Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #1221
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,054 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Interesting, and murky - welcome Agent Kay, people who pursue and speak the truth are highly valued both by me personally, and this amazing group.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2017), Callista (13th August 2017), Daozen (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2017), Jake (13th August 2017), Nasu (13th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), Sequoia (13th August 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #1222
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,214 times in 32,905 posts

An interesting comment here, from Cody Lease, to this video. It seems he was working as a Coast to Coast engineer, monitoring and routing incoming calls.

~~~

I watched Davids stuff. Dudes a smart guy.
    I watched all his wisdom teaching stuff.
    Then I was at the doing a coast show (engineer) David was coming on with someone named Corey Goode.
    I soaked up everything Wilcock has ever said.
    Just to be clear.
    So then I have David and Corey on the line and waiting to be linked in to the show.
    I told them to hold a second it'd be a couple minutes and then I'd route them in.
    I clicked over so I could get the direction George was trying to convey and just do my job.
    I've still got my headset on btw.
    Next thing I hear is David reminding Corey of the Vocal cues they had previously arranged and him telling Corey to relax and to trust him he'd done this many times.

I immediately told George and to my surprise he blew it off and told me that this was part of the show and that David was gonna expose this guy on the show at the end.

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

alexius (13th August 2017), anandacate (14th August 2017), aoibhghaire (13th August 2017), Baby Steps (13th August 2017), Bob (13th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), Chester (13th August 2017), Debra (13th August 2017), ditting (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Hervé (13th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2017), Jake (13th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (13th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Milo (13th August 2017), muxfolder (14th August 2017), Nasu (13th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), Olam (13th August 2017), Paprika (13th August 2017), RunningDeer (13th August 2017), Sequoia (13th August 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2017), TrumanCash (15th August 2017), uzn (13th August 2017), WhiteFeather (14th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #1223
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    An interesting comment here, from Cody Lease, to this video. It seems he was working as a Coast to Coast engineer, monitoring and routing incoming calls.

And more, just posted:

~~~

I'm gonna throw this out there.

I've go solid proof that this was all made up.
    A recording.

Here's the problem David Wilcock will be greatly affected by all this.
    He's not at fault. He's worked his whole life to build a reputation and a career.

Still Davids ready.
    He went to Jay with info about Corey and was told that he had contractual obligations.
    So anyone that has the platform to release this so that it'll actually get to enough people.

For free. Show me you've got the ability to release this and I've got 3 separate recordings. The recordings are 3min, 5min and 13min.
    In Corey's and Davids own voice.
    One is Corey with an unknown female voice who he's talking with while on the phone and was put on hold.
    I was that guy that put him on hold.
    After the first time I'd heard him and David.
    I then made sure to conveniently put him on hold when the window of opportunity was open.

6. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

alexius (13th August 2017), anandacate (13th August 2017), aoibhghaire (13th August 2017), Baby Steps (13th August 2017), Bob (13th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), Chester (13th August 2017), Debra (13th August 2017), ditting (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th August 2017), Hervé (13th August 2017), Iancorgi (13th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2017), Jake (13th August 2017), Jean-Marie (13th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (13th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Matthew (14th August 2017), Milo (13th August 2017), Nasu (13th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), Olam (13th August 2017), Paprika (13th August 2017), RunningDeer (13th August 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (13th August 2017), TrumanCash (15th August 2017), UfonautRadio (14th August 2017), uzn (13th August 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (13th August 2017), WhiteFeather (14th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #1224
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Wow... I've got very little sympathy for David's contractual agreements.. He made that bed for himself, may he sleep in it.. I do, however hate to see him in a situation where he cannot tell the truth.. That is unbelievably hard to do sometimes...

if those recordings were to be made public, they would make their rounds quicly.. David is smart to be concerned about the legality of his admissions.. By the same token,, care should be taken when considering releasing recordings. I imagine that this person is putting themselves at risk, legally.

If this is authentic, then it's quite bad for the goodecamp...

Bill, what would be the legal recourse if we host the recordings at Avalon?

I hope im not too far off base... 😯
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), Bill Ryan (13th August 2017), Chester (14th August 2017), Debra (13th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Hervé (14th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (13th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (13th August 2017), Sequoia (14th August 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017), WhiteFeather (14th August 2017)

9. Link to Post #1225
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Agent Kay (here)
    In September of 2015 during the height of internet buzz surrounding Corey Goode and disclosure of the secret space program I wrote an article entitled "Regarding the Secret Space Program" and posted it on our website and blog. (http://theobjectreport.blogspot.com/...e-program.html) Much of it referenced Corey and other SSP whistleblowers who were popping up such as William Tompkins. As part of that article I created an illustration from scratch of a hypothetical design for one of these SSP cylinder-shaped spacecraft, the "USSS Hillenkoetter". My illustration was based SOLELY upon the description of a photo of one of these crafts that Gary McKinnon gave during a video interview with Richard Gray of the "Educating Humanity" blog. Gary described the craft as a "dark gray cylinder shape with five geodesic domes situated at each end of the craft" My illustration depicted this arrangement, but everything else in the illustration (including windows and the docking bay) was purely speculative and straight out of my imagination. I'm a professional illustrator and graphic designer by trade, I have illustrated military concept aircraft for several major aerospace companies, so I have some experience with the design of military craft.

My article was picked up by Dr. Michael Salla and reposted to his Facebook page and retweeted via his twitter feed. It was at this point that I reached out directly to Corey Goode via his Sphere Being Alliance website and offered--FOR FREE--to work with him and his team on any illustrations or scene depictions they might need, simply because I felt strongly about the information he was releasing at that time. Plus, I love doing this kind of illustration work where it's not all inside a set parameter.

I got zero response from him. No problem, perhaps he already had an artist lined up and didn't need any help? Several weeks after contacting him--and including the link to my SSP craft illustration--suddenly THIS illustration showed up on his website: http://imgur.com/D1qlXKh

My original illustration for reference: http://www.theobjectreport.com/media...arden_rev1.png

Also this, which is still being currently used on his site: https://spherebeingalliance.com/e107...ges/slide1.jpg

http://theobjectreport.com/media/cor...fringement.jpg

I even theorized with my illustration that the electromagnetic fields would be bar-bell shaped which he clearly depicts in that image above, an image recently used at the SSP conference. So suddenly my idea is exactly how it is in real life?? Come on!! I'll let you be the judge here, but that illustration blatantly rips off my design which, as I mentioned earlier, is based upon McKinnon's description along with my own artistic license.

I posted my image in the comments section of Corey's website along with a graphic pointing out all of the design elements that were directly copied from it and asked him to provide credit to the source of his artwork. My comment was immediately removed and I was totally ignored.

This tells me two very important things;

1) Corey Goode did not provide his artist with any description of what one of these ships looks like, he simply took my image and told them to "make it look like this." To me this is proof that he doesn't know what these craft look like and has probably never seen one much less been aboard one.

2) Corey Goode is opportunistic and won't hesitate to steal artwork from other sources in order to promote his own agenda. Now he's working on a graphic novel, will my design be part of that as well?

To me, this is just more evidence that he's fabricating this entire story. I personally do believe there is an SSP in place and I believe there is a Solar Warden fleet out there. But for someone who claims to be part of the SSP and to have been aboard these ships, then why rip off artwork from another source?? Why not just say "no, this is what it actually looks like...not that."

I'm not happy that my artwork was essentially stolen with no credit given even after I offered to help him for free. I have neither the time nor the energy to call him out on this again as I will obviously be ignored. If I were to come forward with my real name and turn this into a copyright infringement, I could... but I have a business to run and a family. The topic of Ufology doesn't go over well with my clients, so I keep that part of my life in the shadows, hence the silly "Agent K" moniker.

I've been quietly researching the UFO topic for over 20 years and I have written dozens of articles and created dozens of scene recreation illustrations (some of which have also been ripped off by other researchers), so I'm not out to prove anything to anyone. I'm simply calling Corey Goode out on using the core elements of my original illustration to promote his own agenda without citing proper credit to the source.

Actions speak louder than words and Corey's actions show (to me) that he's not genuine and won't hesitate to take advantage of other people to promote his agenda. Dark Journalist has thoroughly been documenting this in his deep state video series on youtube.

Best Regards,
    AK

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you, I appreciate the support and your open invite the forum.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sorry, I might have re-posted the same thing here, I apologize.
    Welcome AK- I was wondering if anyone has reached out to you to do an interview for public release, or if you would be interested in uploading a video describing the whole thing and calling these people out on their fraudulent behavior? This is getting more and more troublesome as days march on.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

alexius (13th August 2017), aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), avid (14th August 2017), Bill Ryan (13th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), Chester (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Iancorgi (13th August 2017), Jake (13th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (13th August 2017), Sequoia (14th August 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017), Ultima Thule (14th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #1226
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan, quoting Cody Lease (here)
    He went to Jay with info about Corey and was told that he had contractual obligations.
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    David is smart to be concerned about the legality of his admissions.
    Very bad for Jay Weidner and Gaia.

Not an issue: Avalon wouldn't do that.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (13th August 2017), anandacate (14th August 2017), aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), avid (14th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), Chester (14th August 2017), Debra (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (14th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (13th August 2017), Sequoia (14th August 2017), Shannon (13th August 2017)

13. Link to Post #1227
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan, quoting Cody Lease (here)
    David is smart to be concerned about the legality of his admissions.
    Very bad for Jay Weidner and Gaia.

Not an issue: Avalon wouldn't do that.
    This whole thing is moving so quickly that I don't know if Corey's story will make it intact to their big eclipse event on 8/21.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), avid (14th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), Chester (14th August 2017), Debra (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (14th August 2017), Sequoia (14th August 2017), Shannon (14th August 2017)

15. Link to Post #1228
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Interesting developments - I hope that the recording will be outed somewhere and I also hope that Agent K:s illustration will be done justice - that will be another nail in the coffin.

Let's say that Coreys story is just that, I personally am 99% sure. DW has been putting in an enormous amount of effort and personal authority into the saga. His is a thought spot to be in - a Classic case of cognitive dissonance, where the horse and cart have reversed order. Instead of a true story giving reason for effort, in this case he faces the reality of having put in the effort and personal credibility - how could I have done that if the story was false? The story thus must be true, it has to. And the more you put at stake, the more it has to be true. Effort gives reason for belief - which is the essence of CD.

UT
    Last edited by Ultima Thule; 14th August 2017 at 08:43.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), Chester (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), Sequoia (14th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #1229
    Thanks

And more, just posted:

~~~

I'm gonna throw this out there.

I've go solid proof that this was all made up.
    A recording.

Here's the problem David Wilcock will be greatly affected by all this.
    He's not at fault. He's worked his whole life to build a reputation and a career.

Still Davids ready.
    So anyone that has the platform to release this so that it'll actually get to enough people.

For free. Show me you've got the ability to release this and I've got 3 separate recordings. The recordings are 3min, 5min and 13min.
    In Corey's and Davids own voice.
    One is Corey with an unknown female voice who he's talking with while on the phone and was put on hold.
    I was that guy that put him on hold.
    After the first time I'd heard him and David.
    I then made sure to conveniently put him on hold when the window of opportunity was open.

Update, and we can all take guesses at what this may mean:

Overnight US time, Cody Lease deleted both his own comments
    — and with them, the replies disappeared, too. (New this year is a function that YouTube users can go back and delete their own comments.)

One of the replies gave him my e-mail address, and also Dark Journalist's. Nothing we can do... up to him to make contact, unless he's been threatened. (Or, unless it was all a silly invented story.)

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2017), aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), Billy (14th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Hervé (14th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Matthew (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (14th August 2017), Sophocles (14th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #1230
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

The sort of person who would make that up doesn't seem like the same person who would then delete it, possible but the least likely scenario. If true, I hope he contacts Daniel, Corey receives donations from well intentioned people, they should have the choice to have undeniable proof and know for certain it's all made up.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 14th August 2017 at 13:23.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), Bill Ryan (14th August 2017), Billy (14th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Hervé (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (14th August 2017), Sophocles (14th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #1231
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

I can hear the words of chicken little now - "The sky is falling, the sky is falling !"

NO - it's just a 6-9th density Blue Avian crashing down into 3rd density earth !

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (14th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #1232
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    The sort of person who would make that up doesn't seem like the same person who would then delete it, possible but the least likely scenario. If true, I hope he contacts Daniel, Corey receives donations from well intentioned people, they should have the choice to have undeniable proof and know for certain it's all made up.
    Yes. Because the reply with the two e-mail addresses was also removed with the original deleted comments, it does mean he's seen that. I've just alerted Daniel Liszt to keep his eyes open.
    • Maybe it was Cody's silly invention.
    • Maybe he had second thoughts.
    • Maybe he was warned, coerced or even threatened. (Not impossible, if he really was a C2C employee or contractor, and had recorded something smoking-gun sensitive when he shouldn't have.)

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2017), aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), Billy (14th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), Did You See Them (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Hervé (14th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Jeff0253 (14th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Matthew (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (14th August 2017), Sophocles (14th August 2017)

25. Link to Post #1233
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Yes. Because the reply with the two e-mail addresses was also removed with the original deleted comments, it does mean he's seen that. I've just alerted Daniel Liszt to keep his eyes open.
    • Maybe it was Cody's silly invention.
    • Maybe he had second thoughts.
    • Maybe he was warned, coerced or even threatened. (Not impossible, if he really was a C2C employee or contractor, and had recorded something smoking-gun sensitive when he shouldn't have.)
    I also sent an email to Daniel a copy/paste of Cody and Saint Theresa (Shannon ) last evening, Sunday @ 6 pm EST.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th August 2017 at 13:57.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2017), aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), Bill Ryan (14th August 2017), Billy (14th August 2017), Callista (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Hervé (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Matthew (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Sophocles (14th August 2017), WhiteFeather (14th August 2017)

27. Link to Post #1234
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is getting bizarre.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jms2112 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Matthew (14th August 2017)

29. Link to Post #1235
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

What's bizarre is this guy thinks he going to make a living from whistleblowing. He's going to support his family doing this. Man you gotta feel for the kids.

What's it like being the kid of the ambassador for the galaxy? Can you imagine what it's going to be like in school for them once the other children find out? ... Oh yeah there goes the kid of the crazy blue avain guy who travels in bubbles.

It will eventually happen to his kids...when it does they are going to be subjected to all kind of ridicule among their peers. But hey! It's okay...as Corey says it's about the message! The message that he made up from plagiarized material!

Just for the record here's a guy thought he would get famous. David jumped on this guys wagon too....but he became infamous as a registered sex offender of a 12 year old child when he was 25. Lots of the same story here that Corey uses...at least this guy didn't claim blue bird brains in bubbles were communicating with him!

Last edited by Shadowself; 14th August 2017 at 16:14.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Matthew (14th August 2017), mojo (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Sequoia (15th August 2017), UfonautRadio (14th August 2017)

31. Link to Post #1236
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,505 times in 5,654 posts

Remember when Corey was a member and the initial excitement of having an insider on the forum. Also was hopeful that Corey might be able to validate what was filmed. I asked the same of Simon P. when he first signed on to help me identify which type of ET was piloting the interesting craft visiting here. They both said they would follow up but waited and waited to hear something and nothing came. These were both people claiming contact with other ET types but with unverified knowledge/statements. I was a little disappointed but still held out hope that they could somehow vet what they were saying. If putting myself in their shoes and didnt have any evidence to support such amazing testimony probably the best thing would be to perform a lie detector or voice analysis test. Why hasen't Corey done at least a lie detector test to support him? Even though I personally filmed evidence if the opportunity came to do either test I still would be willing and my claims are nothing compared to both of theirs...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), Bill Ryan (14th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Matthew (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (14th August 2017)

33. Link to Post #1237
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    I can hear the words of chicken little now - "The sky is falling, the sky is falling !"

NO - it's just a 6-9th density Blue Avian crashing down into 3rd density earth !
    Little penguin's back. Here he is with sound. And below that are my favorite little guys.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 14th August 2017 at 18:50.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (15th August 2017), Debra (20th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Jake (14th August 2017), mojo (14th August 2017), raregem (14th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #1238
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Why hasn't Corey done at least a lie detector test to support him?
    Well, one reason is that someone consciously lying would obviously decline the test.

Another is that someone who was an MK-ULTRA asset would have been programmed to decline the test — or a regression.

And they'd not even be aware of what was really behind their back-off not to do it under any circumstances. It would all be internally justified.

Lorien Fenton has now stated she's certain Corey is a mind-control victim, and explained exactly why.

Listen here: https://spreaker.com/user/spaced-out.../lorien-fenton

Go to the section at and after about the 59:30 mark.

36. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2017), aoibhghaire (14th August 2017), Bob (14th August 2017), dan33 (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th August 2017), Harley (15th August 2017), Hervé (14th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (14th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), mojo (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Olaf (15th August 2017), raregem (14th August 2017), RunningDeer (14th August 2017), Sequoia (15th August 2017), Sophocles (15th August 2017), ThePythonicCow (14th August 2017)

37. Link to Post #1239
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

So CG is a victim now? !!

I've heard enough, between Goode and Wilcock, to be convinced that he is nothing of the sort. He is knowingly speaking un-truths.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2017), Bill Ryan (14th August 2017), Debra (20th August 2017), Did You See Them (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), Wind (15th August 2017)

39. Link to Post #1240
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,617 times in 21,526 posts

Lorien Fenton has now stated she's certain Corey is a mind-control victim, and explained exactly why.
    Lorien makes an important point here, one that, in my far more limited way, I quite agree with. A week ago, in this post on the MUFON 2017 Panel Discussion thread, I made the point thusly:
    Quote Corey is not relating what is actually his personal experience, but rather relating information that he has learned, over years of reading and discussing in this field.

In short, he's speaks throughout this symposium of the information he is presenting essentially in the "third person", as information that he's learned and is regurgitating, not as memories of what he's personally experienced and is recalling.
    This is entirely consistent with the extensive data that Kristin and I posted on her thread Corey Goode and the Project Avalon Server Data.

In the way he speaks, as noticed by many I'm sure, including at least
    • by Lorien Fenton, above,
    • by myself, in the post I linked above made a week ago, and
    • in his thread viewing history on ProjectAvalon.net over a six year period,
    Corey is a good student of what others have reported. He is frequently speaking not of his own experiences, but rather relating what he's read of the reports of others. Unfortunately, Corey is not giving credit where credit is due, but deliberately leaving the listener to conclude that he is relating his own experiences.

Such is deceptive, deliberately deceptive.

With all the assistance that the Corey Goode story is getting, from such as Michael Salla, Gaia TV, MUFON, David Wilcock, Jimmy Church, Roger Ramsaur, Jay Weidner, Teresa Yanaros, Jordan Sather, Justin Deschamps, and other "celebrities" in the "alternative media", for several years now, such is not just deliberately deceptive, but is a serious, long running, psychological operation (psyop).
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

40. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anandacate (14th August 2017), aoibhghaire (15th August 2017), Bill Ryan (14th August 2017), Callista (15th August 2017), Chester (15th August 2017), Debra (20th August 2017), ditting (15th August 2017), findingneo (15th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th August 2017), gaiagirl (16th August 2017), Harley (15th August 2017), Hervé (14th August 2017), Innocent Warrior (15th August 2017), Jake (15th August 2017), Kristin (14th August 2017), mojo (14th August 2017), Nasu (14th August 2017), Noelle (15th August 2017), Paprika (15th August 2017), Reinhard (15th August 2017), RunningDeer (14th August 2017), Sequoia (15th August 2017), Shadowself (15th August 2017), Shannon (15th August 2017), Sophocles (15th August 2017), TargeT (15th August 2017), TrumanCash (15th August 2017), uzn (15th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 124 FirstFirst 1 12 52 62 72 112 124 LastLast