Page 50 of 124 FirstFirst 1 40 50 60 100 124 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #981
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Interesting topic, Flash. The religious archetypes are super tricky. How does a fundamentalist Christian finesse a religion that requires kindness and the worst kinds of cruelty, at the same time,without going mad from cognitive dissonance?

It is because they have equipped the religion with a brutal Old Testament God AND a sacrificial lamb. The preacher will place himself on the drama triangle, in evangelical religions and yank his followers around with theatrics, often about his own salvation after being the 'victim,' of his own sins.

Hallelujah, Brother!! Then he will jump to the persecutory part of the drama triangle that requires a brutal God who takes no prisoners. All of these dramatics resonate with rhe corresponding aspects of the follower's natures.

Contrast that with more moderate forms of Christianity, where the minister takes a back seat to the message he is preaching and emphasis is placed much more on what I would describe as the deep humanity of Christ. Christ's message of love and compassion, properly viewed, was meant to cancel out the Old Testament, entirely. Not parts of it...all of it.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), Bob (21st July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Flash (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #982
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    This belief is a limiting one loxie foxie. We may not ´change' someone but we are always able to change the situation Which in turns changes the behavior of those involved and often jump starts an awakening in those who are truthful within, de bonne foi. Psychopaths will rarely change either because the way they are provides much rewards or because they can't due to their genetic make up

But we can change the setting, this is our responsibilities and an helping belief

Bill and others did just that, changing the settings to a more empathetic and humane one

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    It is not possible to CHANGE other people....we can only present the facts as we know them & allow others to make their own decisions. The facts are now OUT THERE! It is a personal decision relative to where each individual is IN the drama as to how much energy one wishes to expend & for what purpose.
    For what its worth... I understand both what you are saying here Flash but also what Foxie said too.

My take away is that true change comes from the individual and I believe that is what Foxie was saying. At the same time, we can certainly influence others and to varying degrees but this also opens up a can of worms... how far should someone go with regards to influencing others? That answer (IMO) is 100% subjective and also, in speaking only for myself, it all depends on each and every situation as to how far I would go. And this would also be effected by my own growth at the time a specific situation might arise.

So having said all the above, I lean to Foxie's statement (if I am interpreting it properly) - true change might actually and only come from the individual for it to be actual, true change. And if I am honoring another's sovereign rights, I may also need to respect that with the caveat being when that individual is harming others... again another very subjective consideration.

EDIT: I have reread all posts several times as I was concerned that perhaps my interpretation may be wrong and well... in reading yours again, Flash, I ssne you were saying the same thing I just said. So I can imagine that reading my post as written might be taken as disagreement when, (other than the part about psychopaths and genetics... where I take a different stand) all the rest I agree with - in fact, with regards to Corey I have been proactive in pushing things such that the mirror might be so bright and loud and clear that he and/or others around him, feel compelled to change (and in ways I would agree are for the better... if I actually know what that would be).
    Last edited by Chester; 20th July 2017 at 20:58.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), AutumnW (20th July 2017), Bob (21st July 2017), Flash (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2017), Jake (22nd July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #983
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,715 times in 8,943 posts

Who youlean for does not matter, there is no competition here and no leaning requirements, just open discussion. As for changing the settings, i am talking of settings, not of pushing onés influence, which is a take over others, but changing the environment, the settings, to allow for different views, inner feeling/thinking to emerge. Each one its choice to let it emerge or not

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    This belief is a limiting one loxie foxie. We may not ´change' someone but we are always able to change the situation Which in turns changes the behavior of those involved and often jump starts an awakening in those who are truthful within, de bonne foi. Psychopaths will rarely change either because the way they are provides much rewards or because they can't due to their genetic make up

But we can change the setting, this is our responsibilities and an helping belief

Bill and others did just that, changing the settings to a more empathetic and humane one

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    It is not possible to CHANGE other people....we can only present the facts as we know them & allow others to make their own decisions. The facts are now OUT THERE! It is a personal decision relative to where each individual is IN the drama as to how much energy one wishes to expend & for what purpose.
    For what its worth... I understand both what you are saying here Flash but also what Foxie said too.

My take away is that true change comes from the individual and I believe that is what Foxie was saying. At the same time, we can certainly influence others and to varying degrees but this also opens up a can of worms... how far should someone go with regards to influencing others? That answer (IMO) is 100% subjective and also, in speaking only for myself, it all depends on each and every situation as to how far I would go. And this would also be effected by my own growth at the time a specific situation might arise.

So having said all the above, I lean to Foxie's statement (if I am interpreting it properly) - true change might actually and only come from the individual for it to be actual, true change. And if I am honoring another's sovereign rights, I may also need to respect that with the caveat being when that individual is harming others... again another very subjective consideration.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), AutumnW (20th July 2017), Bob (21st July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #984
    Thanks

Yes don't i agree profusely. And the Old testament ways with revenges and punishment while preaching love and dependency on saviors, while museling any opposition (in the old time killing it) exactly as Corey's actions and words have demonstrated lately

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Interesting topic, Flash. The religious archetypes are super tricky. How does a fundamentalist Christian finesse a religion that requires kindness and the worst kinds of cruelty, at the same time,without going mad from cognitive dissonance?

It is because they have equipped the religion with a brutal Old Testament God AND a sacrificial lamb. The preacher will place himself on the drama triangle, in evangelical religions and yank his followers around with theatrics, often about his own salvation after being the 'victim,' of his own sins.

Hallelujah, Brother!! Then he will jump to the persecutory part of the drama triangle that requires a brutal God who takes no prisoners. All of these dramatics resonate with rhe corresponding aspects of the follower's natures.

Contrast that with more moderate forms of Christianity, where the minister takes a back seat to the message he is preaching and emphasis is placed much more on what I would describe as the deep humanity of Christ. Christ's message of love and compassion, properly viewed, was meant to cancel out the Old Testament, entirely. Not parts of it...all of it.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), Bob (21st July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2017), Omni (22nd July 2017), RunningDeer (20th July 2017)

9. Link to Post #985
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    life can be pretty unexciting without drama.
    Musings:

Drama is an addiction and an invitation for the tricksters to mainline my life-juices for their survival. Those parasitic energetics, implants or technology are a ’no-go’.

Prima-donna ego is part of that finite tech of control. She got put on notice. I'm my own authority. We agree that drama free life brings clarity to this tick tock journey. Yes, she's snippy every now and again. A metaphorical swipe of the hand cancels all tantrums, pouts and whiney exploits.

What excites is discovery, knowledge and green-bagging illusionary beliefs.
    What excites is Life with a capital L, a natural progression of consciousness.

And until I can flick off the sidekick, it's Cracker Jack surprises to appease prima-donna ego.

Disclaimer: I'm a work in progress.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 22:05.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), Bob (21st July 2017), Chester (20th July 2017), Flash (20th July 2017), fourty-two (21st July 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st July 2017), Kristin (20th July 2017), Nasu (21st July 2017), Pam (21st July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (26th July 2017), Wind (20th July 2017)

11. Link to Post #986
    United States Avalon Member skyefire777's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    the PERSECUTOR-VICTIM-SAVIOR complex
    Yes. This is called The Drama Triangle, developed by Steve Karpman in the 1960s. It's one of the many major tools of Transactional Analysis.

Stepped into the way back machine..."I'm okay and you're okay... that's TA"...((transactional analysis)
    Shalom

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skyefire777 For This Post:

Chester (25th July 2017), Jake (22nd July 2017)

13. Link to Post #987
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Aren't we all?! That seems to be what Avalon is about....allowing each of us to grow at our own rate; knowing that some are FAR ahead of us & that some are just beginning the Journey! It is so wonderful to just be able to LEARN new things & continue to grow, each in our own way! I just regret that my Journey started so late in life!!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), Chester (25th July 2017), Daozen (23rd July 2017), ditting (21st July 2017), Jake (22nd July 2017), Omni (22nd July 2017), RunningDeer (21st July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (21st July 2017)

15. Link to Post #988
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I highly recommend this video, from Joe from the Carolinas.

He's basically a farmer, and makes videos about organic gardening. But Joe went way off-topic here to answer someone's question about Corey et al. He knew little about the entire subject, but did some digging and then made this quite wonderful and very acute summary.

Smart guy... I got to be impressed. Enjoy.

Bill, I sent Joe from the Carolinas an invitation to join Project Avalon through his gmail and YouTube accounts, and a link to your post here.
    Paula, in his latest video (below, about Andrew Basiago), at 3:50 he refers to you and your invitation to him to join Avalon as a member — saying he very much appreciated it, but he'd have to give up some of his privacy.

Do please tell him that he doesn't have to give up any privacy at all... we'll fast-track him straight in. His videos are his application.

We can create an account for him straight away, and all we need is a real e-mail address. (And he's more than welcome to post extensively here about organic gardening, too. )

Here's his new video:

16. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

alexius (24th July 2017), aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), avid (23rd July 2017), Bob (23rd July 2017), Chester (23rd July 2017), Debra (26th July 2017), Did You See Them (27th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2017), gaiagirl (24th July 2017), happyuk (24th July 2017), Harley (23rd July 2017), lisinskib (26th July 2017), Matthew (23rd July 2017), Nasu (24th July 2017), raregem (25th July 2017), RunningDeer (23rd July 2017), Shadowself (23rd July 2017), ThePythonicCow (23rd July 2017), transiten (23rd July 2017)

17. Link to Post #989
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE: O MY GOSH...I was so busy putting this video together that I didn't realize you had already posted it. (Or....you can see how long it takes for me to put together posts. ) I'll email Joe back. FYI: Joe was kind enough to pass along a personal thanks several days ago.

UPDATE #2: I sent off an email with your invitation and the link to your post.

I highly recommend this video, from Joe from the Carolinas.

He's basically a farmer, and makes videos about organic gardening. But Joe went way off-topic here to answer someone's question about Corey et al. He knew little about the entire subject, but did some digging and then made this quite wonderful and very acute summary.

Smart guy... I got to be impressed. Enjoy.
    3:30ish minutes into the video is a surprise follow-up thanks and appreciation for what the folks at Project Avalon are doing from Joe from the Carolinas. Detailed video. Nicely done.

Thoughts on Andrew Basiago, Time Travel, Teleportation, Life on Mars, Aliens, Chronovisor

Published on Jul 22, 2017

In this video I provide a mix of Sci-Fi & Stir-Fry!

An opinion-based analysis of andrew basiago's reports of his personal experiences of time travel, teleportation, life on mars, and mars anomalies. I also splash in a little organic food to taste.

My analysis is only my personal opinion, based on information observed and stated in the following sources:
    Look up NASA Mars Rover photos PIA 10214 & PIA 11049, both of which Mr. Basiago references in his talks.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 22:07.

18. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (26th July 2017), alexius (24th July 2017), anandacate (24th July 2017), aoibhghaire (25th July 2017), avid (23rd July 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd July 2017), Billy (26th July 2017), Chester (23rd July 2017), Cidersomerset (25th July 2017), Debra (26th July 2017), fourty-two (24th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd July 2017), Harley (23rd July 2017), lisinskib (26th July 2017), Nasu (24th July 2017), raregem (25th July 2017), Shadowself (23rd July 2017), sunflower (23rd July 2017), thunder24 (23rd July 2017), transiten (25th July 2017), UfonautRadio (23rd July 2017)

19. Link to Post #990
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Corey strikes back. Latest interview with Divine Frequency. A long one - only just started watching .. but he starts defending his side of the story and reputation very early within the first 5 mins and reinforces that he is only speaking with Teresa because she represents true journalistic integrity and the rest of us ... well of course we are categorised under tabloid, deep state operatives .. and just haters.

He does emphasise that his book coming out will have forewords by Jay Weidner, Michael Salla and also David Wilcock.

Last edited by Debra; 26th July 2017 at 03:25.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Alekahn2 (26th July 2017), Andrew_K (26th July 2017), Billy (26th July 2017), Callista (26th July 2017), Harley (26th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th July 2017), Mike (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017), pabranno (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017), UfonautRadio (26th July 2017)

21. Link to Post #991
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Bill/Staff,

Starting approx. 9:00:

Quote Project Avalon was formulating this huge take-down plan, and that they were going to execute it at Contact In The Desert.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th July 2017), Billy (26th July 2017), Callista (26th July 2017), Chester (26th July 2017), Debra (26th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th July 2017), Mike (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017), Wind (26th July 2017)

23. Link to Post #992
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Harley, quoting Corey Goode's silly accusation (here)

Project Avalon was formulating this huge take-down plan, and that they were going to execute it at Contact In The Desert.
    Well, if that's true, 'Project Avalon' certainly never told me about that!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th July 2017 at 03:59.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (26th July 2017), Andrew_K (26th July 2017), Billy (26th July 2017), Callista (26th July 2017), Chester (26th July 2017), Debra (26th July 2017), DeDukshyn (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th July 2017), Magnus (26th July 2017), Matthew (26th July 2017), Mike (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017), Paprika (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017), Wind (26th July 2017)

25. Link to Post #993
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

I wasn't questioning, Bill. Just making sure you were aware of what they're doing.

This is some sleazy crap they're pulling off here.

Yes, I'm PISSED!

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Billy (26th July 2017), Callista (26th July 2017), Debra (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th July 2017), Magnus (26th July 2017), Mike (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017)

27. Link to Post #994
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

Quote Posted by Harley, quoting Corey Goode's silly accusation (here)

Project Avalon was formulating this huge take-down plan, and that they were going to execute it at Contact In The Desert.
    Well, if that's true, 'Project Avalon' certainly never told me about that!

Me neither. I'm feeling left out.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th July 2017), Billy (26th July 2017), Callista (26th July 2017), Debra (26th July 2017), DeDukshyn (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017), UfonautRadio (26th July 2017), Wind (26th July 2017)

29. Link to Post #995
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Don't let it get to you. Expect Corey to lie and then you just feel bored with it.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Billy (26th July 2017), Callista (26th July 2017), Debra (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Mike (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (26th July 2017), Wind (26th July 2017)

31. Link to Post #996
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

From the beginning of the video: he not only did 20-and-back once, but three times - serving sixty years. Was this established already?

UT

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Debra (27th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017)

33. Link to Post #997
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    From the beginning of the video: he not only did 20-and-back once, but three times - serving sixty years. Was this established already?

UT
    no, brand new lie - soon he will be eternal in this body of his. It was certainly only 20 years once when he was on this forum, it was 20 years only.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Chester (26th July 2017), Debra (27th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017)

35. Link to Post #998
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Did I hear him in that video saying he got blackballed by the IT industry and it's Avalon's fault? Did I hear that clearly? That "coming out" as a whistle blower did that?

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Chester (26th July 2017), Debra (27th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017), RunningDeer (26th July 2017)

37. Link to Post #999
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Ah, so now Goode and Shillcock are having security guards with them in the conferences thanks to having threats from... Project Avalon?

Dear Lord...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

39. Link to Post #1000
    Language
    English
    Thanks

57:47 - elephant in the room #2 - Outed to the public and criticized for going public by the same noisy minority. Just about everyone that’s attacked him has a membership at Avalon. Then he goes back to noisy minority to Avalon gang stalkers.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 22:14.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Chester (26th July 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2017), Nasu (26th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 124 FirstFirst 1 40 50 60 100 124 LastLast