+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 124 FirstFirst 1 35 75 85 95 124 LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #1681
    Thanks

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

You can now add Peter Levenda to the list. In a show we just recorded with him called "Starward - Tom Delong, Mystical Machines, & The Current Disclosure (not yet published) - he officially airs a very clear dismissal of Goode et al.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Al Borealis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st December 2017), gaiagirl (2nd January 2018), Hervé (31st December 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (1st January 2018), Navigator (31st December 2017), norman (2nd January 2018), Sequoia (8th January 2018), Shadowself (31st December 2017), WalterBosley (31st December 2017)

3. Link to Post #1682
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by AlZen (here)
    You can now add Peter Levenda to the list. In a show we just recorded with him called "Starward - Tom Delong, Mystical Machines, & The Current Disclosure (not yet published) - he officially airs a very clear dismissal of Goode et al.
    Link please - when published
    Last edited by Gemma13; 31st December 2017 at 06:33.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Al Borealis (8th January 2018), Bill Ryan (31st December 2017), Foxie Loxie (31st December 2017), gaiagirl (2nd January 2018)

5. Link to Post #1683
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Does it have to be humans doing a psyop?

6. Link to Post #1684
    Thanks

Haha. If I remember it. There used to be a fellow here who posted all our shows (it's how I stumbled over this forum), but he seems to have vanished.

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Al Borealis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018)

8. Link to Post #1685
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Haha. If I remember it. There used to be a fellow here who posted all our shows (it's how I stumbled over this forum), but he seems to have vanished.
    Here it is, just released.

(I also cross-posted it on the Tom DeLonge thread, where most of the discussion may belong.)

Peter Levenda's dismissal of Corey Goode starts at 22:43, in the context of the importance of naming sources and specifics, if not initially, then certainly eventually.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th January 2018 at 19:50.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Al Borealis (10th January 2018), avid (8th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th January 2018), gaiagirl (11th January 2018), geofffxdwg (12th January 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th January 2018), Sequoia (8th January 2018), Spiral (8th January 2018), Tintin (9th January 2018), WalterBosley (8th January 2018), WTHTLight (10th January 2018)

10. Link to Post #1686
    United States Avalon Member Sequoia's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it was Dark Journalist who very approriately called Delonge, the Corey Goode version 2.0

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sequoia For This Post:

Fox (11th January 2018)

12. Link to Post #1687
    Deactivated
    Thanks

How come these folk don't seem to be shared? Is it because they are independent? I actually just stumbled across this when looking for X Files videos.Buried very deep in the haystack of you tube, while other, more commercial versions, cover the surface of the SSP pile. A somewhat different version on the SSP. I am not usually interested in this thread very much but this video was quite interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2R4UGCYYEo

13. Link to Post #1688
    Thanks

If Clif High isn't on the list, you can add him now. He completely deconstruct the psyop here.

Also, is there an updated version of this list? I know Daniel (DJ) made one of his own, I think I saw it on Facebook. You may want to fuse notes. It's actually relevant to collect and publish such a list, because those who are influenced by the chicken cult are not deep thinkers, but subservient followers. They and are precisely receptive to opinions & personalities rather than arguments and facts. So if they see a more or less unified front against it, this may sow the seed of doubt, which hopefully makes them question the legitimacy of their superstition.

(he starts his rant at 25m4s)
    Last edited by Al Borealis; 10th January 2018 at 17:10.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Al Borealis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), gaiagirl (11th January 2018), Harley (10th January 2018), norman (11th January 2018), SiriusB (10th January 2018), we-R-one (10th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #1689
    Thanks

If Clif High isn't on the list, you can add him now. He completely deconstruct the psyop here.

Also, is there an updated version of this list? I know Daniel (DJ) made one of his own, I think I saw it on Facebook. You may want to fuse notes. It's actually relevant to collect and publish such a list, because those who are influenced by the chicken cult are not deep thinkers, but subservient followers. They and are precisely receptive to opinions & personalities rather than arguments and facts. So if they see a more or less unified front against it, this may sow the seed of doubt, which hopefully makes them question the legitimacy of their superstition.

(he starts his rant at 25m4s)
    Its becoming really funny around 34:10. Worth watching and having a big laughter.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SiriusB For This Post:

Al Borealis (11th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), gaiagirl (11th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #1690
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I have heard ranty man before. He does not say much that is useful, although for some reason he makes the rounds. But agreed, the glossy front version is a psyop, and I am not a chicken groupie, for anyone's information. So has anyone watched the video on my last post? What do you think about it?
    Last edited by findingneo; 11th January 2018 at 02:00. Reason: to add clarification

18. Link to Post #1691
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    So has anyone watched the video on my last post? What do you think about it?
    Check out:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1171109

There are references to the "other SSP crew" throughout this thread ~ use Avalon search engine for names, etc to bring you closer to data covered.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th January 2018), Mike (11th January 2018)

20. Link to Post #1692
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Gemma, if you look at the bottom of the post, you will see that I "Thanked" that post yesterday. I did not listen to the video, but read the summary below it yesterday. Is it worth listening to Gemma? What was it about that post that you want me to see?

21. Link to Post #1693
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Do you suggest I listen to the whole 1 hour 53 minutes of the video? Or is there a specific message you would not mid capturing in a few sentences, so I don't need to go through a lot of posts and video for a few morsels? If you can, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

22. Link to Post #1694
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Gemma, I am aware of the maelstrom if that is what you are talking about. The above folk are not Corey.

23. Link to Post #1695
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

What I very strongly suspect is that over the last 2-3 years, quite a number of people, seriously psychologically compromised in various ways, have been deliberately and cleverly airdropped into the scene to (a) add confusion and (b) discredit the far smaller number of witnesses who have some credibility regarding their SSP clams.

The project has worked probably better than the instigators could ever have hoped for.

If I were a genuine SSP witness, and absolutely knew I was, I'd be keeping VERY VERY quiet about it for fear of being tarred with the same brush as many of the others.

24. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Al Borealis (12th January 2018), avid (11th January 2018), Cidersomerset (11th January 2018), Debra (12th January 2018), Did You See Them (11th January 2018), drneglector (17th January 2018), findingneo (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), gaiagirl (11th January 2018), Harley (11th January 2018), Hym (11th January 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th January 2018), Matthew (12th January 2018), Mike (11th January 2018), norman (11th January 2018), Satori (11th January 2018), Star Tsar (11th January 2018), sunwings (11th January 2018), WalterBosley (11th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #1696
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    How come these folk don't seem to be shared? Is it because they are independent? I actually just stumbled across this when looking for X Files videos.Buried very deep in the haystack of you tube, while other, more commercial versions, cover the surface of the SSP pile. A somewhat different version on the SSP. I am not usually interested in this thread very much but this video was quite interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2R4UGCYYEo
    Quote Do you suggest I listen to the whole 1 hour 53 minutes of the video? Or is there a specific message you would not mid capturing in a few sentences, so I don't need to go through a lot of posts and video for a few morsels? If you can, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    No, not suggesting you watch any vids. I was actually referring to your question above which I interpreted as why don’t we see Goode, Illeana, etc all together on the same talking panel.

The answer to that is in the link I provided i.e. Goode does not endorse the others.

Goode holds the monopoly on his story because he claims he has a secret signal given him by the Blue Avians to test those coming forward that have similar stories – and yet the public never gets any verification from any of them!!

Read about it in this blog post of his (Sept 2016):

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...f2b2bcf9740d09

Quote Please beware of some of the newer "SSP" whistleblowers that have come forward recently. They are mostly mixing their imaginations with the data I have released. There are a lot of people trying to bend the info I have released into their own belief systems and UFO religions. They just have to make this new info fit into their currently held belief systems.

Those who say they have recently met w/the Blue Avians or Golden Triangle Head beings and say they "know" where the Blue Avians come from are providing extremely inaccurate information that is actually causing much confusion and damage to those who were actually involved in MILAB and SSP programs.

It is also convoluting the entire disclosure movement. There is a person from the Ukraine who is now making the rounds and actively seeking interviews to speak on these subjects. I have confirmed 100% that this person had ZERO connection to the SSP other than being an abductee of the Military SSP after ET's had abducted them during the 1990's and early 2000's.

They were NOT a part of the SSP on any level and "Corey just can't find the records" as was alluded to in an E-mail. This has been confirmed on the highest level as being false data!

I have spoken with a number of actual SSP insiders, many very recently, who have contacted me as well as many hundreds of people who have been seeing Blue Orbs and Blue Avians (Yes Confirmed). If someone says they have "met" a blue avian and spoken with it but does not know their "greeting"... They are not being truthful. The Blue Avians use this same greeting without fail every time they interface or interact with each other or other beings.

Some of these people are cooking up detailed stories for attention while others may have fallen under the influence of some of the Voice Of God technology that is floating around. I don't think most of these people are being malicious or understand how much damage they are doing to DISCLOSURE or their fellow humans who are trying to learn and make sense out of the new information being disclosed to the public right now.

All I can say is put on your discernment filters more now than ever. One in particular, is making the rounds of Radio and TV Shows trying to get booked for interviews and are popping up in YouTube videos like crazy right now. This will only add to the disinformation and confusion on the SSP and SBA subjects as people are having more and more true encounters with these beings.

So many children and adults who have no interest in the paranormal have contacted me recently because they have had these "awakening" experiences. I will include the info about these recent contactee's in my upcoming update about recent meetings with Ambassador Micca, The Anshar, the SSP Council and Raw-Tear-Eir.
    Thank you,
    Corey Goode

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

findingneo (11th January 2018), Mike (11th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #1697
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What I very strongly suspect is that over the last 2-3 years, quite a number of people, seriously psychologically compromised in various ways, have been deliberately and cleverly airdropped into the scene to (a) add confusion and (b) discredit the far smaller number of witnesses who have some credibility regarding their SSP clams.

The project has worked probably better than the instigators could ever have hoped for.
    I agree - birdseye view lines up well with this explanation!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

findingneo (11th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #1698
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Bill, your answer was exactly what I was asking, and Gemma your answer would have most likely answered the next question I might have asked, so thank you too.

30. Link to Post #1699
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote If I were a genuine SSP witness, and absolutely knew I was, I'd be keeping
    VERY VERY quiet about it for fear of being tarred with the same brush as many of
    the others
    That's what I would do as well.....

=================================================

Interview starts aprox 38 mins in....I have just started listening and David
    mentions that Corey has a high temperature but does not think it is life
    threatening or anything. Then they discuss a new paper Corey was going
    to talk about on the show before he got worse , David is familiar with it
    and off they go with the discloser /scy -fy story update from their point of view....

Just finished good science fiction made up of the many movies and alternate
    research material over the years and David is going to use much of it in his new
    book.There is nothing you can do with this material other than say show us
    some proof , otherwise its just imagination ,dreams and speculation at this stage.
    They keep saying disclosure is coming but until then its just entertainment not
    research. You have to listen to it to appreciate when David says the last
    two half years info is coming to a head. It reminds me of the latest John Lear
    3 billion thread a fun listen but fundamentally useless until proven otherwise .

There is a lot of info in the show for those who are interested either way I
    should say.

Ep. 786 BREAKING: Corey Goode in Hospital David Wilcock fills in : The Space War : LIVE

Streamed live 11 hours ago

Check out our LIVE show, Mon-Thursday 7pm PST at
    https://jimmychurchradio.com/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th January 2018 at 22:18.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th January 2018), Mike (11th January 2018), RunningDeer (11th January 2018)

32. Link to Post #1700
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

OK, I'm just not gonna listen to a whole JC show but unless I missed something, CG was in the emergency room. That's not quite exactly being 'in the hospital'. 'In the hospital' means you've been admitted. Was he admitted? Or did they squirt some Visine in his eye and send him home?

BREAKING NEWS: David Wilcock is constipated -- hemorrhoid developing!

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Al Borealis (12th January 2018), avid (11th January 2018), Cidersomerset (11th January 2018), Debra (12th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), Harley (11th January 2018), jagman (11th January 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (12th January 2018), Matthew (11th January 2018), Mike (11th January 2018), RunningDeer (12th January 2018), shijo (11th January 2018), TargeT (11th January 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 124 FirstFirst 1 35 75 85 95 124 LastLast