions fooling us around. It's not about relying on intuition nor on common sense. People just rather would want to live into the fantasy.

Unfortunately Corey isn't the only conman in this community, he's just one of many and happens to be one of the rising stars at the moment. What sense does it make for a contact person to become a "rock star" type figure anyways? The truth is never about the messenger, it's always about the message or at least should be.

In Corey's case there's just enough evidence to show that his story is made up. If he was about the truth he would come forward and admit that he has made a mistake and would seek redemption for it. Do you ever see conmen or pathological liars doing that? I don't, because they are compelled to spin yarns for their own selfish reasons. I wish it wasn't so. I do wonder for how long this "issue" of Corey will be talked about, probably as long as he will be staying in the limelight. This community needs to have a wake up call too, because it's half asleep.
    Last edited by Wind; 28th June 2017 at 02:33.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

3(C)+me (28th June 2017), AutumnW (28th June 2017), BMJ (28th June 2017), Chester (28th June 2017), Did You See Them (28th June 2017), Flash (28th June 2017), Nasu (28th June 2017), Pam (28th June 2017), PurpleLama (28th June 2017), RunningDeer (28th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #828
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, Wind... and the sad part is that there are those who have had bona fide anomalous experiences who are afraid to share them for fear of being ridiculed because they understand the unbelievable nature of their own actual experiences... and so they lose too. In part because the professional fantasists make up overpowering yarns that smother the real experiences of real anomalous experiencers.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), BMJ (28th June 2017), Callista (28th June 2017), Did You See Them (28th June 2017), Flash (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2017), Hervé (28th June 2017), Innocent Warrior (28th June 2017), Nasu (28th June 2017), PurpleLama (28th June 2017), RunningDeer (28th June 2017), Wind (28th June 2017)

15. Link to Post #829
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Quote Unfortunately Corey isn't the only conman in this community...

...Corey will be talked about, probably as long as he will be staying in the limelight. This community needs to have a wake up call too, because it's half asleep.
    I wouldn't say that Corey Goode is knowingly being a con-man.
    Corey, himself, has been the subject of being conned & exploited through his own high 'gullibility factor'. And, I don't mean by those that only are affiliated with Gaia TV... In other words, having a 'high gullibility factor' will result in one being, or feeling, 'conned.'

He's no better, or worse, than any of those that UFOlogy has notably called their esteemed UFO researchers... No better, or worse, than so many of the contactees, abductees, MILABs and the countless numbers of people that have received channeled messages from supposed 'benevolent' ETs...

No better, or worse, than Dolores Cannon... who channeled ETs through the clients that she put under hypnosis... no better, or worse than Andrija Puharich who did the exact same thing to those he put under hypnosis back in the early - mid '70s. No better, or worse than Barbara Lamb, who was Dolores Cannon's student protégé who convinced those abducted to accept their abductors as benevolent entities...

No better, or worse, than Dorothy Martin (When Prophecy Fails)... The prophecy failed when her cult wasn't swept away by ET ships coming to rescue them before the world ended - and then, the world still hasn't ended...

No better, or worse, than Drunvalo Melchizedek who has promoted his connection with Plasma Beings...

No better, or worse, than Alex Collier, Tolec, or Winston Shrout, or Zecharia Sitchin, or Simon Parkes, or William Tompkins who recently was interviewed by Project Camelot... "All Reptilians can shape-shift into looking like a human being..." - makes one wonder... If Reptilians can shape shift into looking like beautiful human beings, then why is it so far-fetched that they could, perhaps, change their shape to looking like a blue bird alien? Or, a plasma being? Or, a matid alien type entity?

And, certainly no better, or worse, than anybody else that has been on the receiving end of transmitted messages meant to seduce human beings to unknowingly work to serve their self-serving alien agenda...

Indeed, most of us are still half-asleep...

Last edited by turiya; 29th June 2017 at 03:23.

16. Link to Post #830
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I think you're giving him too much credit, he is knowingly in it for the money and what makes it worse that Wilcock is in it too although I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Wilcock just may be gullible enough although yet he's highly intelligent too, so it makes me wonder about him a bit. In any case, greed is a sickening thing.

Not sure about all of those other names, but Dolores Cannon seemed to have been the real deal and her information was and is very valuable to this date. It's laughable to even mention her at the same post with Goode. When it comes to her stance on the abductions, I believe that she was told not to tell everything about those cases. Even in the PC interview she mentioned that she had some warnings from shady characters about her work.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

AutumnW (28th June 2017), BMJ (28th June 2017), Chester (29th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2017), Matthew (28th June 2017), Pam (28th June 2017), Paprika (28th June 2017), PurpleLama (28th June 2017)

18. Link to Post #831
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Do You Know Barbara Lamb? pt1
    (Published on Jan 6, 2016)

VIDEO

Dolores Cannon comes in about midway into this video, which is a partial exposé of Barbara Lamb...
    it should at least give an open minded person reason to pause...
    Especially, when it comes to making a judgment call on anyone comes forth with claims regarding contact with extraterrestrials...

Do You Know Barbara Lamb? Pt 2
    (Published on Apr 21, 2016)

VIDEO
    Last edited by turiya; 28th June 2017 at 22:23.

19. Link to Post #832
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Well by now I think all the bases are covered. (All you Base are belong to Us )

Any developments in ufology/disclosure have all now been written in to Corys CORE story.
    Any future disclosure of US Secret space vehicles ( which they undoubtedly possess ), discoveries in Antarctica, discoveries on Mars, the backside of the moon, The Pyramids, Incas, MILabs, medicine, Transport etc etc are all going to part of his "truth of proof" of Blue Avians !
    Any meteor will be a space battle, any launch failure a move by the Cabal or the Aliance and any archaeological discovery will be a cover story for something more
    The fact that techknowledgy is advancing naturally ( think of the ehang personal quadrocopter the Hyperloop etc ) will also become apart of the "proof"
    My avatar is my pic of a sphere I took on Jan 12, 2008 - Its a sphere - a ufo - the real deal ! - But it's NOT a blue avian sphere - It's a ufo and thats all that I know as does everybody else after all this time thats seen similar but I'm sure Corey would say it fits in with what he either experienced or saw on a "glass smart pad" if asked.

They have set up a story that can run and run and ANYTHING that happens in the field of ufology is now fair game to be incorporated into the core(y) story that "they" have developed. Move over Greer / Delonge etc - we present a new Messiah !!

On a positive note - after reviewing Corey's IT resume I think I can now "up" my job description from a humble "Network Engineer" to "IT Expert" - PS - will advise what my employer says when I tell him I want a six figure salary to accompany my new position !

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2017), Chester (28th June 2017), drneglector (28th June 2017), Eram (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2017), Jad (3rd July 2017), Jean-Marie (28th June 2017), Malgorzata (4th July 2017), Nasu (28th June 2017), Paprika (28th June 2017), RunningDeer (28th June 2017), Sequoia (28th June 2017), UfonautRadio (28th June 2017), Wind (28th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #833
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

I like your style Did You See Them, that's pretty much it!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2017), Nasu (28th June 2017), RunningDeer (28th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #834
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Quote Unfortunately Corey isn't the only conman in this community...

...Corey will be talked about, probably as long as he will be staying in the limelight. This community needs to have a wake up call too, because it's half asleep.
    I wouldn't say that Corey Goode is knowingly being a con-man.
    Corey, himself, has been the subject of being conned & exploited through his own high 'gullibility factor'. And, I don't mean by those that only are affiliated with Gaia TV... In other words, having a 'high gullibility factor' will result in one being, or feeling, 'conned.'

He's no better, or worse, than any of those that UFOlogy has notably called their esteemed UFO researchers... No better, or worse, than so many of the contactees, abductees, MILABs and the countless numbers of people that have received channeled messages from supposed 'benevolent' ETs...

No better, or worse, than Dolores Cannon... who channeled ETs through the clients that she put under hypnosis... no better, or worse than Andrija Puharich who did the exact same thing to those he put under hypnosis back in the early - mid '70s. No better, or worse than Barbara Lamb, who was Dolores Cannon's student protégé who convinced those abducted to accept their abductors as benevolent entities...

No better, or worse, than Dorothy Martin (When Prophecy Fails)... The prophecy failed when her cult wasn't swept away by ET ships coming to rescue them before the world ended - and then, the world still hasn't ended...

No better, or worse, than Drunvalo Melchizedek who has promoted his connection with Plasma Beings...

No better, or worse, than Alex Collier, Tolec, or Winston Shrout, or Zecharia Sitchin, or Simon Parkes, or William Tompkins who recently was interviewed by Project Camelot... "All Reptilians can shape-shift into looking like a human being..." - makes one wonder... If Reptilians can shape shift into looking like beautiful human beings, then why is it so far-fetched that they could, perhaps, change their shape to looking like a blue bird alien?

And, certainly no better, or worse, than anybody else that has been on the receiving end of transmitted messages meant to seduce human beings to unknowingly work to serve their self-serving agenda...

Indeed, most of us are still half-asleep...

Ahhhh and yes, the gullibility factor. I know it well. I experienced this as well (as many members of two or more years may know real well). But what I did not do was take the next (big) step which was to jump on the band wagon, take my research and combine that with my imagination to then (knowingly) sell myths and the coveted commodity, false hope, to the vulnerable while becoming a rock star in the process where gushing teens flood Youtube channels with video testimonies all and only about my 'incredibleness.' Again... done knowingly.

Now, maybe if I wasn't a short, fat, one eyed goon looking creature, maybe I might have thought I could pass as a space fraud.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (28th June 2017), turiya (28th June 2017)

25. Link to Post #835
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Well by now I think all the bases are covered. (All you Base are belong to Us )

Any developments in ufology/disclosure have all now been written in to Corys CORE story.
    Any future disclosure of US Secret space vehicles ( which they undoubtedly possess ), discoveries in Antarctica, discoveries on Mars, the backside of the moon, The Pyramids, Incas, MILabs, medicine, Transport etc etc are all going to part of his "truth of proof" of Blue Avians !
    Any meteor will be a space battle, any launch failure a move by the Cabal or the Aliance and any archaeological discovery will be a cover story for something more
    The fact that techknowledgy is advancing naturally ( think of the ehang personal quadrocopter the Hyperloop etc ) will also become apart of the "proof"
    My avatar is my pic of a sphere I took on Jan 12, 2008 - Its a sphere - a ufo - the real deal ! - But it's NOT a blue avian sphere - It's a ufo and thats all that I know as does everybody else after all this time thats seen similar but I'm sure Corey would say it fits in with what he either experienced or saw on a "glass smart pad" if asked.

They have set up a story that can run and run and ANYTHING that happens in the field of ufology is now fair game to be incorporated into the core(y) story that "they" have developed. Move over Greer / Delonge etc - we present a new Messiah !!

On a positive note - after reviewing Corey's IT resume I think I can now "up" my job description from a humble "Network Engineer" to "IT Expert" - PS - will advise what my employer says when I tell him I want a six figure salary to accompany my new position !
    Check out my own "UFO" photo...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blue Avian ship.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	35618

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

avid (28th June 2017), BMJ (28th June 2017), Did You See Them (28th June 2017), drneglector (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2017), RunningDeer (28th June 2017), uzn (28th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #836
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    I trust you won't forget your friends after the big raise comes through.

The Avalon forum could use a few more modest donations.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Billy (28th June 2017), Callista (28th June 2017), Chester (28th June 2017), Did You See Them (28th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th June 2017), Griff (29th June 2017), Nasu (28th June 2017), Omni (28th June 2017), RunningDeer (28th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #837
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The Avalon forum could use a few more modest donations.

Good reminder. .....
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 21:59.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (29th June 2017), ThePythonicCow (28th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #838
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Flash,

I'm sorry, but I know absolutely nothing about your issues with CG and I don't want to. You've just told me all I need to know about your own misgivings about CG. I'm sorry if he's hurt you, but I don't want to get involved w/that type of discussion here.
    But that is exactly the type of discussion that IS occurring here. Goode is being vetted for credibility and honesty. Personal dealings with this individual are probably THE most vital component needed to form a complete profile of the man. Why is that NOT important to you?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (29th June 2017)

33. Link to Post #839
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Turiya, Sam,

If you dismiss a con job as springing from gullibility on the part of the conman, you're mistaken. The intentional con factor can be measured by how much money and or narcissistic supply is being garnered from their endeavours. Those who aren't making a lot of money and selling t-shirts are likely more of the gullible type you describe.

34. Link to Post #840
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    But again, if he's lying, that'll all come out in the wash at some point anyway.
    This is the point... We are the wash. Corey's resume was NOT that same resume 5 years ago. It has been massively embellished. If Corey made "high six figures" (his words we have proven are his and still show on another forum) that would show on his tax returns. Why won't Corey produce those??? That would lay the whole argument to rest, yes? But he won't. What does that tell you?

@Bob... Agree, Bob yet there are plenty of vulnerables who are not doing the same job in discerning as you are and as Norman is. That's the reason I have vigorously posted.
    Love it. "We ARE the wash!"😀😀😀

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (29th June 2017), Matthew (28th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 124 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 92 124 LastLast