+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 124 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 79 124 LastLast

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #561
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    ...In raw numbers they have the biggest crowd and it's growing fast. I don't know how deep GAIA's pockets go. I have the impression they go a long way down into darkness.

We need a Hall of Shame thread. To put all the compromised "researchers" wannabe millennial media stars, unverifiable whistle blowers, channelers, WooWoo scammers and dubious Radio hosts.

That is looking like a very long list and a very fat thread. If we can get the views up to a million over the summer we might get somewhere.

On a witch hunt ? who, me ?
    It's shaping up to be a battle between the Deep State / SSP / MIC / cabal / Illuminati / or whatever you wish to call those 1 percenters
    vs
    We the people

Gather ye pitchforks and burning torches, and march up the hill to burn down Frankenstein's castle.
    Last edited by King Arthur; 30th May 2017 at 18:58.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King Arthur For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), TargeT (30th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #562
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by King Arthur (here)
    It's shaping up to be a battle between the Deep State / SSP / MIC / cabal / Illuminati / or whatever you wish to call those 1 percenters
    vs
    We the people A handful of people

Gather ye pitchforks and burning torches, and march up the hill to burn down Frankenstein's castle.
    if it were "we the people" this fight would be long over; I wish it were.

In reality, it's a small group of people that actually "do" anything, a lot of us that sit by and watch (or give opinions) and the vast majority of people that are completely unaware; most people aren't even aware of "the fight" must less a part of it.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ALLARON (31st May 2017), Atlas (30th May 2017), Basho (30th May 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), norman (30th May 2017), Pam (25th June 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017), Satori (30th May 2017), skogvokter (31st May 2017), uzn (31st May 2017)

5. Link to Post #563
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    http://disclosurebackpack.com/unity-...ve-board-game/

I'm appalled and wondering if child services should start looking into these folks...this is close to child abuse and endangerment.
    Here she is again
    Kaaree
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 21:29.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (30th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #564
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

More People Coming Out Against Secret Space Program Disclosure from Corey Goode

May 30, 2017
    Compilation article of many that have come out against the Corey Goode narrative.
    Includes DISCLOSURE AS OCCULT RITUAL! NEW AGE DEEP STATE PART 2 – DARK JOURNALIST.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/20...cret.html#more

"More and more people seem to be voicing their concerns about the Corey Goode disclosures regarding the SSP programs. Here is an initial list of those in the alternative media who oppose Corey Goode's intel disclosures with links for reference."
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th July 2017 at 23:57.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Atlas (30th May 2017), Basho (30th May 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), Did You See Them (11th August 2017), DNA (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), Malgorzata (2nd June 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017), Sequoia (31st May 2017), Sierra (3rd June 2017), sunwings (31st May 2017), uzn (31st May 2017)

9. Link to Post #565
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    if it were "we the people" this fight would be long over; I wish it were.

In reality, it's a small group of people that actually "do" anything, a lot of us that sit by and watch (or give opinions) and the vast majority of people that are completely unaware; most people aren't even aware of "the fight" must less a part of it.
    We the people.
    A small group "doing" anything.
    A lot just sitting and giving opinions?
    The vast majority unaware..

A few questions. Who are the small group and what are they "doing"?
    Who the lot that sit bye and who the unaware.

We the people have allowed our current circumstance, well if we are living in a consensus that is..
    The fight you speak of seems to me to be non-existent. You know the "unaware" part. The divide and conquer strategy has worked, and until we the people keep (artificially or not) keep divided we have no chance of "winning" anything.

Sadly divisions seems to be propping up everywhere, unless we find a way to live together despite our differences. I no longer belief we will get any form of disclosure or world peace or something like that on this planet.

I know i'd want to, but all around me I see people struggling with fight's over divisions that when looked at from a distance are hardly worth the trouble. I'm as much a "victim" of this as anyone and no way how much I try to reflect and understand my part in all of this. I can't find the "tools" to uniting what is divided.

This whole CG thread is but an example of that. What in my mind started out as an opportunity to unite what was divided during the forum wars has only led to a renewal of the positions that were taken then. I can't see the unifying piece. I doubt there is one..

Unless we find a way to ahum at least allow a man like CG or DW or any of the 1 percenters to exist in their chosen way of life somehow. How can "we the people unite"? Now I don't advocate to let the "evil" doers do whatever they please.
    Just pointing out that they are part of we the people to.. Whether Milabed, duped, fooled or whatever. How do we change the consensus reality if this seems to be the best we can create at the moment?

With Love
    Eelco

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Atlas (30th May 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017), TargeT (30th May 2017), Wind (31st May 2017)

11. Link to Post #566
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Think about it: if there's a highly advanced civilization that managed to remain hidden for millennia, why would they want to show up just right now? Just because they like us more than the ones who were here before us and those who will come after we are long gone..!? I wonder who is supposed to disclose the whole stuff first? Us or them?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Basho (30th May 2017), Blacklight43 (31st May 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017), Sierra (3rd June 2017), TargeT (30th May 2017), Wind (31st May 2017)

13. Link to Post #567
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,721 times in 8,381 posts

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)

With Love
    Eelco

The key word here is Nefarious. The idea that we should stand down on a universal ideological principle in the face of nefarious activity designed to have a huge transformational impact on the whole world is laughable on a good day and suicidal on a wet day.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Catsquotl (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #568
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by UfonautRadio (here)
    ...subscribe at Gaia Unity Circle link where you can also sign up for Monthly sessions. There is a free Newsletter
    The link is broken. This one works LauraEisenhower.com. I found this poster while I was there: The Mass Meditation Initiative in Los Angeles – June 17th. I only recognize her name. You have to register for free tickets @ DisclosureFest.com. (Site appears to be down or maybe it's too early.)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 21:31.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Atlas (30th May 2017), DNA (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #569
    Thanks

I know i'd want to, but all around me I see people struggling with fight's over divisions that when looked at from a distance are hardly worth the trouble. I'm as much a "victim" of this as anyone and no way how much I try to reflect and understand my part in all of this. I can't find the "tools" to uniting what is divided.
    I'd like to blame it all on "them" or "they" and perhaps at some level there is an external "blame" target. But we have to work with what we've got... and what we've got isn't much to work with unfortunately.

The human animal is easily distracted, short term memory plagued and ruled by emotion unless constantly vigilant (though, even this gets very easy with practice). The introduction of logical fallacy has very interesting implications, we all use them un-conciously because it's what is environmentally shown to us to be effective. We don't understand that they are though traps used to waste our time and energy; we simply use them because they are effective.

This lack of self analysis is really the root of many issues, but there are many other phenomenon occurring at the same time (this "struggle" didn't start recently; it simply shifts context (the anti-fascists of the 60's become the fascists of the 2010's etc..), the base patterns remain the same).

This whole CG thread is but an example of that. What in my mind started out as an opportunity to unite what was divided during the forum wars has only led to a renewal of the positions that were taken then. I can't see the unifying piece. I doubt there is one..
    Anything that gets people to question is good, unfortuantely that is not the usual outcome... most people, when a belief is challenged, respond by defending their belief, not questioning it or seeing the "challenging info" as valid.

Unless we find a way to ahum at least allow a man like CG or DW or any of the 1 percenters to exist in their chosen way of life somehow.
    Elitism is another human failing, and elitism requires a large group of "unprivileged"... their "chosen way" is diametrically opposed to the concepts of free will and equal opportunity.
    Last edited by TargeT; 30th May 2017 at 20:41.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Atlas (30th May 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), Bob (31st May 2017), Catsquotl (31st May 2017), DNA (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), PurpleLama (30th May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #570
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

One of the PSYOP tactics is generating a bastardized version of something that will or could happen. I think they are doing this with Corey Goode's PSYOP, i.e. Disclosure etc.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2017), Bob (31st May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017), Sequoia (31st May 2017), TargeT (30th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #571
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Looks to me like Disclosure has become Big Business! As long as people want to be fooled, they will be fooled, whether it be Religion or Disclosure. It seems the "truth" on any subject can be manipulated & turned into a Cash Cow.... It is such a revelation to realize we don't NEED anyone to "save us" as each of us is a Sovereign Being! How DOES one change centuries of programming that has gone on?! I'm glad Bill has been at the forefront of all this! Listening to Rch. Dolan, it was apparent he was quite upset, but I wonder if he understands that not everyone has his "logical" approach to everything? Each person has to walk through this minefield according to his or her own consciousness. Each of us has our own Sphere of Influence upon which we can have an effect. It IS up to parents to guide their children, isn't it?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2017), Bob (31st May 2017), DNA (31st May 2017), Dylansdad (31st May 2017), RunningDeer (30th May 2017), skogvokter (31st May 2017), TargeT (30th May 2017), uzn (31st May 2017)

23. Link to Post #572
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

Kerri Cassidy's take on "it all" today with The Ruiner - brilliant move, she couldn't have picked a more complementary interviewee/interviewer on the subject!
    If you missed the live feed check it out when it's on YT

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2017), RunningDeer (31st May 2017)

25. Link to Post #573
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote So why all of the whining and hate? Until Bill or someone else provides a comprehensive factual list of provable claims showing irrefutably that CG has lied about this or that, etc, all I see are perspectives and opinions. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155196
    has been done numerous times by numerous people. Some are just hard of hearing.

when you take off all beliefs, all of them, truth is what remains, linked to reality - and with hard of hearing humanity, stubborn and beliefs creating, accepting, dying for it, well, not much remains. Their lifes being based on lies.

All those willing to lie, consciously, are leading humanity astray. It is crucial in turning points of developing consciousness that lies be exposed so that evolution can proceed.

Corey is destroying the truth movement. And many others are. Quite simple isn't it?

When a friend of mine find and declare public funds embezllement, should she have kept quiet and not say anything? As the hidden world funds embezzlement is doing, which is harming all of us since we do not profit from our labor because it is stolen.

When my neighbour is stolen, his house robbed, should I not declare what I have seen so that he gets his things back or the thief is stopped from stealing others around?

Many alt people are stealing the truth from us and stealing money through their strategy to get our money, with a breeze of polluted air in exchange. Should'nt we declare what we see? Shouldn't we mention that the sheep in front of us is in fact a wolfe, beware?

Without hatred of course. This leads nowhere either.

Quote But I won't allow what others do to thwart my path or value, even if it means my death or those I love most dearly.

The spiritual path is most important for me because it's the most accurately personal, yet also broadest, overall significant, and potent of ALL topics. While the Alien/UFO, technology, paranormal, cryptic, secret or deep government and other related subjects are just points of interest or curiosities along the way.
    You see, you are plainly telling us here that you are ready to die for your beliefs (you used the term value, a value is belief based).

Well, I discovered no later than last summer that a belief system is a lie. Sometimes worthile, because it makes me progress, but to go further I have to get rid of it - a better word would be to let go of it. Then plain truth remains - and yes it hurts, not much remains.

You are right, spiritual path is the most important, and rejecting lies while helping our neighbours to see through lies as well is part of the path. The "curiosity along the way " has to be named as well, in order to proceed and go further.

This is my experience..
    1. You lost me. What's been done many times by numerous people?

This article clearly vindicates CG from Bill's accusations and I have yet to see a written rebuttal to this or ANY attempt to systematically label the so-called lies of CG that haven't already been shot down. http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2...-ryan.html?m=1

However, I just noticed this post from Bill not long ago. Although he didn't provide a link to the interview he was referring to. And so I don't know how accurately it follows and addresses CG rebuttal. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1155111

2. How is CG destroying the "truth" movement? First, he never claimed that his information was provable. Only that others would eventually come out to support various parts of his expericnes and claims. William Thompkins being one such highly credible person. Further, truth is a broad topic that doesn't necessarily mean socially provable or even dealing in facts. Regardless, CG has put everything on the line to come forward and relay his experiences. While people debate if what he says is true, or his credibility, he none the less is conveying "his truth", subjective as it may be. And I clearly see such people as truthers.

Here's a good summary of types of truth, etc. Starts around 6:15 of this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=WmhFYQnlKB4

3. Suggesting any of us has anything other than a "beLIEf" can be seen as just a play on words. Here's a fun link on "beliefs". http://trufax.org/general/beliefsystems.html

All of our thinking and actions are relative and partial. No ones Absolutely knows anything. Yet none the less we must act in good conscience based on the information we have. And because the moment-to-moment of life IS...we act relatively but with with certainty. So what I'm saying here regarding death is simple. Since no one knows when they will die as long as a person speaks the truth according to what they perceive it is they can die at any moment with a clear conscience.

Liars, on the other hand, are something else all together. And as far as CG I have yet to see any factual irrefutable proof that he has lied.

Let me try to help you here:

The events Corey describes either happened or they did not happen. In this way they are either true or false. He is either lying or he is telling the truth.

To date, he has offered not a shred of evidence to suggest even a fraction of it is true.

Whether events occur or do not occur fall under the umbrella of "absolute truth". I could tell you that the presidential election was yesterday and argue that thats my "relative truth", but it would mean nothing, except that maybe i'm delusional or a pathological liar.

This is very simple.
    I basically agree (with the exception that comes to mind of William Tompkins...which seems a rather credible and significant story). As such, I don't see what all the fuse about Corey is. He never said his experiences could be proven. But who needs verification for a story to have value? This entire genre and site is full of such stuff. Of course we ALL want proof yet honestly does the UFO community or it's "credible researchers" have irrefutable proof? Sort answer: NO.

The claims he's a pathological liar, works or is brainwashed by the secret Gov, is trying to brainwash kids with cartoons/media, etc, such as what I just heard from this utterly ridiculous video boggles my mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzCHN2m6UoE This is ALL fear pron and speculation based loosely on data that is easily bent to fit interpretation. The secret Gov has far more to lose than gain from ANY of the information coming from Corey.

In the END there is NO "irrefutable proof" against Corey so case is closed.

Last edited by OMG; 31st May 2017 at 02:38.

26. Link to Post #574
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sequoia (here)
    Kerri Cassidy's take on "it all" today with The Ruiner - brilliant move, she couldn't have picked a more complementary interviewee/interviewer on the subject!
    If you missed the live feed check it out when it's on YT
    Thanks, Sequoia.

SHANE THE RUINER WITH KERRY CASSIDY: THE RASHOMON DYNAMIC

Streamed live 2 hours ago (September 30, 2016)
    Summary: A conversation with Shane the Ruiner about his role as well as my own small role in the Corey Goode / David Wilcock Story. The various confusion and untruths going around the alternative sector as well as targeting. We will also be talking about how unsuspecting people can be used to confuse the narrative.

..."The Rashomon effect is where the same event is given contradictory interpretations by different individuals involved."-- Wikipedia
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 31st May 2017 at 00:57.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2017), Matthew (31st May 2017), norman (31st May 2017), Star Tsar (31st May 2017), uzn (31st May 2017)

28. Link to Post #575
    Thanks

Shane has been busy....

Where are you?

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2017), RunningDeer (31st May 2017), shijo (31st May 2017), Star Tsar (31st May 2017)

30. Link to Post #576
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Well sh** I guess if this is the hot topic these days then I will add something so all can keep their I phones up to date. Don't forget to communicate with real people and as I have said in the past. "As long as we continue to add to this and support this unreal figure then I guess we keep it alive." So here is some more for all of us to feed on.

https://youtu.be/mEvUey6kqOw

and the second one

https://youtu.be/kI8ogW9136k

This would be all I can do

31. Link to Post #577
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Shane has been busy....]
    Yes, Shane's making the rounds. He was on with Randy Maugans.

I listened to a little under two hours of C.W. Chanter.
    CW's got lots of talker energy.
    No offense, CW.
    It is what it is...

(Note: for those unfamiliar with CW, he says that a lot.)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 21:31.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2017), TargeT (31st May 2017)

33. Link to Post #578
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I listened to a little under two hours of C.W. Chanter.
    CW's got lots of talker energy.
    He'd be the first to tell you that, he even says in that interview..

C.W.:
    "I just want out, I want to read tarot cards and make money like everyone else."

"I don't like it when people beat up on satanists"

"I don't play for the light"

"I"ve always been affiliated with the dark side"

"shane, can you agree with that?"

(shane answers yes)
    Where are you?

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (31st May 2017), Bob (31st May 2017), RunningDeer (31st May 2017)

35. Link to Post #579
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

He never said his experiences could be proven.

Please, do you read any of the other postings? Please see Post #521 of this thread re COREY'S PERSONAL STATEMENT THAT HIS EXPERIENCES COULD BE PROVEN!

In my opinion this is a “smoking gun”, HAND DELIVERED BY COREY HIMSELF, as yes, many whistleblowers are simply unable to produce or procure evidence, but COREY CAN according to HIS OWN testimony. Surely this would be tantamount to witness for a reporter/investigator that was choosing to publicly expose and support the claims!

I simply can’t believe that amongst all the individual levels of intelligence at GAIA not one of them has followed up on this, not only to bring any sense of credibility to Corey’s story, but from their own personal integrity! Multiple Independent’s witnessing and recording Corey being extracted from his home in a bubble would be revolutionary, ground-breaking disclosure news that would be the “smoking gun” to instantaneously force gov’t and mainstream to deal with the truth – so why isn’t this happening!!! Why isn’t this “brave” chosen ambassador for Earth ... bringing it on!

Shall we wait and see if the Blue Avians, et al and Corey et al take umbrage at this “smoking gun” statement from Corey and redact it in some way.
    Hey guys, let me give you a hand with that promo:
    “um, due to “negative something-or-other”,
    (being their psychological con tactic used in attempts to make "new age love and lighters" feel really bad if they start to reasonably and logically question any of their claims; heaven forbid a "love and lighter" gets anywhere close to the negative word),
    we have had to stop visitations and extractions of Corey from his home so he will now not be able to physically visit off planet locations, Antartica, inner earth, etc . . . but do not despair as we will continue to telepathically channel information to him (and David) . . . so that it gets to you!”

There all better now

Nope. Not even close!

Maybe it's time for a GAIA Whistleblower to emerge

P.S. I apologize if my ‘love and lighter’ reference appeared insensitive to some, it is not intended and I include myself in the reference. For once upon a time, when it felt almost sacrilege to not sign off every correspondence with “in love and light”, I came to know how deeply programmed I was within the new-age belief system because of the avoidance of any word or reference containing “negative” in it. It holds strong correlations to the word “sinner” in various religious doctrines; which is why I now see it as a psychological manipulation by those piously using it to deter people from allowing their natural curiosity’s and discernments to manifest for their own evaluations.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 31st May 2017 at 09:39. Reason: Apology for potential insensitive remark

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

TargeT (31st May 2017)

37. Link to Post #580
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,771 times in 21,549 posts

Your continued defense, OMG, of the disinformation, propaganda, mind-control, human-control operation of which Corey is one small, but for the moment, prominent part is a bogus defense on so many counts that I hardly know where to begin.

So I'll semi-randomly pick the last "point" you made, trying to shift the burden of proof onto those of us defending humanity from this toxic operation.

The burden of proof of those making impossible to verify, and highly implausible, claims lies with those making the claims. It is absolutely wrong to claim that any such case is closed in favor of the bogus claimant, especially after arbitrarilly dismissing substantial and credible evidence from a variety of sources of high integrity showing that Corey is part of a deeply dishonest and deceptive operation.

In simpler terms ... the burden of proof of impossible to verify claims lies with those making the claims, not with those doubting them.

Should the Avalon moderators choose to discuss the merits of allowing your continued participation in this discussion, don't count on me for any support.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

38. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

7alon (31st May 2017), alexius (31st May 2017), araucaria (31st May 2017), Billy (31st May 2017), BMJ (31st May 2017), Callista (31st May 2017), Chester (31st May 2017), Debra (31st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st May 2017), Hervé (31st May 2017), Jake (31st May 2017), Jean-Marie (31st May 2017), Kristin (31st May 2017), littleOne (31st May 2017), Lost N Found (31st May 2017), Malgorzata (2nd June 2017), Mike (31st May 2017), PurpleLama (31st May 2017), Reinhard (31st May 2017), RunningDeer (31st May 2017), Sequoia (1st June 2017), Sierra (31st May 2017), skogvokter (31st May 2017), Sophocles (2nd June 2017), TargeT (31st May 2017), uzn (31st May 2017), Wind (1st June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 124 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 79 124 LastLast