Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst 1 3 53 93 103 113 124 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #2041
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Here's the money quote, from about 11:00
    What we don’t benefit from is the “trust me” approach that some people continually demand of you. You know, the “I’ve got special knowledge, insider intel” and “sorry, but I can’t tell you where I got, it but it’s really important.” People who do this are implicitly putting themselves above you. They aren’t giving you an opportunity to critique them, because you can’t critique their sources.

The proper relationship between any researcher and his or her audience is one of equality. That means that, in principle, any one else could in theory could have done the same research that the researcher did, because the researcher shows the citations, the sources, of their work. There are some people in this field who are not satisfied with that relationship and instead they make themselves into the story. Don’t trust those people. They really are not worth your time.

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

If you fill in the blanks, i.e. names of Goode and Wilcock, this would make a great Public Testimony for THE PUBLIC vs GOODE/WILCOCK
    Yes, and there are also others who would have you accept their outrageous claims without providing evidence.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th May 2019), aoibhghaire (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (14th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (14th May 2019), Did You See Them (15th May 2019), Gemma13 (15th May 2019), Islander12 (14th May 2019), mountain_jim (14th May 2019)

3. Link to Post #2042
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,029 times in 8,168 posts

As much respect as I really do have for Dolan, he's a clear minded guy for sure, I only give him about 97 out of a hundred. Why?... because he doesn't quite understand intuition and value it correctly. Or, if he does, he doesn't declare it, which is still worth taking 2 or 3 points away.

That's a great pep talk tho' and I've already shared it around quite a lot.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andrew_K (14th May 2019), aoibhghaire (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (14th May 2019), Kryztian (14th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2019), mountain_jim (14th May 2019), Satori (14th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #2043
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,662 times in 20,817 posts

Sarcasm? or Fake? ... or what?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th May 2019), Bill Ryan (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), Islander12 (14th May 2019), Jad (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019)

7. Link to Post #2044
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Sarcasm? or Fake? ... or what?

That sounds very real. There are some edits and splices, for sure, but it's definitely sourced from one or more actual conversations. Just over one minute... do listen.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th May 2019 at 00:46.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (15th May 2019), Constance (15th May 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th May 2019), Did You See Them (15th May 2019), ExomatrixTV (15th May 2019), Islander12 (15th May 2019), Jad (15th May 2019), Jean-Marie (15th May 2019), Kristin (15th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2019), Nasu (15th May 2019), Philippe (15th May 2019), Yoda (15th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #2045
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

I have to admit, this is a pretty well-put-together fake. Whoever made it put countless hours into extracting sound clips from Cosmic Disclosure and Wilcock's lectures and fitting them together to produce something new and cohesive.

There are ways to tell it's fake, aside from the title. (The original video was titled "Kentucky Blue Chicken (Leaked Phone Call)".) There are many moments where you can tell that sound clips were spliced together. Here are just a few examples:
    0:19: Corey drastically and unnaturally changes his inflection between saying "They really genuinely believe in" and "Blue Chicken," and it changes again when he says "B.S."

0:23: David was bleeped out while saying a word that begins with "fo—" not "fu—."

0:30: David's inflection changes between saying "I'm done with" and "the Blue Avian thing." His tone also changed from being heated and emotional to a lecturing tone.

0:34: David says "f**k them" inhumanly fast. Also, his inflection when he says "them" is as though he's not finished with the sentence. Also, whoever spliced this together forgot to edit out his breath after "them."

0:38: There is a noticeable cut between "And I wanna" and "release." David's inflection changes, and the reverberation cuts off before he says "release." You have to turn up the volume to notice. Also, the "r" of "release" was barely articulated, because it was cut off.

Also, the white noise, which is supposed to be constant throughout the "phone call," goes silent between sound clips.
    I wasn't even aware of this video until Corey posted it on Twitter. No one was. Whoever made it and whatever their intention was, Corey is using it as bait to lure his critics into talking about something that's fake so that he can point the finger at us and accuse us of having a low standard of evidence.

Quote Actually, circulating this stuff helps DW and me. It is so obviously fake that people realize the lengths people will go to put out fake evidence against us.
    https://twitter.com/CoreyGoode/statu...29582007169024

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (15th May 2019), Kryztian (15th May 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (15th May 2019), mountain_jim (15th May 2019), norman (15th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #2046
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,029 times in 8,168 posts

Yea, far too much like an editing project I did as a lark with a couple of very old radio recordings of the listen with mother "Bill and Ben" story.

I'll post it here if you like, it's pretty funny, if a bit 'adult'.

Point being, it's micro edited down to words and even less. Andrew_K's point about Corey wanting to suck us in to something he can score a huge trashing from, is about bang-on in my opinion.

Rememer, from Corey's perspective, the people he needs to score points with is the people who still follow him around like Jesus, not us.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

12. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #2047
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Looks to have come from Youtuber: TruthBTold - who did the Wilcock Fraud Vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NI06KN-WpQ&t=4s

His blurb for the phone vid is: These people use a little bit of truth along with a lot of lies, just like in this phone call.

Good to see Ben Chasteen, (Edge of Wonder), make a comment under the vid. Hopefully he and Rob are getting closer to looking at all the legitimate evidence for fraud.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 15th May 2019 at 07:13.

14. Link to Post #2048
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

In this BRIEF Video respected Ufologist RICHARD DOLAN precisely sums up the cult/fringe aspect of a very serious topic. DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!

If you fill in the blanks, i.e. names of Goode and Wilcock, this would make a great Public Testimony for THE PUBLIC vs GOODE/WILCOCK
    I find it interesting that all the things that he is saying here which people assume is about Goode, with good reason, could also be applied to the Q anon cult. Now quite the same overlay, but the underlying idea is exactly the same.

When will the blue avians step in? When will the white hats finally have that "VERY BAD DAY SCENARIO?"

Remember when we were going to find about what the CIA, i mean deep state, was hiding about the JFK murder and then trump let them hide those documents for more years?

Truly a bad day for the deep state there!

15. Link to Post #2049
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,662 times in 20,817 posts

Cosmic Briefing - David Wilcock & Corey Goode Reunion Interview 2019

When I look at Corey Goode "body language" and his eyes, I notice he never ever seems "relaxed" ... he seems like being in a permanent "anxiety mode" or "hyper alertness" mode 24/7 (or both) ... must be exhausting!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 19th May 2019 at 04:34.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th May 2019), David Trd1 (19th May 2019), Kryztian (23rd May 2019), Nasu (25th May 2019), onawah (19th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #2050
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Oh, so the following post is, if you will, merely "for the record" (so-to-say) in that because of my earlier comments about Corey's supposed association with QAnon (in a non-trivial manner), I feel his latest SBA "Public Statement" seems to have zero recollection as regards what he said just recently at the Cosmic Waves seminar in Kealakekua, Hawaii (as recounted by Dr Michael Salla) eh ?

From my earlier related post :

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Oh, now in light of what has been revealed in article Preparing for Disclosure & Solar Flash Events – Corey Goode at Cosmic Waves, namely :

Quote In response to a question about QAnon, Goode said that he is receiving the same briefings that are going through the QAnon channel, and also being briefed about the Q Anon codes.
    and

Quote Goode said he has been involved with people directly tied to QAnon for a long time
    Now, in contrast to the above, he says in his latest Public Statement (here) :

Quote At the same time, many of the insider prophecies I passed along since 2015 about the pending exposure and defeat of the Deep State, have become far more prominent possibilities with the arrival of the massive volume of information from an alleged source calling itself Q Anon.

This phenomenon began in October 2017, and has attracted public interest vastly beyond my own level of following. Corporate media censorship of this and other contentious information has never been greater. One has to ask themselves, if this is ‘fake’ and the info being put out doesn’t damage the powers that be, why are we seeing so much effort to discredit these movements?
    Surely there is no room for misinterpretation here, I mean these are two Contradictory Narratives describing Corey and QAnon eh ?

Anyhow, as I said, it's just "for the record", or perhaps for Posterity ... your thoughts ?

Last edited by Clear Light; 23rd May 2019 at 16:10. Reason: An adjustment to the wording

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (23rd May 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th June 2019), Franny (24th May 2019), Hervé (23rd May 2019), Nasu (25th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #2051
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

For posterity yes, thank you. Many have woken up to the fraud that Corey is, many haven’t and newcomers will be none the wiser when captivated by his media and conference output.

This is why it is so important to keep circling Goode on social media with evidence of the other side of the story.

I remember listening to a podcast of Corey and Wilcock years ago, (all removed from Corey’s blog now), where David was telling Corey the only way to survive the critics is to not engage because eventually everyone moves on and the critique gets lost. In other words there is an ocean of new followers just around the corner ripe for the picking.

Corey always found silence difficult as he needed to try and bury, crucify, or disable his critics so that he could feel triumphant. His personality loves a fight. That’s not a guess. His 5+ year on-line footprint speaks volumes to this.

His next move now though is asking for a gag order from his loyal supporters so that his critics don’t gain any more traction on social media.

He knows he’s cooked at this point in time, so he has to resort to the last line of defense – Retreat in Silence.

If his critics go silent too their efforts will only be diluted.

BUT, Corey is playing the long game, like Wilcock. So should the critics. Let’s never take our eye off the snakes hiding in the grass waiting to come out and bask in the glory of adoration from their fans-victims infected with their toxic BS serum.

The Q narrative from Goode is his classic spin signature. He implies that he is connected to Q. He implies that the data dumps from Q were what he was predicting in 2015 therefore he is connected. He implies that because Q is vehemently attacked in mainstream media it is the same level of attack on him. In other words I AM AS IMPORTANT AS Q. His fans lap it up. They feel they are getting up close and personal to a “real” celebrity. Groupie magic!

And if Q goes belly-up Corey and Wilcock will spin themselves out of that one too.

Corey and Wilcock have a powerful tool in their arsenal that allows them to baffle people with BS. They mind control using the “secret insiders” spin. And yet their “secret insiders” have been debunked again and again and again.

If it’s not Q it will be something else Corey and Wilcock hitch their wagons to. Wilcock has been doing it for decades because there is an infinite supply of “narratives” to spin for your publicity marketing.

Until those in the audience stop giving face value trust to these, not so, “nice guys”.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 24th May 2019 at 04:00.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th May 2019), Clear Light (24th May 2019), Nasu (25th May 2019), norman (24th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #2052
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Revelations from CITD 2019

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Kev Baker Show

Ryan Gable | Blue Chicken Cult Exposed! Bombshell Information From #CITD2019

Published 4th May 2019

Ryan Gable from The Secret Teachings podcast (FringeFM) joins me for this HUGE update in the aftermath of this years Contact In The Desert conference. Ryan brings with him a recording that exposes those pushing something called the Sphere Being Alliance & the infamous Blue Chickens!

Previous interview with Ryan on this topic
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Did You See Them (5th June 2019), Gemma13 (5th June 2019), GroovieBean (7th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), RunningDeer (5th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #2053
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Not sure if this has popped up in discussions - Is this were the "Blue Chicken Cult" idea springs from ?
    CG seems to have thrown everything else "ufo related" into his melting pot of story lines - is this one ?

GTA San Andreas
    Kifflom is one of three deities that Epsilon members pray to.

Kifflom's appearance is not mentioned at all in any official sources. The most famous depiction is described as a tall blue creature, humorously resembling some sort of large chicken with extended wings and four legs. Kifflom was represented like this in the well known Misterix mod, which is where the rumor originates.

Kifflom's behavior is unknown, but most accounts say that the creature is neutral and does not attack. It is believed that every time Kifflom comes to earth, he comes in a different form. For example, this time he is coming as a chicken.

There is very little proof that Kifflom exists in physical form in GTA San Andreas. Kifflom is mentioned various times on the Epsilon Program website, as well as in-game by several characters and pedestrians. Kifflom is also mentioned on the radio show, Area 53. Unfortunately, there is no proof of any creature resembling Kifflom within the game's internal files.

The Regular Tom geyser is rumored to be a location where Kifflom appears. The surrounding geography where the geyser is located is referenced on the cult's website, being similar in appearance to the Kraff descendant. So far, this is the most promising location where Kifflom could be.

https://gta-myths.fandom.com/wiki/Kifflom

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Jad (5th June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #2054
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Revelations from CITD 2019

The Kev Baker Show

Ryan Gable | Blue Chicken Cult Exposed! Bombshell Information From #CITD2019

Published 4th May 2019

Ryan Gable from The Secret Teachings podcast (FringeFM) joins me for this HUGE update in the aftermath of this years Contact In The Desert conference. Ryan brings with him a recording that exposes those pushing something called the Sphere Being Alliance & the infamous Blue Chickens!

Previous interview with Ryan on this topic
    See this link for part transcript:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1295087

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Did You See Them (5th June 2019), funkpunk46 (9th October 2019), GroovieBean (7th June 2019), Mike (7th June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #2055
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Not sure if this has popped up in discussions - Is this were the "Blue Chicken Cult" idea springs from ?
    CG seems to have thrown everything else "ufo related" into his melting pot of story lines - is this one ?

GTA San Andreas
    Kifflom is one of three deities that Epsilon members pray to.

Kifflom's appearance is not mentioned at all in any official sources. The most famous depiction is described as a tall blue creature, humorously resembling some sort of large chicken with extended wings and four legs. Kifflom was represented like this in the well known Misterix mod, which is where the rumor originates.

Kifflom's behavior is unknown, but most accounts say that the creature is neutral and does not attack. It is believed that every time Kifflom comes to earth, he comes in a different form. For example, this time he is coming as a chicken.

There is very little proof that Kifflom exists in physical form in GTA San Andreas. Kifflom is mentioned various times on the Epsilon Program website, as well as in-game by several characters and pedestrians. Kifflom is also mentioned on the radio show, Area 53. Unfortunately, there is no proof of any creature resembling Kifflom within the game's internal files.

The Regular Tom geyser is rumored to be a location where Kifflom appears. The surrounding geography where the geyser is located is referenced on the cult's website, being similar in appearance to the Kraff descendant. So far, this is the most promising location where Kifflom could be.

https://gta-myths.fandom.com/wiki/Kifflom
    As far as I'm aware Corey’s critics coined his gig “the blue chicken cult” – may have even originated from the Dark Journalist or Cliff High.

Thanks for link. Had a chuckle reading some of the comments.

Quote Their god is Kraff. Kifflom is just something they say when greeting one another, or, in Michael's case, the only thing said.

The reason Kifflom is talked about a lot in GTA V is because it's a greeting, not a person.
    Corey had exclusive ownership of the (his) “Blue Avian Aliens” by claiming they gave him a special greeting and a hand signal. He was able to not be challenged by anyone saying they had communicated with Blue Avian Aliens because they didn’t know the (his) greeting.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Did You See Them (5th June 2019), Islander12 (5th June 2019), Mike (7th June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #2056
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

As far as I'm aware Corey’s critics coined his gig “the blue chicken cult” – may have even originated from the Dark Journalist or Cliff High.

Thanks for link. Had a chuckle reading some of the comments.

Quote Their god is Kraff. Kifflom is just something they say when greeting one another, or, in Michael's case, the only thing said.

The reason Kifflom is talked about a lot in GTA V is because it's a greeting, not a person.
    Corey had exclusive ownership of the (his) “Blue Avian Aliens” by claiming they gave him a special greeting and a hand signal. He was able to not be challenged by anyone saying they had communicated with Blue Avian Aliens because they didn’t know the (his) greeting.
    @ 59:22 Cliff: “…and oh by the way let's stop for a second. I need to do two things here. I need to make a note to ‘Edge of Wonder’ that please do use anything you want on any of your merch. Just be advised that if you're going to use blue chicken cult in any of its permutation, you're selling that items for me and my attorney. Because we're gonna come and get it. Cuz, I've got it patented. I've got a trademark and copyright. If you’ve got it on hats, if you're printing up t-shirts, better send me a copy and a check…"
    Reality Check, Episode Seven: Corey Goode Falling from the Clif

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th June 2019), Did You See Them (5th June 2019), Gemma13 (5th June 2019), Mike (7th June 2019), Star Tsar (5th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #2057
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote The Cult Of Corey Goode (The Cosmic Con - Ep 2) (6 June 2019)

In this video we meet Corey Goode, self-described Secret Space Program ‘insider’, intuitive empath and extraterrestrial experiencer.

Born February 22, 1970 as James Corey Goode, he tells a remarkable tale which he says begins at the age of 6 when he was identified early as possessing extraordinary pre-cognitive abilities and brought into the Government’s Military Abduction Program, or MILAB for short.

Just before his 17th birthday in 1986, Goode claims he served his first of three 20-year stints in the Secret Space Program, a black government project which served to advance the industrialization of humanity into the interstellar community.

Ah, so whether or not Corey is in fact some kind of a "Cult Leader", I'll leave that to you to make up your own mind but notwithstanding the whole content of this thread which started just over two years ago, the above 30 minute YouTube video presents a useful summary for the more Sceptical Minded viewers (as opposed to those Blind Followers who are seemingly taking it all "on Faith") eh ?

However, just for the record, at 24:40 the Narrator says :

Quote Regardless of how Goode first stepped into the public conscience it should be noted that following a series of disagreements on the forum and a falling out with some on P.A., including its owner BR, Goode began to court DW and others to share his story on a much bigger stage
    Now I just want to mention, for anyone who isn't familiar with the general timeline, after Corey (who posted as GoodETxSG) "left" P.A, he joined The One Truth forum and began posting there using the same user name !

Last edited by Clear Light; 7th June 2019 at 00:17. Reason: Spelling

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th June 2019), Did You See Them (7th June 2019), Gemma13 (7th June 2019), GroovieBean (7th June 2019), Mike (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (7th June 2019), Star Tsar (7th June 2019)

33. Link to Post #2058
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well done, Daniel James. I look forward to Episode 3.
    “This is how cults will be started in the 21st century. Online. Not probably through a brick-and-mortar front organization, but through an online sort of front organization. So be careful.

To be continued…”

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th June 2019 at 01:42.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th June 2019), Did You See Them (7th June 2019), Gemma13 (7th June 2019)

35. Link to Post #2059
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Wow! This Kev Baker show (posted by gemma above) is a must listen. In the breif audio clip we hear with Ryan Baker at Contact, Emery totally goes in on Wilcock and Goode and Sather. Calling them all out. Funniest part was when he said he was gonna knock Sather "the f#ck out"

- He confirms that Corey was behind all the doxxing(a long with Sather and Roger Ramsaur)

- confirms Corey and David are involved in a lawsuit

- Confirms a very specific Wilcock lie, about the alleged E.Smith alien tissue samples

He almost made a fan out of me!
    Last edited by Mike; 7th June 2019 at 02:03.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (13th June 2019), Did You See Them (7th June 2019), Gemma13 (7th June 2019), Jad (7th June 2019), RunningDeer (7th June 2019), silvanelf (17th September 2019)

37. Link to Post #2060
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Kevin Baker and Ryan Gable will continue the topic this weekend In today's episode, Kevin Baker informed the listeners that Jordan Sather just blocked him on Twitter.

UPDATE: UNIROCK will also be a guest.

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Wow! This Kev Baker show (posted by gemma above) is a must listen. Emery totally going in on Wilcock and Goode and Sather. Calling them all out. Funniest part was when he said he was gonna knock Sather "the f#ck out"

- He confirms that Corey was behind all the doxxing

- confirms Corey and David are involved in a lawsuit

- Confirms a very specific Wilcock lie, about the alleged E.Smith alien tissue samples

He almost made a fan out of me!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th June 2019 at 17:52.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th June 2019), funkpunk46 (9th October 2019), Gemma13 (7th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (7th June 2019), Jad (7th June 2019), Mike (7th June 2019), mountain_jim (7th June 2019), silvanelf (7th June 2019), Star Tsar (7th June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 124 FirstFirst 1 3 53 93 103 113 124 LastLast