Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #2121
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

The video that this screenshot appeared in was deleted, so I will archive it here.

Here's the context. Jay Weidner keeps a mask on top of his cabinet, and the mask was visible from his webcam, so it could be seen in his show Reality Check. One of Corey's followers made a video in which they called it an Eyes Wide Shut mask and accused the show's hosts of using symbolism as a means to obtain our consent for whatever malicious deed they supposedly intend on doing. The title of the video contained a dog whistle used to call people pedophiles.

Jay would later explain that the mask was a prop used in his movie The Last Avatar, and he keeps it on his cabinet to remind him of his bad production decision. The mask was very expensive to create, but the scene it would be featured in was left on the cutting room floor.

The next day, Corey shared the video on Facebook, and someone in the comments called Jay Weidner and Groovie Bean pedophiles. Corey liked that comment, which shows his intent to defame.

https://www.facebook.com/47164840636...79941985535267

Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jun 18, 12 47 01 PM.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	42163 Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo Jun 18, 12 47 08 PM.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	302.3 KB
ID:	42164

(The second screenshot is there to show that Corey liked the comment on top and not one that's out of view.)
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 29th December 2019 at 18:05.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2019), Billy (29th December 2019), Frank V (29th December 2019), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), MagikZen (13th January 2020), Mike (29th December 2019), mountain_jim (29th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #2122
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,215 times in 21,086 posts

Angry Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

ANOTHER B.S. TITLE:
    "The Final Disclosure: A New Year's Eve EXCLUSIVE with COREY GOODE Part 1"

Warning most likely dis-info!

What is very unique of this video that he genuinely smiles (and laughs which is extremely rare) about getting in to "Fisa predictions of 2020" See: 04 min 20 seconds in above video.

1st Genuine Public Smile Ever?

Name:	1st Genuine Public Smile Goode Ever.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	314.4 KB
ID:	42222
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd January 2020 at 14:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd January 2020), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), MagikZen (13th January 2020), meeradas (7th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #2123
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Ah, believe it or not, but it seems as if CG is making yet more "claims" about imminent "legal action" because in today's The Great Transformation ~ A Mass Meditation Event (which had between 800 and 900 viewers) he tells us all that we're about to be "very shocked" indeed eh ?

This clip is from (approx) 31:50 - 33:05 :

Quote We're starting a number of heavy heavy legal actions that are starting as early as this week, that are going to be shocking to a lot people but it's something that we have to do ... it's going to reveal a lot of very shocking information about what's gone on, the death threats we've gone through, the different people in this community that have tried to destroy us, it's all come out in the investigations over the last year, so that's going to be a shock to the community
    Gosh, I mean, this time around it sounds like he's actually moved past sending mere "Cease and Desist" letters (as emails) ... really Corey ? Or is it just simply more "posturing and prevarication" on your part ?

Name:	nose-growing-paradox.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	42269
    Last edited by Clear Light; 12th January 2020 at 19:32.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th January 2020), Bill Ryan (12th January 2020), Billy (16th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (12th January 2020), Franny (15th January 2020), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), MagikZen (13th January 2020), Mike (12th January 2020), mountain_jim (13th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #2124
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Ah, believe it or not, but it seems as if CG is making yet more "claims" about imminent "legal action" because in today's The Great Transformation ~ A Mass Meditation Event (which had between 800 and 900 viewers) he tells us all that we're about to be "very shocked" indeed eh ?

Quote We're starting a number of heavy heavy legal actions that are starting as early as this week, that are going to be shocking to a lot people but it's something that we have to do ... it's going to reveal a lot of very shocking information about what's gone on, the death threats we've gone through, the different people in this community that have tried to destroy us, it's all come out in the investigations over the last year, so that's going to be a shock to the community
    Gosh, I mean, this time around it sounds like he's actually moved past sending mere "Cease and Desist" letters (as emails) ... really Corey ? Or is it just simply more "posturing and prevarication" on your part ?

Attachment 42269
    What a clown he is. Looks like he got a new home, not many pics on the wall. And does he look like he's lost a lot of weight? I guess being the emissary to Earth is stressful...

Seriously? Worried about your reputation? Give me a break.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Clear Light (12th January 2020), Franny (15th January 2020), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), Mike (12th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #2125
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,562 times in 5,713 posts

wake me up when he actually sues somebody.

it's all smoke and mirrors. empty threats, over and over and over again...

no real lawyer is going to take the case against the imaginary "dark alliance".

you just can't believe a word that this idiot says.

if he was going to sue, he would have just sued. there wouldn't be any need to announce it over and over again, ad nauseam.

he's a joke. a pathetically desperate joke.
    Last edited by Mike; 12th January 2020 at 20:06.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th January 2020), Bill Ryan (12th January 2020), Billy (16th January 2020), Chester (13th January 2020), Did You See Them (15th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2020), Frank V (12th January 2020), Franny (15th January 2020), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), MagikZen (13th January 2020), mountain_jim (13th January 2020), Retief (12th January 2020), Wind (15th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #2126
    Thanks

yes I'm pretty sure this home is about $3-$3500/month rental. that was the previous rental rate anyhow from what I had found. from my personal experience, most places require first, last, and security, as well as proof of income that is 3 times the amount of monthly rent. (ive only rented once though, so this may not be the restriction across the board). if it is the case however, that means based on the low end of $3000/month rent, he'd have to show proof of income above $9000/month. again thats just from my personal experience with renting.
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Attachment 42269
    What a clown he is. Looks like he got a new home, not many pics on the wall. And does he look like he's lost a lot of weight? I guess being the emissary to Earth is stressful...

Seriously? Worried about your reputation? Give me a break.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Stinamaria For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th January 2020), Bill Ryan (13th January 2020), Chester (13th January 2020), Did You See Them (15th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2020), Franny (15th January 2020), Gemma13 (13th January 2020), MagikZen (13th January 2020), mountain_jim (13th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #2127
    Thanks

Attachment 42269
    Thank you for sharing this.

Best as I can tell, its just more "posturing." Anyone speaking up against he and Wilcock's public frauds are potential witnesses in my (seemingly forever) pending case, opened June 25, 2018 and amended complaint and Prelimary Injunction request filed August 2, 2019 and still waiting on the courts to move on it.

In the recent meantime, Wilcock had a lawyer email harass a potential witness in my case (who has since become someone officially willing to testify and its on the record) that is part of publicly exposing Wilcock and Goode's frauds. This unlawful harassment was sent by email with zero proof of claim. CG then jumped onto that band wagon and was mentioned in the second email harassment letter by the lawyer. Subsequently, I lawfully served that lawyer a legal notice of thier violation of due process of law and obstruction of justice because of my pending case against Corey along with other violations stated in legal terms to include violating thier oath of office. Anyone speaking up publicly against CG and DWs public frauds are a potential witness in my case notably since filing of amended complaint, citing the Colorado Consumer Protection Act as being violated.

Lastly, if Corey had any lawful lawyers I would think I'd have heard from one by now(?) or that they would have entered our pending state court case since I won my motion for remand early December 2018 from Federal court. The list of Corey's violations on and off the court record since April 2018 (service of pre-litigation affidavit complaint) are quite something, to include fabricated evidence, lying on the court record, and filing knowingly incorrect documents, in addition to repeatedly failing to serve me for months copies of everything he and his then lawyer filed onto the court record(s). I had to phone the courts regularly to ask if anything was filed and I still periodically check.

Corey and his then lawyer did all sorts of shady stuff.... but....I always knew what to look for cause I'd already seen it in dreams, sometimes weeks in advance, months in advance, or even years in advance.... and.... (ironically) I'd point out the dreams for Corey to re-read that were already in his email box sent during 2017, that were occurring in waking states 'now.'

As to the "shocking" info . . . I think that's gonna come out in our pending case . . . and it'll likely be three-fold: 1) I'll finally get the opportunity to legally prove on the court record my abilities 2) I'll be able to legally prove Corey has been regularly visiting me in dream/astral/and remote viewing state (he hasn't stopped). The "why" has to be investigated... and 3) It'll be seen just how deceptive and badly behaved he's been. The added shocks coming could be the nature of those dream visits and/or it could be that he's a deep state dis-info agent (with his buddy David Wilcock, aka a fraud dream psychic) working a massive (A.I./MKULTRA) dream dis-info and mind control operation program... but heck... why settle for just one... when we can have it all...

I'm looking forward to getting into discovery phases after all this time of patiently waiting for answers.

I've been through a lot.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2020), Billy (15th January 2020), Clear Light (13th January 2020), Franny (15th January 2020), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Mark (15th January 2020), mountain_jim (13th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #2128
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

am still astounded that these Blue Birds would make him an emissary and send him to Earth
    Physically Ill
    Broke with ZERO resources so he can beg his way to "credibility"

When any country on this planet appoints an ambassador we
    Provide Housing and an Embassy
    A VERY generous compensation and health package
    LARGE reserves of funds/negotiables
    Special Administration teams

For someone who is "Ambassador to Earth" he only speaks English...........BWAHAHAHAHA where is your universal translator? All his websites and materials are only in English, he was dead broke reeving welfare payments.

The secret space program does not a pension......? He does not receive ANYTHING for his decades of work, not even veterans health care?
    Last edited by CurEus; 13th January 2020 at 03:22.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2020), Did You See Them (15th January 2020), MagikZen (13th January 2020), mountain_jim (13th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #2129
    Thanks

I realize many on this forum take issue with Goode and Wilcock. But I can’t believe the videos and news about this hasn’t been posted yet.
    Mod note from Bill: Yes, it was posted just above, on this thread to which I just moved your new post and its replies. (But thanks.)
    In short, they have stated openly that names and agendas will become public in a court of law soon, and this will shock the UFO and alternative community, and they will be vindicated. Plus, “people will be going to jail”.

I’m not posting the videos or time stamps, unless publicly asked by a moderator, since I don’t want push-back. Yet I'm sure everyone can locate these videos themselves.

Please don’t shoot the messenger.

Obviously, this news seems relevant to Avalon and the larger community as a whole.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th January 2020 at 16:59.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), Clear Light (15th January 2020), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), raregem (15th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #2130
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

If you didn't want to be shot, why post?

Please provide the link.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), Kryztian (29th April 2020), meeradas (15th January 2020)

21. Link to Post #2131
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

Sunlight- Thank you for posting. I believe you mean well.
    I do not find it informative, unfortunately. More along the lines of sensationalism. Sounds like something Goode would say.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020)

23. Link to Post #2132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    If you didn't want to be shot, why post?

Please provide the link.
    1. I’m a truth seeker and try my best to avoid being biased or uninformed.

2. I felt compelled enough to broach this topic due to its ramifications so if I get shot, I get shot. However, I don’t spend loads of time on this or other forums. So, I don’t know if there have been any changes regarding what is approved to share or not with these personalities. Not to mention that I don’t want to deal with unnecessary drama.

3. I have no problem posting the vids I mentioned. But would prefer to wait until a Mod said it’s ok instead of just members.

Thank you for your comment.

From Bill:
    yes, please do post anything you like.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th January 2020 at 17:52.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2020)

25. Link to Post #2133
    Thanks

Did I read correctly that my post about this topic was moved to this thread which is only viewable for members?

If so, why would this information only be viewable for members?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020)

27. Link to Post #2134
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    If so, why would this information only be viewable for members?

This thread is in General Discussion so it can be seen by the public.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), Billy (16th January 2020), MagikZen (16th January 2020), meeradas (15th January 2020)

29. Link to Post #2135
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Unless Corey turns up at court with a 7 foot tall blue chicken I don't see he's got a chance of suing anyone for calling him out !
    It's just more "words" and "fire" to keep his "coc au vin bleu" on the boil.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th January 2020), Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), Billy (16th January 2020), Frank V (15th January 2020), meeradas (15th January 2020)

31. Link to Post #2136
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Unless Corey turns up at court with a 7 foot tall blue chicken I don't see he's got a chance of suing anyone for calling him out !
    It's just more "words" and "fire" to keep his "coc au vin bleu" on the boil.
    A 7-ft. blue chicken, a 9-ft. green mantis and a 13-ft. white lizard walk into a courtroom together. The judge looks at them and asks "Is this some kind of joke?"
    Last edited by Frank V; 15th January 2020 at 19:12.

32. Link to Post #2137
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

I realize many on this forum take issue with Goode and Wilcock. But I can’t believe the videos and news about this hasn’t been posted yet.
    Mod note from Bill: Yes, it was posted just above, on this thread to which I just moved your new post and its replies. (But thanks.)
    In short, they have stated openly that names and agendas will become public in a court of law soon, and this will shock the UFO and alternative community, and they will be vindicated. Plus, “people will be going to jail”.

I’m not posting the videos or time stamps, unless publicly asked by a moderator, since I don’t want push-back. Yet I'm sure everyone can locate these videos themselves.

Obviously, this news seems relevant to Avalon and the larger community as a whole.

Ah, I'd suggest that this is probably what Soullight is talking about eh ?

Listen to EOW's The Final Disclosure: A New Year's Eve EXCLUSIVE with COREY GOODE [Part 1/2] | Edge of Wonder (the URL is linked at the 22:17 mark)

OR use the embedded player to navigate to 22:17 ?

The following are actual screenshots :

Name:	jail.png
Views:	134
Size:	828.9 KB
ID:	42300

Name:	embarrassing.png
Views:	135
Size:	662.9 KB
ID:	42299

Name:	lawsuits.png
Views:	130
Size:	831.5 KB
ID:	42298

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), Did You See Them (15th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2020), Frank V (15th January 2020), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), James (15th January 2020), MagikZen (16th January 2020), raregem (15th January 2020), Wind (16th January 2020)

34. Link to Post #2138
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

A 7-ft. blue chicken, a 9-ft. green mantis and a 13-ft. white lizard walk into a courtroom together. The judge looks at them and asks "Is this some kind of joke?" 

To which the Lizard replies "Nope - Were all caught in Corey's own little "Reality Bubble", before promptly disappearing up the ass of the chicken in a blue sphere !

"Click Click" went the Mantis.
    "Bang Bang" went the gavel.

"Court adjourned" said the judge.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2020), Frank V (15th January 2020)

36. Link to Post #2139
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Were all caught in Corey's own little "Reality Bubble"
    I fixed your post for you.

37. Link to Post #2140
    Thanks

Ah, I'd suggest that this is probably what Soullight is talking about eh ?

Listen to EOW's The Final Disclosure: A New Year's Eve EXCLUSIVE with COREY GOODE [Part 1/2] | Edge of Wonder (the URL is linked at the 22:17 mark)

OR use the embedded player to navigate to 22:17 ?

The following are actual screenshots :

Attachment 42300

Attachment 42299

Attachment 42298

Soullight
    This is all just "posturing" and more Corey Goode "a la especial" of accuse the other person of what he's guilty of. So, if David and Corey are saying "so and so" did this and such and such ... just turn thier finger around and they are likely guilty of that. In court, Corey did that as well, he'd claim I was doing what he was doing to me (and has been caught with his proverbial pants down now with lying on the record and oh so many more due process of law violations). I never got mad and did not angry-argue, I would simply just say basically the same thing about him ... but... then I would show the evidence that it was/is him doing it. I've been dealing with Corey Goode via multiple court records since June 25, 2018 and David has been cited throughout the case. I tried to settle this matter privately since early 2018, but that's apparently not how this will be resolved from what I'm seeing. I won't go into details at this time, but you can see some of what I've been dealing with that I'm publicly sharing about now on a YouTube channel I created to inform the public of the truth: youtube.com/deprogrammer So go ahead and subscribe. I am working on part 2 Corey Goode Public Health Claims and as they relate to patented technology, mind control, and Artificial Intelligences.

Corey and now obviously David, both use color of law, abuse of process, gas lighting, deceptive trade practices,
    harassment, organized stalking, threats, bullying, coercion, and defamation of valid researchers in the same or similar trades and professions and/or against those publicly exposing thier public frauds. Then, both of them claim they are the victims, when they are the bullies. Its a common narcissistic personality behavior pattern and is done to get people angry at them, so the narcissistic can whine about being the victims and seek pity, while feeding off of the negative emotions of the actual victim. None of that impresses me and I don't engage with them that way. This really frustrates them, but will also be thier saving grace.

Once the matter progrsses the shock is going to come out in court regarding the truth about Corey (and likely later on David). So they are accurate about the shock part and if they both keep going as they are, they prob could wind up in jail. They are both incredibly slow learners who are lucky I am the kind of person I am. Both will need to decide if they want to keep working super hard to manifest jail time for themselves or not. Either way, I will not permit thier frauds to continue and will continue to press my courts to move the case forward.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th January 2020), Bill Ryan (16th January 2020), Billy (16th January 2020), Chester (17th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd March 2020), Frank V (16th January 2020), Gemma13 (16th January 2020), Ivanhoe (17th January 2020), Mike (16th January 2020), onevoice (16th January 2020), Reinhard (17th January 2020), Retief (16th January 2020), Soda (17th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 124 FirstFirst 1 7 57 97 107 117 124 LastLast