1. Link to Post #2061
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Tweet from Daniel James:

https://twitter.com/dulhunty/status/1140244999646277639

Quote Can anyone explain how @CoreyGoode got a ticket on planet EARTH while he was meant to be 'OFF WORLD' at the time?
    Apparently when you are “age regressed” you come back into the exact time you left and everything carries on as normal.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 16th June 2019 at 14:21.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2019), RunningDeer (16th June 2019)

3. Link to Post #2062
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Corey’s Retweet 17 Sept 2019:

https://twitter.com/Kemisi/status/1173922878284283904

Quote Corey Goode (Official) Retweeted
    Sarah D.‏ @Kemisi 2h2 hours ago

In Corey's case, there are MANY people who are going to try and come forth with false narratives about blue alien beings. The copyright is to try and prevent false stories and disinfo from spreading through the media.
    Bit of a joke that one!

Sad that people don’t look further back than Corey Goode as if he is the first one to talk about Blue Aliens.

For example, Ashayana Dean talks about Blue Avians, the Guardian Alliance, and a whole host of other Alien beings and their traits, in “Voyagers – The Sleeping Abductees” which also recounts the story of being taken in her sleep for workshops, etc.

Sounds awfully familiar to the tales from Corey of being taken out of bed, along with other people (still wearing pyjamas), for off-planet training.

PDF LINK FOR THE BOOK – Ashayana Dean has an array of these books for Corey to data mine and plagiarize with a few tweaks here and there. Pretty easy to spot if one was inclined to take all of his script and do a comparative analysis – very time consuming though.

https://lonehorseblog.files.wordpres...-abductees.pdf

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2019), Chester (27th September 2019), Franny (17th September 2019), Hervé (17th September 2019), ichingcarpenter (17th September 2019), Mike (27th September 2019), mountain_jim (17th September 2019), Reinhard (8th November 2019), Sue (Ayt) (18th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #2063
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Kudos to Stina Bo Bina for doing an analysis of everything Corey Goode claims scientifically in COREY GOODE’S HITCHIKERS GUIDE TO THE APOCALYPSE video on Edge of Wonder. Haven’t watched in entirety but Stina provides a good demonstration on how people can question and analyse data spoken as gospel from self-proclaimed guru’s.

Stina has chosen not to reflexively believe every word that drips off Corey Goode's tongue . . . just because Corey Goode says it.

The exercise was eye opening and frustrating for her, coupled with mind f*@#king and second hand embarrassment for Corey as he makes himself, and those that still drink his Kool-aid, stupider.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (27th September 2019), Bill Ryan (27th September 2019), Chester (27th September 2019), Franny (27th September 2019), funkpunk46 (4th October 2019), ichingcarpenter (27th September 2019), MagikZen (3rd October 2019), meeradas (6th October 2019), Mike (27th September 2019), mountain_jim (27th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #2064
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote https://twitter.com/stinamariaxo/sta...32218139779073

Stina bo bina‏ @stinamariaxo Sep 23
    So. I’ve decided to take a leap and make a YouTube video. I figured; **** it, worse case scenario, no one watches it. Best case scenario, it helps people see the truth. I’m looking for examples of plagiarism. I’ve got a few but if anyone would like to contribute to the cause -

Stina bo bina‏ @stinamariaxo Sep 24
    Damn. Y’all are kinda ****in awesome supporting me to go thru with making videos. Making a gal blush! Unfortunately I’m doing this ALL on my iPhone. Filming & editing. With the help of iMovie & Adobe rush (which I really like). Kudos to content creators Bc this is a lot of work.

Stina bo bina‏ @stinamariaxo Sep 24
    Also my internet is literally 3mbps so I’ll have to go to the library/somewhere with free WiFi to upload. Even using my data is iffy Bc I live in the boonies lol. BUT I already have 2videos filmed & working on editing the last one. I’ll do an upload of everything at once
    Stina makes an important comment in her video, (post above), about how her kids could find Corey Goode’s stuff and how horrible that would be.

Yep, it's tragic, especially when Goode and Co are now ready to release their next act!

Quote https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/statu...84305636438016

Corey Goode (Official)‏ @CoreyGoode 11h11 hours ago
    I just watched the final version of 'The Cosmic Secret' today! It will be on all of the major streaming platforms on Nov 17th! I just noticed that Above Majestic will appear on HULU soon!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2019), Chester (3rd October 2019), Franny (2nd October 2019), MagikZen (3rd October 2019)

9. Link to Post #2065
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Corey is still crying poor me with his stalking stories. I imagine this latest blurb is to keep curious fans happy when they keep asking how his bogus legal cases are going.

Quote https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/statu...83917061947392
    Corey Goode (Official)‏ @CoreyGoode 4h4 hours ago

Wuz @ the mall w I noticed some1 stalking/following my family. Helping my case. Got a lil Vid 4 my Atty's, asked mall Sec 4 more. Family wuz amused @ such a large person trying 2 tip toe, hide behind poles & skulk about. like an Elephant hiding behind a tree. Not very clever.
    The lies that fall off Corey's tongue just never stop though. This is how he tries to "character assassinate" Project Avalon to his fans.

Been telling his fans HE HAD TO LEAVE TEXAS AND MOVE TO BOULDER BECAUSE AVALON MEMBERS WERE STALKING HIM.

Many know the facts, (and it is written and spoken in Corey’s history in his own words), that he moved to Boulder to make it easier to do his gigs at Gaia.

But fan JRod just keeps on slurping up the kool-aid and is telling other fans that Corey had to leave Texas because Avalon members were stalking him

Quote https://twitter.com/Jm4n/status/1179187731961958407
    J Rod‏ @Jm4n 4h4 hours ago
    Replying to @CoreyGoode

So it's not just cyber stalking now, kind of like what certain Avalon members did in Texas.

https://twitter.com/Jm4n/status/1179187105697845253
    J Rod‏ @Jm4n 4h4 hours ago

He live in Boulder CO

https://twitter.com/Jm4n/status/1179206216649719808
    J Rod‏ @Jm4n 3h3 hours ago

Used to live in Texas had to leave because of the last time people didn't keep the stalking cyber and took it to real life.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd October 2019), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2019), Bluegreen (2nd October 2019), Chester (3rd October 2019), Frank V (2nd October 2019), Franny (2nd October 2019), funkpunk46 (4th October 2019), Hervé (2nd October 2019), MagikZen (3rd October 2019), mountain_jim (2nd October 2019)

11. Link to Post #2066
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

IF. . . notice how BIG that IF is . . . IF Corey actually has video of a guy stalking him. . . The next questions become . . . How much did Corey pay the guy? And did he get him from a casting agency? Or maybe it was his homeboy JRod?.
    or
    Considering Corey has dementia (per his own claims), he probably forgot he arranged to meet that guy with his family for lunch.

But, as to him being stalked, highly unlikely. Considering he's lied already multiple times on multiple court records, including fabrication of evidence and documents, I wouldn't take any evidence he provided at this point as legitimate.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd October 2019), Bill Ryan (8th October 2019), Chester (3rd October 2019), Gemma13 (3rd October 2019)

13. Link to Post #2067
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I think I understand how Corey Goode defines "stalking" -

"Not covered or hidden, visible."
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd October 2019), Bill Ryan (8th October 2019), Gemma13 (3rd October 2019), MagikZen (3rd October 2019), RogueEllis (3rd October 2019)

15. Link to Post #2068
    Thanks

For those curious see a tiny bit of what I've seen in Dream Visions regarding Corey and his groupies (associates) - I was asked if I foresaw this situation in dreams. My answer is yes, but I didn't know it till I got into my situation in waking states. You can read this DV and where I show you the connected 3D experiences on my newish WattPad account: https://www.wattpad.com/story/200601442-thieves-exposed

I also intentionally chose the skull for the cover image because it relates to another Dream Vision (DV) sent to CG on 8.3.2017 titled "Argon Warning" and there was a skull in it that I drew upon waking. That dream also appears to be one that Corey and Wilcock utilized in connection with their 'skull asteroid' story during 2017 combined with another Dream Vision titled "CG preach and Teach & Secret Book Message" sent to CG on 8.11.17, which mentioned asteroids and again an important message for Corey. These dreams are cited for remedy in my still unrebutted affidavit pre-litigation complaint (dated April 18, 2018) and as filed on the court record in accordance with the rules of evidence for investigation. An unrebutted affidavit stands as truth in a court of law.

Due to how slow my local courts are, I've a good mind to start showing the approximate 70 instances of CG/DW/associate use of my materials for what appears to be either fake news, following my Dream Visions to find actual news, create derivative works and/or content on Cosmic Disclosure, or otherwise. One thing is for certain though, to this point Corey has done a fine job proving how dishonest he is on and off the court record.

Here's another dream I recently had that shows some more things:

https://aristoneart.com/2019/09/18/2...y-hockey-game/

At the moment, cause CG and associates are such drama queens, I mostly just keep an eye out from 'dream' states on em' and mostly just view what the wonderful community of awake and aware folks bring to my attention about Corey and more of his indiscrepancies that I need to see.

Thank You.

Thank you to everyone who follows Corey's work and shares, so I don't have to. I blocked him on Twitter months ago due to the stalking of my tweets and subsequent harassment. I muted his boy J Rod cause at least he was initially asking some seemingly sincere questions. On my website blog, my longer replies are tagged with "Twitter."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd October 2019), Bill Ryan (8th October 2019), Chester (3rd October 2019), Gemma13 (4th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #2069
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Corey is still crying poor me with his stalking stories. I imagine this latest blurb is to keep curious fans happy when they keep asking how his bogus legal cases are going.

Quote https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/statu...83917061947392
    Corey Goode (Official)‏ @CoreyGoode 4 hours ago

Wuz @ the mall w I noticed some1 stalking/following my family. Helping my case. Got a lil Vid 4 my Atty's, asked mall Sec 4 more. Family wuz amused @ such a large person trying 2 tip toe, hide behind poles & skulk about. like an Elephant hiding behind a tree. Not very clever.
    Clif High says he has sources on the dark web who are apparently the ones "stalking" Corey and even David. They claim to be undercover agents working in law enforcement. Clif says he viewed a photo taken by them allegedly in mid-September showing both Corey and his fat "stalker."

Quote Posted by Clif High
    Corey Goode & David Wilcock under surveillance? Dark Web rumors of 'officialdom followings' going on...over ???? Speculations are divergent, but photos appear 2b actual surveillance shots where DW did not know he was being followed. And they are only 23 days old. From Canada?
    several private dark web Interchats have LE making fun of Corey spamming the FBI. Also say that he did NOT get complaint filed against CW with NJ BOE.
    "MrCheatPics" on darkweb has pics that seem to show a 'fat f*** dick' (his description) who also followed CG. Both fat guy & back & right side of CG are in photos. Maybe in big box store. He does not id place, but says pic taken mid Sept.
    he wanted help 2 id 'fat guy' = LE?

Links:

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2019), Gemma13 (4th October 2019), Hervé (4th October 2019), MagikZen (15th October 2019), mountain_jim (4th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #2070
    United States Avalon Member funkpunk46's Avatar
    Thanks

The guy is paranoid, plain and simple. I think he believes his lies.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to funkpunk46 For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2019), Bill Ryan (8th October 2019), Billy (8th October 2019), Gemma13 (7th October 2019), MagikZen (15th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #2071
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Scientists have captured the "first" photo of the cosmic web, and Corey Goode is taking a victory lap over the "discovery." After all, he was the first person to talk about the cosmic web, right? No. Far from it.

The web-like structure of the cosmos was first observed in a computer simulation of the Einstein–de Sitter universe, conducted in 1982. The term "cosmic web" was first used in the astrophysical paper "How Filaments are Woven into the Cosmic Web," published in 1995. Filaments of intergalactic medium between clusters of galaxies were first observed by X-ray satellites in 2008. They were later observed in the visible spectrum by the Cosmic Web Imager in 2014, still before Corey Goode came forward with his "testimony" on the cosmic web. The photo taken last week is being hyped up as the first photograph of the cosmic web only because previous photographs had offered mere glimpses of it, which already served as proof of its existence.

Corey is twisting the headline to give the impression that the cosmic web was recently discovered. His followers can't read past the headline, so they take Corey's word for it. The cosmic web is not even mentioned in the same context as how Corey describes it. He claims it's an electromagnetic network connecting all of the stars in our galaxy that serves as a portal system.

Corey is outright and unequivocally lying here—lying by omission and by restructuring.

Quote Posted by Corey Goode
    Does this sound familiar? If you followed the Secret Space Program whistleblower Corey Goode and researcher David Wilcock this is old news!
    https://futurism.com/the-byte/first-...c-web-galaxies

Links:
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 7th October 2019 at 02:13.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2019), Billy (8th October 2019), Chester (7th November 2019), Gemma13 (7th October 2019), ichingcarpenter (12th October 2019), mountain_jim (7th October 2019), muxfolder (7th October 2019), onawah (7th October 2019), sunflower (8th November 2019)

23. Link to Post #2072
    United States Avalon Member funkpunk46's Avatar
    Thanks

New video from Reality Check - with a title reflecting a discussion on cults in Ufology. She also mentions a Netflix show which discusses cults, that I will try to watch this weekend. I am only about 20 minutes in (man, I wish that the video resources in this particular subject matter were shorter!) and will peck away at it. Yvonne does spend a good bit of the beginning of the video discussing herself and her story - I feel that it's been discussed so much and with such emotion that the impact gets lessened with every tearful video. Of course, emotional display is a valid form of communication.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to funkpunk46 For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th October 2019), Bill Ryan (8th October 2019), Billy (8th October 2019), Gemma13 (12th October 2019), MagikZen (15th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #2073
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Stina bo bina’s YouTube channel where she has been doing research on Goode and Edge of Wonder boys. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn8...YKHzuGJuveJTUg

She recently tweeted this: https://twitter.com/stinamariaxo/sta...69977327341568

Quote I cannot thank the good folk on @AvalonForum enough for saving so much vital information I needed (which was deleted by the original posters). Amazing network there with very well rounded and thorough researchers.
    Stina bo bina and keep up the good work

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th October 2019), Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Billy (6th November 2019), MagikZen (15th October 2019), Mike (14th October 2019), mountain_jim (13th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (12th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #2074
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,196 times in 21,082 posts

OMG how pretentious :?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2019), Billy (6th November 2019), Chester (7th November 2019), Did You See Them (6th November 2019), Frank V (15th October 2019), funkpunk46 (28th October 2019), Gemma13 (7th November 2019), MagikZen (15th October 2019), Mashika (7th November 2019), Reinhard (15th October 2019), Wind (15th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #2075
    Thanks

In honor of Corey Goode promoting his propaganda/dis-info campaigns on the Jenny McCarthy Show, I have decided to make this video public.

Subscribe to my new YT channel "The Deprogrammer" to see evidence related to the case & what CG has put me through since 2017, along with technical data regarding advanced technologies used for mind control by deep state interests.

https://youtu.be/4M2ON4aRM84

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th November 2019), Bill Ryan (6th November 2019), Billy (6th November 2019), Chester (6th November 2019), Gemma13 (7th November 2019), Hervé (6th November 2019), Islander12 (6th November 2019), Kryztian (8th November 2019), mountain_jim (7th November 2019), raregem (21st November 2019)

31. Link to Post #2076
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's the Jenny McCarthy Show interview.

Jenny didn't ask any hardball questions despite being familiar with the controversy around him. It seems she believes his story regardless.

She doesn't normally have these types of people on her show, so I'm sure most listeners will write him off as a conman. The others should be sensible enough to do due diligence on Corey before sending him their money.

Last edited by Andrew_K; 7th November 2019 at 20:55.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2019), Chester (8th November 2019), Gemma13 (17th November 2019), Hervé (7th November 2019), Kryztian (9th November 2019), Mike (8th November 2019), mountain_jim (8th November 2019), raregem (21st November 2019)

33. Link to Post #2077
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

AS the REAL truth seeker I will end this debate. with few and simple words.

our species has a habit of naming things. One thing we have never named is a proper Noun for this ball of rock you all call in English EARTH> What is the name of this planet? Not a trick question for no one has the answer. Let us not confound this question among our selves. let us instead ask Mr. Goode' what his alleged aliens call this planet and our species. I dare you Mr. Goode' to name our species amongst the stars.

34. Link to Post #2078
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"I" know the answer Mr. Goddie' and you do not. if you do not reply with you true name than you support you are fraudulent to our species.

35. Link to Post #2079
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

THIS IS PROJET AVOLON. FALUSE SATEMENTS AND IDIOLOGIES ARE NOT SUPPORTED BY THE RULES OF THIS PROJECT. So say the administration of this forum. I call apon this forum to not review the statement made by Mr. goode but to remove all statements made. This is partly my will and under advisement of my attorney's that are many pertaining to there there recommendations.
    Last edited by SOLX; 8th November 2019 at 10:37.

36. Link to Post #2080
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,399 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by SOLX (here)
    THIS IS PROJET AVOLON.
    Actually, it's Project Avalon, but welcome anyway!

But if I may say, you're a little late to this party. We've known about the serious problems with Corey Goode since the end of 2014. However, there's no evidence that Corey ever reads any forum posts here. They're mainly useful to awaken other people who might fall into the trap of believing his fantasy. If you want to challenge him personally and directly, a better option might well be Twitter.

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (8th November 2019), DeDukshyn (8th November 2019), Did You See Them (8th November 2019), funkpunk46 (8th November 2019), Gemma13 (17th November 2019), Iyakum (26th January 2020), Kryztian (9th November 2019), MagikZen (24th November 2019), Mashika (8th November 2019), petra (12th November 2019), raregem (21st November 2019), Yoda (9th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 124 FirstFirst 1 4 54 94 104 114 124 LastLast