Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #1201
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

edit repeat post from above

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Chester (10th August 2017), Shannon (11th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #1202
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I highly HIGHLY recommend this new video. One of the very best I've seen about this entire thing.

It's a balanced, sane, detailed, methodical, well-articulated, well-researched, fully-referenced summary of the whole saga. (Avalon is mentioned, with some honors, from about 1:12:50.)

I had to share a comment by the creator of this video, tmcleanful. In my opinion, his response demonstrates very clearly why addressing the CG charade is of great importance. I found this in the comment section of his own video, via Bill Ryan's re-upload.

Quote I gave Corey the benefit of the doubt for months before I started having doubts. The first red flag was a Gaia Q&A I had impatiently been waiting for where they addressed the very popular viewer question "Why doesn't Corey record or acquire evidence since these interactions with aliens are ongoing?" When he gave the answer that it was against the Law of One religion I had to face the fact that the story offered nothing to ufology. We all seek a straight answer for a phenomenon that we all believe has a basis in reality yet remains publicly unexplained and unconfirmed by our military, intelligence and government institutions. Anyone who tries to supplant that objective completely with a faith-based appeal to their personal experience is not relevant to our cause. Considering Corey's claims of ongoing alien interaction, that response was the equivalent of "The dog ate my homework."

As the story became more elaborate and ridiculous, and with the possibility of any evidence having been dismissed permanently, I began to scrutinize the details very closely and began to see how enduring and powerful archetypes were being introduced and laid on top of the solid foundation of speculative UFO research exemplified by Richard Dolan. The longer I watched the more apparent it became to me that Wilcock's desire to demonstrate that his ascention theories based on the "Law of One" were true was being played upon by Corey to advance his story and continue a steady stream of content to fill episodes. Eventually it became clear that Corey had carefully convinced Wilcock that the Blue Avians were the supposed alien prophets who had written the Law of One.

When the Anshar were introduced I immediately recognized the similarities to Chronicles from the Future, and the fictional drama-like quality of the priestess and the everyman who comes to her and stands in awe of her beauty and wisdom as Beren did with Luthien or Gimli did with Galadriel. I saw how Corey plugged this romantic tale into David's belief system, how he hijacked research by others regarding Antarctica and then placed himself center-stage there as a man of great importance. And I waited patiently for additional indications that he was simply rolling out fictional content in anticipation of his entertainment enterprise.

Then came the announcement of comic books, movies, and a Netflix series as predicted, and the emergence of these socalled "Corey"s kids". I looked at who was being duped and saw people being welcomed into the enterprise who said things and exhibited personality traits that suggested self-serving motives. It was at that point that I decided to put the effort into really narrowing my focus and looking very closely at how I could document and question all of this in an objective but forceful manner, drawing on some formal training and experience with journalism and research I've done during my career, both public and private. Preliminary work on this documentary had already begun before Corey finally revealed that the Anshar were just kidding and were actually our descendants, making everything about them the same as the people from the Chronicles from the Future: Valley of the Roses diary/book. If you go to David Wilcock's latest update on his webpage he has at the top a picture of a field of roses.

I am not a friend of Bill Ryan - I don't know the man. But I've heard Ryan speak and I've heard Goode speak, and much of what has informed my conclusions, as stated in the documentary, resides in HOW these two men are addressing the controversy. You can watch Bill's interviews with Dan and Richard yourselves and use your own, as Corey says, discernment. I'm fairly certain Bill will look back on Corey Goode as that one time he really stepped on a landmine, and I'm sure he will take the lessons he's learned from that and apply them moving forward because I have heard the man speak about that very thing in his interviews with Richard Dolan and the Dark Journalist. This ufology field is exactly what Ryan recently analogized as a whole bunch of people tied leg-to-leg stumbling into each other, assisting each other, obstructing each other, overtalking each other, berating each other, and moving very slowly towards the truth. But the amount of useless noise generated by the modern new age doctrinal and dogmatic element and it's increasing dominance of the field risks bringing all forward progress to a halt. I am absolutely convinced that Corey Goode's contribution to ufology has been to disrupt the slow progress towards truth. And I agree with Richard Dolan's call to expend our efforts on pursuing real, verifiable, and undeniable evidence that identifies and explains the phenomenon. That's because like him I believe that the one thing about ufology that we can really latch onto as most plausible yet still unconfirmed is that our deep state military entities are aware of or have developed a powerful technology based on an energy-production method that would change our world for the better and that this has been withheld from us. And that some pretty horrible things have been and continue to be done to conceal this fact, and to conceal the concealment and so on across our recent history and ongoing into the foreseeable future.

I have noticed that over the past three decades ufology has transitioned in the public consciousness from a subject for "crazy" people, to a subject for "silly" people, to a subject for people who are asking just WTF is going on here? And right when that renaissance seems set to really bloom here comes a whole lot of esoteric new age spiritual smoke and noise to immobilize the field. No - not on my watch, and not on yours if you care about this subject.

4. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Paprika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2017), BMJ (10th August 2017), Chester (10th August 2017), Did You See Them (11th August 2017), East Sun (13th August 2017), Flowerpunkchip (10th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), Jad (11th August 2017), Jake (10th August 2017), Kristin (10th August 2017), Matthew (13th August 2017), naochan (13th August 2017), Nasu (11th August 2017), Olaf (11th August 2017), onawah (13th August 2017), Sequoia (11th August 2017), Shadowself (11th August 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017), StandingWave (10th August 2017), UfonautRadio (14th August 2017), Ultima Thule (11th August 2017), WhiteFeather (14th August 2017), Zampano (11th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #1203
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Post Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

I am new to Project Avalon, but not to UFO's. Long ago, when I was in high school during the late Cretaceous, I read my first UFO books. Corey and the Whistleblowers (wouldn't that be a great name for a rock band?) remind me of George Adamski, author of the first book I read in our field. Adamski had developed a really crazy body of lore. I remember believing it for about a week, until I went back to the library and got hold of something more sensible. This book, luckily, was Donald Keyhoe's Flying Saucers From Outer Space . Over the next fifty years, I read every major UFO book that came out. Nowadays, I teach a research and critical thinking course for my University, and we use Ufology and the paranormal for project topics. So I have kept up pretty well.

It's not that I have any more knowledge than most others, far from it, but I do have a rather long time frame for judging trends and fads. Adamski damaged the credibility of Ufology, especially when he was covered by the media of the day. Of course, the new social media, especially YouTube, makes it possible for Corey & Co. to wreak havoc more quickly. But I for one am not overly exercised about it. Ufology has been here before, but it will always survive. The reasons are: 1) even as social media helps Corey, it also makes opposition to the nonsense swift and strong. When Bill interviewed Richard Dolan, followed by Jimmy Church, tens of thousands of researchers immediately got the message loud and clear. 2) No matter who or what tries to subvert Ufology, the Others just won't cooperate. There will be another 10,000 or so UFO sightings this year, and next year, and the next. In the end, you can't learn anything interesting about the phenomenon from a bunch of guys sitting around making up wild stories. Solid investigation and documentary research always win out in the end. And 3) no matter how good a liar you are, you will eventually lose track of a significant detail or two and rational people will see through you.

We should support Bill, Richard, "tmcleanful," and the others who are speaking out. Do so with confidence; we're on the winning side!

Respectfully,

Jeff

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Jeff0253 For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th August 2017), Basho (11th August 2017), Bill Ryan (11th August 2017), Chester (10th August 2017), Daozen (13th August 2017), Did You See Them (11th August 2017), East Sun (13th August 2017), Ernie Nemeth (11th August 2017), Flash (10th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th August 2017), Harley (10th August 2017), Hervé (11th August 2017), Ivanhoe (12th August 2017), Jake (10th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2017), Kristin (10th August 2017), Matthew (10th August 2017), Nasu (11th August 2017), Paprika (11th August 2017), Sequoia (11th August 2017), Shadowself (11th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (11th August 2017), wondering (14th August 2017), Zampano (11th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #1204
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Great post, Jeff!

Quote Posted by Jeff0253 (here)
    Long ago, when I was in high school during the late Cretaceous,
    Maybe we should get together and compare notes!

Welcome to the forum!

Harley

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2017), Chester (10th August 2017), fourty-two (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), Jeff0253 (10th August 2017), Kristin (10th August 2017), Matthew (10th August 2017), Nasu (11th August 2017), Shadowself (11th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (11th August 2017), wondering (14th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #1205
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Quote Posted by Paprika (here)
    I had to share a comment by the creator of this video, tmcleanful.

Quote ... If you go to David Wilcock's latest update on his webpage he has at the top a picture of a field of roses.

FYI, it is a field of purple tulips.
    Last edited by anandacate; 10th August 2017 at 22:41.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

East Sun (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), Kristin (10th August 2017), Nasu (11th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #1206
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Great post, Jeff!

Quote Posted by Jeff0253 (here)
    Long ago, when I was in high school during the late Cretaceous,
    Maybe we should get together and compare notes!

Welcome to the forum!

Harley
    Hey, thanks Harley! Sounds like a plan! When did you get interested in UFOs? (For the first ten years or so, I called em "flying saucers")

Best,

Jeff

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeff0253 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), Harley (10th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #1207
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Welcome to the party Jeff!

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Daozen (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), Jake (11th August 2017), Jeff0253 (11th August 2017), Kristin (11th August 2017), Nasu (11th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #1208
    Thanks

Thanks JoefromtheCarolinas!

Edit: Hey, right after I answered you, I ran across your YT channel while reading this thread. I am your newest subscriber, number 258. And that's a cool garden you have there, too! Wow, the comments on your videos are getting right down to the nitty gritty.Way to call 'em out my friend!

Best,

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff0253; 12th August 2017 at 14:34. Reason: typo

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jeff0253 For This Post:

Daozen (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), Jake (11th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (11th August 2017), Kristin (11th August 2017), Nasu (11th August 2017), Shadowself (11th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #1209
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

This post belongs here, please do not remove it
    Thank you ~

I had a dream early morning at dawn, and in the dream we all are, simple, and seeing behind the veils of illusions and virtual, behind the programs and identities and right and wrong
    and overlays and 'jobs' and roles and importance and the programs of responsibility on others and being groomed to this or that. We identify each other for who we are outside of mind, essences of co-creation coming together, within the love of creation. Months of waking up from the slumber will take place and like buds coming out of winter, the plants will open their leafs after long months of sleep, astonished of what took place and will undo the tangle, free of the burden and with smile on their face, and will welcome the real morning sun, the spell is off.
    So it is

Many blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 11th August 2017 at 09:01.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Alekahn2 (11th August 2017), Basho (11th August 2017), Callista (11th August 2017), Daozen (13th August 2017), Debra (13th August 2017), East Sun (13th August 2017), Ernie Nemeth (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), GroovieBean (12th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2017), Ivanhoe (12th August 2017), Jake (12th August 2017), Jeff0253 (11th August 2017), Kristin (11th August 2017), Nasu (11th August 2017), onawah (13th August 2017), raregem (12th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), WhiteFeather (14th August 2017), Wind (11th August 2017), wondering (14th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #1210
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,791 times in 3,258 posts

Daniel 'Dark Journalist' Liszt | State of Stealthy Affairs - Part 1 | Debunking the Good Cult | Forum Borealis | Aug. 9, 2017

Source: forumborealis.net, darkjournalist.com

What's the REAL classified space program & why is a fantasy story pushed by powerful sources? DJ joins the discussion on stealthy state of affairs.

Topics touched: Intel ops, Junk Conspiracy, Deep State, NASA, Black Economy, Dark Journalism, Independent Media, Star Wars, Teosophy & Antroposophy, Gaia TV, New Age, UFO Cults, Breakaway Civ, "bad vs good" aliens, Antediluvian Civ, old timers in the field. Folks mentioned: Goode, Wilcock, Dr Salla, Dr Greer, Marrs, Dr Farrell, Fitts, Dolan, Levenda, Dr Scott, Howe, Schratt, Rosin, McCandlish, Dr Brandenburg, Dr Vallée, Hoagland, McClelland, Bauval, Hancock, West, McKinnon, Ryan, Basiago, High.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Al Borealis (11th August 2017), Did You See Them (11th August 2017), fourty-two (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2017), Jeff0253 (12th August 2017), Kristin (11th August 2017), Matthew (11th August 2017), Milo (13th August 2017), raregem (12th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #1211
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I am compelled to place this post in two locations – a.) where I feel it belongs and b.) where I think it needs to be read (today, August 11, 2017).

Every once in a while, a post appears which, if read carefully and open mindedly, has the opportunity to bring the reader to an entirely new level of “view point.”

Sometimes, this view point can threaten just about every accepted “paradigm” we find floating around a community such as ours… “the alternative community” as well as this specific forum – The Project Avalon Forum.

I hope some folks take the proper time to read and explore all information they can related to what is “pointed at” in this post (Thanks to turiya, by the way).

The Post -
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post972773
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

fourty-two (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (12th August 2017), Kristin (11th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #1212
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Good Morning!

Riddle me this Batman: How can Corey Goode be sponsoring Full Disclosure if he has not notified his own family that he is in fact the galactic ambassador of the galaxy?

True Disclosure?

https://truedisclosure.org/evidence-...rs/corey-goode

http://fulldisclosureproject.org/

Perhaps we should contact Corey and ask him about why he is not giving his family True Disclosure?

https://truedisclosure.org/contact.php

I mean really...doesn't he want his own family to be part of the 51% that will ascend to 4th density when the sun does it's thing?
    Last edited by Shadowself; 11th August 2017 at 14:56.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th August 2017), Chester (12th August 2017), Did You See Them (11th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2017), HaveBlue (13th August 2017), Jake (11th August 2017), Jeff0253 (11th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (12th August 2017), Nasu (11th August 2017), norman (11th August 2017), Paprika (11th August 2017), Sequoia (12th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), sunflower (11th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #1213
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvCM...ature=youtu.be

BLUE AVIANS SPECIAL C.W. Chanter Brandon Young John Razimus Corey Goode
    Last edited by GroovieBean; 12th August 2017 at 02:04.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), Jeff0253 (13th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (12th August 2017), Milo (13th August 2017), Paprika (12th August 2017), Sequoia (12th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #1214
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Helvetic--

Thanks so much for the interview post! I switched over to watch it on YouTube, and found that there's a request in the comments by Forum Borealis for people to contact YouTube and inform the powers that be that there's a smear campaign against Dark Journalist, fomented by the Sphere Being Alliance, try to get DJ banned from YouTube. So I just thought that I'd let anyone know who might be interested in participating by writing YouTube a message supporting DJ.

It's an extremely interesting and wide-ranging discussion and analyzes the theories of many researchers. Well worth a listen!

Best,

Jeff
    Last edited by Jeff0253; 12th August 2017 at 17:04. Reason: punctuation

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jeff0253 For This Post:

Al Borealis (14th September 2017), aoibhghaire (13th August 2017), avid (13th August 2017), Bill Ryan (12th August 2017), Chester (12th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2017), Hervé (12th August 2017), Jake (13th August 2017), Nasu (13th August 2017), Noelle (12th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #1215
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,451 times in 32,921 posts

I received this e-mail a few hours ago from someone calling himself Agent Kay. It tells its own story.

I invited hm to join the forum, which he has done. His account (under the same name) should be active shortly. If and when he posts here, do please give him a warm welcome.

~~~
    Hi Bill,

Something tells me everything involving Corey Goode is going to reach a boiling point soon and I would like to go on record with this. Maybe you'll listen to me, because nobody else is.

In September of 2015 during the height of internet buzz surrounding Corey Goode and disclosure of the secret space program I wrote an article entitled "Regarding the Secret Space Program" and posted it on our website and blog. (http://theobjectreport.blogspot.com/...e-program.html)

Much of it referenced Corey and other SSP whistleblowers who were popping up such as William Tompkins. As part of that article I created an illustration from scratch of a hypothetical design for one of these SSP cylinder-shaped spacecraft, the "USSS Hillenkoetter". My illustration was based SOLELY upon the description of a photo of one of these crafts that Gary McKinnon gave during a video interview with Richard Gray of the "Educating Humanity" blog.

Gary described the craft as a "dark gray cylinder shape with five geodesic domes situated at each end of the craft" My illustration depicted this arrangement, but everything else in the illustration (including windows and the docking bay) was purely speculative and straight out of my imagination. I'm a professional illustrator and graphic designer by trade, I have illustrated military concept aircraft for several major aerospace companies, so I have some experience with the design of military craft.

My article was picked up by Dr. Michael Salla and reposted to his Facebook page and retweeted via his twitter feed. It was at this point that I reached out directly to Corey Goode via his Sphere Being Alliance website and offered--FOR FREE--to work with him and his team on any illustrations or scene depictions they might need, simply because I felt strongly about the information he was releasing at that time. Plus, I love doing this kind of illustration work where it's not all inside a set parameter.

I got zero response from him. No problem, perhaps he already had an artist lined up and didn't need any help? Several weeks after contacting him--and including the link to my SSP craft illustration--suddenly THIS illustration showed up on his website: http://imgur.com/D1qlXKh

My original illustration for reference: http://www.theobjectreport.com/media...arden_rev1.png

Also this, which is still being currently used on his site: https://spherebeingalliance.com/e107...ges/slide1.jpg

http://theobjectreport.com/media/cor...fringement.jpg

I even theorized with my illustration that the electromagnetic fields would be bar-bell shaped which he clearly depicts in that image above, an image recently used at the SSP conference. So suddenly my idea is exactly how it is in real life?? Come on!! I'll let you be the judge here, but that illustration blatantly rips off my design which, as I mentioned earlier, is based upon McKinnon's description along with my own artistic license.

I posted my image in the comments section of Corey's website along with a graphic pointing out all of the design elements that were directly copied from it and asked him to provide credit to the source of his artwork. My comment was immediately removed and I was totally ignored.

This tells me two very important things;

1) Corey Goode did not provide his artist with any description of what one of these ships looks like, he simply took my image and told them to "make it look like this." To me this is proof that he doesn't know what these craft look like and has probably never seen one much less been aboard one.

2) Corey Goode is opportunistic and won't hesitate to steal artwork from other sources in order to promote his own agenda. Now he's working on a graphic novel, will my design be part of that as well?

To me, this is just more evidence that he's fabricating this entire story. I personally do believe there is an SSP in place and I believe there is a Solar Warden fleet out there. But for someone who claims to be part of the SSP and to have been aboard these ships, then why rip off artwork from another source?? Why not just say "no, this is what it actually looks like...not that."

I'm not happy that my artwork was essentially stolen with no credit given even after I offered to help him for free. I have neither the time nor the energy to call him out on this again as I will obviously be ignored. If I were to come forward with my real name and turn this into a copyright infringement, I could... but I have a business to run and a family. The topic of Ufology doesn't go over well with my clients, so I keep that part of my life in the shadows, hence the silly "Agent K" moniker.

I've been quietly researching the UFO topic for over 20 years and I have written dozens of articles and created dozens of scene recreation illustrations (some of which have also been ripped off by other researchers), so I'm not out to prove anything to anyone. I'm simply calling Corey Goode out on using the core elements of my original illustration to promote his own agenda without citing proper credit to the source.

Actions speak louder than words and Corey's actions show (to me) that he's not genuine and won't hesitate to take advantage of other people to promote his agenda. Dark Journalist has thoroughly been documenting this in his deep state video series on youtube.

Best Regards,
    AK

30. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Al Borealis (14th September 2017), anandacate (13th August 2017), Andrew_K (13th August 2017), aoibhghaire (13th August 2017), avid (13th August 2017), Billy (13th August 2017), Callista (13th August 2017), Chester (13th August 2017), Debra (13th August 2017), Did You See Them (14th August 2017), ditting (13th August 2017), findingneo (13th August 2017), fourty-two (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Franny (13th August 2017), gaiagirl (13th August 2017), HaveBlue (13th August 2017), Hervé (12th August 2017), Humanbean (13th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (13th August 2017), Ivanhoe (13th August 2017), Jad (13th August 2017), Jeff0253 (13th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (13th August 2017), Malgorzata (5th October 2017), Mike Gorman (13th August 2017), Milo (13th August 2017), Nasu (13th August 2017), Ol' Roy (13th August 2017), Olam (12th August 2017), onawah (13th August 2017), Paprika (13th August 2017), RunningDeer (13th August 2017), Shadowself (13th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), TargeT (13th August 2017), Tintin (13th August 2017), TrumanCash (15th August 2017), Ultima Thule (13th August 2017), uzn (13th August 2017), wegge (18th August 2017), WhiteFeather (14th August 2017), Wind (12th August 2017), Zampano (13th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #1216
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

An early welcome to Avalon, Agent Kay.
    While I’m here, I’ll add your original work and Corey Goode’s three copyright infringements.

Agent Kay's Original

Corey Goode’s Copyright Infringements

Last edited by RunningDeer; 13th August 2017 at 11:44.

32. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

42 (13th August 2017), anandacate (13th August 2017), Andrew_K (13th August 2017), aoibhghaire (13th August 2017), avid (13th August 2017), Billy (13th August 2017), Callista (13th August 2017), Chester (13th August 2017), Debra (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), gaiagirl (13th August 2017), Hervé (13th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (13th August 2017), Mike Gorman (13th August 2017), Milo (13th August 2017), Nasu (13th August 2017), Shadowself (13th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), TrumanCash (15th August 2017), uzn (13th August 2017), WhiteFeather (14th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #1217
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Is there a separate thread on Corey's copyright infringements? Keeping them in this thread will mean they get buried under the noise. It would help to have them clearly documented in a short thread. I think he plagarized someone I know, but I could never find the stomach to plough through his turgid prose and prove it.
    Last edited by Daozen; 13th August 2017 at 02:16.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th August 2017), avid (13th August 2017), Billy (13th August 2017), Chester (13th August 2017), Debra (13th August 2017), findingneo (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), gaiagirl (13th August 2017), Jeff0253 (13th August 2017), RunningDeer (13th August 2017), Shadowself (13th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #1218
    Thanks

In September of 2015 during the height of internet buzz surrounding Corey Goode and disclosure of the secret space program I wrote an article entitled "Regarding the Secret Space Program" and posted it on our website and blog. (http://theobjectreport.blogspot.com/...e-program.html) Much of it referenced Corey and other SSP whistleblowers who were popping up such as William Tompkins. As part of that article I created an illustration from scratch of a hypothetical design for one of these SSP cylinder-shaped spacecraft, the "USSS Hillenkoetter". My illustration was based SOLELY upon the description of a photo of one of these crafts that Gary McKinnon gave during a video interview with Richard Gray of the "Educating Humanity" blog. Gary described the craft as a "dark gray cylinder shape with five geodesic domes situated at each end of the craft" My illustration depicted this arrangement, but everything else in the illustration (including windows and the docking bay) was purely speculative and straight out of my imagination. I'm a professional illustrator and graphic designer by trade, I have illustrated military concept aircraft for several major aerospace companies, so I have some experience with the design of military craft.

My article was picked up by Dr. Michael Salla and reposted to his Facebook page and retweeted via his twitter feed. It was at this point that I reached out directly to Corey Goode via his Sphere Being Alliance website and offered--FOR FREE--to work with him and his team on any illustrations or scene depictions they might need, simply because I felt strongly about the information he was releasing at that time. Plus, I love doing this kind of illustration work where it's not all inside a set parameter.

I got zero response from him. No problem, perhaps he already had an artist lined up and didn't need any help? Several weeks after contacting him--and including the link to my SSP craft illustration--suddenly THIS illustration showed up on his website: http://imgur.com/D1qlXKh

My original illustration for reference: http://www.theobjectreport.com/media...arden_rev1.png

Also this, which is still being currently used on his site: https://spherebeingalliance.com/e107...ges/slide1.jpg

http://theobjectreport.com/media/cor...fringement.jpg

I even theorized with my illustration that the electromagnetic fields would be bar-bell shaped which he clearly depicts in that image above, an image recently used at the SSP conference. So suddenly my idea is exactly how it is in real life?? Come on!! I'll let you be the judge here, but that illustration blatantly rips off my design which, as I mentioned earlier, is based upon McKinnon's description along with my own artistic license.

I posted my image in the comments section of Corey's website along with a graphic pointing out all of the design elements that were directly copied from it and asked him to provide credit to the source of his artwork. My comment was immediately removed and I was totally ignored.

This tells me two very important things;

1) Corey Goode did not provide his artist with any description of what one of these ships looks like, he simply took my image and told them to "make it look like this." To me this is proof that he doesn't know what these craft look like and has probably never seen one much less been aboard one.

2) Corey Goode is opportunistic and won't hesitate to steal artwork from other sources in order to promote his own agenda. Now he's working on a graphic novel, will my design be part of that as well?

To me, this is just more evidence that he's fabricating this entire story. I personally do believe there is an SSP in place and I believe there is a Solar Warden fleet out there. But for someone who claims to be part of the SSP and to have been aboard these ships, then why rip off artwork from another source?? Why not just say "no, this is what it actually looks like...not that."

I'm not happy that my artwork was essentially stolen with no credit given even after I offered to help him for free. I have neither the time nor the energy to call him out on this again as I will obviously be ignored. If I were to come forward with my real name and turn this into a copyright infringement, I could... but I have a business to run and a family. The topic of Ufology doesn't go over well with my clients, so I keep that part of my life in the shadows, hence the silly "Agent K" moniker.

I've been quietly researching the UFO topic for over 20 years and I have written dozens of articles and created dozens of scene recreation illustrations (some of which have also been ripped off by other researchers), so I'm not out to prove anything to anyone. I'm simply calling Corey Goode out on using the core elements of my original illustration to promote his own agenda without citing proper credit to the source.

Actions speak louder than words and Corey's actions show (to me) that he's not genuine and won't hesitate to take advantage of other people to promote his agenda. Dark Journalist has thoroughly been documenting this in his deep state video series on youtube.

Best Regards,
    AK

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you, I appreciate the support and your open invite the forum.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry, I might have re-posted the same thing here, I apologize.

36. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Agent Kay For This Post:

42 (13th August 2017), Al Borealis (21st October 2017), anandacate (13th August 2017), Andrew_K (13th August 2017), aoibhghaire (13th August 2017), avid (13th August 2017), Bill Ryan (13th August 2017), Billy (13th August 2017), Callista (13th August 2017), Chester (13th August 2017), Debra (13th August 2017), Did You See Them (14th August 2017), ditting (13th August 2017), findingneo (13th August 2017), fourty-two (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), gaiagirl (13th August 2017), GroovieBean (13th August 2017), Hervé (13th August 2017), Jake (13th August 2017), Jeff0253 (13th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (13th August 2017), Matthew (13th August 2017), Mike Gorman (13th August 2017), Milo (13th August 2017), mojo (13th August 2017), Nasu (13th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), Olam (13th August 2017), RunningDeer (13th August 2017), Shadowself (13th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017), sunwings (13th August 2017), Tintin (13th August 2017), TrumanCash (15th August 2017), Ultima Thule (13th August 2017), uzn (13th August 2017), we-R-one (13th August 2017), wegge (18th August 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (13th August 2017), WhiteFeather (14th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #1219
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I have noticed in passing, that when I have rarely and simply found an interesting site that has gone unnoticed, and posted it to a few popular face book pages, apparently for the first time, it has turned up within 2 days on 1 of those pages, reinvented as if it were part of their program of that site, so I can see this happening. I suggest to see which popular sites a story turns up on first, you google that story and see which has the earliest post date of that story. It won't let you know if it was just a random person sharing first,but you can see which popular site shared it first. You can get a feel of which popular sites, jumps on other popular sites shirt tails of a story, who likes to copy who, who does not check if the site they are copying from is fake, and who relies on certain sites to copy and share their fake news, not to mention this method being a good indication of all of those who compete for attention rather than just sharing stuff that is important, which may mean a period of inactivity. Those who want to stay in the limelight, and get attention, do so.

Of course that does not directly relate to you or this circumstance as you know what's what already.

Anyway, welcome Agent Kay.
    Last edited by findingneo; 13th August 2017 at 13:37.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

avid (13th August 2017), Daozen (13th August 2017), Debra (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), gaiagirl (13th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2017), Jake (13th August 2017), Jeff0253 (13th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (13th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (13th August 2017), thunder24 (13th August 2017)

39. Link to Post #1220
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Welcome, Agent Kay! What you wrote is MOST interesting! Glad to have you aboard!

40. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th August 2017), Bill Ryan (13th August 2017), Billy (13th August 2017), Callista (13th August 2017), Daozen (13th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2017), Jake (13th August 2017), Nasu (13th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (13th August 2017), Sequoia (13th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 124 FirstFirst 1 11 51 61 71 111 124 LastLast