Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #401
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,575 times in 5,713 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    These are all links to posts where you used the word "awesome", just from 2016. Your first video isn't even out yet, and already your credibility is shot. Tsk tsk.
    Good catch PL. No doubt it's those Michael 'Awesome' Alters that are messin' with the Mike.

my account has been hacked. thats my story and im stickin with it.

in my defense, i don't believe ive actually uttered the word "awesome" in years...i mean out loud

btw, Bill Clinton just told me to say that:

alright, enough about my awesomeness

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Chester (23rd May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (23rd May 2017), Kristin (23rd May 2017), Ol' Roy (24th May 2017), PurpleLama (23rd May 2017), RunningDeer (23rd May 2017)

3. Link to Post #402
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Where are you?
    Not watching his content anymore, that's where
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Basho (23rd May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (23rd May 2017), Mike (23rd May 2017), Nasu (23rd May 2017), PurpleLama (23rd May 2017), RunningDeer (23rd May 2017)

5. Link to Post #403
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Given Shane's history on here why would anyone listen to what he has to say now with anything other than extreme skepticism?

Well for one thing the whole Corey Goode, Ruiner blog camps that emerged around that time a few years back helped me in a rather dramatic way revisit the value I place on forums like these.
    Personally I find Shane appears to have a tad more integrity. But that's just me..

What I really enjoyed seeing in this truth of corey frenzy that's is spurting everywhere is the rise and fall of Jordan Sather..
    I am particularly amazed at how quick his 15 minutes of shame were just that..

With Love
    Eelco

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Basho (23rd May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Nasu (23rd May 2017), PurpleLama (23rd May 2017), RunningDeer (23rd May 2017), TargeT (23rd May 2017)

7. Link to Post #404
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

A quick examination of the various perspectives and biases regarding Corey. Including the "types of evidence" that need to be considered when making an objective evaluation.

Where are you?

Mod edit , Billy here. I have merged this thread with the already existing Corey thread. No need for yet another thread.
    What's this logic?

Yea, sure anything Corey Goode could be put under a single thread or two...ok I get it. But let's look at what's really happening. You've basically sabotaged this video by putting it out of the way in this old thread which no one will most likely revisit. And yet the video offers a fresh perspective done in a clear and concise manner.

Do you combine all Trump threads? All David Steele threads? All Benjamin Fullford threads? The list goes on and on...

8. Link to Post #405
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

A quick examination of the various perspectives and biases regarding Corey. Including the "types of evidence" that need to be considered when making an objective evaluation.

Where are you?

Mod edit , Billy here. I have merged this thread with the already existing Corey thread. No need for yet another thread.
    What's this logic?

Yea, sure anything Corey Goode could be put under a single thread or two...ok I get it. But let's look at what's really happening. You've basically sabotaged this video by putting it out of the way in this old thread which no one will most likely revisit. And yet the video offers a fresh perspective done in a clear and concise manner.

Do you combine all Trump threads? All David Steele threads? All Benjamin Fullford threads? The list goes on and on...

No sabotage, this video has already been posted on Avalon, it's in post #330 of this thread (posted by TargeT) and discussed.

Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 24th May 2017 at 09:54. Reason: clarified
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Chester (25th May 2017), PurpleLama (24th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017)

10. Link to Post #406
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

I'm trying to figure out why this topic is so all over the place at the moment.
    I have an interest as I said because in the thick of the Corey Goode wars I had epiphanies of my own that are unrelated to any story He might have told, But was an interesting experience non the less.

So I am assuming that this rehash of Corey is to expose him again as a fraud(or worse) in order to try and prevent people from getting sucked into a cult yes?
    Which is good because If just one person uses this knowledge to not get sucked in or escapes this particular state of being. It will be worth it.
    That said in my experience from being a naive new agey woo woo person. Following a Guru, Being in an emerging cult later down the line, participating in woo woo forums and then so called truth forums I have learned tons. My life would not be the same without those experiences and if I look back I don't think someone could have persuaded me to take a different road than through..

In my experience hearing or reading an expose on the one you put your trust in as a fraud only makes you resolve stronger that you are on to something.
    "I'm not crazy for believing in this.. They are.."
    That sort of thing..
    I'm guessing this way of reasoning is pretty familiar to most.

With Love
    Eelco

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

BMJ (24th May 2017), Ewan (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (24th May 2017), PurpleLama (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017)

12. Link to Post #407
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Eelco, I will say what concerns me the most with the DW/CG confluence of crap. What I am watching out for in all this is how wide spread it has become, by virtue of how ridiculous it is as well as how heavily funded and promoted it certainly is.

One major working (or manipulation of mass consciousness, if you prefer) would be to set all this up, get millions of people (not hundreds or thousands like we have on these forums) to follow the stories and start believing in them, only to very publicly humiliate/shame/disprove them all, further down the line.

The effect might be intended to snap all these people back into the common programmed western mindset after having gotten burned. We all know how painful it can be to invest our energy and belief into something, only to have it proven a sham. Imagine that on a huge scale. With the personas being built around DW/CG you might as well be crucifying Christ all over again, for all the effect it will have on their true believers.

The end effect that those of us in the alt media universe might find many enemies in folks who otherwise should have been compatriots in the cause of wider truths.

13. Link to Post #408
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,900 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    [...]
    .... We all know how painful it can be to invest our energy and belief into something, only to have it proven a sham. Imagine that on a huge scale. With the personas being built around DW/CG you might as well be crucifying Christ all over again, for all the effect it will have on their true believers.

The end effect that those of us in the alt media universe might find many enemies in folks who otherwise should have been compatriots in the cause of wider truths.
    I concur... this is what's otherwise known as "Cognitive Dissonance" as observed with the "When Prophecy Fails" case study and what we witness with the so-called "Snow Flakes" and/or the immigrants who get solidified/gelled into their beliefs and traditions once uprooted and transplanted into "foreign" lands... a milder form of which being known as "Culture Shock."
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (25th May 2017), BMJ (24th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), PurpleLama (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #409
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

"my point about being buried in this thread" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1154925

This video has now been posted 7 (seven) times, including4 times on this page. More like spamming, I'd say.

How's about saying what you have to say, preferably in your own words, and then allowing the thread to flow?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

BMJ (24th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), norman (24th May 2017), PurpleLama (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #410
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    "my point about being buried in this thread" https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1154925

This video has now been posted 7 (seven) times, including4 times on this page. More like spamming, I'd say.

How's about saying what you have to say, preferably in your own words, and then allowing the thread to flow?
    You must mean it's been coped with quotes many times so people have a point of reference. That's not "spamming". And again, I had no idea the video was posted when I did so. Of course, why would I when there are over 400+ post in this thread and going back through them would be like delving into a book. Most of which seems unnecessary.

When I read Corey's response to Bill's comments and didn't see a direct reply I stopped reading this thread. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1150306

As far as the video. There's a lot there to pay attention to that is relevant. For instance, the two forms of truth "Absolute" (which is rare) vs. "Relative" (which everyone here has). And how it's important to self examine closely the "evidence" for your perspective/truth. It seems to me that those against Corey and this video are lacking the will or ability to see that there are other components to truth. In short, they are limiting their perspective. This kid clearly shows enough evidence to support aspects of Corey's narrative as potentially real beyond a reasonable doubt. It's that simple.

Also, when looking back at some of these post against Corey, and this video, there are obvious character attributes regarding the people posting against or for them. It's up to each person to see what they can see...and I would defend everyone's right to see reality as they do, as long as they don't impeade on others likewise.

Last edited by OMG; 24th May 2017 at 13:42.

18. Link to Post #411
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Quote It's up to each person to see what they can see...and I would defend everyone's right to see reality as they do, as long as they don't impeade on others likewise.
    Well that's a grand theory and sifting through the information I would agree that some of the things Corey talks about may be true. After several years on this forum loaded with information of this type it would not be too hard for anybody to fabricate a story loaded with information given on this forum and the internet in general as in part truth and confabulate some story to gain fame and fortune.

Here's the thing. There are people out here with real concerns. People looking for some truth. I am one of those people. I've been looking for the truth for a long time to get to the bottom of what the hell is going on. I'm still searching and it's a serious subject. I'd love nothing more than to be wrong...and chalk it all up to some kind of mistake and misgiving of information that surrounds this subject. It's been said many times there is truth interlaced within the misinformation.

Here's a fact. There are people who label Corey as a "hero" and they will never accept the facts presented here within this thread. If any of them are in the group of "harassed individuals" involved in the very subjects he puts out there as truth they have fallen into the category of subdued truth and false narrative when something else is in fact going on and now the truth is diverted, denigrated and disregarded.

There was a time in the beginning of my own search that I thought this was some kind of spiritual journey. It was not. Plain and simple. This is not to say there is not some value to a "spiritual journey" but confabulating the two are far and away not part of the picture.

Ascension memes are not part of the problem and/or solution to getting to the truth of what the hell is going on. But to convince someone that is certain that any ET arrivals and involvement of the government and most importantly military industrial complex and black project are part of some "higher ET agenda" with our best interests involved is simply wishful thinking. The dangerous part of Corey Goode is that this is the narrative and in fact people who are involved in this scenario are now following him like a cult leader.

Since when is abduction and genetic proposed forced involvement of innocent people of a higher agenda? Unwilling people are everyday speaking of it and dismissed as delusional by the greater MIC while their agenda is in question as to involvement.

When someone with this kind of experience just drops and folds to Cory Goode as a hero of this agenda and involvement as if this were truly going on when he does not have a clue and I say this will great certainty he is complicit in the crimes of any ET involvement and government cover-ups while those very same people are lulled into believe his story. The unwilling ones are now to believe this is a good thing and they are part of some grander plan. The unwilling are now the willing and will go along with any kind of agenda put forth by blue birds and bubble boy.

Hailing Corey and David as some kind of hero's on a subject serious enough to kill people to keep a secret as grand as the government and black projects proceed with make them complicit in a crime as far as I'm concerned.

I could care less if they sell mugs and bumper stickers and get rich and fat... but they are now giving council to people who otherwise would still be searching for the truths in these matters and agendas and most importantly seeking genuine help. It's that simple. Neither one of them is in a position of knowing "first hand" what is going on. Most of what they have produced is historic versions of things that others have related in some fashion....hence the bits of truth laced within the BS.

Hay if Cory and David wants to get rich telling outright lies of blue bubbles and birds fine. But it needs to go into the category of entertainment...which if you've not noticed is exactly where it is at present.

They are leading people with serious issues off the cliff who should be seeking genuine help. Not lulled into submission that there are ET's with some grand intervention of delegates and subversives.

19. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

7alon (26th May 2017), aoibhghaire (25th May 2017), Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), BMJ (24th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), DeDukshyn (25th May 2017), Franny (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Malgorzata (29th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), norman (24th May 2017), PurpleLama (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017), skogvokter (26th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2017), Wind (24th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #412
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Perhaps this has been mentioned, but a dead give away to me that Corey was not authentic is his omniscience on so many "fringe" topics. The man is a walking database of information on all the different groups supposedly roaming the solar system, about Nazi's on the moon during WW2, about hollow Earth, about slave colonies, about Blue Jays in Space (which reminds me of the 70's Muppet show which had a silly ongoing segment called Pigs In Space), Antarctica and just about any other meme that comes up elsewhere (suddenly Corey has personal memories of it too).

No one in a secret program would have access to all information about everything related to that program. He would have been corralled into one small aspect of the program and been kept there.

Even corporate America does this. I worked for a major world wide corporation for 30 years. But my knowledge, as a mid-level manager, was strictly focused on my area of expertise. I did not have an omniscient knowledge of every project that this corporation was pursuing. I did not even know what people were doing 10 cubicles away from me!

Yet we are to believe that Corey is somehow an expert on just about every fringe topic thrown at him by an interviewer like David Wilcock. Corey has been all over the solar system. He has been to civilizations in the hollow Earth. He has been to Antarctica. All this and I bet he couldn't get a ticket to see the NY play HAMILTON!!!

Seriously, folks. If you come across a whistleblower who knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, this is a huge red flag. It just ain't possible unless that person is creator and manager of all such projects.

Therefore, since Corey proclaims that he knows all about everything David Wilcock throws at him, branching into yet more areas previously left alone, then I turn such a person into pure entertainment only. However, Corey is NOT a good speaker. He mumbles and fidgets (A great human representative of the Blue Birds, right?). Listening to him I find very irritating. Consequently, he is not even good entertainment.

Another thing. So many Corey Goode supporters claim that no person could make up such complex information that hangs tight over time.

My response is always to urge such a person to visit their local Barnes & Nobles store. Look at the hundreds upon hundreds of books in the Science Fiction Section, the Fantasy Section, the New Age Section, the General Fiction Section.

The human mind is incredibly creative. It is a great insult to the talented writers of our world to claim that no one could ever make up such a complex story.

When I hear such a defense, I shake my head in despair wondering "Haven't you ever read a good book in your entire life?"
    Last edited by Dylansdad; 24th May 2017 at 17:16.

21. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

7alon (26th May 2017), Bayareamom (6th June 2017), Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), BMJ (24th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), DeDukshyn (25th May 2017), Franny (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Jad (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Malgorzata (29th May 2017), Mike (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), norman (24th May 2017), Olaf (25th May 2017), PurpleLama (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017), Shadowself (24th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2017), Wind (24th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #413
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,409 times in 8,339 posts

Can any of the real proper hard core 'digging' researchers here check out if Corey or any of his representatives have registered a religion or church?

I say this because the general direction his thing is heading will require a registered church organisation to stay legal.
    Last edited by norman; 24th May 2017 at 17:19.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (24th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Malgorzata (29th May 2017), Mike (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #414
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,575 times in 5,713 posts

Hi there DylansDad,

Hey that was a terrific post. Welcome to the forum

25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

7alon (26th May 2017), Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), BMJ (25th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), Dylansdad (24th May 2017), Hervé (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), norman (24th May 2017), Omni (24th May 2017), PurpleLama (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017), ThePythonicCow (24th May 2017), Wind (24th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #415
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Gaia,

The impression I get from all of the wannabe celebrities is that they are just that and not much more. In the forty years since I began studying this phenomenon and the personalities involved, I have only encountered one person who I could state, with certainty, is an agent planting information to intentionally mislead.

He has the ear of Jacques Vallee and other academic researchers. You wouldn't recognize his name unless you've had some involvement with some of these people.

The celebrity types make up crap as they go. There is no wizard behind the scenes IMO. They are appealing to religious archetypes of good versus evil, angels and devils. Many of them end up sounding like fundamentalist preachers.

There is no intention to do harm, just to create drama, which is the appeal of most fundamentalist fear and or hate mongering. People convince themselves they are seeking the truth when they are seeking excitement. It's tiring
    I agree 100%. I also have encountered so many people who consider themselves "enlightened" simply because they have traded in a fundamentalist Christian viewpoint for a fundamentalist New Age or fundamentalist "Aliens From Space/Another Dimension" belief system. Enlightenment is NOT a particular belief system where believing in evil aliens is superior to believing in evil angels. Yet I see so many people making this mistake, patting themselves on the back for being "enlightened" because they believe that heaven is in another dimension instead of beyond our blue sky.

To keep this relevant to the thread topic, I have been the recipient of so much condescension from Corey fans. They sniff in my direction and proclaim that I am simply not yet evolved enough to accept THE TRUTH (Copywrite Pending) as presented to them by Corey. Again, so many people confuse a competing belief system with spiritual consciousness.

27. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

7alon (26th May 2017), Bayareamom (6th June 2017), Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), BMJ (25th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), Franny (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Malgorzata (29th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), norman (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017), Wind (24th May 2017)

28. Link to Post #416
    Thanks

Forgive me, but I am new here and rather confused about the assumption I have seen underlying many posts. That assumption is that whistleblowers like Corey are under MIND CONTROL in some manner. My dad used to say "If you see hoof prints in the mud, start out assuming it was a horse, not a unicorn". Isn't it just possible that he is just a guy who has found a way to make a good living without doing much actual work? Could he be a guy that enjoys the celebrity status in the very small turgid waters of ufology? I can whimsically envision David Wilcock taking him under his wing and saying something like "Stick with me, kid. I am going to make you a STAR".

Seriously, why would people jump to a fringe explanation of spooky mind control? Can't this just be a guy who found an easy niche to exploit? Good Lord. I tuned into Jimmy Church at the Contact In the Desert LIVE broadcast. Jimmy was practically licking Corey's boots with his adoration. This and an income too? Sounds great if you don't mind fabricating a story.

I subscribed to GAIA for awhile before I became disgusted with the pandering to nonsensical New Age dogma and conspiracy theories. I watched many David Wilcock interviews of Corey Goode. Certainly I am not the only person to notice that very often David would give Corey a complex scenario, and then merely ask Corey to agree or disagree. In most cases, Corey would just nod his head and agree. "Um....ah....OK, yes, that is exactly what happened".
    Last edited by Dylansdad; 24th May 2017 at 17:59.

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Dylansdad For This Post:

7alon (26th May 2017), Bayareamom (6th June 2017), Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), BMJ (25th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), DeDukshyn (25th May 2017), Holly Lindin (15th November 2018), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Malgorzata (29th May 2017), Nasu (24th May 2017), Olaf (25th May 2017), PurpleLama (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017), Wind (24th May 2017)

30. Link to Post #417
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,409 times in 8,339 posts

Quote Posted by Dylansdad (here)
    Forgive me, but I am new here and rather confused about the assumption I have seen underlying many posts. That assumption is that whistleblowers like Corey are under MIND CONTROL in some manner. My dad used to say "If you see hoof prints in the mud, start out assuming it was a horse, not a unicorn". Isn't it just possible that he is just a guy who has found a way to make a good living without doing much actual work? Could he be a guy that enjoys the celebrity status in the very small turgid waters of ufology? I can whimsically envision David Wilcock taking him under his wing and saying something like "Stick with me, kid. I am going to make you a STAR".

Seriously, why would people jump to a fringe explanation of spooky mind control? Can't this just be a guy who found an easy niche to exploit? Good Lord. I tuned into Jimmy Church at the Contact In the Desert LIVE broadcast. Jimmy was practically licking Corey's boots with his adoration. This and an income too? Sounds great if you don't mind fabricating a story.

I subscribed to GAIA for awhile before I became disgusted with the pandering to nonsensical New Age dogma and conspiracy theories. I watched many David Wilcock interviews of Corey Goode. Certainly I am not the only person to notice that very often David would give Corey a complex scenario, and then merely ask Corey to agree or disagree. In most cases, Corey would just nod his head and agree. "Um....ah....OK, yes, that is exactly what happened".

If the GAIA/Wilcock/Goode dots were the only ones we had to join I'd agree fully, but there are a whole lot more dots and a whole lot bigger pictures to put together than this.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (24th May 2017), BMJ (25th May 2017), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Omni (24th May 2017), PurpleLama (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #418
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Perhaps this has been mentioned, but a dead give away to me that Corey was not authentic is his omniscience on so many "fringe" topics........
    No one in a secret program would have access to all information about everything related to that program. He would have been corralled into one small aspect of the program and been kept there.
    Compartmentalization is how we do it, ideally the "workers" won't even know what they are working with (at least, that was my experience in the military).

Seriously, folks. If you come across a whistleblower who knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, this is a huge red flag. It just ain't possible unless that person is creator and manager of all such projects.
    Excellent point, I haven't been keeping up with his material so I wasn't aware his story had become so all encompassing.. that's just sloppy...

So many Corey Goode supporters claim that no person could make up such complex information that hangs tight over time.
    .... I shake my head in despair wondering "Haven't you ever read a good book in your entire life?"
    The fantasy books I enjoy have 10-16 books in the set. If there can be that many great authors out there with those GIANT stories then Corey's make-believe capabilities is completely believable.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

avid (24th May 2017), Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), BMJ (25th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Dylansdad (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Omni (24th May 2017), PurpleLama (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017), Wind (24th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #419
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Seriously, why would people jump to a fringe explanation of spooky mind control?
    Mind control isn't fringe to people who witness it every day. I am a targeted individual of many severe forms of electromagnetic weaponry used against myself. Mind control is more than real, it's widespread and it's not going away. Maybe you should research mind control before forming a conclusion about it. Those who cite mind control are well informed or guessed well in my opinion. Mind control is always involved in big PSYOPS, and Corey Goode is a pretty big PSYOP.

I have been forced to witness a decade of forcible mind control. I mean acute, obvious mind control often aimed at attacking my soul or discrediting me. So it's natural for me to rebuke any posts about how it doesn't exist, or isn't a rational thought etc etc.

If you want a rundown on mind control here is a thread I posted with a documentary I made: Covert Transhumanism, or several other films/videos with deeper tech truths here.
    Last edited by Omni; 24th May 2017 at 18:42.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (25th May 2017), Atlas (25th May 2017), avid (24th May 2017), Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), BMJ (25th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), Dylansdad (24th May 2017), Franny (24th May 2017), Malgorzata (29th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017)

36. Link to Post #420
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

I just wanted to thank everyone who contributed in this thread. Here are some of my thoughts about this topic:

Corey: when I watched his first video with Wilcok, my first impression of him is that he was a psychopath. Forget about the info he was claiming, his whole vibe just made me cringe. Fast forward till now, and I still get the same vibe from him although he seems much more relaxed in front of the camera. Now as far as his information goes, I don't need to add anything more than what's already been said about it cause its obvious to anyone with half a brain that this dude is talking out if his ass... in fact, I doubt that he has been outside North America to begin with( that's how he strikes me)!

Wilcock: I saw him first on Camelot interview with Bill and Kerry, and my first reaction was he seems genuine and well spoken. Unfortunately, it went downhill from there. I decided to look him up and then I found out about the whole Edgar Cayce thing and I thought that it was very weird for someone to even mention that about himself as if to give more credibility to his current work, but then again I know that not everyone thinks like me and maybe this dude just craved some more attention which is a normal human trait. That was the first flag. Then I started going on his website, where he would only post updates coincidentally before any coast to coast interview or Hawaii vacation/lecture or book or anything that he was involved in that particular weekend. That was the second flag. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt cause maybe he is simply good in marketing and there is nothing wrong to plug yourself or your work. Then I noticed a trend that he would latch on to any outlandish story ( Fulford and his ninjas and dragon society, Keenan and the new currency BS..), in hopes that if that story turns out to be true then Wilcok was right there in the thick of it all , and what made things even worse is that how he shamelessly would interpret his "dream journal" BS to match what was going on at the time... that was the third flag, and that's when I decided that he was full of it. But later his first show on Gaia started and I watched the first few episodes and honestly I was impressed by the information and citations and all that but what turned me off about it was his constant effort to make jokes and to present himself as funny or entertaining.. it showed me a glimpse of his ginormous ego but to me that was not important cause I only cared about the information and I could care less about his delivery. His second show ( about the conspiracy theories) was even better with all the various guests like Hancock and others.. It seems that after that, he was running out of material for his second show and that's when he latched on to Corey and the rest is history..
    At that time I had purchased the yearly subscription from Gaia, and I could have swore that in some of the early episodes between them that I watched I sensed that Wilcock couldn't even stomach Corey's claims, but I guess he swallowed his pride because he was already "committed" or "all in" with this psycopath.

Finally there is no doubt in my mind that this whole Corey circus is going to explode exponentially and destroy the credibility of a lot of researchers that latched on to him like Salla and Wilcock. My final question is how Wilcock will distance himself from this mess after he milks every $$$ out of it? Will he say he was tricked/threatened to sponsor him? Or will he stop talking about him like he stopped mentioning Keenan and Fulford?

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Basho (24th May 2017), Bill Ryan (25th May 2017), BMJ (25th May 2017), Callista (25th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), CurEus (24th May 2017), Debra (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017), Jake (24th May 2017), Jean-Marie (24th May 2017), Kristin (24th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017), skogvokter (26th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 124 FirstFirst 1 11 21 31 71 121 124 LastLast