Page 111 of 124 FirstFirst 1 11 61 101 111 121 124 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #2201
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Today, March 26th, from Jay Weidner's Facebook page:

Corey Goode is doxing again. Now that his army of hooligans is disbanding, he has having to do it himself.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th March 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (28th March 2020), graciousb (31st March 2020), Islander12 (27th March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020), muxfolder (27th March 2020), raregem (29th March 2020), TargeT (26th March 2020), Wind (29th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2202
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Today, March 26th, from Jay Weidner's Facebook page:

Corey Goode is doxing again. Now that his army of hooligans is disbanding, he has having to do it himself.
    Oh, just for the record, I disagree somewhat with the overall trajectory of Jay's FB post but I do agree that it is true the initial PDF posted to the SBA website was unredacted and did show all the addresses of Jay, Clif, CW and Ari however it was only available for a short time before the link was disabled eh ?

But you can read it from the link in my post here (I've redacted the 4 addresses)

Now, the current link on the SBA website (here on page https://spherebeingalliance.com/docu...aia-et-al.html) is to the actual document Filed online as part of their RICO case.

To check this I registered as a member of the public with PACER and subsequently downloaded a copy of it to compare against the one first posted to the SBA website.

There are two differences as far as I can see :
    1. At the top of each page it now says "Case 1:20-cv-00742 Document 1 Filed 03/17/20 USDC Colorado Page x of 53"
    2. In Section 79 the following text was added : "(see Exhibit K)"

Thus what it seems happened was whoever posted the first version (most probably Corey) did so BEFORE the actual court filing was made eh ?

However with regards to my earlier post about his claims in section 19 :

Quote 19. Through Mr. Goode’s recounting of his experiences and various events, the “Sphere Being Alliance®” (“SBA®”) and its progeny came to fruition. Mr. Goode, starting as early as 2008, began to recount memories, stories and experiences involving angelic beings that he called the “Blue Avians™” that preached a love for light, inclusion and understanding of everyone and accepting of all things positive. In connection with this, he shared his story of what he termed the “20 and Back™” missions that the Secret Space Program—a top-secret military project focused on travel beyond the confines of our Earth—undertook and developed a narrative that the Conscious Community began to quickly take notice of
    This remains unchanged thus for anyone who wishes to challenge him on the truthfulness of this statement merely needs to ask him to provide proof prior to his Avalon membership around 2012 eh ?

Because as far as I am aware he has no online footprint of that period to be able to support this statement although it could just be a TYPO eh ?

PS The addresses are REDACTED in the presently linked document on the SBA website.
    Last edited by Clear Light; 26th March 2020 at 20:40. Reason: The Appearance and Wording

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th March 2020), Bill Ryan (26th March 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (28th March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020), raregem (29th March 2020), Satori (26th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #2203
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote url]http://www.jasoncolavito.com/blog/report-corey-goodes-lawyer-makes-trademark-claim-against-competing-conspiracy-theorist[/url]
    Attorney Valerie Yanaros Wilde represents a new company Goode founded, Goode Enterprise Solutions, which in March registered “20 & Back” and “SSP” as trademarks for comic books, clothing, Halloween costumes, and film and television productions. The trouble, of course, is that Goode claims that “20 & Back” is the name of a secret U.S. government program, which if true means that the trademark claim could not be enforced in discussion of this supposed program. Presumably, Goode and Wilde are tacitly conceding the fictive nature of the narrative Goode puts forward.
    So what's it gonna be Corey coz ya can't have it both ways?

Actually don't bother. I know the answer. Fiction! You were never, ever a soldier in a secret space program. What soldier in their right mind would try and trademark the name of a gov't program to block other soldiers coming forward.

And... you will never, ever go willingly into a court of law and tell them this story of yours is fact not fiction.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th March 2020), Bill Ryan (28th March 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), graciousb (31st March 2020), MagikZen (29th March 2020), Mashika (20th April 2020), raregem (29th March 2020), TargeT (29th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #2204
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

For those interested, this is my OBJECTION to Corey Goode's attorney fees and the video is EXHIBIT CD on the court record.

It's a longer video, but has to be as I show what two attorneys unlawfully did to me and I go through essentially the start of the legal situation and and what I've been through.

Things in the video:

1. Corey is legally contracted with me, since April 18, 2018, pursuant contract laws, presumptions, and estoppel by acquiescence and he legally owes me 70k plus damages for all his harassment and avoidance and evasion. The courts have ignored this thus far.

2. Valerie Yanaros Wilde, TX attorney, has participated in 3 malicious prosecution efforts against me, along with her knowingly filing a fake complaint on the Denver Federal court record August 2018, to help Corey Goode's aviod and evade his contractual obligations due.

3. Liz Lorie, FL attorney, provided a fake law firm address for legal communication.

4. Corey Goode lied at least 3 times in his 2nd Broomfield court malicious prosecution case to notably include perjuring himself by checking the box he was unaware of his own lifelong mutually agreed upon stalking protection order contained on the Texas court record since 2014.

I also lightly touch on my state courts role in causing me further damages due to thier severe lack of interaction with the case and ignoring vast amounts of evidence.

Yes, the case will be appealed if Judge Flynn does not void his unlawful/bias dismissal orders on grounds of Constitutional rights being violated notably to include due process of law. The case is still open and Judge Flynn must rule on multiple motions I filed.

For more details, read my write up with the YouTube video.

https://youtu.be/znCB_gQ0cNQ

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MagikZen For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th March 2020), Bill Ryan (29th March 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (30th March 2020), graciousb (31st March 2020), Kryztian (29th April 2020), Mashika (20th April 2020), raregem (29th March 2020), TargeT (30th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #2205
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

This find was made by BirbMan @Sh*tBirbs on Twitter.

Corey is serving a lawsuit against Roger Ramsaur, Adrienne Youngblood and Leon Isaac Kennedy, which is confirmation that they have split from Corey's ranks.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/co...cv00947/196754

Apparently, the nature of the suit is a trademark dispute, and Stina found out that Adrienne holds a trademark on the name of Corey's annual conference. She filed the application last September.

https://uspto.report/TM/88606440

She was the event registrar for Dimensions of Disclosure according to this document:

https://apps.larimer.org/specialeven...0629140359.pdf

Corey must have cut her out of a deal like he did with Annette O'Toole, and now she's taking what belongs to her. Karma's a b**ch.

Last edited by Andrew_K; 15th April 2020 at 04:05.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2020), Billy (15th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (15th April 2020), jcking (29th May 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Mike (15th April 2020), Soda (15th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #2206
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

That's exciting. Wonder if Corey's lawyer will be a match for Leon Isaac Kennedy's.

Hopefully even more people will start to see the endless same 'ol same 'ol patterns of behaviour from Corey. There really is no limit to his narcissistic hubris.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th April 2020), Bill Ryan (15th April 2020), Billy (15th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Mike (15th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (15th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #2207
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Update on this situation. It turns out the reason Roger and Leon split from Corey was because he cut them out of a movie deal.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th April 2020), Billy (15th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (16th April 2020), graciousb (16th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Mike (15th April 2020), TargeT (15th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #2208
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    This find was made by BirbMan @Sh*tBirbs on Twitter.

Corey is serving a lawsuit against Roger Ramsaur, Adrienne Youngblood and Leon Isaac Kennedy, which is confirmation that they have split from Corey's ranks.

https://dockets.justia.com/docket/co...cv00947/196754

Apparently, the nature of the suit is a trademark dispute, and Stina found out that Adrienne holds a trademark on the name of Corey's annual conference. She filed the application last September.

https://uspto.report/TM/88606440

She was the event registrar for Dimensions of Disclosure according to this document:

https://apps.larimer.org/specialeven...0629140359.pdf

Corey must have cut her out of a deal like he did with Annette O'Toole, and now she's taking what belongs to her. Karma's a b**ch.
    Oh, I'd say here is a prime example of when "Pot Meets Kettle", LOL, inasmuch as the filed attachment #6 "Exhibit D" is as follows :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Exhibit D.png
Views:	98
Size:	261.3 KB
ID:	43255

Quote Shows lack of care to detail — note misspelling in the Tab Name, that then becomes the name of the document. “Dimensons of Disclosure” would tarnish and harm the reputation of all included in the Conference.
    Because one would hope, as the Plaintiff, in attempting to highlight an apparent "lack of care to detail" on the side of the Defendant(s) that their own filings for this case would be utterly "beyond question" (indisputable) eh ?

However, it seems as if whomever made the filings forgot to check the Defendant names as listed on the Proposed Order (attachment #2) because it states them as :

Quote GAIA, INC., JAY WEIDNER, CLIF HIGH, BENJAMIN ZAVODNICK, and ALYSSA MONTALBANO

Name:	Proposed Order.png
Views:	73
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	43256

Whereas the actual Defendant names are Roger Richards Ramsaur, Leon Isaac Kennedy and Adrienne Youngblood eh ?

Name:  pot_kettle_black.jpg
Views: 1380
Size:  16.4 KB
    Last edited by Clear Light; 15th April 2020 at 18:45. Reason: A couple of word exchanges

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th April 2020), Bill Ryan (15th April 2020), Billy (15th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (16th April 2020), Islander12 (16th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Mike (15th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #2209
    Thanks

Ah, having now read through the actual Complaint PDF (39 pages), as far as I can make out, the final "straw that broke the camel's back" for CG is his having received some sort of a "threatening" email from RR, inasmuch as it is CG's claim he is being subject to "Extortion" at the hands of the Defendants eh ?

Quote 99. In retaliation to Mr. Goode asking for things such as accounting of the herein-described projects, Youngblood, Kennedy and Richards have engaged in defaming activities against Goode and his associates.
    100. Additionally, Kennedy and Richards have sent emails containing threats that amount to extortion to Goode, his associates and counsel.
    101. This extortion demands hundreds of thousands of dollars from Mr. Goode. If he does not comply, Kennedy and Richards have threatened to testify falsely against him for Gaia in an ongoing business dispute between Goode and Gaia. Additionally, they have threatened to give information and misinformation to Vice Magazine in an attempt to tarnish his name and harm Mr. Goode’s business, reputation and relationships with his family, friends and followers.
    Quote XI. Claim X: Extortion
    (Defendant Richards and Kennedy)
    178. Goode incorporates by reference the allegations in paragraphs 1-177.
    179. Richards and Kennedy have made threats to Goode that they have damaging information related to Goode.
    180. Richards and Kennedy have said that if Goode does not give them money, rights, title and/or interest to various properties they will release alleged damaging information.
    181. Richards and Kennedy have threatened Goode, or his property or reputation, to induce Goode to act against his will to do an act or refrain from doing a lawful act.
    182. These threats are substantial threats.
    Quote 210. On March 6, 2020, Richards sent to Goode and his counsel an email threatening to approach friends, family, business associates and his followers to disclose information (some true, some false) that would be egregiously harmful to Mr. Goode, his family and his business.
    211. This information did, in part, necessitate my filing of the instant and include lawsuit.
    212. Mr. Goode requests this honorable Court hereby specifically issue a preliminary injunction barring Richards from doing the above-described acts. [4]

[4] Mr. Goode can provide a copy of the email to this Court should it desire, to be filed under seal and/or inspected in camera.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th April 2020), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Billy (16th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (16th April 2020), graciousb (16th April 2020), Islander12 (16th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #2210
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Anyone have a link to the court docs PDF?

Gotta love Corey.  He shoots himself in the foot all the time.

Instead of playing nice and fair with all the players who helped build the gravy train he wants everything for his greedy little self - tossing people to the curb when he doesn't need 'em anymore. What a body count!

This next crew to be given the finger aren't lightweights though.  So it will be an interesting saga.

But the fact that Corey is trying to use the legal system against them is where he shoots himself.  We now have CONFIRMATION from those closest to him that there are "DAMAGING TRUTHS" that can destroy Corey's credibility.

We've always known, of course, but soooo good to have it revealed by several of his ex-inner circle.

And in tinsel town I'm pretty sure Leon Isaac Kennedy's reputation will hold way more water than Goode
    Last edited by Gemma13; 16th April 2020 at 10:11.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th April 2020), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Billy (16th April 2020), Clear Light (16th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Islander12 (16th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Matthew (18th April 2020), Tom Corbett (18th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #2211
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Corey's latest suing endeavour.

1st PDF link is the full complaint 39 pages with addresses redacted. PAGE 4 starts Corey's storytelling and allegations.

http://projectavalon.net/Goode_vs_Ra..._redacted).pdf

2nd PDF link is Court date and proceedings.

http://projectavalon.net/Court_Date_...ennedy_etc.pdf

I've had the opportunity to read Goode's case against Ramsaur, Kennedy and Youngblood and it reads well. (Apart from all the same 'ol poor me bullsh!t)

But . . . Ramsaur, Kennedy and Youngblood's counter could read even better . . . and totally sink Goode.

One hypothesis: Ramsaur, Kennedy and Youngblood have marketing business reputations they need to protect now and for future business and financial negotiations.

Upon discovering that their belief in Corey's claims and integrity were false, and would undoubtedly cause irreparable harm to their own reputations, they chose to remain silent as they worked toward extracting themselves from Corey's business whilst being financially compensated for their overly generous investment in him.

After all, their names are connected to the films, etc and it is Kennedy and Richards who have promoted Goode in good faith when sourcing investors and distributors for his products. And it looks like Youngblood has worked at protecting her future by ensuring Corey is banned from Conferences.

All the harm Corey is claiming he has suffered is in fact harm these three are enduring and trying to curtail because of Corey's lack of honesty and harm to their business reputations. But Corey is Corey, so he's found another opportunity to throw out another bullsh!t poor me scam in the hope he can be financially rewarded for being an arsehole.

N.B. Apart from all the alleged financial mismanagements Corey is suing for he is also trying to prevent Ramsaur from going public with revelations about Corey that will harm his reputation. Resolution attempts have obviously failed so Ramsaur has apparently threatened Corey in writing saying he will go public with certain "truths" if Corey doesn't agree to their proposal . . . whatever that is.

Narcissists love gaslighting and accusing others of their own malfeasance so Corey's testimony could potentially be reversed and used against him.

Last edited by Gemma13; 16th April 2020 at 17:42.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th April 2020), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), justntime2learn (16th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Tom Corbett (18th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #2212
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Jay Weidner just received ANOTHER threatening letter from Corey. Here's what he has to say about why Corey's career is over.

Quote Posted by Jay Weidner
    Just got a letter from Corey Goode's attorney threatening to have me arrested. Corey should know that this is the end. It doesn't matter how these lawsuits work out. From now on everyone will see Corey Goode as a litigious person and will stay away from him. His career is over, finished, good bye. You would have to be out of your mind to have any dealings with Corey Goode after all of this. He has now sued all of his former supporters. He is now suing the very people who helped make him who he is (was). Can a lawsuit against David Wilcock be soon? We already know from David's resignation letter and his apology letter that Corey Goode has threatened David with a lawsuit also. Corey Goode is committing career suicide with these lawsuits. His reputation will never recover from this display of mental illness.
    https://www.facebook.com/jay.weidner...68902906620909

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (18th April 2020), jcking (29th May 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Tom Corbett (18th April 2020), Wind (17th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #2213
    Thanks

Oh, now, for anyone interested, in just the last few days a couple of videos were posted to LiveLeak purportedly from Anonymous ... both having been taken down in the mean time and the associated account terminated.

Name:	Anonymous.png
Views:	77
Size:	292.6 KB
ID:	43274

However, as with all-things-digital, sometimes there's a Footprint left behind eh ?

Name:	LiveLeak_Google_Cache_azxkI_1586949181.png
Views:	121
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	43275

And the second Footprint :

Name:	LiveLeak_Google_Cache_sIP98_1586854516.png
Views:	97
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	43278

Here's the transcript from the above video :

Quote Anonymous - A message to the blue chicken cult (02:42)

Speech begins at 16 seconds :

Greetings Citizens of the World, we are Anonymous, this is a message to the Blue Chicken Cult, at first we thought it was funny but you have gone too far.

The spread of misinformation and disinformation has to stop, misleading citizens of the world, instead of awakening them will not be tolerated.

Jordan Sather, Corey Goode, David Wilcock and Unirock, you will be fully exposed.

Jordan Sather you should change your password on your alternative accounts as ********* is not a very secure password.

David Wilcock, 180 IQ, really ? Would a man with such an IQ use passwords such as ********, **********, ***********, 180 IQ Ha Ha !

Funny troll, David Wilcock, you are just digging your own grave, the domestic abuse towards your wife will not be tolerated, also, "Say Some Sh1t", really ?

Corey Goode, your psychopathic tendencies will not be tolerated either, everything will be exposed about you, business records, personal financial records, your password details of your adult dating sites, even old used passwords such as ******, everything, every little detail of your scam will be exposed, Expect us !

Jason Smith, also known as Unirock, we do not forget, you threaten to censor CW Chanter by taking down his YT channel, that was a big mistake, for anyone interested Jason Smith can be found at ***An_Address_Read_Out***, your scams and cons against the people will be stopped.

This operation took over three years but worth it. Expect us.

Jimmy Church you did the wise thing, you listened to us, but don't forget to pay your $xxxx in yyyyyyyy Tax, this year !

We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us !
    But, already, the Hero of the Blue Chicken Cult himself is claiming on his FB page :

Name:  cg_anonymous.png
Views: 91
Size:  29.3 KB

Quote Yes, our cyber team knows exactly who did that video. The Polic and FBI are aware of it and investigating. All of these clowns will be exposed and some WILL go to jail.
    Oh, really ? Your Cyber Team ?

I wonder if he has heard of the phrase "Pride comes before a Fall" ?
    Last edited by Clear Light; 16th April 2020 at 22:07. Reason: Added Cached URL and screenshot for the second Footprint

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th April 2020), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (18th April 2020), graciousb (17th April 2020), Islander12 (16th April 2020), jcking (29th May 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020)

27. Link to Post #2214
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Oh, now, for anyone interested, in just the last few days a couple of videos were posted to LiveLeak purportedly from Anonymous ... both having been taken down in the mean time and the associated account terminated.
    I have been investigating whoever it was behind that account, and I have evidence that points to one person. All I will say for now is that it appears to be the same person who doxed Jay Weidner last August, AKA no one from the "Dark Alliance."

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Clear Light (16th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (18th April 2020), Islander12 (16th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Tom Corbett (18th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #2215
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,583 times in 5,714 posts

There's video footage of Emery Smith being interviewed at a UFO conference (it's on the forum somewhere) where he claimed Goode was suing Wilcock. Has anyone got to the bottom of that one?

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (16th April 2020), Bill Ryan (16th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (18th April 2020), Kryztian (17th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Wind (17th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #2216
    United States Avalon Member Stac(i)'s Avatar
    Thanks

I finally read all the pages, and this looks far more legitimate than the first lawsuit, with screenshots and so much nonsense admitted as "evidence".

I really REALLY would love this one to go to court...we all want to hear the other side.

I think we need to hear the other side, to erradicate this nonsense entirely from the community.

Too many people still believe his stories, manipulations and deceit.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stac(i) For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th April 2020), Bill Ryan (17th April 2020), Dumpster Diver (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (18th April 2020), graciousb (17th April 2020), Islander12 (17th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Wind (17th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #2217
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    There's video footage of Emery Smith being interviewed at a UFO conference (it's on the forum somewhere) where he claimed Goode was suing Wilcock. Has anyone got to the bottom of that one?
    Oh, with regards to Wilcock being sued by Corey, David actually refers to it directly both in his "leaked" Resignation letter from Gaia :

Quote Contractually, Gaia is already covered through at least the end of October with Cosmic episodes I have shot with Emery and Corey, even if certain episodes are combined. The legal threat with Corey still hangs over my head.

Therefore, if you decide not to allow me to exit before the end of the Term, we can finish out my contract with eight or more episodes at the dates that were allocated in August… providing that the legal threat from Corey's team has been successfully ameliorated by then.
    And in his subsequent PUBLIC APOLOGY AND CLARIFICATION FROM DAVID WILCOCK REGARDING GAIA INC article that is still on his DivineCosmos website (here) :

Quote Based on the hostility directed at me online and the threat of a lawsuit against Gaia and me from Corey Goode, which is repeatedly referred to in the leaked letter circulated online as a legal matter that I did not want to get drawn into the middle of, I decided to stop going to work and eventually to not renew my contract with Gaia.
    But as for whether or not these two super-stars of the Alternative Community have "kissed and made up" with each other ... who knows eh ?

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th April 2020), Bill Ryan (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (18th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Mike (17th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #2218
    Thanks

Ah, but "lest we not forget", and perhaps somewhat synchronistically (as it is exactly one year to the day), don't forget that SSP Insider Corey three times 20 AND BACK ™ Goode declared :

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    Quote In response to a question about QAnon, Goode said that he is receiving the same briefings that are going through the QAnon channel, and also being briefed about the Q Anon codes.
    and

Quote Goode said he has been involved with people directly tied to QAnon for a long time

Name:	Comical Art QAnon.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	193.3 KB
ID:	43297

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2020), Gemma13 (18th April 2020), Islander12 (17th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Mike (17th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #2219
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Corey's latest suing endeavour.
    "Upon discovering that their belief in Corey's claims and integrity were false, and would undoubtedly cause irreparable harm to their own reputations, they chose to remain silent as they worked toward extracting themselves from Corey's business whilst being financially compensated for their overly generous investment in him.
    CG takes a reputation away the minute you align with him. Maybe they don't care about their reputations. Truth has it's own reputation. Maybe his claims are projection. Maybe they discovered/realized that he is a fraud and in the process of leaving his cult he screwed them over so bad, they were just waiting for his ridiculous lawsuit so they could take it public and end his charade once and for all. Maybe CG has met his match in the people who once supported him the most. Insane he would do this during a world crisis.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 18th April 2020 at 15:34. Reason: fixed quote formatting

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tom Corbett For This Post:

Andrew_K (18th April 2020), Bill Ryan (18th April 2020), Billy (10th May 2020), Bluegreen (18th April 2020), Eligos (18th April 2020), Gemma13 (18th April 2020), Kryztian (9th May 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #2220
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,435 times in 10,159 posts

Quote Posted by Tom Corbett (here)
    CG takes a reputation away the minute you align with him.
    ... and its unfortunate because Gaia has produced worthwhile programming in the past, and maybe still does, I don't know. They're off the radar. Perhaps unfair to Gaia, but its like when a witness lies on the stand.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th April 2020), Billy (10th May 2020), ClearWater (25th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (18th April 2020), Did You See Them (20th April 2020), Gemma13 (19th April 2020), Ivanhoe (20th April 2020), MagikZen (21st April 2020), Tom Corbett (18th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 124 FirstFirst 1 11 61 101 111 121 124 LastLast